Author's Chapter Notes:
So here is my long awaited Chocolate or cherries fics as some people might have called it. Enjoy Spikes mrs and Katkin. Beta'd be fetching mad scientist. She did a really wonderful job of adding things that I forgot to add.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Chocolate and Cherries

While walking through the grocery store Buffy comes up on a display of chocolate covered cherries and gets an idea of what she and Spike can do with them. Set after Riley has come to town in season 6 but she never broke up with Spike in fact it made her realize she loved him, and before Anya and Xander’s wedding that never happened.

Chapter 1

“Where’s the tuna?“ Buffy mumbled, while walking through the store aisle. She hated tuna casserole, but it was cheep, and she had no money.

Her quest for tuna seemed more difficult than hunting vampires. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Buffy noticed a display of chocolate covered cherries, the kind that let you take little samples while walking through the store.

“OH chocolate and cherries, what more can you ask for?” she said. Her mouth watered as she read the sign.

Buffy picked up a box and a sample and continued on her way. One can only have so many double meat burgers in a week. She needed to find that tuna.

On her way to the canned food aisle, she put the candy in her mouth. She was hungry. She hadn’t eaten all day.

As she savored the sweet taste on her tongue, Buffy thought of a game she could play, with Spike, that involved chocolate covered cherries; something she had always wanted to try, but had been too shy to ask for- until Spike- so she doubled back and picked up four more boxes.

After finishing her shopping she went home and dropped off the groceries and headed out to the Magic Box.

As she entered the Magic Box, Buffy found her friends sitting at the research table. “So what are we researching today?” she asked, sitting down with her bag of cherries.

“Nothing much. So, what’s in the bag?” Xander asked.

“Oh just a training thing, to use on Spike.” she said, not taking them out of the bag, knowing if she did her friend would want some.

“So, you’re still training with Spike?”

“Yep, you know he is the best person for the job. And now that we can actually fight again and not have his chip go off, it’s even better,” she told him, getting up and heading to the training room with her bag.

“I’m going to punch on the bag for a few before Spike gets here. Send him in when he comes.”

“Okay,” Xander told her, as she walked through the door of the training room.

************************************************

After changing into her work out clothes and setting the cherries in a bowl, she punched the bag for a few minutes.

Later, Spike walked into the training room to find Buffy sitting on the couch with a cherry in her mouth.

“Are we training our tongues, or are we going to actually work today?” he asked.

“Oh, we’re going to work out, and if you are good I might even give you one of these. Now- lock the door.”

“And why would I want to do that, luv?” Spike asked, as he reached back, slowly, locking the door, before slinking over to the couch to join Buffy.

“Close your eyes and open your mouth,” Buffy said, seductively.

“Buffy…?”

“Wanna play?” she teased the hem of her shirt, refusing to bare her skin until Spike had closed his eyes.

He nodded.

“Then, close your eyes.”

He closed his eyes and let his mouth drop open slightly.

Buffy smiled, “See? You can trust me,” she said. Taking a chocolate in her hand, she carefully broke it open, using his fang, and drizzled the sugary liquid held inside the candy onto her body. “You can look now,” she whispered.

The decadent scent of chocolate and cherries hung in the air. * Baby wants to play, does she? *

“So, do I get to play? Or, is it just you, luv?’ he asked as he opened his eyes.

“Lock the door. I don’t want my friends running in here if I scream, and we know I will.”

“Already done, luv. You asked me to do that before… Remember?” he asked huskily, as he shed his duster and outer red shirt, and threw them to the couch. He took Buffy in his arms and pulls her to him and lowered his head to lick of the cream and juice from the top of her breast where she drizzled it.

“Why don’t we go over to the mat?”

Buffy nodded, pulling slowly away from him. She picked up the bowl of cherries, and walked over to the mats on the floor. She looked back and found that Spike was right behind her.

Once over on the mats Spike turned her around and took the bowl from her, placing it on the floor near the mat. Taking a cherry in his mouth, he kisses her again, letting her taste its sweetness from his lips. His arms gently hold her as they softly fall; the warmth of her made him crave contact with her skin.

He was on fire, as the last barrier between his skin and hers disappeared over his head.

The demon inside wanted to take her, have her. But, she was beautiful like this. Trusting. Too trusting. He wanted to love her, not take her.

He wanted to be gentle, wanted to be a man.

“No,“ she breathed sweetly, smiling up at him, “Keep your vampire face if you want. You know I love you…I trust you.”

“I know you do,” Spike told her as he ran a finger over the bite mark he left on her neck. He still couldn’t believe it had happened, but last night…

“…And when I’m ready, I will let you claim me as your mate, if you want.”

“Oh I want,” Spike whispered.

He was shocked. She had never mentioned it before. And now… “ But what I want more” he deflected his shock and nervousness, focusing on the beautiful woman before him, and the game she wanted to play, “ is to get you out of these pants so I don’t get them sticky,” he said to her, his love for her showing in his eyes.

“Then strip me, Big Bad,” Buffy giggled.

He slowly undressed her, feeling the soft warmth of her skin. Worshipping her with his mouth and his touch. Taking another cherry into his mouth, he began to dribble its juice around one of her nipples, saying softly, “If you don’t want the monster…”

Buffy can only nod. All she can feel is the pleasure Spike is creating by drizzling the sticky sweet over her nipple.

She can feel him kissing her, slowly licking the candy off of her. After a few licks, he encases the nipple he has been licking and flicking in his mouth, and sucks hard. Spike smiles to himself as he hears a moan of pleasure escape Buffy‘s lips.

Sure that he has her aroused enough, Spike took another chocolate, and poked a hole in it as well, and drizzled the juice from it onto her other breast. But this time, before he put it down, he ran what was left of it against her lips.

He watched with delight as her tongue lapped up the sweet syrup; saw her frown as it disappeared, and asked, “What’s wrong pet, you want more?”

“God, yes.” she rasped.

“Like that did you?”

“I don’t think there is much I don’t like when you do that.”

Spike chuckled, and bent to kiss her before he reached for another cherry. “Well, I wonder what I should do with this one, then?” he asked, starting to move down her body.

“Don’t tease,” Buffy pants, trying to move his hand to where she was burning, to where she really needed his attention.

“Be patient, luv,” Spike purred, batting her hand away.

He took another cherry. Now, with a candy in each hand, he breaks them open and drizzles them over her quim, before slowly and gently kissing it off.

“Here, Luv, taste how sweet you are,” he said as he kissed her mouth.

The scent of her, and chocolate, and cherries, was overwhelming. The desire that filled the air made his mouth water.

There was only one thing in this world he wanted more than her, at this moment.

He wanted to make her scream his name.


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back in the main part of the shop, her friends heard Buffy scream Spike’s name.

“Oh, God, he’s killing her! We have to do something, Wills!” Xander yelled, rushing for the door.

“Xander Harris, you really don’t want to go in there. She’s fine with Spike. He would never do anything to harm her,” Anya said.

“We’ll see about that.” Xander said, turning the knob on the door. “It’s locked,” Xander frowned, “Why would Buffy lock the door?”

“Maybe because she and Spike are doing something, and they don’t want to be interrupted,” Anya said.

“I could do a spell that would let us see what‘s going on in there,” Willow volunteered.

“Please, Will. I know you are not suppose to be doing magic. But, if he his killing her then we need to rescue her.”

Xander didn’t care about Willow right now. Right now, all he cared about was Buffy.

“No.” Anya said, “Buffy locked the door for a reason. It means she wants privacy, and we have to respect that.”

“I guess you’re right,” Xander mumbled.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Cherry please?” Buffy begged, holding out her hand.

He smiled, and gave her what she asked for. She looked so innocent, from above.

He was amazed. Did her friends know? She looked beautiful. Deceit was sometimes very beautiful.

“Thank you, she said sweetly as she drizzles the cherry over the tip of his cock. She drags the cherry lightly down the shaft, to the base and then leaned to lap gently at the head of his cock.

He moaned with pleasure.

Emboldened by his reaction, Buffy takes him further into her mouth. She moves her head up and down slowly, getting more and more aroused by his moans and pants.

She couldn’t believe *she* was doing this to him. No one else had ever reacted to her like Spike did. It made her smile, and when she did…

“Oh, Buffy,” he panted, “Please…?”

She stopped. She just had to look at him, see his face, his eyes.

“More cherries please?” she said, innocently.

Spike blinked, dazed by the loss of her mouth on him, but he did as she asked and handed her more cherries.


Once again she coats him with the candy, and then her mouth. Before long he’s withering and moaning for release. With one final pass of her tongue, she sends him over the edge.

His release comes with a roar, and her name, “Buffy!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________


“See Xander, I told you he wasn’t killing her. If anything, they are giving each other pleasure.”

“Buffy would never let Spike give her pleasure!”

“Oh really? Let’s not forget who her first boyfriend was. If she wants to be with Spike, I say, ‘Good for her!’” Anya cheered.

“She does spend a lot of time with him, since she got back.” Willow said.

“I still won’t believe it till I see it with my own eyes.” Xander tells them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________



“That’s it, luv. Ride me good and hard, just the way you like it.” Spike encouraged her.

“God, yes,” she said, rising and falling, changing her motion to a rocking back and forth.

Unable to resist her wonderful friction, Spike flips them over, “Sorry luv, need to drive for a while.”

He speeds up the pace. It’s almost too fast, and he knows that, but he can’t control himself. He knows she can take it.

She’s the Slayer, and she’s his. He knows that. He wants it.

His human features fall back, as her leans down and kisses her, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

They lay quietly in each others arms, content and happy, before the door opens, and they step out into the world again.

“Hi guys, were we too loud?” Buffy asks her shocked friends, even though she knew that they already knew, it was nice to pretend.

“You…? You and Spike?” Xander squeaked.

“Yeah, me and Spike. Have been for a while, I just didn’t know how to tell you.”

Spike was surprised. And happy. Her friends knew.

Holding her close to him, Spike asked, “You have a problem with that, Whelp?”

The End