Author's Chapter Notes:
Newly editted,There will be a lot of Violence in this, and so people might even see it as Rape in the end, I don't she did everything under her own free will, not once did she say no or try to push him away. So by the 2 people who helped me edit it spikes mrs and Teachers pet it was not rape either, just very violent. That said if you want a sequel you need to review. I don't own them just like to play with them.

Now you have been warned please don't flame me if you not like it.
Buffy’s Dream
 
Summary: A dream she had on the night after Parent/teacher night. S2. That is all I am going to say.
 
There will be violence, in the form of fighting, Biting and Sexual situations.
 
 
Chapter 1
 
Buffy walked back in the house with her mother after they arrived home from Parent/teacher night at school.
 
“I think you have a lot of explaining to do young lady.” Joyce demanded in an angry tone.
 
Pleading with hopeful eyes and voice, Buffy said. “Not tonight Mom I’m tired and sore, I just want to have a shower and go to bed.”
 
“Then you better be ready to explain tomorrow.” Joyce demanded to her daughter as she walked away.
 
Sighing “I will.” Then she made her way upstairs.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
1.5 hours later, Buffy was well on her way to dreamland when the dream started.
 
Buffy was walking through Restfield Cemetery, while twirling her stake, when she came upon 5 fledging Vampires. This forced her to go into an automatically fighting stance, ready to take out the first that would charge her. Within minutes she had all five dwindled down to dust ready to blow off at the next gush of wind. When she started to hear clapping and she then looked up and saw, Spike standing there.
 
“Your work?” She then questioned him while gesturing to the piles of dust on the ground at her feet.
 
“Nope, just took 5 from the mansion.” He informed her as he moved closer to her.
 
“I didn’t realize you could walk again, which is good because now I get to kill you.” She simply stated to him, as she readied herself for a fight with him.
 
“You wish, but either way, only one of us is leaving tonight.” Spike replied back to her, getting ready to fight her as well.
 
“Yeah right you think you can take me Spike.” She said as she delivered a right hook to his nose. “You’ve never been able to before.”
 
“Yeah but I have had a lot of time to plan your death, since you put me in that bloody wheelchair.” Spike informed her, while he swung his foot around to connect with her legs knocking her of balance.
 
Buffy did a back flip and up righted herself in front of Spike, and then proceeded to punch and kick him, which he effectively blocked. Breaking away from his hold on her wrist that he grabbed while blocking her punches she set up for another round of attacks.
 
Once the Slayer had broken away, from him, he vamped out and lunged at her. “I could have killed you a minute ago, if I didn’t want to toy with you a little more.” Then he knocked her to the ground.
 
She bucked him off of her, by kicking him into another tomb stone. As she did that one of his claws got caught in her strap of her camisole ripping it. Standing up and waiting for him to get up as well, she yelled at him “You bastard that was a new shirt.”
 
“And what do you want me to do about it,” He said as he lunged at her again. This time she was prepared and side stepped out of his way. As he turned around he growled at her, she brought her right leg up and kicked him as hard as she could in the stomach, not allowing him any time to recover she then proceeded to give him a right hook to the face and a left hook to the other side of the face.
 
Letting him think she was going to hit him again she prepared to attack again, this time though she swung her legs around and knocked him off his feet. She straddled Spike, standing up she then leant down to stake him. Spike effectively knocked the stake out of her hand and then reached up and grabbed onto a piece of her clothing to help him sit up again. Not paying attention to where he had grabbed, he grabbed the cotton gusset of her thong and ended up ripping it as he pulled himself up and it off of her.
 
“Looks like someone lost her knickers, I would give you mine but I don’t wear any.” He taunted her as he put the thong in his back pocket.
 
“You’re a pig Spike.” She retorted at him.
 
“Yeah well, and you get all hot and bothered by fighting me, now don’t you Slayer.”
 
“I do not”
 
“You’re forgetting I can smell you and your scent is intoxicating.” He said with a leer.
 
“Do you think we could get back to fighting now?” She asked, as she threw a right hook at him which he blocked and let one of his own fly as well, which she blocked.
 
Spike let a few better aimed punches go her way and she managed to block all of them so he sent out his leg in a series of roundhouse kicks at her. She fell back on her back and flipped back up, as she let her anger out on him. Punch after punch she sent his way and then kicked his legs out from under him.
 
Spike flipped himself up and lunged at her, she side stepped him again and went in for another round of attack. Then Spike seemed to start getting the upper hand, he let out a couple of good punches and hit his target he was aiming for, but not without more damage to her top that she was wearing. As he moved his hand back from his last series of hits his finger caught on her other strap to her camisole and broke it.
 
As her camisole fell to her waist, she looked at him for a second before retorting out to him. “Now what do I do, it’s my only top.”
 
“Take it off; it will only get in the way.” Spike ordered.
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“Remove it; look I will even take mine off so we can finish fighting.” Spike told her as he slipped out of his duster and removed the back t-shirt he had been wearing.
 
Still not doing anything Spike ordered, “Remove it or I will.”
 
This time Buffy did what he said and removed the top throwing it to the side.
 
Swallowing hard Spike thought to himself, God she’s gorgeous, maybe a little sexual pay back wouldn’t hurt before I kill her, after all it has been months since I have shagged anyone. Then he threw a perfect punch at her.
 
Noticing where Spike was looking she covered her chest with her arms, and almost missed being able to stop the punch Spike sent at her.
 
Buffy then sent a roundhouse kick knocking him back down, and when he got up he lunged for her and managed to grab her around the waist. As he went to move his head closer to hers, she asked “What are you doing.”
 
“You’re going to give me a little sexual pleasure, before I kill you, so you better do as I say,” he ordered, before growling out at her just as he brought his mouth down on hers and kissed her hard.
 
Buffy tried to struggle in his arms and he just got madder at her. Breaking the kiss he pushed her down on her knees in front of him and growled out “Take it out and suck it.”
 
When she continued to do nothing he growled out at her loudly, “Now.”
 
 
Jumping for a second she reached up slowly and started to undo his pants, but she was not moving fast enough for him so he batted her hand out of the way and undid the belt and pants and pushed them so they would slide down his legs.
 
“Suck it now.” He barked out at her.
 
“If you think I am putting that thing in my mouth, Spike you got another thing coming.”
 
“You will call me what I am, that would be Master, now suck it.” He got out all the while pushing her head towards his rock hard cock.
 
Buffy, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, while she started to lick at his cock.
 
Roaring Spike said. “I said Suck it, not lick it.”
 
She then took his whole cock in her mouth and started to move her mouth up and down his cock, slowly at first, but she sped up before Spike had a chance to say anything. After about 5 minutes of her sucking at his cock he started to piston his hips letting his cock go up, on the top of her mouth and to the back of her throat. Then he sped up his thrusts into her mouth and Cum long and hard into her mouth. After he was sure that she had swallowed it all he pulled his cock out of her mouth, before Buffy could say anything, he said. “Good girl, now come up here and I’ll give you a treat.
 
Standing up Buffy said, “You bastard what do you think you are doing?”
 
“I will let that slide, but next time you run that tongue off at me you will get punished.” He said as he leaned down and encased his mouth around her right nipple, and started to suck. Then after a couple of minutes he did the same to the other nipple.
 
Once he was done sucking at her nipples he spun her around quickly and bent her over a high tombstone that was behind him, he then quickly yanked the skirt off of her hips and down her legs, before he ordered her to “Step out of that skirt and bend over the tombstone with you legs spread.”
 
As she did what he told her he pushed his pants down farther and started to stroke his cock as he waited for her to finish. “Faster next time.” He growled out, then walked up to her spread legs and rammed his cock all the way into her. As he set a fast, hard passé, surely to hurt any human as he thrust in and out of her. “Don’t you even think about Cumming?” He ordered.
 
“Yes Master.” Buffy replied not knowing if she should talk or not.
 
Spike continued to fuck her until, he Came then pulled out of her and pulled her up off him, as he did that he spanked her bottom, “Cum.” it was an order not a command he gave her, and with that she Came. “Good now use that cum to coat your asshole, or I could ram it up there right now if you like.
 
Buffy let’s out a whimper but did what he asked.
 
Picking her up and placing her back on the tombstone, he rammed his hard cock into her asshole, and said. “I didn’t tell you to make a sound.”
 
“Sorry Master.” Buffy said with tears in her eyes.
 
“We don’t need the tears either Slayer, what are you weak.” He said as he continued to ram into her. Just before he was about to cum he pulled out of her, with an order for her to follow. “Suck it and don’t stop when I Cum.”
 
Buffy quickly did what he asked, not wanting him to get any madder at her, and hoped that she could go home soon. After a couple of deep up and down strokes to his cock he started to cum in her mouth. Wanting to stop she paused for a minute to swallow it down, knowing he would never let her stop, then started to suck him off again. After alternating between long and short strokes as well as soft and hard sucks she had him Cumming again in her mouth.
 
He pulled her up to him, and kissed her mouth, “Good girl, now you can get a bit of pleasure.” He said as he was slowly moving downwards to lie down. He straddled her on top of him, then he slid her onto his cock and started to move her hips, in the way he wanted them move, then he let go of her and let her do the work.
 
She picked up the passé when Spike let off; she started to move up and down on his cock while rocking back and forth. Feeling her walls start to flutter around him he gently started to rub a circle on her clit. Then she came, with a scream.
 
Spike rolled them over and said “My turn now.” as he started to thrust into her at an inhuman passé, making sure he put pressure on her clit the whole time as Buffy’s hips fought to keep up to the speed he had set. As he was about to cum this last time he changed back into his Vampire features which allowed him to go even faster and get even deeper in her, then he lowered his mouth to her neck and bit down hard, as she came.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Buffy bolted upright in bed as Spike bit her in her dream.
 
“Oh my God, I just had sex with Spike; please tell me that wasn’t a Slayer dream.
 
The End.
 
AN: Encase you have not figured it out this is a Slayer dream which means she will have to figure out how far in the future she is seeing, if at all.

I will be doing a sequel but don’t know what I want to write so I figured Spike could either, Kill her and no sequel or he could Claim her as a mate or Turn her. I will write what the most people up in their reviews. So that means you have to review or no sequel if you want one.

Thank you
smlcspike.