Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this for the Live Journal community Spuffy Fantasy. It's for the favorite kink challenge. The kink is Spuffy Stranger Sex. Huge thanks to Dusty273 for the beta. For those of you reading Here With Me and Untamed Desire, don't worry I will update them both soon. I promise I would never abandone a fic.
Spike sighed as he descended down the darkened stairway leading to the laundry room. He had lived in this apartment complex for three years and never once set foot inside. He usually had one of his ‘lady friends’ do his laundry, but it had been a long week and he’d decided a quiet night doing his laundry would be good for him.

As he entered the room, he immediately noticed that the hot, little blond that lived next door to him was there. She was muttering to herself as she angrily stuffed clothes into the washing machine. Spike had never seen her without her big oafy boyfriend following close behind. This could be interesting, he smirked.

Buffy tried to hold back her tears as she dumped the laundry detergent in the washing machine. She lett out a frustrated grunt as she slammed the door shut. It wasn't that she really cared that Riley had gone out with his friends. She was actually relieved not to have him hovering over her, but he'd been promising to take her to that new club in town for months, but never seemed to find the time. Now, he was there with his friends for a ‘guy’s night out’.

Tossing the empty laundry basket on the floor, she turned around an instantly realized she was not alone. Spike, she thought to herself, embarrassed at the scene he must have just witnessed. Even though they had lived next door to each other for nearly two years, she didn’t really know him. The only reason she knew his name was because she'd heard it screamed repeatedly through the thin apartment walls.

Buffy’s face flamed red as she thought of all the nights she lay next to a snoring Riley, touching herself, as she listened to the animalistic grunts and moans coming from the apartment next door. She secretly wondered how those girls could so shamelessly scream for the world to hear.

“Hi there, neighbor,” Spike said flashing her a million dollar smile.

“Hi,” Buffy mumbled as she ducked her head, suddenly finding her pink toenails fascinating.

“Everything okay?” He asked.

Buffy looked up noticing for the first time just how blue his eyes were. “Yeah, everything is fine.”


Spike walked over to a washing machine and began dumping the clothes from his duffle bag inside.

“Um…I’m not trying to be nosy, but you may want to separate those,” he heard a quiet voice behind him say.

Spike turned around raising his eyebrow. “What was that, pet?”

Buffy blushed at the nickname. “Well you have reds and whites in the same machine, that will make them…pink.”

Spikes eyes widened as he started to pull his clothes wildly out of the machine. Buffy couldn’t help but giggle at the look of pure panic on his face. Spike stopped and looked at her, cocking his head to the side, “you should do that more often.”

“What?” Buffy asked still giggling.

“Laugh, you light up the whole bloody room.” Spike said dropping his bag to approach her.

Buffy’s heart started to race as she watched him walk towards her. The room suddenly felt small and hot. A tiny voice in her head screamed for her to turn and run, but her legs seemed to lose the ability to move. Spike brushed back a strand of hair. “Why are you here all alone tonight? Usually Captain Cardboard doesn’t let you out of his sight.”

Buffy was mesmerized by the intensity in his eyes. The air crackled around them as she attempted to find her voice. “He…he went out with his friends,” she said in a low, husky voice that didn’t sound at all like her own.

Spike’s hand lingered on her check softly caressing her face with his fingertips. “His loss.”

After a long moment, Buffy snapped out of her trance quickly backing away and knocking over her box of laundry detergent. She groaned as white powder covered the laundry room floor. “Oh shit, I’m such a klutz! I can’t believe I just did that,” she whined while scurrying around trying to clean it up.

Spike knelt down attempting to help her, just as she was standing back up, causing the back of her head to knock into the front of his. Spike lost his balance and fell backwards, landing on the floor with a loud thud.

“Oh my God, Spike, I’m so sorry,” Buffy exclaimed rushing over to help him.

Spike was dazed, but immediately started chuckling, “Don’t worry, luv, I’ve got a hard head,” looking up at her he furrowed his brow, “how do you know my name?”

Buffy’s eyes widened. “I…a…well, I guess I must have heard it…somewhere. Heard…someone say it…I mean not that I was eves dropping or anything. I just…well it’s just the walls are…oh God, someone please just kill me now.” Buffy sighed burying her face in her hands.

Spike stood up taking her hands away from her face. “Since you already know my name, why don’t you tell me yours?”

“Buffy,” she whispered trying desperately to look anywhere but at him.

“Beautiful Buffy,” he murmured bringing her hand to his lips.

Buffy felt her knees weaken as he placed light kisses over each knuckle. “I’m not,” she breathed.

“You are. I’ve always thought so, ever since the first time I saw you. You were wearing a white sundress with a cute little sun hat. I was coming home after a bad day at work. You were just moving in and I remember the wind blew your hat off. I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.”

Buffy pulled her hands away and hurried over to the row of washing machines, turning her back to him. She was stunned by his confession. She never would have guessed he even noticed her. The women she had seen coming from his apartment all looked like they stepped right out of Vogue, she looked more like a Walmart ad.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice his approach, until she felt his breath on the back of her neck. A shiver ran through her as he ran his fingers down her bare arms.

Spike nuzzled her hair inhaling her sweet scent. As a rule he never pursued women with boyfriends, but this was not just any woman. He had wanted her since the first moment he saw her. And he knew that nancy boy she was living with, didn’t treat her right. He had heard his sharp tone and seen the condescending way he spoke to her.

Spike tugged at her earlobe with his teeth, causing a small moan to escape Buffy’s parted lips. Her eyes fluttered shut and she felt his hands move to her hips. She felt something long and hard pressing against the small of her back, as he pulled her flush against him.

No wonder they call him Spike, Buffy thought letting her head fall back on his shoulder. Spike took this as an opportunity to gently nip and kiss his way down her neck. Buffy stiffened slightly when she felt his hand creep under the front her thin tank top. “I can’t…I…”

“Shhh, luv, don’t think…just feel,” Spike mouthed against her neck as he brought his hand up cupping her lace covered breast.

His husky voice both soothed and aroused her at the same time. She heard him growl as she pressed herself back against him. Buffy reveled in his response. She turned her head to capture his lips. Spike nipped at her bottom lip as he pushed her bra up and gently pinching and caressing her hardened nipples.

Buffy let out a small whimper as she arched into his hand.

“I want you to scream for me,” Spike rasped grinding his erection against her.

“No…I can’t,” Buffy panted.

Spike turned her around crashing his lips to hers. Buffy felt his hands reach down to cup her ass, as his knee snaked between her legs pressing against her damp center. His tongue stroked and probed her mouth causing her to unconsciously thrust her pelvis against his leg, desperately seeking relief.

Buffy felt him smile against her mouth as he removed his leg. She whimpered at the loss, until she felt his calloused hands roughly shove down her shorts and panties before he lifted her to sit on the washer.

Before she could protest, Spike dropped to his knees pulling her forward to the edge of the vibrating machine. Buffy’s hands slammed down trying to steady herself as he dipped his head down running his tongue along her outer lips.

“Gahhh,” Buffy bit her lips trying not scream as she felt her body responding in ways she never imagined. Her hand was suddenly tangled in his hair holding him in place, as her hips arched up towards his ravenous mouth.

Spike explored every inch of her saturated folds, thrusting his tongue deep inside of her as she moved her pussy urgently against his face. He carefully avoided her throbbing clit as he sank to fingers into her tight channel. Her tortured moans were driving him to the brink.

Spike pulled his mouth away abruptly, looking up at Buffy. Her face was flush, her lips were red and pouting and her eyes were full of passion. After a long, teasing pause, he latched onto her neglected bud, suckling and nipping as she let out a long, keening yell.

“Fuck…oh God, Ssspppiiiikkkkke” Buffy cried out as her body exploded in spasms.

When her eyes fluttered open, she saw him standing between her legs. His eyes were dark and hungry sending a shiver of anticipation down her spine. With lightning speed, his lips were on hers again as Buffy felt herself being lifted off the washer.

Spike groaned as he backed her up against the wall. “My sweet Buffy…want you so much,” Spike murmured peppering kisses over her jaw and down her neck.

Even though she was still feeling the aftershocks from her first orgasm, she felt the pressure once again building in her body. Buffy threw her head back when his tongue moved down to circle her hardened pink nipples.

“So perfect,” he mouthed against her breasts.

Bracing her against the wall, Spike tugged open his jeans, freeing his aching erection. He felt her tense slightly as he rubbed it against her drenched slit.

“Gonna let me in, kitten? Please let me in,” he pleaded.

Buffy closed her eyes knowing she wasn’t able to speak, so she just nodded. When she felt him push inside of her, she let out a sob as his cock stretched and filled her in ways no one else ever had.

Spike buried his face in her neck as he slowly moved inside of her. Her tight pussy clenched around his erection with every stroke. “So fucking good…,” he moaned as he gradually picked up his pace. Their dance continued as moans and whimpers filled the dank room. The world around them seemed to disappear as they lost themselves in each other.

Buffy grasped his shoulders when she felt him grip her ass driving into her harder and faster, bumping into her cervix with each thrust.

Spike growled when he felt her walls begin to flutter. “That’s it, kitten…cum for me.”

He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as her orgasm slammed through her. Unable to hold back any longer, Spike slammed into her chanting her name as he emptied himself deep inside her womb.


For what seemed like hours they stayed entwined, panting and clutching to one another, neither one of them wanting to break the connection. Spike was content to stay buried in her warm pussy forever and Buffy couldn’t remember ever feeling so complete. The spell however was abruptly broken by a voice at the top of the stairs.

“Buffy? Are you down there?”

Buffy’s eyes widened. “Oh my God, it’s Riley,” she whispered shoving Spike away.

He watched as she scampered around trying to adjust her top. She furrowed her brow when he handed her the shorts she had been wearing. “Where is my underwear?”

Spike simply shrugged as he tucked himself back into his jeans.

“Buffy?” the voice called again.

“Down here, Riley,” Buffy called rushing to transfer her washed clothes to the dryer.

Riley entered the room, narrowing his eyes when he saw Spike leaning against the far wall, smoking a cigarette.

“Didn’t you hear me calling you?” Riley snapped.

“I…uh…dropped my detergent. I was trying to clean it up.” Buffy lied.

“Let the cleaning people do it. Aren’t you done doing the laundry yet?” Riley sighed.

“I still have clothes in the dryer,” Buffy said avoiding his eyes.

Riley looked over at Spike, “I don’t think you are supposed to smoke in here.”

Spike simply smirked, inhaling his cigarette then blowing the smoke right in Riley’s face.

Riley coughed. “What are you even doing in here?” he asked eyeing Spike’s clothes scattered around the washing machine.

“Came in for a wash n’ tumble,” Spike said tucking his tongue behind his teeth.

Buffy panicked. “Um, Riley…why don’t we just go upstairs and get the clothes later.”

Riley stared at Spike a moment more then turned back to Buffy. “Yeah, I’m hungry anyway.”

Spike watched as she followed the git toward the door. “I’ll keep an eye on your stuff for you,” he called out to her.

Buffy turned around to glare at him, but gasped when she saw him take her missing panties out from his pocket and twirl them on his finger.

Spike chucked as she shoved her boyfriend roughly up the stairs.