Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Dawnofme for the banner and for betaing it and to her and Jo's encouragement without which no way would I have posted it! --My first attempt at PWP (and probably my last LOL unless you really like it!!!)-----------Set in season five - Spike loves Buffy but she has never responded to him.
“A Dream Come True?

By Mabel Marsters

Disclaimer: I know they’re not mine okay?

Set around the time of season five. Spike loves Buffy but she has never responded to him.

Ooooooooooo

“Spike,” said Buffy softly as she looked at the sleeping vampire.

She smiled down at him and thought how funny it was that Spike always slept, well, like the dead. She glanced around the crypt. He’d got the lower level looking quite cosy.

“Cosy. Not what you’d normally expect a crypt to be!”

There were rugs of deep rich colours strewn across the floor, candles rested on every surface. About half of them were burning, casting a warm flickering light over the place. The bed was huge and had an intricately worked metal headboard - it’s covers - like the rugs were deep colours, shades of reds and purples, varying in textures from cotton to silk.

“Spike,” she repeated with a touch more volume – still no response.

“God, ruin the mood much?” she said impatiently as she picked up a large unlit candle from a nearby ledge and tossed it on to the vampire’s exposed torso.

Spike tended to sleep flat on his back and often, as was the case now, the sheets only covered his lower half. She admired his well -defined stomach for a second before the candle found its mark.

“What?” Spike cried out as he sat up, looking around wildly. He froze as he noticed Buffy standing at the foot of his bed.

“Slayer,” he said almost inaudibly, blue eyes wide.

Buffy stood with her hand on her hips. “How have you survived for so long without getting staked in your sleep? It’d be so easy,” she quipped.

“Um…is that why you’re here? Wanna stake me Slayer?” asked Spike voice hoarse with sleep.

“Hardly,” she smiled seductively.

Spike shook his head a few times clearing his thoughts. It’s not everyday a bloke gets awakened by the girl of his dreams and he wanted to make sure he really was awake.

“So why exactly are you here?”

“Guess,” Buffy looked him in the eye before allowing her gaze to travel down his body until…

Spike glanced down and realised that his sheets were now covering nothing more than his feet. His exposed cock already rising in response to her presence.

“Bloody hell! Bleeding embarrassing with the Slayer seeing that, can’t play it cool with her now.” He thought as he reached for the sheets.

“Don’t,” ordered Buffy.

He stopped and looked at her. She reached up and fiddled with the strap of her red halter neck dress and when it was untied, she let it fall to the floor. Beneath it, she was naked.

“Christ,” he gasped.

His first sight of her bare body was so much better than he’d imagined. Breasts pert, nipples erect, her flat stomach, his eyes drank her in. She was perfect.

“So can you guess why I’m here now?” said Buffy smiling lasciviously as she walked to the bed.

“I soddin’ well hope so.”

He was unable to move - just sat there as she approached - his cock rock hard and threatening to explode even before she’d touched him. He’d never wanted anyone so badly

“God, you are so beautiful,” he managed to whisper.

She put a hand on his shoulder and gently pushed him back down until he was lying flat on the bed again.

“Shut up,” she said.

She pulled the sheets totally off the bed. Once more, she calmly appraised the naked form in front of her. She reached out to touch his cock, fingers barely grazing its swollen tip. Spike groaned and closed his eyes. Buffy didn’t touch it again; she let her hand travel lower until she was lightly tracing her way down his right leg until she got to his foot. She stroked her fingers over the sole, giggling as Spike pulled his foot away. She’d never thought he’d be ticklish.

Spike opened his eyes. “I need your attention a little higher up love,” he said.

The slightest touch of her hand sent tremors through his whole being, almost pushing him over the edge. He closed his eyes and concentrated on not losing it before he’d kissed her.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Buffy gently pinched the skin of his inner thigh, smiling suggestively at him. “I’m in charge.”

“Oh God, she can be in charge all she wants.”

The touch of her fingers was replaced by the tip of her tongue. She ran it from his foot up the inside of his thigh, her breath warm on his cold skin. As she reached his groin he ran his hand through her silky, dark golden hair and silently begged her to take him in her mouth.

“No touching,” she said softly. “Not yet.”

Out of nowhere, she produced a pair of handcuffs. She dangled them in front of him with a glint in her eye that he never thought he’d see.

“Should’ve known you’d like it like that pet,” said Spike, allowing her to fasten one on his right wrist before passing it between a metal post on the frame of the bed and then snapping it around his left.

“Shh,” she whispered, touching his lips with her fingers.

He moved his head, caught her fingers in his mouth and sucked at them, devouring her with his eyes as he did. She smiled and sat astride one of his legs, her hot wetness almost unmade him.

“Oh Christ,” moaned Spike.

“Look at me.”

Spike raised his head so he could see her face, she looked deep in to his eyes and flicked her tongue over the head of his cock, he wanted to grab her, to hold her, and caress her. He tugged against his restraints, for a second his eyes showed amber in his frustration.

Buffy laughed. “Say my name,” she ordered.

“Buf…”

He got no further as she took his cock in to her mouth. He moaned and writhed beneath her. One of her hands cupped his balls; the other held the base of his cock stroking it in time to her tongue’s movements.

“I can’t last much longer,” gasped Spike.

“Oh you will,” said Buffy once her mouth had left him with a teasingly hard suck.

“Don’t stop,” he begged.

“Told you, I’m in charge. I’ll do what I want.”

She moved up his body and kissed him, tongue seeking his, running it along his teeth. She kissed the side of his face until she was kissing his neck just at the point his jugular vein would have been pulsing if his heart had a beat.

He reached up and kissed her neck, feeling the blood rushing beneath his lips, the urge to bite almost as hard to resist as that of his impending orgasm.

Buffy moved her body until her wet lips were touching his cock. Another groan escaped Spike as he raised his hips and thrust towards her. She lifted her ass in time with him preventing penetration.

“Oh Buffy, please,” he sobbed in desperation. “God I need to…” He again pulled at the handcuffs.

She sat down on his cock, wriggling a little as she did until his whole length was in her. She arched her back and put her head back.

“God that’s as good as I thought it’d be.” She thought.

Spike couldn’t speak, for a second he couldn’t even move, just stared at her as she rode him. After that blissful first penetration, they started to move slowly at first, Spike’s hips meeting her downward thrusts perfectly. They fit perfectly. They matched perfectly.

Again, Spike regretted allowing her to cuff him. More than anything he wanted to be able to hold her, stroke her; he wanted to make love to her with his tongue and fingers. He wanted to make sure she was reaching the same heights he was.

“Oh Buffy, Buffy,” he moaned knowing he wouldn’t last much longer.

Buffy stared deeply in to his eyes she reached out and stroked his face, fingers tracing his chiselled cheekbones.

“Oh Spike,” she whispered.

It was her use of his name that finished him. To hear the Slayer whisper his name like she had whilst in the midst of her making love to him, of her totally owning him was too much. He’d wanted it for so long.

“Buffy I’m gonna….”

“Yes,” cried Buffy.

In perfect synchronicity they came. Buffy’s back arched; her whole body throbbed. Spike groaned as he thrust one last time, shuddering as he filled her with this seed.

Neither moved, not wanting the moment to end. Both had their eyes closed.

Ooooooo

“Oh Buffy, I love you,” whispered Spike.

He opened his eyes in time to see a fist flying towards his face but without enough time to avoid the blow. His head jerked sideways violently, hitting the wall hard enough to make him feel dizzy.

“What?”

He tried to move but couldn’t with his hands still cuffed above his head.

“Dirty little vampire!” shouted Glory.

Spike looked around. He wasn’t in his crypt- he wasn’t lying down.

“Oh fuck. No!” he whispered. “A dream? It had only been a dream.”

His body sagged with disappointment and despair, only the cuffs bolted to the wall above him held him upright. Glory hit him again. He didn’t care.

“Look at the mess you’ve made.” She grimaced as she spoke, grabbing his chin and pulling it downwards so he looked at his jeans. A wet patch was spreading slowly on the front.

“Oh God,” said Spike, “Oh God, Buffy.”

“Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!” shrieked Glory. “Don’t mention her name. A vampire fantasising over a slayer – you’re sick.” She punched him in the stomach and walked away.

Spike closed his eyes. “It felt so real. It had to be real.”

Suddenly he could feel Buffy. He knew she would come for him.

Oooooooo

“Spike, I love you,” gasped Buffy. She didn’t want to move, didn’t want it to end.

She opened her eyes.

“What?”

She looked around in confusion. Where was Spike? Where was the crypt? She was kneeling on her bed. Its covers on the floor.

“Oh God no,” she moaned, flopping down on her bed. “It can’t have been a dream.”

Her whole body still sang from the orgasm she’d achieved. “It can’t be not true – it was real.”

She reached down and touched herself, sighing with the pleasure it brought, still tingling with the lovemaking. Surely the wetness she felt wasn’t purely her own? She pulled her fingers away looking at them curiously.

“How can that be?” she whispered. She could smell him on her, could still taste him and that wasn’t just a dream.

She froze remembering what she’d said as she’d opened her eyes.

“Oh my God, I love Spike!” She was horrified for a split second then grinned. “I do, I love Spike.”

She suddenly knew he was in trouble; she had to find him. She jumped off the bed, threw on her clothes and ran out of the room.

The End!!