Author's Chapter Notes:
I know theres a lot (at least a few) Spuffy fic's that sounds like this one, but this one got it's on.. things and new people in it.. :P

+ This is my first story (here) so I'm not that good when it comes to summarys, category's and those stuff.. :P
Enjoy..
(Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.)




In Sunnydale, about ten years ago:

Bored at the teacher talking Buffy’s looking around in the classroom - for the second time in two minuets. “Looking for someone Miss Summers?” The teacher asks her.

Buffy is turning towards him so fast that she sweeps down her two English-books and her pen with a loud sound. “Oh, perfect!” Buffy mumbles when she sits down at the floor, trying to quickly pick up her books and papers that - for the moment - is spread over the floor near her seat.

“Here, let me help you!” A girl says. The girl had just come in to the classroom to see Buffy’s things fall down at the floor, so she decided to help her.

“Ana!” A woman voice says in surprise when the little girl who just was holding her hand runs to the middle of the room to help an girl who apparently just dropped her books and notes at the floor.

Buffy looks at the girl who’s sitting down across her, she have never seen her before. The girl who the woman called Ana have blond hair that ends a little after her shoulders.

“Hi, I’m Ana.” The girl whispered, looking at Buffy with blue-green eyes.

Funny, it looks like her eyes are shifting between blue and green, like if they are playing ,Buffy thought and smiled before opening her mouth to whisper an answer. “Hi, I’m Buffy.”

The girls smile, forget about the teacher, the rest of the class and the woman who’s now looking at Buffy and Ana with a strange look in her eyes...

The two young girls aren’t the only ones who make a small jump when the teacher suddenly talks again. Ana turns her head to the woman and smiles to her, like if she just won a big fight.

“Girls” The male teacher says. “Buffy, pick up your things and then go back to your place. And miss...?” “Ortez, Aña Ortez.” The woman says before the little girl gets a word out of her mouth.

But I though. She said her name was Ana, and the nice looking woman said that too, weird, Buffy think and shakes her head a little so that her blond hair moves like waves.

Not listening to the adults talk, Buffy and Ana keeps picking up Buffy’s things. “Do you want to know a secret?” Ana whispers to Buffy, who nods as a ‘yes’.

“My real name’s not Aña. It’s Amyanthañana, but I’m called Ana. Please, don’t tell anyone, I’m not even supposed to tell you.” Ana whispers and smile to Buffy who smiles to.

“Do you wanna know a secret too?” Buffy whisper and looks at Ana.

“Yeah, of curse I want to.” Ana answers with a low voice and she can see in Buffy’s eyes that she is a little nervous. “You don’t have to tell me, it’s ok.” Ana whispers to Buffy and gives her a soft, friendly smile.

“No, I want to. But you can’t tell anyone it is really secret.” Buffy answers and looks at Ana’s eyes, like if Buffy is trying to see if she really can trust Ana. “Ok, my name is really Elisabeth, but almost everyone think that it’s Buffy.” Buffy whispered, now even lower that she had done before.

“I promise that I won’t tell anyone about your secret, as long as you don’t tell about mine.” Ana whispered with a serious voice and Buffy nodded.

Even though they didn’t know each other they trusted the other one to keep their secret. When the girls had been talking to each other they had been sitting still and they now remembered that there were still some of Buffy’s things spread out around them. They kept picking up the things and then Buffy started to look around her.

“Where’s my pen?” Buffy mumbled to her self and keeps looking around at the floor. Then she sees it. Under the teacher desk, in the front of the classroom Buffy’s pen is lying on the floor.

Buffy is just on her way to stand up so that she can go and get her pen, when Ana stops her. Ana make a sign to Buffy to sit down and so she does. Ana have spotted the pen to and looks at Buffy who is on her way to say something to Ana.

What is she doing?, Buffy wonder.

“Watch this...” Ana whispers with a smile that tells Buffy that the other girl is on her way to do something she’s not supposed to.

Buffy watches Ana open her right hand and Buffy can see three birthmarks, forming a triangle. Two marks on each side of the palm and a third just where her wrist connects to her hand. Buffy looks at Ana, who is still smiling that little devils-smile and she looks first at Buffy then at the pen. “La mardore” Ana whispers with a different accent.

It sounds like when Willow and Tara are making spells, Buffy thinks and realises that the pen is gone. Just like ‘poof’ gone. She looks around and then Buffy sees it again...

It’s in Ana’s hand. She’s holding it in her right hand, gently Ana hands over the pen to Buffy... She’s a witch...!


~~~~~~~~~~~~



Suddenly the woman who was talking to the teacher turns around and looks at Ana and Buffy. If you just would have seen her movement and not her face you could have thought she was angry, but she... she smiled. For the first time in a long, long wile she actually smiled.

She turned back to the male teacher who still couldn't understand that the headmaster hadn't told him about the new child that was starting in his class.


Then the school bell rang and all the children in the classroom started to move out from the classroom, Buffy took her stuff and pulled Ana outside with her.

The two girls went outside. Buffy was waiting for Willow to come and pick her up and Ana was waiting for the woman.

Ana told Buffy the woman name was Mel and that she was her godmother. Because Ana's mom died and no-one know about Ana's father, she lived with Mel. Mel was also a witch (and a really powerful one) and Ana also said that Mel was teaching her some few magic tricks.

Buffy told Ana about her family and that she was the child of two vampires. Then Ana said something that was going to change Buffy and Ana's life, for ever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~


So, what do you think? If you would like to read some more you'll have to tell me... (Well, not actually TELL but... you know what I mean ;P) I maybe (maybe) keep writing on this story even if you don't, but I don't really think so...