Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first ever story, so please be kind! What's more, English is not my first language, and although I'll try hard to do my best, Murphy's Law is at full force where grammar and syntax are concerned! I reallly need a Beta and would appreciate any offers!



This is NOT an incest story, Will is NOT related to Buffy by blood. Only by marriage, and still removed. He IS, however, 16 years old, so if this is not your cuppa, please do not read the story.



I wanna say that I've spent the last 4 months almost constantly reading Spuffy (what can I say? Bad break-up!) and although I seriously believe this story is my own, I hope I haven't inadvertently used any phrases that have stuck to my mind from what I 've read!



Finally, there is mention of Bangel in the beginning of the first chapter, but no more than that!



Please review, whether you like my story or not!!!



EDT. This wonderful banner was made for Quiet Summer by darlaslilgirl. She did it without me even asking and for that I am more than grateful! Thank you sooo much, you are awesome!
Buffy was startled out of a blissful nap by the consistent ringing of the doorbell.
“GUNHHG…” she roared in frustration, while trying to bring herself to leave behind both the soft mattress and the sexual dream that had her floating. Angel was almost giving her an orgasm in that dream, which had been the clue to the fact that she was dreaming! She had broken up with him shortly after she had realized the truth was nowhere close to that, and that had been over four months ago, but still, he was a hottie… when dressed! Not wanting to linger on that thought, she merely gave up the hope of Angel accomplishing in dream-world what he hadn’t achieved in reality, and began prepping herself psychologically for the rays of sun that would have inevitably found a way into her bedroom.

Her mother could never resist opening the shutters all over the house when she woke up, and never minded if everyone or anyone else was sleeping! She would go into her and Dawn’s room, start talking to the still shapes on the single beds, despite Buffy’s grumbling and her younger sister’s shrieked “Get out, get OUT, GET OUT”, and not leave till the job was done. She would also draw the curtains for added effect, as she always said that the sun kept germs away. In the winter Buffy usually felt lucky they had broken her out of the habit of also opening the windows, since fresh air was to Joyce an assistant to sun in the germ-o-cide mission!

Well it was summer now, and the windows had been open all night, but her mom couldn’t resist her sun-greeting ritual even on a day she wouldn’t be around to bask in its glory. Early in the morning she and Hank had left for their vacation trip in Europe, and would be away for two months. Begging and bribery –the latter by Buffy, who at 23 was convinced she’d be having a much greater time without the nineteen year-old around- combined with the promise of tan European male bodies, had convinced Dawn to join them.

Without opening her eyes she sat up, rolling her head to work off the kinks from the previous night at the new work-out machine her father had recently bought. “Knew I should have stayed away from that power-plate thingy, no wonder he only uses it to hang his clothes on” she said to herself, before slowly edging open first her right and then her left eye. The doorbell hadn’t done her the favor of ceasing its ringing for even a second during her struggles with Morfeus, as well as her strained muscles.
“Coming already… sheeshhh” she said, aloud this time.

Walking towards the door of her bedroom she could make out the voices of two boys –‘young men’- she snickered to herself. If her cousin Xander and his cousin Will ever heard her talk about them as being boys, there’d certainly be major wiggage!

What Buffy hadn’t counted on while bribing Dawn was that she wouldn’t be alone, as she had planned! Two days after her pest of a sister had agreed to leaving for Europe, her aunt Tara, the wife of Hank’s brother Oz, had asked Buffy if she could have her young cousin stay over.


~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oz and I were thinking of joining your parents and Dawney… I’ve never been to Europe before, but we’d hate to leave Xander alone. If you can’t have him it’s OK, I know one teenager is lots of trouble… let alone two of them!”

“Two?” Buffy had asked; the conversation had up to then only been about Xand.

“Yeah, well my cousin is sending her stepson Will over from England, you remember him, right?” Tara’s face was a study in misery, as she obviously expected a negative answer at best, and one of Buffy’s famous outbursts at worse.

“It’s OK; the guys can stay here while you’re away, nothing I can’t handle”. Tara was a lovely human being, and her niece knew she’d never ask anyone to get out of their own way to help unless she felt it necessary. Xander always listened to her and Will had never been troublesome from what she could remember from the few times she’d seen him. So this was gonna be a quiet summer. So what? She’d had worse!



~~~~~~flashback’s over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Xander if you don’t get that finger off my doorbell, I swear I’m gonna find something reeeealy uncomf’table to do with it!!” she yelled, having no doubt as to the perp, before snatching her silk robe from behind her door and putting it on over her nighty.

The doorbell was silenced for a moment before said finger renewed its efforts with greater fervor. Buffy started stomping down the stairs.

“XANDER” she bellowed this time, before bursting the door open before the evil appendage had the time to remove itself from the tiny yet powerful source of noise. Only that appendage was not one of Xander’s, who was at the time bend in half and holding his belly while roaring in laughter and mumbling something that sounded like ”Oh, you’re sooo screwed!”

No, that finger was attached to a slender and well muscled arm, sneaking out of a white wife-beater, and leading to a smirking face, the most prominent feature of which was a couple of strikingly brilliant blue eyes, glinting with mischief.

“Couldn’t help but wonder how uncomf’table you could make things for it, pet” said Will tilting his head towards the doorbell, that he still hadn’t stopped pressing –little Will, never Willy, whom she hadn’t seen since the boys were 12, four years ago. *My, how little Will has grown* was all she could think of, before she slapped his hand away from it.

“I thought it was Xander” was her –admittedly- weak response *Wow, real quick thinking Buffy, you should consider being witty for a living* she thought to herself, and cringed inside at the even greater lack of creativity. Xander was obviously offended, and saved her further embarrassment by voicing his argument

“Hey, that’s all he gets? Better start with the uncomfortage now Buffster, or I might feel singled out”. He tried to keep his voice light, but Buffy knew of his soft spot for her, and could see he needed some reassurance that he was her favorite guy.

When Xander was 6 months old, his father and Buffy’s favorite uncle –not only for lack of another- had asked her to watch over him for an afternoon. Buffy had become engrossed with some silly movie on the TV and had missed the baby rolling… first on its side, and then off the bed! Fortunately no permanent damage had been caused, although Dawn often said the boy’s sense of humor was testament to the opposite. Buffy had since that day felt responsible for him and the two had become almost inseparable almost since he’d been able to form words, despite their age difference.

“Come on big boy”, she told him –he really had become big *must keep him away from donuts while he stays here, for his own good*- “you know I was just joking… ‘sides, what I might think of as uncomfortable might just open your eyes to a while new world…” she winked at him, and saw the covert lewd remark had done its job; she could tell he was coming up with a retort, when Will broke in.

“So… you gonna let us get our tans with our kits on, or can we come in and put on some trunks ‘fore we hit the pool pet?”

His gruff voice and the heavy accent she was sure his dad would never have approved of made her stare at him. She knew she was staring, Xander was laughing again, but she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the path his left hand drew down his torso *can I really see abs under his w.b.?* before he spoke again…

“See something you like?”


tbc.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be kind! If I see you like it, I'll be posting weekly! :)

Hope RL treats you nice,
Sotia


Chapter End Notes:
These are my pretties! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket