Author's Chapter Notes:
please give feedback....good, bad or otherwise
As all the members of the Scoobies sat around the Magic Box, they attempted to locate the demon that made some Sunnydale residence spontaneously combust, with little luck.

Xander, Anya and Willow sat at the round research table. Tara and Buffy looked through the stacks, for other books that may help. Giles sat on a stool located at the register; numerous stacks of unhelpful books surrounded him.

Despite major protest, Anya closed the shop early. The sign that hung from the door stated, "Closed for Inventory". Anya initially wrote, "I still want your money…they won’t let me open". As Anya tried to post this sign, Xander stopped her with a dirty look. Which was followed by a lecture her on the importance of research. Anya just rolled her eyes and begrudgingly let Willow handle the sign.

Dawn appeared to be wandering aimlessly around the shop. If one looked closer, they would have noticed the significant bulge in her jacket pockets. Which was increasing in size. Upon inspection, they would find a plethora of trinkets and bobbles that were magically enhanced. In addition to worthless knockoffs, lining her pockets.

The only distraction that the Scoobies had in the last three hours was when Spike entered with break neck speed through the front door of the Magic Box. After he relieved himself from under a smoking blanket, he gave the group his trademark smirk. Next he took position on the stairs, as he watched the others conduct their fruitless research.

Numerous times Spike attempted to light up. Once the Zippo’s lid snapped open, seven pairs of eyes all gave him the look of ‘don’t you dare’. Spike didn’t care about most; only the sea green with flecks of gold and the baby blues affected him enough to stuff the Zippo and cigarette back into his well-worn leather.

Now he also had an equally large stack, next to him upon the stairs. He wasn't reading them per se he was just so bored. Since dark was still another hour away, he had to do something until he could go find things to kill.

The Magic Box was silent, except for the shifting of papers, books, and the occasional sigh that reverberated around the room. Finally Spike spoke to break the silence,

"This isn’t getting us bloody anywhere!"

"Well bleach boy, if you were actually reading the books instead of flipping through them like they were porno mags, we maybe could get somewhere," Xander stated with a brief stake-worthy glare.

"Listen Whelp, I didn’t bloody well have to be here."

"Then why did you bless us with your presence, oh Annoying One?" Xander shot back, now looking straight at Spike

"Just curious what’s making people becomin’ crispy critters. Right funny it is," Spike commented with a smirk.

"Your sick…again I ask, why are you here!" Xander stood up from his chair, to yell towards Spike

"Xander, please do sit down. Spike may be annoying…very annoying, but he knows a generous amount of shady characters. He may be more helpful than he’s letting on." Giles lectured Xander as he gave random disapproving looks towards Spike. All the while, cleaning his glasses on his shirttails.

"Fine G-man…he can stay. But if doesn’t show some progress soon, he’s going to fit in a dustpan." Xander stated with a huff, as he dropped himself back upon his chair.

Anya gave him slightly comforting pat on his shoulder, as she continued to look through another ancient text.

Spike gave another smirk and blew a kiss towards Xander. In response, Xander wanted to comment, but Anya’s glare stopped him. He decided to just look back at his useless book, as he mumbled under his breath.

"Vampire…can hear what ya saying droopy boy!" Spike announced with a sing-songy voice.

Xander shot a look towards Spike. Spike’s words formed within his mouth, until they stilled due to Buffy returning from the stacks and spoke to the room.

"Can you feel that?" Buffy asked in a raspy voice.

"Feel what Buffy?" Willow questioned.

"Ah shit!" Buffy announced, in the same raspy voice.

"Buffy!" Dawn screeched.

Now all eyes were upon Buffy. She started stalking towards the group. Her moves were almost predatory. Her gaze was fiery, but unfocused. After several steps, she jumped upon the center table, as she splayed all the books in her wake.

Two of the three occupants that sat at the table remained seated, but backed slightly away with their chairs, from the table. Xander remained at the table, with a fixated stare upon the feral Buffy that now stood in the middle.

Buffy then squatted down on the table, her hair seemed wind-blown (even though they were indoors). Her smile was almost a sneer, as she examined the three Scoobies that sat before her. Buffy cocked her head, almost Spike like. Buffy’s gaze held Xander’s, as she continued her words.

"Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel"


Buffy’s singing was a low, deep sensual rumble that was emitted from her heaving chest.

"Will you give in to me?" Spike whispered in response.

"It seems what’s left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me"


”Will you give in to me?" These words tumbled once more from Spike’s lips.

Xander was so hypnotized by the tone of her voice and how close she was to him, just mere inches. He could smell her cherry lip-gloss and the vanilla body wash that she used that morning. Despite the presence of all the Scoobies, Xander’s body clearly responded to Buffy’s actions. His hardened cock, pressed against his pants, which was dedicated for his long time wet dream come true.

Xander wasn’t the only man that was affected. Spike had his lust filled gaze set on Buffy, her new found untamed movements and speech.

As the heady musky scent of Buffy’s arousal, permeated his being. Both demon and man fought to escape the confines of Spike’s frozen form. Within the confines of its denim prison, his cock hardened and lengthens. Fangs itched to descend.

When Buffy leaned forward, being only a hairsbreath from Xander, Spike’s demon let forward a low and deadly warning growl. Buffy may not be in a true sense his, but his demon had claimed her to be his years ago.

Just as quickly as she sang her last note, Buffy swung her sharp talons towards Xander’s face. In an instant, she left blood filled welts in their wake. He was quickly shaken from his sexual haze, as he slapped his palm over his wounded cheek.

A feral grin graced Buffy’s full lips, as she stood to full height upon the table. In a flurry of motions, she flipped off the table and landed in the middle of the Magic Box, close towards the exit.

She then turned to face the wall, where hung a large gilded mirror and continued to sing,

"Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes…oh no”


While she sang, her head tilted, as she studied her reflection. Once the final line left her lips, she hauled back and punched the mirror, shattering it to pieces. As the glass started to fall around her feet, she turned to the group and kept addressing them in song.

"There is no turning back now
You’ve woken up the demon in me"


When the glass shattered, all the Scoobies ran behind the counter to seek some shelter from this newly crazed slayer.

The only person that remained was Spike. He completely reveled in this. His demon was rejoicing from this slip of a woman, as she instilled fear into all these people. His demon continued its battle to come to the surface and claim Buffy.

He wanted to sink his teeth in her throat and his cock into her magnificent quim, while he pounded unmercifully into her. It seemed that the state that she was in right now, she would allow him to do it. Spike continued to watch Buffy croon her song to the quaking masses.

Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me"


While she sang, her hips swayed in sync to the hypnotic music, which only resided in her mind. Her body moved like a flame that fought against a wind to stay lit.

As Buffy completed the chorus, she stalked towards Spike that was still seated upon the stairs.

Each step, Spike could feel her pulse beat throughout his body and as his demon hovered just below the surface. If Spike wasn’t a Master vampire, he would have lost this battle long ago.

Buffy was now stood directly in front of Spike. She placed her legs on the outside of his muscular thighs. Using her toned inner thighs she pushed Spike’s legs closer together.

Buffy then proceeded to grab onto the stairwell railings, and lowered her lithe body into a crouch over his slender hips. Spike hissed an intake of breath, due to heat that radiated from her body, especially from her core that hovered over his straining cock.

Her breaths were quick pants. Nostrils flaring and her chin were down upon her chest. Her wild green eyes stared at Spike, almost like she was marking him in her mind. Spike could have sworn that he saw her eyes flash vampires’ gold, before she started to sing again.

"I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don’t try to deny what you feel"


As the words spilled forward, Buffy started to rotate her hips; clock wise, then counter clock wise, into his. Her burning core tapped his erection with each circular motion.

"Will you give in to me?" Spike’s mouth whispered again, all the while as he stared into her mesmerizing eyes. Buffy continued,

"It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me"


"Will you give in to me?" When Spike responded, an inhuman growl surrounded these words.

This growl sent shivers down Buffy’s spine. Which further dampened her already soaked panties. Spike’s eyes flashed demon gold as her heady essence surrounded him.

Her right hand let go of the rail, as she brought it towards her face. Now in his line of vision, Spike could see and smell the droplets of blood that coated her knuckles.

Buffy stuck out her pink, pointed tongue and seductively ran it over her knuckles, as she removed the traces of blood. Buffy then wiggled her tongue, like a cobra in a basket. Spike’s gaze burned as he could see the ruby red streaks down her slippery muscle.

With lighting speed, Buffy grabbed the back of Spike’s head and inserted her tongue into his cool, moist cavern of his mouth. Spike was initially stunned for a moment. Instantly, with equal vigor, kissed her back.

As quickly as it started, she pulled away and started to stalk towards the Scoobies that stood behind the counter. They hadn’t moved since their initial fleeing.

Buffy strolled over to Willow, which now stood with wide green eyes and slack jawed. Buffy gave a slight warning growl at Willow, when she sensed that she was about to move.

"It seems you’re having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes (oh no)
The world is a scary place
Now that you’ve woken up the demon in me"


Buffy sang, as she moved closer and closer to Willow. Now Buffy had her pinned against the wall, as she continued to roar these words to her.

Once Buffy was done with this these lyrics, she pulled away and started to croon the chorus again.

"Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me"


Upon the end of her song, the small jingle of the Magic Box's front door bell, finally jarred everyone out of their haze. Buffy had left, leaving a trail of confused people.

"What?" Was all Willow could say.

"And so says all of us," Xander retorted, as he held the sleeve of his shirt to his wounded cheek.

"Giles, what happened?" Dawn asked the adult in the room.

"I don’t know. Maybe this demon has the means to possess someone. Perhaps since Buffy is a mystical being, she was affected differently than mere mortals?" Giles stated as he furiously cleaned his glasses. He has been cleaning the same lenses for the last fifteen minutes during Buffy’s song and dance.

"Maybe…it could be this demon, or a different demon. Maybe it wasn’t Buffy at all. Maybe it was a succubus?" Explained Anya as she inspected Xander’s wound.

"Buffy could have been possessed by the first Slayer. Our last experience with the first Slayer, she attempt in killing all of us, as well as trying to push Buffy towards becoming more feral," Giles stated, while he finally placed his glasses upon his face.

"No…no demons…no possession," Spike commented after his sexual haze lifted slightly.

"How do you know Dead boy jr.? There’s no way our Buffy would have acted like that! Especially with you!" Xander snapped.

"How… how do you know Spike?" asked a clearly shaken Willow.

Spike stood up from his position from the stairs, which was quite difficult due to his straining erection. He took several steps forward and lifted his head into the air.

He proceeded to take a deep cleansing breath. The heady essence of Buffy, permeated his entire being. His mind swirled. Fangs descended slightly. Eyes flashed gold. Cock lengthened further.

Spike then faced the Scoobies and responded.

"No demon…all Buffy," Spike declared with feral grin. Before anyone could comment, Spike spoke again,

"Sorry…gotta go see about a girl…ta!" With that Spike was gone with a swirl of leather.

All left in his wake, remained stunned at just what transpired in front of them. Silence hung heavy in the air until Anya broke the silence.

"I hope they give each other many satisfying orgasms,” Anya said with a jealous pout

"Anya!" Willow screeched.

"What? Huh? What’s going on?" Xander asked, clearly confused.

The Scoobies all just looked at each other; Willow and Tara shared a look of surprise. Anya held a look of jealousy. Dawn’s look was a hopefully and wishful. Xander continued his look of utter confusion. The only look that Giles possessed was one of concentration as he thought, “I am never going to get these glasses clean…ever!”




Song complementary of Disturbed Down with the Sickness


Chapter End Notes:
thanks for reading!