Author's Chapter Notes:
Written for the Spuffyverse
Anya was walking through the dark alleyway that led to the Bronze when a streak of blond hair and black leather leaped out from behind a wall growling.

“Spike! What are you doing? You made me yell really high,” Anya flustered.

“Hey, yeah I did. I scared you.” Spike said enlightened. He walked closer to her, his face inches from hers. “Give me money.”

“I’m not paying you for scaring me,” She replied pushing him back.

“You’re not paying me. I’m robbing you.” Spike gave her his most intimidating look. He tried to get closer to her but Anya lifted a hand to his chest.

“Oh well that’s just ludicrous. You can’t hurt me because of that chip in your brain. Also, I like my money the way it is…when it’s mine.”

Anya tried to get past him but he growled and grabbed her arm.

“Oh now come on. You’re not even bumpy anymore,” she said as she wrenched her arm free.

Spike lifted a hand to his head and felt around.

“Oh. I was just a minute ago. Hang on. Get me mad again,” He said as he got into his fighting stance.

“Does this really work?” Anya sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. “Scaring people into giving you their money?”

“Yeah it works. Keeps me in blood and beers. Plus, you know, funny. Watching the little humans quail.” Spike smirked.

“I’m beginning to understand why you’re so friendless.”

“Look who’s talking. I don’t see droopy boy on your arm. Did he have better things to do?” Spike sneered.

Anya raised her eyebrow at him and said nothing.

“Boy I miss my powers,” Anya voiced ten minutes later as she and Spike sat inside the Bronze nursing their drinks.

“Yeah. Tell me about it,” Spike agreed.

“A year and a half ago I could have eviscerated him with my thoughts. Now I can barely hurt his feelings.” Anya sighed. “Things used to be so much simpler.”

“You know…you take the killing for granted…and then it’s gone and you’re like…I wish I had appreciated it more. Stopped and smelled the corpses ya know?” Spike asked.

“Yeah. Now everything’s complicated.”

“It’s a terrible thing, love is. I’ve been there myself. Ended badly.”

“Of course it did. It always does. Seen a thousand relationships. First there’s the love and sex…then there’s nothing left but the vengeance. That’s how it works.”

“Hey…” Spike said as he scooted closer to Anya on the couch. “You and I should just go do the vengeance. Both of us. You eviscerate Xander and I’ll stake Dru. Like a project.”

Anya seemed to think about it as she smiled slightly at Spike.

“I don’t know. I just can’t,” Anya sighed.

Spike sighed with her and moved back to his earlier position on the comfy couch.

“But you can go do Dru, though.”

“Yeah I will,” Spike nodded. “Maybe later.”

They both shook their heads dejectedly and continued on with their drink fest.

“Come on let’s go somewhere.” Anya said getting up and putting her drink down.

“Like where? I’m pretty comfortable where I am,” Spike answered.

“Oh come on,” Anya said grabbing his arm and dragging him up.

“Alright but this better be fun,” Spike grumbled as he allowed Anya to drag him out the door.

Minutes later they were standing outside a frat house. It was buzzing with commotion, music and dancing inside. Spike smirked and followed Anya in, knowing good times were to be had. As soon as he entered the threshold of the building he caught a whiff of vanilla and sunlight, which made his groin tighten in need. He turned to his right and saw Buffy standing with Willow talking.

The damn slayer, he thought annoyed. Ever since that damn spell Willow had done, Spike couldn’t help being attracted to Buffy. The mere mention of her name had his body tense and ready for action.

Spike sneered in her direction and brushed past a guy and his girlfriend on his way out the door. Spike did a double take and looked at him again.

“Hey…I know these guys from somewhere,” Spike said as he took a better glance around the room.

“Initiative soldiers, they live here. The experiments happen in the lab under the house. It’s where they kept you and put in your chip. Let’s have some fun,” Anya said nonchalantly.

Spike turned incredulous eyes on her.

“What are you doing? You brought me here?”

Anya turned to him to answer when Xander strolled up looking splotchy and possessive. Spike got a kick out of watching Xander stammer and try to make himself look all manly.

“It’s not very convincing is it?” Anya asked Spike.

“Yeah. I see now what you said about him earlier,” Spike answered looking Xander up and down. “No follow through.”

Xander was getting pissed when suddenly a light bulb flashed in his brain.

“Hey, what a surprise! Hostile 17!” Xander said loudly pointing at Spike. “Can I get you a drink, Hostile 17?!”

Spike looked at Xander about ready to kill him when he realized where he was. He swung around and looked around the room, trying to see if anyone was paying attention to Xander’s mouth.

“Xander stop!” Anya said coming to Spike’s defense.

Xander stopped as he realized that no one was paying any attention to him.

Spike snorted and glanced around once more.

“Well… may be some fun to be had in the lion’s den after all. You two keep scrapping. I’ll find the liquor.”

Spike had barely gotten away before they starting fighting again. He breathed a sigh of relief as his cold hand came into contact with a full bottle of Jose Cuervo’s Tequila. He had just lifted the bottle to his mouth when he caught sight of the slayer.

What the hell is Spike doing here? Buffy thought as she watched him take a long swig of alcohol. She watched as his long neck moved while swallowing the harsh liquid and found herself wanting to touch his skin. His adam’s apple moved as he swallowed again and Buffy felt a jolt of lust flow through her form.

Spike knew she was watching him and frankly he liked it. It wasn’t fair that he be the only one with lingering feelings from the Willow gone awry spell. Spike locked eyes with her as he lifted the bottle again to his mouth. Her eyes were burning with a feeling he couldn’t quite understand. He slowly took the bottle away from his mouth and kept his eyes glued to hers. He slowly licked his lips, catching the small bits of tequila that were there. Buffy’s eyes widened and she blushed violently.

Spike laughed a soft chuckle at Buffy’s embarrassment as she turned away. He shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the stairs, wanting to investigate the house that was above the lab where they changed him. He knew he was lucky no one recognized him and felt comfortable as he reached the top landing. He was in mid-drink when he was roughly grabbed and pulled into a dark bedroom.

“What the fuck, slayer?” Spike yelled as he wiped at the tequila on his face.

Buffy didn’t answer him. She just looked at him half in bewilderment and half in what could only be construed as lust.

“Sorry Spike,” She murmured. “Let me help you with that,” She said as she watched him lick his lips again.

Spike couldn’t move. His legs and feet wouldn’t cooperate with his brain. Buffy walked sulkily up to him and put her hands on his shoulders. Her lush mouth opened and her little pink tongue darted out. Spike’s pants tightened as she leaned towards him and to lick the remaining liquid off his face. She had just about reached his mouth when he woke up from his reverie.

“What the bloody hell are you doing?” He asked her as he backed away.

She didn’t answer him. She closed the distance in between them and pressed her shell colored lips to his. Spike was astonished but not stupid. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as his lips deepened their kiss. He didn’t know what had gotten into the slayer and he didn’t care as long as he got into her too.

Buffy sighed against his mouth as she felt his hands on her ass. She pushed up as he lifted and wrapped her legs around his waist. Together they tumbled on the bed, Spike on top of her, his soft black leather jacket billowing around them.

Spike put his hands on either side of her face and caressed her skin as he opened his mouth and ran his tongue along hers. Buffy moaned at the contact of his tongue and pulled his mouth harder against hers. The kissing wasn’t enough. She wanted more. He wanted more. Her small hands trailed down his shoulders, pulling the leather down until he lifted up and shrugged out of it. It fell into a pool of black beside the bed. Buffy ran her hands up his t-shirt clad chest and whimpered. She sucked on his tongue roughly as she ripped the material from his body. Spike growled and gripped her hips.

Her soft hands coasted up the planes of his pectoral muscles and stopped near each nipple. She bit down on his bottom lip and she pinched each nipple in between her thumb and forefinger. Spike cried out against her mouth as she pinched again. His pants were becoming impossibly tight as he ground his body against hers. She teased him with her hands, driving Spike crazy. Finally he could take no more and he wrenched his mouth away from hers. She whimpered at the loss of contact until she realized what he was about to do.

He stood above her and undid his belt. His pants and boots were off in a flash landing on top of this duster. Her clothes were next and Spike showed them no mercy as he ripped her shirt and her skirt from her body. She lay before him in a light pink silky bra and thong. He smirked at her as he ripped them from her body as well. Buffy didn’t care; all that mattered was that he be in her. Making her cum over and over again. She needed him, wanted him in ways that were making her insane.

He leaned down over her and dropped his mouth to her breasts. His cold tongue circled each peak making her pussy throb with need.

“Spike…I need you…in me,” she moaned loudly as the head of his cock butted up against the slippery entrance to her body.

Spike responded by pulling his hips back and sliding into her. They both moaned at the feeling of finally being connected. Spike didn’t know what to do, half of him wanted to drag it out and the other half wanted him to pound away, to make her moan and scream his name. The latter part won as Spike went to town, slamming into her, the head of his cock hitting her cervix. Buffy cried out as Spike thrust harder and faster, his pelvic bone banging against her clit at all the right angles, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

She opened her eyes and looked into his deep blue orbs. The look he carried was enough and she screamed his name as she came, her inner muscles clamping down on his cock, a rush of her essence coating him down to his swollen balls.

“Oh god, Buffy!” Spike roared as he came, shooting in large bursts inside her.

*~*

Willow and Xander ran into Tara at the top of the stairs just as the ground began to shake.

“What the hell is going on?” Xander asked them as the people below began to scream and run for the exits.

“Th…there’s something in this house. I…I think we should leave,” Tara said breathlessly as she put a hand to her stomach.

“We’ve got to find Buffy,” Willow stated just as they heard Spike yell out Buffy’s name.

The three scoobies looked at one another and then at the door that they were standing next to.

“Holy shit! Spike is in there with Buffy!” Xander exclaimed as he started to pound on the door.

“Buffy! Buffy!” Willow screamed as the floor started to shake again. Below the door large green vines started to sprout and cover the door, not allowing anyone in or anyone out of that room. They could hear Buffy moaning and Spike growling.

They stepped back from the door and watched as the vines thickened and wrapped more tightly around the wood.

“There’s no way we are getting in there through here,” Willow mused as the moaning got louder.

Xander didn’t want to admit it but the sound of the slayer and the vampire having sex was turning him on. As the people filtered out of the house, the noises in the bedroom were becoming clearer. Xander could hear their flesh slap against each other’s and it was making him hotter and hotter. He backed up a bit and put his hand on the wall. Within seconds his entire body was filled with a pulsating heat that centered on his groin.

“Ohhh…god,” he moaned as his eyelids fell shut. Willow and Tara turned around and looked at him, identical peculiar looks on their faces.

“Um…you ok?” Willow asked him her eyebrow raised.

“I…ohhh god…there’s something…ooh…happening to me…uhhh,” Xander moaned, his jeans tightening around his pulsing cock.

Xander opened his eyes and looked at the concerned look on Willow’s face. Suddenly her features changed and she was on her knees in front of him. His pants were gone and she was blowing him. Sucking his cock deep in her mouth and running her tongue along the underside of his length. He moaned loudly and blinked as Tara joined Willow on her knees. Together they licked at his cock. They smiled at each other and kissed around the head, their tongues dancing with each other’s. Xander was close to cumming and shivered violently as he heard Spike’s deep voice mumbling Buffy’s name.

“Oh Buffy…fuck…ride me…” his deep British tones floated to Xander’s ears.

“Holy fuck…” Xander screamed as he came. He body shook violently as his cock erupted over and over.

“Oh my god Xander are you ok?”

Xander opened his eyes and looked at the girls who were standing in front of him. He looked down at his feet and saw his pants were on. It was then that he felt a squishing inside his boxers. His face turned a violent shade of red and he fled from the girls and into the bathroom.

He slammed the door and went to the sink. He turned the water on and splashed some on his face.

“It’s not real, it wasn’t real,” he said over and over as he looked at his image in the mirror. Suddenly he was grabbed and hauled into the tub that was filled with water. Unseen hands held him down as he fought to get his head out of the water.

Willow appeared over him and pulled him out.

“Xander you ok?” She asked, concern etched on her face.

He nodded mutely and complied as she dragged him out of the tub.

“Ok I’m getting the major wiggins from this place. We have to find a way to get Buffy and Spike out of that room.”

“Maybe it’s watcher time,” Xander said as books started to fly off the shelves, hitting them as they ran down the stairs. They flew down the stairs and ran into Anya. Xander grabbed her arm and pulled with them. As they ran out onto the porch, the front door slammed shut behind them.

*~*

The room seemed to float away from reality. All that remained was Buffy and Spike. Spike climbed off Buffy and laid next to her, both panting and covered in sweat.

“You’re too far away,” Buffy breathed.

“I’m right here,” Spike answered.

“I need you to touch me…never stop touching me.”

“Never,” Spike whispered as he rolled her on top of him.

Buffy moaned as his hard length slid inside her once more. She clamped down hard on him with her inner muscles, milking his cock as it pulsed inside her. Spike’s hands were on her hips, bruising her skin, which only made Buffy hotter. She wanted him, had since the spell, maybe even before. This was her fantasy come true. Spike growled as Buffy threw back her head and yelled, another orgasm shooting through her over heated body.

He pulled out of her and flipped her over on her back. He wrapped her legs over his shoulders and lowered his mouth to her quivering flesh. Buffy cried out and grabbed at his hair as his tongue licked her swollen pussy. Spike’s mouth was aimed at her entrance lapping up the river of her essence that was flowing from her body.

“Fuck, Spike…” Buffy yelled as he bit lightly on her clit. He moved his mouth over her throbbing nub and sucked hard as he slid three fingers inside her sopping core. Buffy’s back arched up off the bed as her body was plunged into another orgasm. Spike didn’t even realize he vamped out until his lips were on her mound. He struck, sinking his fangs in her hairless flesh and drawing deep on her blood. Buffy gasped in surprise as her eyes lost focus. She came again harder this time, her pussy clamping down hard on his fingers as they still moved within her.

Spike drank her blood greedily; the taste was like ambrosia to his system. Sweet slayer blood coursing through his body. He reluctantly pulled his fangs from her mound and licked his marks. Roughly he flipped her over onto her knees. He pulled her hair from behind and slammed into her. Buffy cried out and crashed against him, pleasure/pain flowing through her as he moved deeper within her.

Spike let go of her hair and fixed his hands over her breasts. He kneaded her soft flesh as he pounded inside her.

“You like that slayer? You like my cock in you?” He sneered in her ear.

One hand coasted down to her pussy and he rubbed her clit in a circular motion.

“Fuck me, Spike…oh god fuck me,” She moaned.

Spike grinned and pumped harder, his cock sawing in and out of her dripping quim.

“Buffy…sweet Buffy…my Buffy…”

Buffy twisted her head to the side and captured Spike’s lips with her own. His face vamped out and Buffy purposely cut her lip on one of his fangs. Spike’s amber eyes shot open as her blood pooled in his mouth once again. His hips moved faster, matching the actions of his hand on her nub. Buffy cried out against his mouth as she climaxed again, her pussy contracting around him added with that of her blood was too much. With a roar he came too, his body still convulsing, his cock jerking wildly within her silken folds.

*~*

“What do you mean Buffy is incapacitated?” Giles asked Xander.

“I mean she’s holed up in a room naked, fucking the daylights out of Spike. That’s what I mean.”

“Nice way to break the news idiot,” Willow said as she elbowed Xander in the ribs.

“What? How delicately can you say that?” Xander questioned rubbing his sore side.

Giles said nothing. He was merely standing in the exact position he was when Xander told him where Buffy was.

“Giles?” Tara asked coming up on his side.

Giles blinked and took his glasses off.

“Did you say Buffy and Spike are off having sexual relations?”

The three scoobies turned and looked at him. He obviously was having a hard time with this.

“If relations is a more delicate way to put it then yes, that’s exactly what they are doing,” Xander said sarcastically.

“Th…that’s not the only thing Giles. There’s something in that h…house. I f…felt it, it was terrible,” Tara told him.

“Sounds like a poltergeist or an apparition of some sort.”

“What can we do about it?” Willow asked him as Giles started to rub his eyes.

“Whatever we are going to do we have to do it fast. I don’t think Buffy or Spike will last much longer.”

“What do you mean?” Anya questioned.

“Buffy and Spike are feeding this. Their acts of lovemaking are feeding into this thing and making it stronger. They are acting like a battery.”

“What happens when the battery’s drained?” Xander asked Giles

“They die.”

*~*

The room seemed to fade more and more away. Spike rolled off Buffy once more, both panting.

“Don’t stop…Never stop touching me,” Buffy breathed as she ran her hand up his face. Spike was out of breath, which was weird for a vampire, but he complied, needing her as much as she needed him.

“Never Buffy. I’ll never stop touching you,” Spike said as he touched his lips to hers.

*~*

“What are you going to do?”

“We are going to try and contact the spirits. We will hold them long enough for you to be able to get Buffy and Spike out of that house,” Giles said as Xander rifled through Buffy’s chest of weapons.

“Don’t kill Spike!” Willow exclaimed as Xander started to fondle one of the stakes.

“Why the hell not?” He asked turning around and looking at her.

“Because its not his fault. They don’t even know what’s happening to them,” Willow argued.

“Whatever. Let’s go,” He rolled his eyes and grabbed a machete. He handed Anya a weapon as well and walked out the door.

*~*

“Spike…I need you..”

“I’m here Buffy…”

“Never stop loving me…”

“Never…”

*~*

The candles were lit on the bright red cloth that surrounded the table Tara, Willow and Giles sat at. They held hands tightly, closing their eyes and concentrating hard. Tara wiped all emotion off her face and cleared her mind.

“Children of the past…spirits of Lowell…be guided by our light. Come forth…and be known to us.”

“How will we know when it works?” Giles asked, his brow furrowed and his eyes still closed.

No answer was needed as they all opened their eyes and saw a group of children standing around them.

Outside the house Xander and Anya stood waiting for a sign that the spirits had left the house. As if on cue the door opened, indicating that Willow, Tara and Giles had done their part.

“House is clean,” Xander said as he looked cautiously around.

He turned to Anya and together they walked into the house. They looked in astonishment towards the stairs. The vines that had been covering the door to the room Buffy and Spike were trapped in had grew down the stair rail and into the living room. Knowing they only had a short time, they made their way up the stairs. The vines seemed to thicken around them but Xander cut through them with his knife. He reached for the doorknob and was flung backwards as a gust of wind knocked him down.

*~*

Willow gasped as the table they were sitting at was suddenly flung to the wall.

“What happened?”

“Xander!” Willow exclaimed.

*~*

Not again! Xander thought as he was dragged into the bathroom once again. He was in the water filled tub, screaming and trying to get up. He opened his eyes during his thrashing and saw a group of kids standing at the edge of the porcelain, watching him. He tried to get up, to pull his head out of the water but it was no use, he was not going to get out. He started to thrash more wildly, afraid that he was going to die. Suddenly Anya appeared and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him out of death’s grip.

“It’s ok. Come on,” Anya said as Xander frantically pulled in great gulps of air.

Together they made their way back to the door. The vines tried to attack them again but somehow they made their way through.

“Push!”

Xander reached for the doorknob. He turned the handle as Anya began to push.

*~*

Spike was on top of Buffy. Her legs were up around his waist and he was plowing into her. Buffy ran her nails up and down his arms, scratching him, drawing blood. She kissed up and down his neck, biting gently.

Spike growled and kept up his rhythm. Her body was becoming impossibly tight and no matter how many times they had sex his need for her never diminished. Her gentle bites on his neck weren’t helping much, driving him on further.

“Buffy…love…do you know what you are doing to me?”

“So close Spike…don’t stop…love me.”

Spike felt her body begin to tremble as she neared another orgasm. His face changed as he kissed her neck. Buffy moved her neck to the side allowing him better access and didn’t stop her torture on his own.

“Do it Spike…make me yours,” she moaned.

Spike didn’t need any more encouragement. He struck, biting deeply. Buffy screamed as she came, the feeling of his cock and that of his bite was too much for her. Each pull of her blood was like another orgasm, stronger and more unyielding than the first.

Buffy’s nails were clawing at his back; making small half moon shaped scratched that filled with blood. Spike pull on her blood once, twice and then stopped sucking. He allowed the blood to pool in his mouth and he swallowed reflexively. His hips were still moving at an impossible speed as Buffy stared at her little marks she made on his neck. She knew he had a thing for biting and wanted him to feel as good as her.

With a smirk she kissed his neck and smiled as he growled low in his throat. She opened her mouth and bit him, hard, drawing blood. Spike roared as his body exploded in fiery lust. Whatever Spike expected it wasn’t her small mouth biting his flesh and tasting him. His hips moved of their own accord as he filled her womb with his dead seed.

He moved his mouth back to her neck and licked at the blood that had dripped down.

“Mine,” he murmured as he licked her mark.

“Mine,” she murmured back.

He pulled back and looked at her. Her eyes were full of unspeakable emotion, Spike was astounded at what she had done and wanted to know if she knew what she had just did. He was just about to answer when the room came flooding back and the door opened revealing Xander and Anya.

“Xander! Don’t you knock?” Buffy gasped as she tried to cover herself and Spike.

*~*

Buffy wandered aimlessly around the cemetery. His cemetery. It had been 3 days since she had seen Spike. He’d got up and gotten dressed as soon as Xander and Anya walked out of the house. He’d turned back once and said goodbye. Buffy was flustered. Half of her was glad he had left like that and the other half was demanding that she follow him. She didn’t of course. She went back to her dorm and showered, realizing how sore and used her body was. While she washed her skin she saw the bite mark on her mound. She blushed violently the mark started to tingle. The tingling felt weird and was weirder still as it spread to the mark on her neck.

“Mine.” Spike had murmured, as he loved her. Buffy’s stomach filled with butterflies and she got out of the shower.

She had gone to Giles’s and heard what was going on and why she and Spike couldn’t seem to get enough of one another. She only listened with half an ear, her body and mind still sorting through images of Spike.

Spike naked.


Spike fucking her.

Spike loving her.

Spike claiming her.

She stopped as her senses went into overdrive. Over her shoulder she felt a vampire stalking her. It wasn’t just any vampire. It was him.

She turned around slowly as he came out of the shadows.

The image of him, head between her legs, licking her into oblivion flashed in her mind and she blushed as heat flooded her face.

“You’ve been avoiding me,” she said to him as he stopped in front of her.

Spike shrugged as he searched in his pockets for his lighter.

“I didn’t want to end up on the pointy end of your stake,” he said quietly as he flipped open his Zippo.

“Why would I do that?”

“Oh I don’t know. I thought once you realized that you and I shagged for hours that you wouldn’t be to damn happy about it. Thought for sure you would come and bust my crypt door open.”

“Spike…”

“No, Buffy. There’s no need. What’s done is done. Yes, we had sex. We had hours upon hours of hot, sweaty, un-fucking-believable sex. I know you don’t feel anything for me. We were just caught up in the spell. Yet again.”

“Spike,” she said as she reached out to touch his arm.

“Wot?”

“There’s feelings. There have always been feelings. Willow’s spell only made them surface and the latest stunt made them into reality. Yes, we had sex. Hours of sex I know. We were out of control. But I wonder how much of that was just us and how much of it was the house.”

Spike nodded and looked into her eyes. The lush green seemed to pull him and he looked deeper, seeing what she felt for him.

“Do you remember what you said? Just before Xander opened the door?” She asked him.

Spike nodded.

“Do you?”

Buffy nodded. “What does it mean? I mean I know what it means but what does it mean to us?”

“It pretty much means that you and a certain sexy blond vampire are linked. I claimed you. You claimed me. We are pretty much married and bonded in the eyes of the vampires.”

Buffy sighed and stepped closer to him. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers.

“So tell me. How come I don’t and never wanted to belong to any other vampire except you?”

Spike blinked in astonishment as her feelings for him flowed through his body, creating a warm tingling sensation.

She kissed him softly and rested her forehead against his. And as the moon shone down on them and the stars danced across the sky, Spike smiled knowing he didn’t want to be anywhere else in the world, except in his slayer’s arms.