Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my long awaited 2nd part to Not the first., I do have a third but haven't written it yet. Again I don't own them just like to play with them
He’s my 2nd.

Set about 10 month after Not my 1st. Giles receives a call that Angel needs help stopping something that and Evil Law firm is trying to do. The whole gang goes to LA to help Angel. Pike shows up and Angel learns he was not Buffy first. As well as both gangs learn something else as well. This would be set in a Season 5 time line and Angel Season 2, just there is no Dawn and no Glory, Giles is also dating Joyce and the time line will be different for some events on Angel and others will not happen. Warning blood play involved .

Chapter 1

Buffy is in the training room in the back of the Magic box, training while Spike and Giles watch her.

“I’ve been looking at Mating claims again, a text I was reading the other day mentioned something about where you put you’re mating bite on her.”

“Oh and what did it have to say?” Spike asks.

“That the thing I am trying to justify if it is trust worthy or not. I said that after it being reaffirmed enough times that a Slayer can indeed wind up with child.”

“With child, she’s not pregnant I would know.” Spike tells him.

Giles looks at Spike, as if to say yeah right.

“Well I would a pregnant women’s scent changes them and I can also hear the heartbeat. Your forgetting that I knew Joyce was pregnant before anyone else did.”

“Yes I am quite aware that you were able to tell Buffy before I even found out that Joyce was pregnant. I’ve loved Joyce for so long and I never thought that I would be a real father to anyone. When that spell went wrong, and we ended up professing our love for each other I would never have expected to become a father.”

“Well you’re not a father yet, she’s only 5 months pregnant.”

“Okay back to you and Buffy, how often do you reaffirm the mating?” Giles asks.

“At least once a week, it’s easier now that we are living together. I probably shouldn’t be telling this to her soon to be Stepfather, but she does get off on the bite and my demon get off big time on the blood and sex.”

“No that was more that enough information.”

“I didn’t think Slayers could get pregnant anyways.”

“They are not suppose to, unless it is a Prophecy or something like this if it is true.”

“Well I guess we will find out because I am not going to stop reaffirming the claim, do you realize what it would do to her if I did or if I reclaimed her in some other spot.”

At Giles look he continues.

“It could quite possibly kill her. She would take it as a rejection. She doesn’t have enough Human in her with her being a Slayer as well to just look for some other bloke. Why do you think she wanted to get with me and mate with me so soon after Angelus left?”

“Actually I never thought of that, she always portraits herself, with being so much in control.”

“She is in control she has been able to separate the Slayer from the Human Buffy, but when the Master killed her, the Slayer in her became stronger. She had been only a Slayer for what about 2.5 years when I met her the first time, me being as strong as I am I should have been able to take her. I couldn’t I could tell right then and there that she was more Slayer than most I fought, she needed that to fight Angelus.”

“Hey what are you talking about?” Buffy asks walking up to her Watcher and mate when she is done training.

“You.” Spike replies.

Just then the phone rings.

“Ok were off, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She says to Giles as he goes and answers the phone.

He waves to Buffy and Spike as they leave the shop.

On the phone Giles says. “Magic box how may I help you.”

“Mr. Giles, it is Wesley from Angel Investigations. Angel asked me to call we seem to need a little more man power than we have at the moment so he was wondering if the Sunnydale gang would mind helping us out.”

“What is it Wesley?”

“It seems that an evil law firm is trying to raise something to get to Angel. They are a very powerful demonic law firm and this could be an end of the world coming that they are trying to do.”

“I see tell Angel that I will talk to the gang and some of us if not all will be down sometime tomorrow. I will leave in the morning and I am sure everyone but Buffy and Spike will leave in the morning to afternoon, Buffy and Spike would have to wait till after sunset. I’m sure you understand why.”

“Yes I will tell Angel we might be getting the whole gang or we might just be getting you, not so sure what he will think about Spike coming.”

“I understand quite right, those two have never gotten along from what I understand. Now before I ring off with you I need to know if you will be booking us rooms or if there is some place for us to stay.”

“Actually Angel just bought himself the Hyperion Hotel, so you all can stay here. How many rooms do you believe you will all need so I can make sure they are ready?” Wesley asks.

“Well there would be one for me, one for Buffy and Spike and one for Willow and Tara then you would also need on for Anya and Xander. So that would be 4.”

“Alright I will see you tomorrow sometime.”

“Yes bye for now.” Giles says hanging up with Wesley.

Hanging up from Wesley he then phones everyone else. The only one he didn’t get an answer with was Buffy and Spike so he left a message on there machine. After everyone but Buffy and Spike had said that they would go to LA by tomorrow afternoon he goes home to pack.

Entering there house after leaving the Magic box.

“Oh God I need you, but first I have to shower.” Buffy tells him.

“I’ll wash you.” Spike says as they walk up the stairs to the master bathroom.
Once in the bathroom he starts to run the water, after he get it to the right temperature he then removes her workout clothes and instructs her to. “Get in.” Once she is in the shower he then joins her.

Buffy kisses him softly on the lips while washing her back and sides with her puff.

“This is the part I like most about training and patrolling, that we can come back here and get all frisky with each other.”

Once Spike hears her says that he, then lifts her and sinks her down on his hard cock.

“Oh Spike I love when you do that.”

Pushing her up against the wall in the shower he continues to ride her hard. Listening to her whimper and moan he then feels her tighten around him. Just as the phone rings. Listening to the message that Giles left riding out the mutual orgasms together.

Once they come down from there high, Spike reaches over to turn off the cold water and says to her. “Well I guess we are going to LA tomorrow night.”

“I guess so, wonder what Angel will say when he finds out I’ve mated with you.”

Spike growls to her. “Don’t ever say another mans name when we are joined like this, my demon doesn’t like it.”

“Sorry baby wasn’t thinking.” Buffy says as Spike is carrying her to the bed.

Spike sits down on the bed and lies back onto the bed, Buffy starts to ride him up and down and around and round with her hips until Spike hears her say. “Make me bleed.”

At that he lunges up and bites her breast on lets the blood run down her body. “God luv, I love when you tell me to do that.”

“Love when you do it makes me have the most intense orgasms; the only one that makes it better is when you do that claiming bite on me.” After says that she leans back and cry out her final release. “Spike.”

“He follows right behind her shouting her name to anyone that will listen. “Buffy.”

“Sleep now Spike.”

“Let me clean you up a bit luv.” He says licking her breast closed and clean the blood off her body. When he is done he pulls he to his body. “Sleep now luv, I’ll call the Watcher and tell him we will see him tomorrow night in LA.” By the time he is done telling her, she is snoring quietly on his chest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*****The next night.*****

Buffy puts on one of her shorter skirts and leave the underwear off, tucking a pair in her purse.

Seeing what she is wearing, backless halter and short skirt he raises and eyebrow and asks. “Dressing up for the poof now.”

“Nope, raising her skirt give easier access to you, I know you will want me cover in you scent so I figured you would want to stop somewhere or if you just wanted to reach over while you were driving, you know no barrier to work with.”

He grins. “Is that so?” He says while pulling her to him and kissing her, letting his finger fall to her clit. After a few minutes he pulls his hand away and breaks the kiss. Leaving her wanting. “I’ll take care of that later.” He says getting up and grabbing there bags so they can leave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****LA that night at the Hyperion.*****

“Shouldn’t they be here by now?” Angel asks checking the clock for the 4th time.

“You don’t know what time they left, maybe they did a short patrol first.” Giles tells him.

“He’s most likely giving her many orgasms before they come here.” Anya says.

“An,” Xander burst out, “We don’t talk about our friend’s sex life.” Xander says continuing.

“What?” Angel burst out, “Are you crazy Buffy would never let Spike touch her like that?”

Knowing not to get on his bad side. Willow speaks up. “Your right Buffy would never go for a second Vampire.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****Somewhere on the road to LA.*****

At a road side picnic ground Spike has Buffy thrown down onto a picnic table pounding into her from behind.

“I’m Cumming, don’t stop, oh God feels so good. You fill me so much; I love what you do to me. Spike.” She ends in a shout as she climaxes around him.

“So tight, so hot, never stop love you to much. Buffy.” Spike shout as he fills her with his dead seed.

“Need to see you.” Buffy says pulling out of him to turn around. “One more time fast and hard, we’ve been at this for an hour and a half already. We can stop again before we get to LA.” Buffy tells him.

Spike thrust his cock into her in a quick movement while pushing up her shirt to bite into her.

Buffy cries out at the invasion to her body. “Spike.”

Spike starts to ride her had and suck equally as hard on her blood pay attention to how much he can take, since they have fuck like this at times for 10 months now.

“Spike oh Spike I’m Cumming.” Buffy screams. “I’m Cumming Spike.” When she finishes her release she passes out just as Spike starts to fill her with his dead seed.

“Buffy.” He roars. Then holds her close as he pulls out of her and manages to do himself back up, while holding her.

When she comes back to a minute later. “Wow, I haven’t done that in a couple months, I guess no more blood playing tonight only serious stuff.”

“I love you.” Spike says “But I still want to reclaim you before we go and see the great poof, but I won’t if you don’t feel up to it.”

She smiles at him. “I love you too and I am sure in an hour I will be ready for you to do that, if not more. We better get going, I’m sure Angel must be out of his mind we are 2 hours late already.”

“Keep him waiting for all I care.” Spike says kissing her and picking her up and carrying her to the car.

Less that an hour later, Spike wakes Buffy up. “We are just entering LA now, do you feel up to letting me redo the claim on you.”

“I feel great Spike, where do you want to do it.”

“I was thinking we could just pull over somewhere, that way there I could get you totally naked and we just go to the back seat.”

“Fine with me, not the first time I’ve had sex in the car with you, at least you have a big back seat.

“Were making love, luv.” Finding a secluded area he pulls in the parking lot. “How about here.”

“It’s fine anywhere you are is.” She tells him.

Spike parks the car but leaves the radio on. “Let’s get in the back.” He says to her.

Climbing over the seats, they both strip there clothes off. Spike lays her down on the seat and spreads her legs, positioning his head between her thighs.

“Love the way you smell luv, I’m drowning in your scent and I don’t plan on getting out anytime soon. Hope you don’t mind I plan on spending a good amount of time down here drinking you in.” Spike says taking a long lick from bottom to top.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****Back at the Hyperion.*****

“There over 2 hours late and none of you are worried.” Angel says looking at the clock again.

“I told you they probably just patrolled first, its nothing to worry about.” Giles tells him.

Looking at Willow and Tara. “Why haven’t you done a locator spell yet?”

“We we.” Tara stutters

Willow takes over for Tara. “We never thought of it, Angel,” Knowing that without a doubt what Buffy and Spike are doing it.

“Well do one.” He orders.

“The stuff is in our room.” Willow says taking Tara’s hand in hers, turns to Anya and Xander. “Would you like to help us?”

“Please.” Anya says going with them, pulling Xander with them.

“We’ll be back down in a few minutes, after we do the spell.” Willow tells them.

They start to go upstairs and Anya says. “I don’t know why we are doing this they are most likely just having orgasms somewhere. If I was Spike I would be reaffirming the claim as we speak.”

“Is that all she talks about. That is the second time she has mentioned Spike and Buffy and orgasms is there something I need to know, because I thought I just heard her say reaffirm a claim.”

“I’m not sure how much Buffy has told you about her personal life after you left or not, but I don’t feel right talking about it with out her here.” Giles tells him.

15 minutes later the spell is done and Anya turns to the ones she is with and says “What did I tell you they are having many orgasms together, before coming her.”

The spell showed that they were indeed in LA not moving on a side street.

“We can’t tell him what they are doing and where, I don’t think he is all that stable.” Tara says.

“At least it is Spike that will piss him off when they get here, actually I bet that is why they are doing what they are doing, Spike is always going on about how he can smell the sent of Sex and I bet you they are doing it just to make Angel mad.” Xander says.

“Well we know what we can’t tell Angel so I guess we just tell they are on route, which is true so we are not lying to him.” Willow says.

“Yes I think that is best.” Tara says.

“We better get down there again or he will be coming up here. The spell took 15 minute and we just spent another 15 minutes trying to figure out what to tell him.” Willow says.

The group of 4 walk back down stairs.

“Well what did you find out?” Angel asked as soon as they got back into the lobby.

“There on there way here, there somewhere between Sunnydale and LA.” Willow tells him.

“Good so they shouldn’t be too much longer an hour or so.”

“That’s right.” Willow says hoping that will give them time to finish what they are doing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour after Spike first gave her the lick of his tongue from bottom to top, Buffy has had 3 orgasms and he bites into her clit. Drinking some of her blood he says. “Mine.”

“Yours.” She says pulling him up to her mouth and biting into his neck and drinking some of his blood. “Mine.” She says.

“Yours.” Spike says while thrusting into her.

He starts a slow rhythm and about 45 minutes later they are both crying out there release.

“We better get going, we are 4 hours late, didn’t know it could take 6 hours to get to a place that is only 2 hours away.” Buffy says to Spike.

“Alright luv lets get dressed and go see the poof.”

Buffy starts to pull on her thong, but Spike stops her. “Leave it off; you know how I don’t like you wearing anything.”

“I know and I don’t most of the time when it is just you or the gang depending on what I am wearing or what we are doing. I just figured that you would want me covered up down there.” She says as they climb back into the front and take off to the Hyperion Hotel.

“It’s not like your going to spread you legs and show your goods to everyone in the room. Though I know the Watcher is not happy where I put the claim mark on you, if he had his way he would be checking it everyday, but he can’t with where I put it.”

“Ew, why would Giles want to do that.” She asks as they pull up beside Xander’s car in the underground parking garage.

“To make sure I am not biting you to much or using you for feeding.” Spike tells her getting out of the car and walking up the steps to the front entrance to the hotel. “How do you want to play it luv.”

Grabbing Spikes hand she says. “He’s going to have to get over the fact we are mated sooner or later, why not sooner.”

Spike opens the front door to the hotel and ushers Buffy inside.

“Ah Buffy you’re here.” Giles says when he sees her enter the hotel. “Maybe now Angel will shut up about us trying to find you again.”

“Sorry Giles had to fight a demon for a few hours.” Buffy says

Marshall Street didn’t help your time.” Anya says.

“What stop on Marshall Street?” Angel asks.

“I don’t know ask them.”

“How did you know about that stop?” Buffy asks.

“Locator spells.” Willow says.

“I thought you said they were between Sunnydale and LA.” Angel asks.

“They were.” Willow tells him.

“Demons or orgasms?” Anya asks.

With out looking at Buffy Angel says to Anya. “Will you stop with Orgasms and Buffy and Spike, Buffy would never let another Vampire touch her let alone Spike.” Not even paying attention to how close Buffy and Spike are or the fact that Spike is holding Buffy’s hand.

When he finished his tirade about Buffy, he noticed that almost everyone was trying hard not to laugh at him.

“What is it?” He asks.

Xander speaks up for the group. “You really don’t know Buffy then do you.”

“What is that suppose to mean.”

“Hey guys, Buffy standing right her, she is really tired got in a fight with a demon before we came and lost a fare amount of Blood. Could use sleep, can we talk about why we are here tomorrow.”

Look at Buffy; Angel notices she does look a little pale. “Your room is 214 do you really want to share a room with Spike.”

“Yes he needs to stay with me.”

“I’ll show you where we’ll be sleeping if you need anything.” Willow says.

“I’ll bring you up some juice and stuff in a minute I need to talk alone with Buffy and Spike before you turn in for the night.” Giles says.

Angel walks into the kitchen with Giles. “I don’t see a bite on her or any marks so where did she lose all the blood.”

“Most of the time when she is injured we don’t know, because he treats all her wounds and keeps then hidden from us. I have been out on patrol with the 2 of them and she got a stab wound in her gut, a couple of weeks ago he used his Vampire saliva to heal it so we could get her some place to clean it properly other wise she could have bleed out before we got her back to any ones houses or the hospital.”

“They are both covered in each other scent.”

“That is something you will have to talk to her and him about.”

Giles finishes getting the oranges and orange juice and goes up to the room where Buffy and Spike will be staying.

By the time Giles gets to there room and knocks on the door, Buffy is just pulling her night dress over her head. “Just a minutes.” She calls out.

After she pulls it down over her she sits on the bed and covers herself up, Spike goes to open the door.

“Sorry Buffy was just changing, when you knocked.” Spike tells him letting him into the room.

“I must warn you, Angel is not happy that you are with Buffy and he commented on being able to scent you on her, and her on you. I never told him anything, said he would have to talk to you and Buffy. I wouldn’t put it past him to listen at the door.”

“I should be able to tell if he is or isn’t.” Spike tells Giles.

“Ok so I will ask this first. How much blood did you take?”

“A pint to a pint and a half at the most. We’ve done it many of times and she has never been like this.”

“It’s because I couldn’t get to move around after, I think that is why. I’ve been in the car for so long tonight that I couldn’t make new blood properly.” Buffy tells them.

“I never thought of that should keep iron pills or something with us if were going to do that again.” Spike says.

“I would be wise if you didn’t do it again, but I realize that you both like doing it, as you said before that you both get off on the high you get from it. So my question is how often you do that it is not good on her system to have so much blood taken.”

“Before tonight, it was 2 months ago.” Buffy tells him.

“I don’t think I need to tell you to be careful. I’m also not saying that I want this, but I know that one day the bite is going to be too bad or you’re going to get hurt on patrol to bad, but a turned Slayer keeps her soul, and her duty. There has been only one case of a turned Slayer before and the Watcher council has dusted them and there sire right away. I would not let anything happen to you Buffy, if Spike had to turn you.”

There was a silence for a few minutes taking in what Giles has said.

“Angelus is within hearing range.” Spike tells everyone.

“Here, you better eat something.” Giles says handing her the plate and the drink.

“Thanks.”

“I’ll let you get some sleep, its good to see that Spike was able to stop the bleeding again on the knife wound that opened up again.”

Buffy and Spike give him a strange look.

He walks over to Buffy and whispers in her ear knowing Spike will hear but not Angel if he is at the door. “I told Angel that you received quite a bad knife wound in the gut a couple of weeks ago.” Then he turns to go. “See you tomorrow.”

“Night Giles.”

“Night Watcher. Oh and I won’t hurt her so you don’t need to worry about what you said earlier. Maybe the Whelp or someone can go out and buy her some iron for tomorrow and to keep on her till the wound finally heals.”

“Will do. Night.” Giles says leaving the room.

“Your watcher is a clever man luv.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****The next night.*****

Everyone is sitting down in the lobby of the Hyperion hotel, Buffy ended up sleeping all day to build up her strength she lose the night before.

“Hey guys, what we talking about.” Buffy asks coming down the stairs with Spike.

“Nice to see you two finally could join us.” Xander teases.

“Shut up, Xander you know Spike is very good at giving her orgasms.” Anya tells him.

Angel is trying very hard to keep his mouth shut; he wants to talk to Buffy about what he noticed the night before with them being covered in each others scent.

Moving to sit beside Spike on one of the couches in the lobby she turns to Angel. “Giles said that you needed our help with a Law firm here in LA.”

“Yes my sources tell me that they are attempting to bring someone from my past back. I don’t know who or what they will do this this person. They have a big box that they are guarding and that is what we believe the person will come back in. I need your help to destroy the box and find out more about the ritual.” Angel tells him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Walking into the lobby of the hotel as Angel is talking he waits for him to finish talking. “No you don’t want to do that the Prophecy needs to be completed as it is already starting.” Pike tell the groups walking into the lobby.

Feeling the tension in his mate at the person who just came in he asks. What’s wrong, Buffy.”

Ignoring Spike, she looks at Pike and says 4 words. “I saw you dust.”

“I did get dusted Tigerclaws but I was already a Power when it happened.” Pike tells her.

Quietly so only the 3 Vampires in the room could hear. “Why didn’t you come back to me, Pike?”

Walking up to her and kneeling down in front of her, he looks at Spike before speaking in a low voice to Buffy. “I was never yours Tigerclaws, I told you that you had a destiny to fulfil, if I didn’t do what I did the Council would have found you sooner and we up in the Powers couldn’t have that. We needed a Slayer to fall in love with a Vampire, again.”

“I did I feel in love with you first, then you left me.”

“It could never be me, I’m sorry besides you are happy you have friends and a Mate. I’ve watched over you everyday since I was dusted.”

“Why couldn’t it be you?”

“I was from the wrong line and technically I was only supposed to be a minion as well, but the Powers intercepted that as well.”

“What are you saying?” Giles asks.

“I was never meant to be Buffy’s, a week before I was dusted which was by a Powers that be demon by the way, and they had already recruited Angel.”

“I don’t understand.” Buffy says.

“Everything that happened with Angel was supposed to happen, just a year later. Spike and Drusilla where still suppose to show up in Sunnydale when they did. You were still suppose to die at the Masters hands and be brought back, what you didn’t know and your friend didn’t know is he never had to give you CPR. We were in the process of bringing you back; you might have noticed a few changes after you were brought back.”

At Buffy quiet. “Yes.”

He continues. “We need to do that so you could fulfil you destiny. In order for you to do that you needed to become Immortal and that started the Prophecy that we are all here for today.”

“So I was supposed to die and Angel was supposed to turn evil then eventually leave me.”

“Yes.”

“What about Spike.” She asks.

“That is a little more complicated. What happened with Angel happened a year earlier that it was suppose to. He was not suppose to lose his soul till your 18th birthday, actually a couple days before then Spike was suppose to be in Sunnydale then still with Drusilla. He would have been starting to feel the love he had for the Slayer by then as well by then. He would have walked away from Drusilla and Angelus a lot sooner he would not have been in the wheelchair then so he would have been at his free will. Everything with Spike is a lot more complicated that everything else, but the Powers always held on to the hope that the Slayer of Slayers would mate with a Slayer we just had to help in some way.”

“How?” She asked.

“We own the initiative.”

“The Chip.” She says.

“Has been gone since you mated, we need it to get him to drop the Cocky Big Bad persona that he would hide behind with you and everyone else, it was originally developed so Angelus couldn’t hurt him.”

“He has very good control of his demon, for a Vampire with out the help of the Soul or anything, there is not other one like him.” Pike tells everyone.

“Can you tell us why we have never seen anything about this Prophecy you are talking about, Buffy died just over 3 years ago.” Giles asks.

“It’s been hidden. Once Darla is brought back, the next step will start.”

“Darla?” Buffy asks.

“Yes Wolfram and Hart are bring back Angels Sire in hopes that he will lose his soul again, what they don’t know is that we have save guarded that and when Willow redid the Soul spell when we brought him back we added one extra thing. It can’t be taken from him ever again. Your mating bite was another part of the Prophecy, now would you say that you have reaffirmed the mating at least 80 times in the last 10 months.”

“If not more.” Spike replies.

“Good, now with in 12 months there are 3 Master Vampires who will become parents.”

“I don’t know who you are but you are way off base on Buffy and Vampires can’t have children.” Angel bursts out.

Looking at Giles. Spike says. “It’s true what you told me 3 days ago isn’t it.”

“Yes its true, wasn’t sure how you would take it if I told you the truth.”

“What are you talking about?” Buffy asks.

“It has to do with where the mating bite was put on a Slayer, seems your Watcher here has found out the only way a Slayer can get Pregnant is to have a mating bite where yours is.” Spike tells her.

“Yes the day Darla is brought back you will become pregnant he will have reaffirmed the mating enough that you will end up pregnant.” Pike tells her.

“What does Darla have to do with it?” Angel asks.

“You, she and Drusilla are part of the Prophecy as well, you will mate with Darla and you as well will be having a child. Both your children will be Daywalkers, you need to return to Sunnydale to many people in LA will want you and your child. You must get Darla and bring her to Sunnydale before Drusilla revamps her. That is all I can say for now.” Pike says then he looks at Buffy’s gang. “Please just go home, I will be keeping an eye on you.” Pike say before he leaves.

“Wow, never thought I would see him again.” Buffy says.

“Who is he, and he said you were mated?” Angel asks.

“Tell him luv, he deserves to know.” Spike tells her.

“He was my first lover, Angel.”

Angel looks at everyone from Sunnydale to find that they are not surprised. “When?” Angel asks.

“I met him when I was 14, the night I was called I couldn’t handle it and went to him we made love that night, I was 15 years old. I’m sorry if you thought that I had never been with anyone, I never said that I was a virgin once to you.”

“You were a virgin I felt it when we made love.” Angel tells her not wanting to believe her.

“That is the amazing things about Slayers in 2 weeks at the most it grows back, like you I popped her cherry 10 months ago, I thought that you never did when you and her where together that night.” Spike tells him.

“So you and Spike are mated?” Angel asks.

“Yes we mated 10 months ago, shortly after he got the chip in his head; he came to us for help. Now it is late and as Pike said we need to head back to Sunnydale if you want we can open up the Mansion for you, but we are going home tomorrow. Most likely during the day for them and Spike and I will leave after sunset.” Buffy tells him

“Please it would greatly appreciate if you did reopen the Mansion for me.” Angel tells her. “I’ll get you a key.”

“Still have mine, good night everyone.” Buffy says pulling Spike to his feet and leaving the room. “Oh and no bothering me I need to spend time with my mate.”

The end.