Author's Chapter Notes:
Warnings: FemSlash (kissing), Threesome implied- but nothing too back just wanted warn though of you who get totally turned off by femslash
Beta’d by- VamptasticA
Dedicated to my woobie vamps, VamptasticA, for giving me the prompt and pushing to write for the first time in a long time by myself. Love you, baby.
William, or Spike as his friends called him, was so glad that his parents had gone away on holiday to visit his aunt back in England. If they hadn’t he would have never had the courage to do what he was about to do.

Picking up the phone, he called Buffy one of his closest friends and the girl he’d had a major crush on since he’d moved to the states, and asked her over to swim. As luck would have it, her best friend and his other dream girl, Willow, was over visiting her so he invited her as well.

Twenty minutes later, and a quick side trip to the bathroom to ease the tension in his shorts, Spike was relaxing in the pool with the two most beautiful girls he knew.

Buffy was wearing a jade colored bikini that made her lovely hazel eyes look even greener and had her long blonde hair twisted up in a knot to keep it from getting wet as she lounged on the float.

Willow, the slightly quieter of the two, was wearing a black and red tankini that made her hair glow even brighter in the mid afternoon light.

They both look like goddesses to him as they lay back on their two person raft sunning themselves. And anyone who told him any different was completely round the bend far as he was concerned.

“Thanks Spike, for inviting us over,” the red head said shyly, glancing over at him.

“No problem, pet. Wouldn’t want ya meltin’ on a hot day like this now, would we?”

She giggled and shook her head, then leaned over and whispered something to Buffy that he couldn’t hear. The blonde smiled back at her and nodded before turning to look at Spike over her sunglasses, drinking in all his tanned and toned body. Spike was one of the hottest boys in all of Sunnydale High, and lucky for her he was also a very good friend.

They’d met when Spike and his family had moved to Sunnydale a few years ago. Back then he was scrawny, had unruly brown curls that fell in his eyes and wore braces.
What a difference a few years made!

Now, Spike was sexy as hell- tall, thin, with abs that were to die for and a face that any Greek God would envy.

Buffy smiled coyly, “Spike, Willow’s got a question she’s been dying to know and well…” she paused to look at her friend beside her, who blushed crimson. “We think you might just be the guy to ask.”

Spike raised his scarred eyebrow at them instantly interested, “Oh yeah? What is it, Red?”

Willow blushed even more, if that possible, and poked Buffy prompting her to answer his question instead making Spike chuckle at the cuteness of his girl Willow.

“Well, we read in Cosmo that it’s every man’s fantasy to watch two girls make out, is that true?” Buffy asked coyly, batting her long eyelashes at him.

Spike swore his heart stopped beating for a moment as he just stared at her... at them. He didn’t just hear what he thought he did, did he? Surely not… Course other parts of his body heard and reacted without a thought, come to think of that, without his permission either.

It took a few seconds for brain to start working again as he shifted slightly hiding his pronounced erection behind the tube he was floating in. ‘Thank hell, I’m mostly in the water, or the birds would’ve known m’answer without me even having to say a word. Won’t that be bloody well embarrassing?’
Licking his lips, he asked, in a slightly hoarse voice, “Come again, luv?” Causing both girls to giggle once again.

“Is it true that its every man’s fantasy to see two girls make out? Have you ever fantasized about it, Spike?” Buffy asked boldy as Willow nodded, her cheeks still a bright pink, next to her.

“Me? No…. never,” he said looking down at the water instead of at them and trying to hide his embarrassment as images of the two of them making out in front of him sprang forth in his mind.

“Um… well, maybe… a time or two.” He muttered causing them to giggle even more as their raft drifted closer to his.
“What about you two? Hear you birds like watchin’ guys go at it just as much as me like to watch the ladies, how about that?” he asked defensively looking up at them with steel in his eyes.

Willow squealed, turned the color of a tomato, and hid her face against her best friends shoulder as Buffy laughed, “Ohhh… yeah. As a matter of fact that’s what we were doing when you called,” she smiled. “We snuck into my sister’s room and found some prime pornos.”

“Knew that little witch was holding out on me,” she added under her breath thinking of a way to get her older sister back for keeping the good stuff from her.

Spike swam a little closer curiosity getting the better of him and just totally unable to help himself.

“So uh… you two…” he asked motioning between the two girls, “ya know… ever kiss?” His voice turned rather squeaky much to his embarrassement at the end of the question so he cleared his throat and tried again. “Uh what I mean is...well...have you? Ever kissed each other?”

Willow peeked over Buffy’s shoulder, still slightly red faced her bright green eyes sparkling with mischief as she spoke up.

“Umm… once or twice?” She said using his exact words.

Spike stared speechlessly at the girls his mind racing trying to think of something...anything to say that didn't come out as begging and pleading just so he could watch for himself. This was definitely something he’d be thinking of later when he lay in bed and couldn't get to sleep.

Finally he stammered out, “Uh so...was… was it good?” Biting his lip a tiny bit in anticipation of their reply.

Buffy shrugged, “Different.”

“Different?”

“Yeah… not like kissing a guy...it's well... different. Softer, sweeter….umm…” she glanced at Willow, before turning her attention back to the blazing blue eyes of Spike as their floats bumped into each other, “hotter.”

“Yeah?” He said his voice cracking, his heart pounding in his ears and his blood rushing to his lower body making him slightly light headed as he lay with his chest pressing against the slippery plastic of his inner tube.

Willow nodded slowly as she rested her head on Buffy’s shoulder, letting him see the heat in her emerald eyes as she smiled, “Yeah.”

“Could… I mean would ya show me?” He asked barely getting his voice above a husky whisper.

Leaning across his tube Buffy hooked one hand around his neck and pulled him up a bit from the water as she leaned in close and purred into his ear.

“Do you want us to? Is it a fantasy of yours, Spike?” She asked as her hardened nipples brushed against his bare arm through the thin, damp fabric of her bathing suit.

Spike moaned softly as her body heat sparked his own heat and set his body to aching like he never knew it could. “Bloody hell, yes,” he whispered blue eyes burning brightly as he took in the glorious sight of the two nubile beauties before him.

“Well then,” Buffy said pulling him close enough to kiss, smiling at the groan of disappointment he couldn't suppress as she stopped just mere millimeters away.

“By all means, let us demonstrate." She breathed out as she closed the distance and kissed him fully. She couldn't prevent the sudden swarm of goosebumps on her skin even under the hot summer sun as she tasted him for the first time. Nor could Spike as he felt her sweet tongue slip out to trace the seam of his lips before being granted entrance to the warm, welcoming cavern of his mouth.

Pulling back after several long moments, she licked her lips, “Mmm…. Very nice,” she said as she lay back on the raft with a smile.

Willow then leaned over Buffy as she lay back and positioned herself so that her mouth was now in the same spot Spike had just left.

All he could do was gape as he watched his dream goddesses press their lips together. Not just their lips but soon their bodies. The kiss that had started out just as his kiss with Buffy had, soon had both girls nipping at one another’s mouths like they couldn’t get enough of one another. Even their hands roamed freely over each other’s body something Spike didn't even venture because of his pouncy upbringing.

Finally, panting heavily, they pulled back to look at him.
“See? Different.” Buffy said.

Spike nodded mutely,his body still tingling unmercifully with unrequited lust.

“But how do I know it’s different?” Willow asked in her patented innocent way, kicking his mind into teenage hormone driven overdrive.

“Ahh… you’re right. Guess you’re just going to have to check it out yourself, Wills.” Buffy said with a wink.

“Spike, be a dear and push us into the shallow end will you?” Buffy asked sweetly giggling with excitement as he did what she asked.

As soon as they were where they could touch the bottom of the pool, the two girls slipped off the raft and came to stand before Spike.

“Now… how is it different again?” Willow asked blushing even as she pulled the platinum blond hunk down to her level and started kissing him.

Now she was sure she could see what was so different between kissing a man and kissing a woman…. and if luck won out it wouldn't just be in the kissing department either.

Nope she had a sneaking suspicion as she fell deeper into her kiss with Spike that this was going to be a very fun filled day of exploring all the differences between guys and girls, all the way around.



Also to those who were/ are reading Reunion I promise I am working on it, just real life kinda got in the way over the last few months- to most of the year but now that I'm back starting to write it on my list, I promise.