Author's Chapter Notes:
This is an all human fic. I will put most of the normal characters in this story but they will be English. This will be a little angsty but not much. I'm not one for angst. A little but mostly down and dirtly smut.
“But Mom! Do I have to?” asked 17 year old Buffy Summers.
“Yes Buffy you do. And I wont hear any more complaining!” Joyce responded rather snappishly.
“Damn it Mom, I don’t want to go to England. I don’t know anyone in London and Winston Prep sounds like a stuck up snot school. I will miss Wills and Xand, and I am just about to start my senior year. Plus I am a poet god damnit. I have a show coming up at the Bronze!”

Joyce Summers was surprised at the outburst from her only daughter. Of course Buffy had always been outspoken but she was also very shy and reserved.

Buffy Summers was a poet and an artist. She painted and she wrote. That’s just who she was. Now she was moving to London England. To a place were she was not known by anyone.
“Buffy, honey, I know that you don’t want to leave your friends and I know that you are about to be a senior but you will like Winston Prep. They even have a poetry class. I also checked out some local entertainment and they have a poetry club called The Snap. Apparently they have publishers there all the time and they are always looking for new talent. I have been transferred to a new gallery and they have already taken a look at some of the pictures of your paintings posted on the Sunnydale galleries site. They love them. You are already on their list to buy. Honey you will do amazing in London and just think of how many new friends you will make.”
“Fine Mom. I’ll go to London, I’ll go to the school, I’ll let the London gallery display my paintings. But I wont like it!” Buffy huffed as she made her way to her room to finish packing.

As Buffy got ready for one last night with her friends at The Bronze she could feel her heart breaking. She dressed in a black leather mini, a green shimmery halter that brought out her eyes and her low top black converse. She finished off her look with light makeup, a little lip gloss and she let her hair fall in its natural light waves.

As Buffy entered the Bronze she found Will and Xander tucked away in their corner as always. Wills boyfriend Oz was up on stage with his band The Dingoes Ate My Baby. Buffy was dreading this night most of all. She had yet to tell Willow and Xander that she was moving to London. She had only found out yesterday. It was Saturday and her flight left early Monday morning. That gave her and her friends tonight and all day tomorrow to say goodbye.

“Hey Buff.” Xander said as he saw her approach the table.
“Hey Xan-Man, Wills.”
“Heyya Buff” Willow responded exuberantly. “Do you see Oz. Isn’t he just the cutest damn thing you have ever seen.” Willow was literally jumping in her chair. She and Oz had finally started dating after a rocky first few months of being friends. The whole rocky part came into play because they both really wanted each other but they were both also to damn shy.

Buffy loved Xander and Willow. They were the best friends an artist poetry geek could ever ask for. Sure Buffy was beautiful but she was shy as hell. She had the looks and the style to be park of the in crowd but she just never cared enough. Willow was the all around smart girl. She could hack like there was no tomorrow and she was a kick ass Wicca. Xander was just that… he was Xander. But somehow amongst all their ‘The popular kids= evil’ talk Xander had fallen in love with Cordelia Chase. Or as they called her Queen C. The funny thing was Cordelia loved him back. Of course she was still a bitch to him but that was just her MO.

“Yeah Wills he is just so damn cute,” Buffy giggled. Then as she remembered the news she had to tell them she visibly stiffened and caught the attention of both her friends.

“What’s wrong Buff?” Xander asked timidly.

“Wills, Xand, you are the best friends a girl could ask for bu”

“Whoa slow down their tiger. It kinda sounds like your breakin up with us.” Xander smiled.

“No Xand,” Buffy replied. “This is much, much worse. I am moving to London. And I am leaving on Monday.

“WHAT?” Wills and Xander asked at the same time.

“W-What are you talking about Buffy. You can’t be leaving. We have senior year coming up and you have a show her next weekend and your paintings are in the gallery. You cant just move to London!” Willow cried tears welling up in her eyes.

“I know Wills, and I don’t want to go but I don’t have a choice. I will come back over the summer. I still plan to go to UC Sunnydale with both of you. This isn’t goodbye forever its just goodbye for a year. I will write and send pictures and call. We’ll still be just as close. I swear!” Buffy finished

Willow gave her a watery smile. “Okay Buff. I know you don’t have much of a choice but I am going to miss you so much. I can’t believe you are going. But you’re right. UC Sunnydale isn’t very far off and we still have tonight and tomorrow and we are going to make the best of it.” she finished with gusto.

For the rest of the night they danced and carried on like nothing was wrong. After the Bronze they went to the all night supermarket and bought all the junk food they could pile into one cart. Popcorn, snack cakes, ice cream, whipped cream, fudge, strawberries, caramel, chocolate bars, graham crackers, marshmallows, 5 different kinds of pop, all the chips they could get their hands on and not to mention all the blow pops!! After their major shopping spree they headed to the 24 hour blockbuster and got all the movies they loved.

For the next 36 hours at Willows house, they ate and watched movies. They joked and played around and had an all around good time. When 5 a.m Monday morning rolled around Buffy had to go back to her house one last time to grab her carry one and take a cab with her mother to the airport. To start her new life.

Xander and Willow came with her to the airport to see her off. As they hugged goodbye, Buffy wasn’t ashamed to let her tears fall. As she boarded that plane to London, England she knew her life was going to be different.