Author's Chapter Notes:
Nothing belongs to me - I simply borrow from time to time - like an annoying little sister. It's my first story - I know it is no where as good as the ones on here. Hope you like it - reviews are always welcome - even just a few words. like Good Job, or This Sucks. lol. It will work.
*You would think saving the world and sacrificing yourself - knowing you would go to hell - would give you a little power, a little control, or at least a little respect. No. It’s doesn’t. I’m still treated as I was before. Before I saved the world. Before I gave up my life for the woman I love. Even before I became a vampire.*

*Always below them. Not good enough. Not bad enough. Something about me just wasn’t right for anyone. I was tortured and beaten because I didn’t fit in. Even before I met her.*

*Angelus had his fun making me into a monster. Changing me from the man I was into a demon. Something no one could love. Well when I was fist turned, I thought Dru loved me. I thought why else would you want to spend eternal life with someone? It had to be love.*

*But I was wrong. As I have been many times before. Dru didn’t love me. She loved having a pet. Someone to do her bidding. I figured that out a few years after being turned. When I found her with him. Angelus. I hated him from that moment on. We used to be best pals. Till he took her. Nothing has changed much from then.*

*He is still a bloody bastard. Sure, he has a soul now but I still hate him. Probably more. He ruined her. Made her cautious for every relationship she’d enter. If it wasn’t for him, I probably would have had a chance.*

*A chance to be the guy. Hers. But no, he had to make her believe that all soulless vamps are evil and can’t love. Then when I get a soul, things are already too messed up to be able to have something. To have her.*

*Oh, I hate him. Cor, why am I sleeping in his office? Why do I help him if I hate him so much? Oh right, cause he fucked up my bleedin’ life! He brought that shiny amulet. Made me all hero. Made her say things she didn’t mean. Only felt sorry for me. Knew I was going to die. Go to hell. She doesn’t - she couldn’t - she can’t. Can she?*

*No. She doesn’t. If she did she would be here, Right now. With me,…She would have rushed over as soon as she was told. Right? I mean I would. I wouldn’t waste time if I heard the person I love came back from the dead. The first second I got the call. The call…what if she never got the call?*

*Of course she did you ninny. She just doesn’t care. But wouldn’t Nibblet have stopped by? Called? Nibblet…what if something has happened to her? And she just couldn’t call or some see me…What if…. No, everyone is fine. Angel would know if something was wrong. Angel would tell me…wouldn’t he?*


By now, Spike had gotten off the couch and was pacing the room. So many thoughts ran through his head. Violently he through the book he was holding across the room and yelled “HARM!”

“Yes, Blondie Bear?”

“Has Angel talked to Buffy as of late?”

“Well yeah. He like calls her every week.”

“Oh.”

“He’s talking to her right now on line 2.”

“What office?”

“Gunn’s.”

“Thanks, luv.” Spike said as he ran down the hallway to Gunn’s office.
He threw the doors open and walked straight up to the desk. Angel was sitting with his back to the door.

“Everything’s alright here. Oh, Fred, Gunn, Wes and I are doing okay adjusting to the switch. Harmony is interesting to work with. Oh, you didn’t know Harm was working for us? Oh, well she is. No, no one else you know.”

“You bloody bastard!” yelled Spike.

“Spike?” Buffy cried through the phone.

“What? Well I have to go Buffy. Talk to you later. Bye.” Angel said as he hung up the phone. He turned around just in time to see Spikes fist coming at him.

“You bastard! You bloody bastard! You didn’t tell her! She doesn’t know!”

“She knows. She just doesn’t care.”

“You have no idea what you’re saying. You don’t know what we went through!”

“Yeah I do. She used you to make her feel; you tried to rape her, got a soul, and then killed yourself to save the world.”

“I love her!”

“And she loathes you.”

“Right, she loathes the one who brought her back? Who protected her little sis with his life? Who willingly got a soul for her? Who died to save her? Why would she loath a man like that?”

“You’re not a man.”

“Then neither are you.”

“I have a soul.”

“Ha. Can’t use that one any more. I have one to. And I didn’t get mine pushed upon me. I earned it.”

“I’m better than you.”

“Better vampire? Probably. But I’m the better man. I’ve always been. Always will be. I loved her without a soul. You can’t do that. I am better than you Angel.”

“I want you out of my office. Sleep some where else.”

“Fine, but I will see her Angel. You can’t stop me.” Spike said as he left the office and walked up to the lab.

“Luv?” Spike called out.

“Spike? What are you doing up here?” asked Fred as she came out of her office.

“Need a place to stay,”

“I thought you were sleeping in Angel’s office?”

“I was. Until I realised that he’s a prick.”
“Oh did you guys have a fight?”

“Something like that.”

“About what?”

“Buffy.”

“Oh?”

“Ya, it turns out he didn’t tell her I was back. Here I thought she just didn’t care but she didn’t know.”

“Oh Spike, why would he do that?”

“Cause he can’t stand the fact that I’ll be able to have something he can’t.”

“Oh.”

“Yup. So that’s pretty much it. He kicked me out of his office and I haven’t slept in days so can I bunk here for the day?”

“Yeah no problem. If it makes any difference I’m sure they really miss you.”

‘Maybe. But I usually just mess things up. And they all weren’t big fans of me.”

“I doubt that.”

‘Oh it’s true only Dawn liked me and Buffy at the end. Everyone else that liked me is dead..”

“I’m sure they liked you. Who couldn’t not love you?”

“Everyone in my entire existence.”

“Oh. Well I love you. Don’t know what I’d do with out you.”

“That means a lot Fred. But Sunnydale was a harsh place.”

“Well, I don’t know everything that happened there…”

“Beatings, horrible mistakes, many beatings of my ass, years of torment, not being good enough, evil, can’t love, doesn’t deserve love, sum it up for you?

“A bit. But Spike you can’t live wondering what might have happened.”

“I guess.”

“You should go see them.”

“I don’t think I’m ready.”

“Sure you are.”

“No, I’m not ready to see her. Not yet. But Dawn. I want to see Dawn.”

“You love her don’t you?”
“Dawn? She’s my Nibblet. She’s one of the few that didn’t treat me like a monster. Well I really need to get some kip so I’ll be on my way.”

“Ok.”

“Thanks again luv.”

“No problem.”

Both turned in opposite directions. Spike to the office and Fred out of the lab. She had a phone call to make.

Spike fell asleep quickly and slept for more than half the day. When he woke up, he was extremely hungry and went to go get some blood. He left the office and walked down the stairs.

He didn’t register the heartbeat he heard figuring it was an employee. He didn’t look up until he heard a faint “Spike?”

“Ya Nibblet?” Spike said completely out of habit he instantly looked up and repeated, “Nibblet?”

He spotted Dawn standing in the corner of the room tears flowing out of her eyes, “Spike?”

“Cor, Nibblet it’s me.” Spike said rushing over to her.

“You’re back? It’s you? Spike?”

“Ya it’s me. I’m back.” Spike said as Dawn rushed into his arms.

“How? When? How?”

“I’ll tell you all about it later. K?”

“K. Just why didn’t you call?”

“Well I couldn’t really being a ghost and all. But since I’ve been back…fear?”

“You were a ghost?”

“Ya.”

“You really died…wait… hold on…you’re afraid of me?” Dawn asked as she backed away from him.

“What?”

“You feared calling me?”

“Ya, but not cause I’m scared of you….afraid of what would have happened.”

“Spike since when have you been afraid of anything? You’ve always been strong.”

“On the outside I guess. But it gets tiring being strong all the time.”

“You’ve always been strong to me. You went through so many things and never broke down…I wanted to be just like you…oh god Spike I missed you.” Dawn said once again jumping into his arms.

“Same here Nibblet. Same here. Missed you so bloody much.”
“You really died,” Dawn muffled into his shoulder through tears, “You really left me. And on bad terms too. Didn’t bother to fix things. Just left. Without a goodbye. You just left.”

Spike pulled Dawn away from him so he could look directly at her, “Thought you would never forgive me after what happened with….the other year. I haven’t forgiven myself yet. Thought it would be better with out. Mucking things up. Didn’t want to leave if it makes any?”

“But you did. You left.”

“I’m sorry, so sorry.”

“You’re not allowed to die. Or leave.”

“Hostage am I?”

“Don’t joke Spike. You don’t know how bad things got after you left. Don’t know what was said, done, anything. And it’s all your fault. If you hadn’t left everything would have been fine. But no you had to go play hero didn’t you?” Dawn said with a cynical tone in her voice.

“Thought I was saving you.”

“And you did. But you could have lived and still saved the world. You didn’t have to die!”

“Yes I did Dawn!”

“What?”

“I had to die. It was needed. Needed to make a point.”

“You died to make a point? Please tell me, what this grand point was!”

“That I’d changed. That I wasn’t some horrible monster with his fangs cut. That I cared Dawn! That I cared.”

“But I know you care.”

“Well you’re the only one. Well you and Anya. And Tara when she was alive.”

“Anya’s dead Spike. One of The Bringers killed her.”

“Oh….just you then.”

“You didn’t have to die, you were needed.”

“What to be a lapdog? Mess things up? Make things more complicated? Don’t you think I know what everyone of the bloody Scoobies said about me? Even you Dawn. Even You.”

“I never said anything.”

“Oh you did. You wondered why was I there, I wasn’t wanted. Why I bothered to come back. Why I wasn’t dead.”

“God Spike no. Sure I didn’t want you around at the beginning but I didn’t want you dead or to leave. Have you been hearing what I’ve been saying?”

“But all I do is complicate things. I’m not wanted. Never was. Never will be.”

“You’re wanted Spike. And you’re needed much more than you think. Without you, everything was falling apart. Everyone! Her more than anyone. And it’s all your fault she fell apart!”

Spike froze at the mention of her. Somehow, they had managed to avoid her up until now.

“What happened Dawn?” Spike managed to get out.

“What didn’t?”

“Is she okay?”

“No.”

“Is she hurt?”

“More than you know.”

“Is she going to die?” Spike choked out the words.

“She feels like it. Pretty sure eventually she’ll try.”

“What do you mean try?”

“Try to die.”

“Like she’s going to kill….” Spike couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Probably and it’s all your fault! If she dies you’re the cause of it!” Dawn yelled through tears as she ran out of the room.

“Dawn!” Spike yelled as he ran after her. He soon caught up with her in the lobby, “Dawn. Don’t run. Please?”

“But…”

“Shh… everything will change now. I promise.”

Dawn started to cry again as she held onto Spike. Her legs gave out beneath her and they fell together onto the floor. Spike gently rocked her as he smoothed her hair.

“I’m so sorry Dawn. So sorry. I’m here not. Not going anywhere. Not again.” Spike whispered to her as he rocked. He picked her up and carried her into Angel’s office. He laid her down on the couch and sat down beside her, running his fingers through her hair. Dawn quickly fell asleep.

Quickly the doors blasted open and Angel walked in, “Spike, I told you to get out of my office. And what is Harmony yelling about that you’ve moved on from her with a little girl?”

“Shut up Angel. She’s sleeping.”

“Who?”

“My girl.”

“Buffy?”

“No. Dawn.”

Angel walked around to the front of the couch only to see Dawn fast asleep.

“What’s she doing here?”

“I dunno. To see me?”

“Ya like she came all this way to see you.”

“Ya she really did.” said Fred from the doorway.

“Fred? How do you know? Angel asked.

“I called her. Told you she missed you.” Fred said to Spike.

“What would I do without you?” Spike asked.

“Feel miserable. Pity yourself. Be haunted by the Reaper.”

“Ya. I would. Thanks Luv.”

“No problem.”

A wave of comfort passed between them which Angel quickly interrupted, “Fred, you went behind my back and called Rome.”

“Well you never told me I couldn’t call Rome.”

“You called Buffy.”

“I called Dawn. If I had called Buffy there would have been two Summers Girls down here crying. And probably some violence. But Spike really needed to see her. And Dawn deserved to know he was alive. I wasn’t in Sunnydale but from what I’ve heard Dawn and Spike were close. Like sibling close.”

“She’s one of my girls.” Spike said as he brushed a lock of Dawn’s hair away from her face.

“Spike?” Dawn mumbled from her sleep.

“Ya. I’m here. Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you.”

“It’s okay,” Dawn said now fully awake, “Whoa. People.”

“Ya. Sadly, you know Angel, but this is Fred.”

“You called me.”

“Yup.”

“Oh my god. Thank-you.” Dawn said as she rushed over to Fred and gave her a hug, “You don’t know how much you’ve done.”

“You’re Welcome I guess. But I thought you deserved to know.”
Dawn smiled at Fred but then turned to Angel with a look only Buffy could have taught her, “You! How dare you not tell us! Tell her!”

“I thought it was for the best.”

“You thought? You thought wrong!”

“Spike only messes things up. You and Buffy would be better off without him.”

“You can’t decide that! You’re not part of our lives Angel.”

“And he is?”

“Yeah. He’s family.” Dawn said as she looked at Spike through tears and saw that he was crying too.

Angel was a little taken back, “Dawn, he’s a vampire. He is not family. He‘s destroyed countless lives. He has never been good. Well until this soul. He was just pretending just waiting to kill you all.”

“You are a vampire! You’ve killed more than him! And he is like my brother. You have not right to judge me, him, or her. You have no idea what we have gone through!”

“Ya I do, Buffy has told me everything.”

“I doubt she’s told you everything. Even if she has, you didn’t live it. You weren’t there to see Buffy die! You didn’t see Spike break down and beg God for it not to be true. For God To take him instead. You didn’t see him crawl over to her body after falling from the tower to save me, hear him cry every single night of the summer. Hell you didn’t even see him go insane in a basement. So you dare tell me that everything he did without a soul, protecting me every single day with no gain of his own, was all an act?” By now Dawn’s cheeks were stained with tears and she spat the words at Angel.

Angel remained silent taken back from the words Dawn had spoken.

“You didn’t live it. You didn’t live the pain. All I’ve known for years is pain. And he is one of the few that make me feel better. And you dare try and keep him from me? From her? She needs him more than anything right now. And you’re just going to let her die? Cause you’re jealous? You’re going to kill her Angel. You’re killing Buffy by keeping him away!”

“What? I just talked to Buffy. She never said anything.”

“And why would she tell you she’s going suicidal over your grand childe?”

“She tells me everything.”

“No. She tells him everything,” Dawn said pointing at Spike. “I still don’t know what she was thing 2 years ago let alone now. Yet he knows everything. She needs that more than anything. She needs him.”

“But I could have helped her.”

“No, you really couldn’t have. Now, I need to get back to Rome. I don’t want to leave her alone for to long. Spike, don’t even think that you’re not coming. I don’t give speeches for nothing, Blondie.”

“Wouldn’t even think of it,” Spike said as he walked towards Fred, “Fred, I’ll call you when I can. Can’t leave you here all alone with these Poofters. Watch out for that Knox guy. Oh, and Wes has a thing for you. Okay, my work here is done. Let’s go Nibblet.”

“Ok.” Dawn agreed as she walked out the door, into the lobby.

“Angel, call me if in need of a hero. I’m good at those sorts of things. But no jewellery.”

“But emeralds are so you.” Angel replied as he leaned against his desk.

“Funny. See you Peeches. In a decade or two.”

“Always. And Spike?”

“Ya?”

“Try not to kill my clients.”

“Not making any promises.”

And with that Spike walked out the door. Dawn was waiting for him at the elevator and Spike walked towards her.

“Hope we can get tickets on the earliest flight.”

“Why wait? Want to fly private?”

“Cool. You’re the best.”

“Yup. And all in an expense to Angel.”

They laughed together as they got in the elevator. They met the car waiting outside of the building. Dawn climbed in first and Spike looked back once more at the evil Law Firm that he had called his home. He looked up at the office he knew was Angels. There he saw a silhouette of the tall brooder, the figure nodded at him and Spike returned the gesture, then climbed into the car with Dawn.

*******************************In Angel’s Office*************************************

“You did the right thing,” Fred said walking over to Angel, “Letting him go.”

“I know. But still he can have what I can’t.” Angel replied from the position he had taken leaning on the window looking onto the street below.

“I guess…but could you think of anyone better to have it?”

“No.” Angel replied after long consideration.

“See, it’s not that bad. Least she will be with someone you know.”

“That’s what’s bothering me. I know Spike.”

“What do you mean you know Spike?”

“I know how he feels, acts, thinks, loves. He’s going to love her better than anyone could. Better than me.” Angel said as he watched Spike walk out of the building towards the car. Angel nodded down to Spike when he looked up then turned around and began working again.

Fred just smiled from where she was standing. She silently turned and walked out of the office, towards Wesley’s. She had some things she wanted to ask him about.
*****In Rome*****

A few hours later, the Wolfram & Hart plane landed in Rome. Spike and Dawn called a cab and were quickly on their way to the new Summers home.

“Maybe this isn’t the best idea.” Spike said as they started walking towards the house after they paid the cab.

“Ah! She needs you Spike. And you can’t hide from her forever.”

“I can try.”

“Spike!? Why are you doing this?!” Dawn said annoyed, stopping them in the middle of the street.

“Cause I died saving her. Saving the world. How can I top an exit like that?”

“By not having to make one. You won’t ever have to top that exit if you never leave. Now, you are going to see her.” Dawn said turning around, grabbing Spike’s hand, pulling him towards a house.

Dawn accepted Spike’s silence as agreement and let go of his arm. Spike finally spoke, “Thanks Nibblet.”

“What for?”

“Everything. For bringing me here.”

“Oh don’t think I’ve turned into some Mother Teresa do - gooder. I need you here too. Not just to get Buffy from moping around.”

“Needed a lot am I?”

“Yeah. Too much to ever leave again.”

“I’m sorry for leaving you know. Didn’t know I was needed by you.”

“I’m sorry I never got to tell you how much you are.”

“Doesn’t matter now does it Nibblet?”

“I really missed you.” Dawn said once again running into his arms and hugging him.

“I missed you too Bit.” Spike said as he returned the hug.

“You’re not allowed to die.” Dawn muffled into his shoulder.

“K, I’ll try not to.” said Spike as he stood up and began walking up the driveway.

“So, this is our new house.”

“Nice. Ok. I can do this?”

“Just go in. But be warned , Buffy isn’t in the best shape right now.”

“Alright.”

Dawn unlocked the door and they both walked in. Dawn called Buffy’s name but no one answered.
“She’s probably in her room.” Dawn said as she walked up the stairs.

Spike followed her down a hallway. Dawn stopped at the 3rd door, knocked, and opened it slightly.

“Wait here for a moment. Just need to make sure she’s there.”

“Alright.”

Dawn entered the room and shut the door behind her. Spike heard some mumbled words and the moving of furniture. Dawn came out quickly after Spike had leaned in to hear more.

“Ok. She’s in there.”

“Are you coming in too?”

“No. You guys need time alone. But call me if you need help or something.”

“How about opening the door and pushing me through? I seem to be paralysed with fear.”

Dawn opened the door and pushed Spike thought. She quickly shut the door and went downstairs with a small smile on her face, knowing things would get better.

Spike was surprised to see the room that Buffy was now calling hers. It resembled nothing like her room in Sunnydale. Gone was the girly wallpaper, posters, and the small single pink bed. Now the walls were bare white and in the centre laid a king sized bed, draped in light blue. He looked around the room for her and quickly spotted her leaning against the end of the bed, her head dropped down in her lap.

“Buffy?” Spike ask as he walked up to her.

“Buffy?” he repeated, “It’s me, Spike.”

“No, it’s not.” Buffy mumbled.

“Yeah, it’s me. Spike. I’m really here.”

“No you’re not. He left me. People who leave me never come back.”

“But I do. I’m the one who always comes back.”

“He’s gone. Can’t let myself believe that you’re him.”

“Why not? What happens if you believe I’m real?”

“We become happy. You hold me. Tell me everything if going to be alright. Then you turn to ash in my arms. Can’t see you die again. I see it in my dream. I really don’t need to see it when I’m awake.”

“Love, it’s me. Spike.”

“No you’re not. He’s gone.”

“We’re playing the same bloody tune love. I’m Spike. I came back. Loved you too much to stay away.”

“This isn’t how it goes. You’re supposed to kiss me. Tell me you love me. The order is all messed up. But every time they do the same thing.”

“I’m not one of them.”

“You have to be.”

“I’m real. You just don’t know it.”

“If you’re you then you’ll know only things you would know.”

“Um..yeah. Sure, ask me a question.”

“What’s my name? My name only you know?”

“Buffy, Love. I have no idea what you’re talking about. I have lots of names for you.”

“My hair…”

“Oh….You’re my Goldilocks.”

“No. It can’t be you.”

“It’s me.”

“Cause if it’s you then….”

“Then I’d be back. You need to come back to me now. Come back to me like I came back to you. Common Love. You know you want to dance.”

“Spike?” Buffy said looking up with tears streaming down her face.

“Ya Love it’s me.”

“Spike?” Buffy said again with more tears falling.

“Believe me. It’s me.”

“Oh God, Spike!” Buffy yelled as she lunged at him. Spike quickly placed Buffy in his lap as he wrapped his arms around her. He smoothed her hair and kissed the tip of her head as she cried. Soon, Spike was crying as well. The sat there for who knows how long, just holding each other as they cried. After a bit, they pulled apart, but they still remained holding each other.

“See Luv? No ashes.”

“No ashes.” Buffy said in wonder.

“Ash free I am.”

“Oh God. You’re really back.”

“Ya, I am.”

“You came back to me.”

“Of course I did. Couldn’t stay away for long.”

“But you still left me.”
“Yeah, I did. But I knew I was coming back.”

“Really? And you didn’t tell me?”

“Well, no. Not really. But I needed to get you out of there.”

“You saved the world.”

“Ya, I did. Never would have thought I would a few years ago.”

“Where were you?”

“L.A. Came back in L.A.”

“Oh. So far away.”

“Ya, but Rome is so much better.”

“It’s nice.”

“Ya.”

And awkward silence passed and they still remained in the same spot.

“Did you miss me?” Buffy asked in a voice almost below a whisper.

“Course I did. More than you can know.”

“No. I know. I went though it too you know. Only worse.”

“Worse eh?”

“Ya, least you knew I was alive. I thought you were gone. I thought I would never hear your voice, or laugh, or see your smile, or smirk, or even your insults. I thought I would never be able to see your eyes again. Never have you hold me or feel your love. Or catch my tears as they fell. I thought you were gone.” Buffy said as more tears started falling.

“But I’m not gone. And I’ll always be here for you to see all those things. I’ll be here for eternity and more. But I don’t want to catch you tears, I never want to see you cry. Goddesses like you shouldn’t have to shed a single tear. Especially over blokes like me.”

“You deserve more than just my tears. You deserve more than I can give you. More than anyone can.”

Spike began feeling uncomfortable in the openness that they were sharing and tried to change the topic, “Dawn said that you were in pain…not eating and such.”

“Dawn…” Buffy said almost in wonder, “I’ve just not been hungry that’s all.”

And the making Dawn think that you’re going to…”

“Going to what?”

“Kill yourself? Dawn’s scared. She think you’re going to leave her too. Buffy, tell me she’s wrong.”

“I’m not going to kill myself.”

“Were you going to?”

“Thought about it.”

“Cor. Why? Why would you do something like that?”

“It just hurt too much. I couldn’t stand it. I was weak.”

“But you’re needed.”

“Not the only Chosen One anymore.”

“I meant on the lines of Dawn.”

“She would have grieved. Then life would have went on. She would go on.”

“Buffy, how can you say that?”

“It’s the truth.”

“No it is not. Dawn would fall apart. She needs you more than you know. You’re her lifeline. I know she acts as thought she knows everything, she’s seen it all, and that she’s all she needs but it isn’t true. Sure, she has seen a lot, more than most teenagers, but she doesn’t know everything. She doesn’t have all the answers. If you were gone who would help her? She needs you so much.”

Buffy began to cry again and pushed herself into his arms once more, “God. What would I do without you?”

“Not really sure actually.” Spike said with a smirk.

“You’re not allowed to die.” Buffy mumbled into his shoulder.

“Was told that already.”

“Good. Cause you’re not.” Buffy said as she leaned back, looking into his eyes.

Spike tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. Buffy just smiles and he looked directly at her, “I love you.”

Buffy smiled again, “I love you.”

Spike flashed back to the Hellmouth, when she said those same words. A look of pain flashed across his face as he realised she didn’t mean it.

Buffy caught the look of pain and more tears welled in her eyes, “You don’t believe me. You don’t think I love you!”

“Hard to blame me for doubting.”

“You wait all this time just to hear it and when you finally do you don’t believe it? Are you completely insane?”

“It just seems to perfect to be true.”

“Spike, I love you! I love you! I love you, William.”

His human name caught his attention. She only said that when she truly meant something.

“You love me?” Spike questioned in awe.

“Yeah. I do.”

Spike gave a boy like smile and Buffy could help but giggle, “You’re adorable.”

“Only to you.”

“Kiss me. Please?”

“Don’t need to be asked twice.” Spike said as he leaned towards her. He captured her lips in a kiss unlike the ones they had before. This one was different.

They pulled away, both staring in awe, and both touching their lips.

“I knew it would be this good,” Buffy said.

“What?” Spike asked.

“Love.” She replied as she leaned in for another kiss.

THE END

Like it? It’s actually the first fic I’ve actually finished. Go Team Me. Reviews are of the good.