Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone. I want to let you know I’d like reviews, Sad to say I own nothing but the plot. This is based lightly one a true story.
“Hey, Spikey.” The blonde girl blushed as she gave him a quick kiss and ran back to her huddle of friends, it was study hall and she and her friends were flirting with the football players.

As the bell rang, the boy walked over to her and smirked, replying, “Hey Goldie-locks!” she walked aay from him, rolling her eyes, her arms crossed, feigning dismay. He pulled her arm and swung her to face him.

“What Spike.” Away from her friends, he whispered in her ear. “Meet me after school, Summers. We need ta talk.” The nearness of him mad her blush and she stepped back, he pulled her forward and said, “Don’t be late.”

She walked off and returned to her friends, her heart in a tumult and her friends giggling. “So, what’d he say, B” friend Faith asked. “Nothing.” “Come one, you aren’t blushing and we all know you still like him.

Remember last year? We know what went on between you two.” Cordelia said rolling her eyes.

“Maybe she doesn’t want to talk about it. That’s personal.” Buffy looked relieved at her closest friend, Willow. The bell rang and they went inside.

LATER THAT DAY

Buffy slid her pink cargo bag on her shoulder and turned around to see Spike in front of her. The halls were empty and she was late for after school help which she needed to go to since she was failing science.

At the sight of Spike, she “I said I’d meet you by the water fountain in the front hallway.” Spike put his hands on the lockers, one either side of her and stated, “We need to talk.”

Buffy flustered, “Yeah?” Spike looked her over, “You and I both remember what went on in the locker room, when Ms. Calender left the doors open.” “Yes.”

“We were late to class that day. Do you remember that?” He ground his hips into her...Buffy blushed, “Its in the past, Spike.”

“Then why did you agree to meet with me? You can’t say you don’t remember that, don’t want that.” He said harshly as he ran his hand up her thigh, grasping her skirt lightly... “Oh, God, Spike.” She pushed him away. “I don’t regret it, but its in the past. We’re seniors now.....what did you want to say?”

“Buffy, I’m telling you this before anyone. Because I care for you.” He pause and watched her look away. “I’ve gotten in trouble too many times. My father, Giles is sending me away. I’m visiting my Uncle Wesley in London for reform. I won’t be back. I was hoping to have something to remember you by.”

He smirked. Buffy looked up at him with moisture already in her eyes. “Spike.” She whispered. Her hands clung around his neck and she softly pressed her lips against his.

He replied and added passion to the kiss wrapping his arms around her. Stopping for breath, they looked at one another. “I’m going to miss you, Spike.” He had an idea, “Buffy, I’m having a party and was wondering if you would like to come. Would you?” Buffy thought about it. “Will you?” he asked again.

“Sure Spike, I’ll go.” She smiled sadly at the thought of him leaving.

“It starts at 8, ok? It’s at my place, on Saturday.” As she nodded and started to walk away, she turned back and asked, “Who all is going?” “Um. Xander, Devon, Parker, Angel, Oz, Cordelia, Willow, Harmony, and Anya.” Buffy thought this over, “So you and I are going sort of as a couple, then?...”

Spike smiled and stated simply, “yeah. Yeah. We are, is that okay?” Buffy walked up to him, smiled and nodded her head.

He slowly took her chin gently and guided her lips to his own. She broke it off first. “I have to go, Spike!” She smiled and walked away quickly, leaving him to think about her and what the party will be like.

LATER THAT DAY

Buffy couldn’t concentrate all day during the help ... she struggled with the labs and was so flushed at the mention of his name.

Willow and Xander were in her lab. But, Willow wasn’t learning, she was teaching them, and Xander had failed as well. “Gee, Buff, I think you shouldn’t go.” Xander said with a frown.

“I think he’ll expect from you...” Willow rolled her eyes. “Xander is probably just jealous, he’ll get over it.” Buffy grinned and put their project by the teacher’s desk, and they walked to the parking lot, where their parents were waiting to pick them up.

“See ya later guys!” Buffy called as she shut the car door. She was going to ask her mom to go to the party. It was not going to be an easy task.

Thinking things over carefully, she began meekly, “Um. Mom?”

her mom nodded with recognition as she turned the car to the left lane, “Yes. Dear”

Buffy took a deep breath, “Spike is having this really great party and I really want to go he’s not that bad and it’s a farewell party for him Faith is going and so is Willow, Cordelia too. And Xander and Oz, and, I know you don’t care who’s going but I’d really like to go.” She finished with a gasp for air.

“Yes.” Buffy looked amazed at her mother. “So that’s all, just yes?” Her mother smiled, “No...” Buffy rolled her eyes and kkicked her feet up onto the dashboard, “what now!?” “The condition is that you be home before one and come back looking presentable.” Realizing what her mother thought, “NO! Um, no mom. You see, we’re not-I won’t-we’ weren’t thinking of that!...But yeah, I’ll definitely be back by one. “Buffy smiled at her mother and didn’t bother to tell her it ended at 11.

“I know he has other ideas, Buffy, they always do. Just watch out for yourself.” Buffy rolled her eyes at her mom. Spike just wanted to have a good time before he left. But inside, Buffy knew he wanted more, and maybe, just maybe, she did too.

Buffy looked into her mirror, thoughts stuffing their way into her mind. will he expect anything? Everyone says so. What if I can’t accept? she shook her head as she put a clip into her hair.

She was dressed in a frilly black mini with black strap heels and a pale pink short sleeved top that was the limit her mom would let her wear on the scale of sluttiness, she wanted to look good for him, her light green eyeshadow accenting her eyes and her hair curly.

Walking down the stairs, her mother greeted her, “Buffy. Can we talk before you go to the party?” Buffy secretly rolled her eyes and followed her mother into the living room. “Buffy. I know you say your older now, you are almost 18. I think you think you can do what you want, but you can’t. You are too young. If I were you, I’d wait till you are 21, or even marriage. I know its hard. Please make me proud, honey.” oh, gosh. She has to do the proud thing. I am sooo not too young. And you’re right. It is hard. Very Hard.