Author's Chapter Notes:
See the banner here: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/addielogan/gardens.jpg
Disclaimer: I don’t own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It’s Joss’s world, I’m just borrowing his toys. I’ll give them back just like I found them…honest! The song is "Dark Light" by H.I.M.

Author’s Note: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE FIC. If you complain about anything that I mention here, my head may just explode, because I’m going to tell you (in general terms) what to expect now. If you read this, think it may not be something you’re going to like, and read anyway, I don’t want to hear it.

This story is, essentially porn with plot. If you’re familiar with my fic Need, it’s a similar style to that. The plot is completely and totally different, but as far as rampant sex with some plot thrown in, they’re similar. However, there will be a plot. It’s not an overly angsty plot, but it’s not all fluffy either. I prefer a balance when I read, so that’s what I write. If you want fluffy kitties and rainbows all the time, well, honestly, I don’t even know why you just clicked on one of my fics, but I keep getting readers like that, so I assume some of you haven’t learned what to expect from me yet. At some point in this fic, some angst will occur. Deal with it or read something else.

Also, this is in no way, shape, or form a “Buffy/other” fic. And yes, it does say that she’s married in the summary, and she is – but the marriage is really over before the fic starts. Furthermore, it is not an “adultery” fic, for any of you who get creeped out by that.

Feedback and Archiving: Feedback is my drug. Gimme a hit. As for archiving, I generally allow it, but please e-mail me for permission before you repost this anywhere. Thanks.

*** *** ***


Shivers run through the spine
Of hope as she cries
the poison tears of a life denied
In the raven black night
Holding hands with

Dark light
Come shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her
With your smile
I Dark Light

In oblivion's garden
Her body's on fire
Writhing towards the angel defiled
To learn how to die
In peace with her God

Dark light
Come shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her with
Your smile
Dark Light


*** *** ***


Buffy let out a deep, slow breath as she surveyed the crowded club. Sure, she’d had two years of exclusive dating and five years of marriage since the last time she’d done anything like this, but it didn’t mean it wasn’t easy to fall back into it. She was an attractive woman in her twenties. Picking up a man in a place like this should be a piece of cake.

However, first she decided she needed a drink and made a beeline for the bar, ordering a shot only to slam it down the moment the bartender handed it to her. She shook her head, making a noise as it slid down her throat. It tasted horrible, but if it really was liquid courage, then she needed all the help she could get.

Three shots later, she was feeling decidedly more confident. This was something she could do. This was something she had to do. She had to get some of her own back.

Pushing away the last of her doubts, Buffy made her way to the dance floor with the determination not to leave it without a partner. She may have been off the market for a while, but she knew she could still move.

The band started something with a slow, sensual beat, and Buffy smiled, easing into her movements with grace and poise. Soon, her confidence grew as she lost herself in the music, putting on a show for whoever may be watching.

And someone was. She couldn’t see him, but somehow she knew. She felt his eyes on her. Her pulse sped up as she continued to dance, a thrill rushing through her. His gaze didn’t leave her, and Buffy felt her body warming, her heart fluttering.

Then, he was there with her, strong hands on her arms as he pulled her body into his, moving with her now. She grinded back against him, knowing without even looking at him that she’d found her quarry.

Finally, he leaned in, his mouth resting against her ear. “You’re coming home with me.”

Buffy nodded without hesitation. From the moment she’d caught his eye, there’d been no question of that.

He guided her from the dance floor and out of the club, and Buffy went without pause. It wasn’t until they finally stepped out onto the street and under the light of a streetlamp that she looked up and saw him.

She wasn’t disappointed. His build was smaller than the one she’d grown accustomed to, but that was something she more than welcomed. From what she’d felt, he was all hard, tight muscle. And his face… He was one of the most beautiful men she’d ever seen, though with his shock of bleached hair and long, black leather coat she’d wager he’d take offense to being called “beautiful.” Still, with those perfect angles of his face and his bright-blue eyes, she couldn’t think of him as anything but.

She would’ve said he looked downright angelic if it weren’t for that glint in his eyes and the smirk on his lips.

He knew she liked what she saw.

Without a word, he took her hand, leading her away from the club. She followed him easily, knowing in that moment she’d follow him anywhere.

He took her to what appeared to be some sort of old factory or warehouse, and something inside of Buffy reminded her this should be making her nervous—only it wasn’t. When he opened the door and gestured for her to enter, she did without any hesitation.

From there, he led her into an old-fashioned elevator, the clang of the metal doors closing making a shiver course up her spine, though Buffy noted it was more from excitement than nervousness.

A second shock followed the first as his hands fell to her arms, turning her around and brining her to meet his eyes. Her heart sped up as he leaned in, his lips dangerously close to hers. She trembled, frozen in place until he breached the distance and kissed her for the first time.

Buffy realized as his lips glided against hers that before that moment, she’d never truly been kissed. Because what she’d done in the past was nothing, nothing like this. Her arms snaked around him, her hands gripped his shoulders, and she needed him to be her lifeline even as he was the one causing her to drown.

She didn’t realize they’d left the elevator until her back hit the soft surface of a silk-covered mattress. He moved off of her, and every cell in her body cried out from the loss until she realized he was merely shedding his coat and boots. When he covered her body again, Buffy held on to him, giving into a desire unlike any she’d ever known before. Any thoughts of her husband or the reason why she’d chosen to stray were gone.

He pressed kisses against her neck, a low growling sound seeming to reverberate in his chest, and Buffy thrust her hips against him shamelessly, not caring one bit how wanton she was being. She felt good, sensual. As if she existed for pleasure and pleasure alone.

And the man on top of her was there for the sole purpose of giving it to her.

His lips moved from her neck to her ear and he whispered against it, his voice different than it had been the last time he’d spoken. No less seductive, but there was a rawness there now, letting Buffy know she was affecting him like he was her.

“You are so bloody beautiful. Gorgeous…”

She sighed at his words, feeling as if they were true for the first time in such a long time. He moved his mouth down again, nipping at her neck, his teeth scraping her flesh, and Buffy moaned, the sensation more pleasurable than she ever would have imagined. His hands trailed up her dress, slipping beneath the edge of her dampened thong. His fingers pushed inside her body, finding places she’d never even known existed. Buffy moaned, writhing under his expert touch, her body already hurtling towards orgasm.

“Fuck, you’re hot,” he groaned, pushing his fingers in deeper, his thumb stealing up to rub her needy clit. “You’re burning me, kitten.”

Buffy gasped, her hips moving in time with his hand, her body reaching for more.

“You want to come, don’t you, pet,” he asked, a hint of a smirk tugging at his lips. Buffy replied with a wordless moan, thrusting up further. “Think my mouth would do it for you?” he asked, though the teasing tinge to his words was lost on her as just the thought of his tongue against her shorted out her brain.

He dipped in, growled low before ripping her panties off with his teeth and tossing them to the side. He allowed himself a moment to savor her scent, breathing her in deep before he tasted her for the first time, unable to hold back the moan that rumbled in his throat. She tasted exquisite…

If his fingers had made her feel wonderful, then his tongue… Her body tensed, so close to the edge, and then she was falling, screaming her pleasure.

She’d never felt an orgasm like this one before. He moved his mouth down lower, and while Buffy wasn’t sure exactly what he did to her, whatever it was it drew out release, made her come harder and longer than she’d even known was possible.

Buffy felt boneless, her mind almost blank as he surged up her body and finished undressing them both before he was inside her, filling her and tearing another scream from Buffy’s lips.

He was long and thick, and the first push alone was more intense than any sexual experience of her past. She didn’t know how this man was capable of this, how he was able to do such things to her body, but she didn’t care. All she knew was she was falling over and over again, experiencing nothing but bliss.

She came back to herself slowly, moaning as she rolled over. She felt weak, drained, her body trembling. She looked up and saw the man sitting on the edge of the bed. He turned towards her, a look in his eyes that she couldn’t put a name to.

“You should go.”

Buffy frowned. She didn’t want to leave, not now. She felt groggy, her thoughts unclear, but she knew she wanted to stay. “I don’t…”

“Get out!” he yelled, the force of his words making her come back to herself. The fog that had seemed to fall over her back at the club lifted, and she scrambled out of the bed, gripping the edge for a moment to steady herself after a dizzy spell before finding her clothes and redressing.

He wasn’t looking at her, and she didn’t understand. Everything seemed hazy now, but she knew they’d just shared something amazing. Why was he throwing her out like this?

She turned to him again once she was dressed, and just the sight of him made her knees weak again. She felt a pull to him, and she stumbled towards him, forgetting for a moment he was throwing her out. She wanted him…wanted something from him.

Buffy took a step towards him, her body seeming to move under its own accord.

He looked up, his eyes growing dark. “I told you to go,” he growled.

“I…” Buffy shook her head, the haziness fading again. “You…”

“You need to go.”

He sounded tired this time, and Buffy didn’t argue anymore. She did need to go…

Knowing she couldn’t look back, Buffy hurried away.

*** *** ***


How was the first chapter? Are people on board with this one?

Please review and let me know if you’re reading.