ONE NIGHT STAND
Season 5, Episode 15


So, tonight was the night. Coffee night in Sunnydale. Buffy could feel her body hum with excitement. A new guy, a nice guy. A nice normal guy. Not a commando masquerading as a nice guy. Not a user, not a tortured vampire. Just a nice normal guy trying to do good work. Helping people. As she dried her hair and put on her make-up (not too much, just want to look fresh and non-threatening, very non-threatening and not at all Slayery), she let her thoughts ramble forward as they always do. Wouldn't it be good to have a doctor on board? What with the whole Mom's brain thing, and assorted injuries, a doctor could be a good man to have around!

Buffy walked to her closet and surveyed its contents. What to wear? Ooh, that's pretty, pink leather pants and that halter. Hmm, leather. Too aggressive. Oh, there's the one. Slip dress, very feminine, but green, not pink, so not too girly. She shrugged it over her head, careful not to muss her hair and make-up. Strappy sandals slipped on her pedicured feet, and a last check in the mirror. Buffy practiced a nice smile. Then an expression, like she was listening raptly to someone's story, and then a practice laugh, as if someone had told her the funniest thing ever. Then she frowned a little bit. Okay, she thought, maybe that was a little too much. Deep breathe, okay, just be yourself, well, not too much yourself, just, you know, you, without Slayer stuff. And no talk of gods and demons and vamps, none, nada, no weird stuff. One last look over and then she dashed out of her room and ran down the stairs. "Bye, Mom. Be back later", and out the door she went, before Dawn could tag along.

_______________________________________________________________

Oh, that was good, yeah, right there, that's the spot. Wow, this guy has a lot of passion built up. Buffy was having quite the ride. And how did this happen? She wasn't quite sure. She wasn't a one night stand girl. There was usually a lot of angst involved before getting to this stage. But one thing just seemed to lead to another. First it was coffee (yeah right, coffee. That's what they all say). And then it was a walk under a starlit sky, which led to holding hands, which led to stargazing, which led to a kiss, which led to Oh My God it's been a little longer than I thought and I need release! Ben seemed to feel the same thing, at least his initially gentle kiss turned into something frantic and unexpected in very short order. And then they were on the ground, dress pushed up and pulled down and jeans unzipped, shirt buttons popped and it was all just fast and furious and wonderful. But wait, what's that...?

"Ben, slow down, wait for me" Buffy pleaded in his ear. She threaded the fingers of one hand through his hair and slid the other down his body to his hips, trying to gentle him, guide him. And then, well, Buffy was no stranger to the weird stuff. She felt it, the moment of his crisis, his loss of control, and then his loss of...him. She felt his hair grow longer, coarser, curlier? And his hip rounding, fleshing out, and, oh my God, were those breasts pressing down on her own? What the heck was going on?

Feeling vaguely disappointed that she hadn't achieved her own satisfaction, Buffy managed to extricate herself as the other person (no longer Ben, but who?) rolled off her to lie panting on his (her???) back. Senses sluggish from passion, but coming alive again, Buffy reached out a groping hand, searching for her thong. She made her way to her knees and looked at the other person. Who? What? Was that..?

The other person was stretching her arms over her head, arching her back and making those sexy satisfied sounds that women make after...coffee (the sounds Buffy was supposed to be making, she pouted). The other woman rolled her head luxuriously and rolled her shoulders in a sensuous manner. She looked a lilttle strange with her curly blonde hair and perfectly made up face, and breasts framed by a guy's shirt and jeans pulled down to her knees, displaying absolutely no male paraphernalia. "Wow, that was a great way to wake up. What was I dreaming about? Must have been good", came out in a languorous purr. Then she looked over a Buffy, and raised herself on one elbow. "Hey, who are you?" She waited a moment. "Well? Cat got your tongue? Step out of the shadows so I can see who just rocked Ben's world."

Buffy gaped. Glory! How did she do that? How did she find her? And what did she do with Ben? Got to get away, quick, before she sees it's me. Abandoning the search for her lost underwear, Buffy bolted. Stupid, stupid, stupid pounded through her head, matching her feet pounding on the dirt, running as fast as she could and losing herself in the trees. When she sensed the danger was gone and there was no pursuit, she stopped, leaned against a tree, and caught her breath. What was the matter with her? When was she going to find a guy with no issues? Would she ever? If this kept up, pretty soon she'd be sleeping with Spike!

Glory watched the strange girl run off. She wondered vaguely who Ben might have found to amuse himself with, then abandoned the questions, since she really didn't care. But she called out "Watcha running for, girlie? Can't handle a real woman?", then fell on her back laughing. After her laughter petered out, she sat up and looked down at herself. "What a tramp. She screwed a guy dressed like this? And in the woods in the, ew, is that a bug? ugh, dirt. There is just no accounting for taste". She picked herself up, stripped off Ben's clothes with much distaste, and sauntered home.