Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi guys new story PLEASE REVIEW :D

ANGST AHEAD.. just a lil warning
Disclaimer: As all of you should know (I hope) Btvs/Ats
and it’s characters do not belong too me. They belong to the FANTABULOUS Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy who have created the most memorable shows in the world.
And remember this is made for entertainment purposes only. No profit being made here.



Fall to Pieces

~ Chapter 1 ~

Mad World

Every Wednesday night the Bronze had open-mic night. Believe it or not in the small town of Sunnydale there was a lot of musical talent. But this Wednesday night the crowd was a lot more somber then usual. There was no loud music being played and a lot of people were looking at this one girl in sympathy.

A small blonde haired woman makes her way up on to the stage. As people looked who was taking the stage they saw who it was and all immediately quieted down to allow this girl her time on the stage.

People thought she didn't see the faces people were aiming at her. But she could feel it everywhere she went now. Whether they are looks of Sympathy or glares coming from across the room. She could feel them... and it was killing her.


All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world


The Bronze was eerily quiet as she sang this song. Everyone knew what had happened to this woman.

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me


Even if you weren’t watching this women sing. You could tell from the emotion in her voice that she was crying.

Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very


The emotion she gave was incredible. And more than a few crowd members had tears in their eyes.

Mad World
Mad World
Enlarging your world
Mad World.


As the music drowned out the only noise that could be heard was of the young women's sobs as she left the stage. The crowd all stared and before any of them had a chance to go talk to her she was out of there.

Her friends looked at her as she left and wondered if she'll ever be the same again.
“… I don’t even know what too say to her anymore”.
“ Willow she’s still the Buffy we know and love it’s just its, ga-ganna take some time for her to grieve. Think about it Will she lost everyone. Including the baby.”
“ Baby, I know I can’t imagine how hard this must be for her. I swear to god if I ever see that bastard Spike again I will kill him.”
“Will, spikes in pain too. Although I don’t agree with the decisions he has made remember he is grieving too.”
“ But it wasn’t Buffy’s fault. He completely blames Buffy for everything. She knows she made a mistake probably the worst mistake she’ll ever make. And she will have to live with this for the rest of her life and Spike doing what he did is only making it worse. I know he is hurting too but imagine the pain she must be in.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



As Buffy walked down the back alley away from the Bronze she decided to take the scenic route home. And as she reached the park she realized what a mistake it was to take this route.

Buffy fell too the ground as her sobs got louder and louder. For all Buffy saw when she looked at the park was Spike and her pushing their beautiful baby boy on the swings. But she knew this was not meant too be. And she had no one to blame but herself for if she hadn’t been so angry that night she might have being paying attention to the traffic lights and she mightn’t of lost the two most important things to her, Her baby and eventually Spike.

What he said to her the last time she saw him still rings in her ears ‘ I Hate you. You killed our son… I look at you… and I feel Sick’.






Song: Gary Jules – Mad World’ I love this song and thought it fit too how Buffy must be feeling.

Authors Note: Hey guys I know I haven’t updated Sunnydale Boarding School in a while but I am finding it really hard to decide what direction to take it in. If anyone has any ideas please email me.

This is my new story the idea kind of came to me this morning and I have more of a plan of where this story is going so I hope I will update soon. But any suggestions you guys might have please I would love to hear.

I was thinking of having a villain but I don’t know if I should have a second story line. Tell me what you guys think.

Also this story may be PRETTY ANGSTY I’m not sure yet. Although it is dealing with a lot of issues so id say Angst ahead. But nobody panic. There will be Spuffy but I think you can tell there’s going to be a lot of issues to get through before I can even think about happy Spuffy. Although there may be flashbacks. I’m hoping to make this story a really long on so don’t expect Happy Spuffy next chapter.
Also any song suggestions that you think reflect the characters emotions I would love to hear. I’m hoping to include a song in every chapter and if there’s any betas out there I really would love one… please Email me.