Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's a sequal. I'm not really good at writing smut, because I never do it, so it's not very graphic. However, I thought it wasn't appropriate to put it in general because it's not really sex free ^-^ anyways, have fun.
Ever since it was clear they were dating, people noticed changes in Buffy. Not for the bad, though. She just became more relaxed and less worried about her grades and her future. It was a change that was well receiver, except by her ex-boyfriend, who she still hung out with on occasion.
“I can’t believe you’re changing for him!” he said indignantly. She looked up from her book and whispered: “Shush, it’s a library. Giles is gonna have a hissy fit if you keep on yelling. And for your information, I don’t change for guys. Only for me.”
“Then how do you explain the switch from tight jeans, to baggy pants? That look is so out.”
“I like baggy pants. I just never wore them, because you didn’t like ‘em.” She said with a grin and then got up. “Gotto go. My stomach is protesting.” Buffy picked up the book she was reading.
“Okay, see you later.” Angel replied and watched her walk away.

In the hallway she met up with her friend Willow, who was looking a bit grouchy.
“Hey Wills, what’s up?”
“Nothing,” the red head replied, “Just hungry, that’s all.”
“Poor thing,” the other girl smiled and then said: “Not to sound anti-social or anything, but have you seen Spike?”
“No I haven’t, you picked him up this morning?”
“Nope, he blew me off over the phone, so I had to drive here all by me onesies.” Buffy said, looking around. Then she turned her attention back to the red head. “Let’s have lunch. I’ll yell at him later.”
“Don’t do that,” Willow said, “I’m sure he had a good reason.”
“Yeah, whatever.”


After lunch, Buffy was standing in the hallway putting her books away. She was humming a song and bopping her head to the rhythm. Suddenly someone pressed against her and two arms were wrapped around her waist. A low familiar voice said: “Hello kitten.”
“Hey hun,” she replied without turning around.
“Aren’t you going to kiss me or anything?” He asked, very surprised.
“No,” she simply said, still standing with her back pointed to him.
“What did I do?”
“What did you do?!” She slammed the door shut and turned around, “You even have to ask? You suddenly blew me off with no apparent reason. I thought we were passed the whole, I-don’t-want-to-be-seen-with-you phase. I was a nice enough girlfriend to drive you to school, because you fucking lost your driver’s license by some stupid stunt and this is how you thank me?” She stared at him, with an angry face. All Spike could do was laugh. “What?” she mumbled.
“You’re adorable. I blew you off, because I knew I was gonna be later. I got my license back, finally.” He explained and then kissed her on the nose.
“Oh,” she plainly said, “so now you can drive me to school?”
“I had something else in mind.” He kissed her passionately on the mouth, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer. Buffy just grinned and draped her arms over his shoulders. When they parted she smiled. “I like that idea. I’ll come over to your place.”
“Maybe we could make it more fun…”
“How?”
“By not staying at my place,” He grinned. She squinted her eyes. “I don’t like the sound of that.”
“Buffy, I like having sex with you, a lot. But Wesley’s home, so I’m not gonna do it with him in the next room.”
She smiled and said: “I agree. So we’ll go somewhere quiet and have car sex. I like it even better than doing it at your house. But you know my mother…”
“I’ll pick you up around one and you just sneak out. She’ll never notice.” Spike said and started nibbling on her neck.
“I can’t do that, Spike,” She muttered, enjoying the nibbling.
“Why not? It’s only for a couple of hours. Your mom won’t even notice it.” He begged and then pouted. Buffy looked at him for a couple of seconds.
“Alright,” she gave in, “but be on time.”
“I will my sweet, I will. I’ll make it worth your while.” He smirked. One of her eyebrows arched. “A promise?”
“A guarantee.”
“Woohoo,” she cheered softly and then kissed him.


“Buffy? What’re you doing tonight?”
Buffy was sitting on her bed painting her toenails in her PJ’s when her mother walked in.
“Nothing. Maybe I’m gonna watch a movie later.” The girl replied.
“Good,” Joyce smiled, “I’m going to bed, if you go downstairs, please be quiet.”
“I will mom, sleep tight.”
“You too, sweetheart.” The woman kissed her daughter on the forehead and then walked out of the room. Buffy checked her watch, she had two hours left. She had already taken a shower, picked out her clothes and packed a sandwich for afterwards.
She decided to go to the living room and watch some more TV. When she walked down the stairs, she noticed her younger sister; Dawn was staring at her from her doorway.
“Go to bed, squirt.” Buffy said before walking on.
“I know what’re you are going to do.”
“Really?”
“Yes,” the eleven-year old squeaked, “You’re gonna sneak out.”
“No, I’m not.” Buffy flat out lied, “Why would you think that?”
“You packed a sandwich.” Dawn squeaked.
“So? I need to leave early tomorrow so I won’t have to do it in the morning.”
“Oh, well… if you are gone. I’m gonna tell mommy.”
“No Dawnie. If I disappear, then I’ll buy you a my little pony.”
“Okay, have fun.” The girl squealed and went back into her room.
Buffy smiled and went to the kitchen.


It was nearly time. Spike was waiting at the beginning of the street. He stared at her house, to see if the light in the hallway went out. That was the sign. So far it was still burning. Suddenly it went out. He started the car and drove by. He saw the shadow of the girl running towards the car. He opened the door to let her in. She quickly climbed in and closed the door.
“Hey,” she grinned, a bit out of breath.
“Hey,” he smiled back and then looked at the thing in her hand. “You actually brought a sandwich? You’re a freak of nature.”
“And you love me for it.” She smiled, kissing him. They drove away quickly with dimmed lights. It was silent for a while and there grew a bit of a tension. She quickly told him the deal she had made with her sister, to break the ice a bit. It worked. He laughedAs soon as they were out of sight, he put on the lights so he could see the road. Spike glanced quickly at his girlfriend. She was wearing simple jeans and a red tank top. She looked gorgeous. Buffy beamed at him and kissed him on the cheek. Then she whispered: “You look very sexy.” It was his normal black, tight, punk-like outfit.
“So do you,” he replied, clinging on to the steering wheel. She moved a bit closer and started to stroke his chest and just breathed in his ear. Spike swallowed not with the greatest of ease and felt something growing in his pants. “Why did I have to wear tight jeans,” he muttered under his breath. Buffy started grinning wickedly. “Do you need some help with that?” Without waiting for a replied one of her hands traveled to his button and opened it. Then she smoothly let the zipper slide down. “Is that better?” she asked him with an innocent face. He groaned in reply. “Well, maybe I can help in relieving the tension,” she leered. When he didn’t answer she said: “You’re not very talkative tonight, are you?”
“No, sorry. But would you be when someone was turning you on, by just breathing?” He replied, very aware he exposed.
“I did that? Wow, I’m good,” she said with a satisfying grin. When Spike looked at her with a pleading look, she said: “Right, back to business.”
“Business. You make it sound like an obligation.”
“Damn, now I’m out of my sexy mood.” Buffy sighed, falling back in her seat. Her eyes traveled over his still exposed cock. He seriously wasn’t out of it, at all!
Spike looked at her. “Aww, I’m sorry, pet. Shouldn’t have said that,” he planted a kiss on her lips. Buffy pouted, making him want kiss her more, but she retreated. “Pay attention to the road.”
“Like you let me.” He grinned, “When you were on the verge of doing magic tricks with your hands.”
“Oh,” she smirked, “You like my ‘magic tricks’ then?”
He nodded frantically. She sighed, “All right. Just stop nodding; you might hit your head on the steering wheel.”
“Everything a guy wants to hear,” he smiled. She stuck out her tongue. “Shuddup.”
She shoved closer and her hands started trailing down his chest again. Spike didn’t really need that, but he figured it was for to get in the mood, until suddenly he noticed that she was trying to pull of his coat. When that didn’t work, she just started to unbutton the shirt under it and started to plant kisses all over it.
“Buffy, kitten...what are you doing?” he asked, breathing hard. She didn’t answer, but her hand slowly wrapped around his length. His knuckles turned white, by clenching onto the wheel. Buffy smirked and started to move her hand up and down. She heard him suck in air. Spike was certain that if he paid at what she was doing, he would let go of the wheel. And he wanted to stay on the road. He noticed half-and-half what she doing and he was capable of paying enough attention to not crash into other cars. But suddenly her tongue had reached the designated area. His hips shot up and for a second he let go of the steering wheel. Buffy looked up and beamed at him. Spike’s eyes were wide and he muttered: “Bloody hell, what’re you doing to me…”
“You like?” she asked, not getting up. He nodded and he saw her face disappearing again and again he nearly let go of the wheel. His eyes searched for an exit. He needed to get of the road; otherwise he’d lose his license again. He stopped at some sort of parkingplace, surrounded by lots and lots of trees. “Kitten, get up. I found a secluded place.”
“Aww,” Buffy pouted, “But I was just getting started.”
Spike glared at her. Suddenly she started giggling. “You can look so silly,”
“Why thank you,” he smiled. He leaned in to kiss her and let his hand travel up her leg. She reciprocated his kiss and let her hands run over his back. Suddenly she pulled away. “Let’s go sit in the back.” He shrugged, but followed her. There they started kissing again. Eventually Buffy leaned against one side of the car, with Spike bending over her. He was kissing her passionately and trying to get her shirt off. Buffy started giggling and broke off the kiss. “I will take of my shirt,” she said, panting a bit, “If you will take of your coat and your shirt.”
“Done deal,” he muttered and removed the two items of clothing. She followed his example. Spike noticed she was wearing a bra. He muttered “Aren’t you naughty?” and attacked her lips again. Slowly other clothing items were removed. Both teenagers where panting, but grinning. Buffy felt two hands tugging at her panties. She felt them slowly go down. And someone was knocking on the window hysterically.
She shot up, alerting Spike, who didn’t seem to hear anything. “It was probably nothing, he said. Then she pointed to the window. Two familiar hazel eyes, were staring at them. “Bloody hell,” Spike muttered.
“Crap,” She merely said. Joyce gestured them with a very angry face to come out side. They both started to gather their clothes and put them on. Eventually they got out of the car, to be confronted by a very angry mother.
“Buffy! What the hell were you doing in that car?!” The woman started pacing around. The girl just started at shoes thinking, Oh, I think you know.
“And with him nonetheless,” Joyce added. Buffy’s head shot up at this comment. “What is that supposed to mean?”
“Well… look at him,” motioning towards Spike. The girl wanted to say something, but he beat her to it. “Mrs. Summers, I know this is not what you want your daughter doing on a Saturday night, but you can’t keep her in forever. Secondly, I love your daughter and I wouldn’t try a thing to harm her. Thirdly, I come from a much respected family and I’d like to offer dinner at our house, next Saturday.”
Joyce was silent, just like Buffy. Suddenly she started smiling. She was proud of it.
“That is very generous of your parents and I’d like to take you up on that offer. Uhm… I’m gonna go to the car. You have 5 minutes,” she said sternly to Buffy and she walked away. The girl flung her arms around her boyfriend’s neck. “Wow, you’re really making progress.”
Spike smiled and shrugged. “I figured why not.”
“Good figuring,” she smiled and kissed him, “I love you, too. And Dawn is sooo not getting a my-little-pony.” He chuckled at that comment, From a distance she heard her mom yell. “I better go,” Buffy sighed.
Spike nodded and kissed her again. “Sleep tight, princess.”
“You too,” and she started walking away. Suddenly she turned around and ran to the car. Spike looked at her in surprise. “What was that?”
She held up a package. “Even though we didn’t do it, I’m still hungry.” He grinned and shook his head.



Animals- Nickleback
I, I'm driving black on black
Just got my license back
I got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the track
I'll ask polite if the devil needs a ride
Because the angel on my right ain't hanging out with me tonight
I'm driving past your house while you were sneaking out
I got the car door opened up so you can jump in on the run
Your mom don't know that you were missing
She'd be pissed if she could see the parts of you that I've been kissing
Screamin'

[CHORUS]
No, we're never gonna quit
Ain't nothing wrong with it
Just acting like we're animals
No, no matter where we go
'Cause everybody knows
We're just a couple of animals

So come on baby, get in
Get in, just get in
Check out the trouble we're in

You're beside me on the seat
Got your hand between my knees
And you control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeeze
It's hard to steer when you're breathing in my ear
But I got both hands on the wheel while you got both hands on my gears
By now, no doubt that we were heading south
I guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth
'Cause this was it, like flicking on a switch
It felt so good I almost drove into the ditch
I'm screamin'

[CHORUS]

So come on baby, get in
Get in, just get in
Look at the trouble we're in

We were parked out by the tracks
We're sitting in the back
And we just started getting busy
When she whispered "what was that?"
The wind, I think 'cause no one else knows where we are
And that was when she started screamin'
"That's my dad outside the car!"
Oh please, the keys, they're not in the ignition
Must have wound up on the floor while
we were switching our positions
I guess they knew that she was missing
As I tried to tell her dad it was her mouth that I was kissing
Screamin'

[CHORUS]

So come on baby, get in
We're just a couple of animals
Get in, just get in
Ain't nothing wrong with it
Check out the trouble we're in
Get in, just get in


A/N: Me hopes you liked ^^. It was fun to write it, so if you all hate it, that's the one thing I have :-P