Author's Chapter Notes:
I started this a couple months ago and lost my muse about halfway through, so when muse decided to do her disappearing act the other night with the other WIPS I decided to pull it out, dust it off and give it a go. I hope you like it. I'm only planning on one more chapter, possibly an epilouge, too, if it gets a good response. ****A big snuggly hug and a thousand thanks to DragonFlyLady who took the time to beta for me. You totally rock my socks!***
Also, inspired by the song of the same title by HIM. Sexy song and even sexier singer. You can check it out, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9JdDAbKHo
The bar was dark, seductively shadowed in the corners and thumping with the rhythmic beat of sultry music, bordering on painful, perfectly in tune with the pulsating lights, and filled with a smoky haze. All in all, the ambience provided the perfect setting for what he desired; a place where lonely hearts converged, seeking sex…love…companionship, all the while being submerged in a sweaty pit of anonymity. He’d been here before, dozens of nights, searching for something more…more than what he’d possessed over the years, someone to fill the void that filled his blackened heart. Prowling night after night, he stalked the streets, swam through the churning masses in the dance clubs, hunted and captured nameless faces, preyed on the flesh of the innocent, and had yet to feel the sweet taste of fulfilment.

Tonight…tonight it would be different.

Perched at the bar, an old chunk of chipped black lacquer, he sipped on three fingers of the establishment’s finest whiskey and waited for something or someone to strike his fancy. Thankfully, he didn’t have to wait long. His conquest for the night turned out to be a petite blonde that sauntered through the frosted glass entrance and strutted right past him without a second glance; a rarity for him. Needless to say, he was intrigued.

She was dressed to kill in nine to five business wear; body hugging black pencil skirt, silk blouse the color of rich wine with just enough cleavage showing to make a man’s mouth water in anticipation, and mile high black stiletto heels. Honey colored locks tumbled past her shoulders and fell seductively around her face; shadowing her eyes and begging to be touched. In her wake, the air was suddenly filled with the tantalizingly sweet smell of her perfume. His senses were suddenly filled with the soft aroma of lavender and the heady aroma of her body’s natural musky scent, although the smoke filled room should cloud the delicious scent. Inhaling deeply, eyes closed as if to memorize the aroma, his mouth watered as his mind wandered to all the naughty places she might have teasingly placed tiny droplets of perfume; dreamed of licking each and every pulse point until she was writhing beneath him. Opening his eyes slowly, as if waking from sleep, he watched her walk away with hooded eyes and mentally undressed her luscious body in his mind. Spike felt his cock swell and his chest tighten in anitcipation. She was the one, his conquest for the night. Lifting the glass to his lips, he sipped slowly and felt a tiny sliver of hope build in his heart that she might be more than a midnight companion, and silently prayed that her path in life wasn’t simply to follow the untimely paths of those before her.

His eyes darkened to a lusty midnight blue as they followed her every movement, waiting to see what her destination would be. Finally, she taunted him by elegantly folding her petite frame into a black leather chair at the opposite end of the room, crossing her legs so a delicate slip of flesh on her thigh peeked out seductively from the side slit. Spike knew she noticed him; all women did, it was a matter of fact and not just his ego talking. He had been told time and time again of his attractiveness; tall and slimly built, muscular, but not overbearing, angular cheekbones and mesmerizing azure eyes combined with an unnatural shock of platinum hair. Attractive, he was indeed.

Time passed slowly, a seductive haze clouded his perception as he observed his mystery woman from afar. He had already sent over two drinks, a hot pink concoction that seemed to contradict everything about her presence, but had advised the cocktail waitress to conceal his identity. When delivered, Spike had chuckled lightly at her confused expression as she desperately searched the crowded room for the mysterious sender. As he watched her unwind, her smile widen and eyes gleam with that flirtatiousness that only intoxication can bring, he prepared for his approach; only to be thwarted when another man fell into the seat next to her. Growling low in his throat, Spike returned to his seat, plopping down angrily and glaring at the mismatched couple.

His competitor was bulky in build, broad shouldered with the dark, over coiffed hair men seemed to prefer nowadays, too much gel and standing on end as if the wearer were in a perpetual state of shock. His black eyes were brooding and full of unadulterated lust. While most men would be put off by a little competition, Spike thrived in such a setting; all he needed to do was re-evaluate his plan. Flagging down the waitress, he cleverly sent over another pink cocktail, only this time with a note.

When the waitress delivered yet another drink, this time with a handwritten note penned on a crisp cocktail napkin, her eyebrow cocked and one corner of her berry stained mouth turned upward in amusement. He watched intently as she inquired as to whom the sender was and lifted his drink in a toast when her luminous eyes fell upon him. As soon as eye contact was established, nothing else existed but the two of them; suddenly alone in the bar as if the rest of the world had simply melted away.

Tall, dark and boring grew frustrated at her sudden lack of interest in him, but he continued to hover around her like an annoying fly intent on procuring a tasty treat. Waving him off with a disinterested flick of the hand, she rose from the armchair as if in trance; magically pulled towards him like she had no will of her own. Eyes glazed over, mesmerized by his gaze, she teetered slightly on impossibly tall heels and slowly wound her way through the crowd towards the mysterious draw of the man at the bar.

At last, she was there, standing so close to him that her body heat radiated against his him. He widened his legs, opening them up to her and smiled when she unconsciously slid forward to be cradled by his thighs. He reached out and touched her; caressed the soft skin around her exposed collarbone, leisurely traced the pale blue line of her vein upwards until his fingertips brushed along her jaw. His gaze slowly descended from her lust filled orbs to her luscious lips, his nostrils flared as he watched the tip of her pink tongue dart out to nervously wet the lush bottom lip before drawing it between her teeth, biting lightly and completely oblivious to the spark of desire that one simple action sparked deep within his body.

Growling low in his throat, he grabbed her tiny waist, dug his slender fingers into her flesh and pulled her against him roughly; so close that their bodies were barely a whisper apart. Leaning forward slightly, Spike nuzzled along the delicate curve of her neck, nipped at the heated flesh beneath his lips, and suckled the soft slip of earlobe. Her breathy moans and mewls of desire fuelled him, drove his mind wild with need and stoked the flame of passion deep in his belly. “What’s your name, kitten?” He murmured against her cheek before moving up to trace his tongue along the outer shell of her ear.

“B…Buffy,” She whispered, her voice hitching nervously, causing her stumble over something as simple as her name. Her hands clutched at his waist, tightened with a combination of lust, want, and fright. “Yours?”

“Spike.” He pulled back to look into her eyes, pooled with longing and heavily lidded with passion. Studying her closely, he asked, “Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?” He smiled at her embarrassment, her cheeks tingeing prettily with a pink blush. Spike decided he liked the flush in her face and made her flush a deeper red by saying, “I bet you taste like strawberries.”

“Well, I am wearing berry flavored lip-gloss.” Buffy informed him boldly, her eyes widening in surprise when he took her admission as an invitation and leaned forward to capture her lips in a kiss. His lips pressed against hers, soft and flavored with the strong taste of whiskey. She opened her mouth ever so slightly when his tongue brushed against her lips, slipping inside to mingle with her own in a timeless dance of seduction.

His hands slipped beneath her shirt, caressing the heated flesh that lay beneath the cool silk, inching upwards with every stroke until the tanned length of back could be seen by anyone who looked their way. Buffy paid no attention to the state of her clothes, fully entranced with the man whose talented lips had her head spinning, heart pumping, and panties soaking wet with longing. She pressed harder against Spike, his rock hard length throbbed against her belly and she literally tried to crawl onto the stool with him…morals be damned, she wanted to fuck him now and didn’t care who was present as long as it happened now. So, when Spike pulled away from her, denied her the pleasure of his kiss, she growled with frustration and tried to pull him back into their embrace.

“Uh-uh-uh, kitten,” He chided as he straightened her top and licked his lips, grinning like the cat who had just licked the bowl free of cream. “Mmm…you taste better than strawberries.”

Her response was a shaky sigh followed by a lick of her own lips, as if savoring the lingering taste of his lips on hers.

Spike guided Buffy out of the way, just far enough back that he could slide off the stool and stand up. Looking down into her eyes, glazed over with lust and passion, he cocked an eyebrow and asked, “Wanna get out of here?”

“A world of yes,” Buffy answered quickly; her voice deepened with desire and shaky with an exhilarating swirl of longing and apprehension. When he held out his hand, she nibbled on her bottom lip and slipped her hand in his; allowing him to lead the way.

Buffy followed quietly, allowing him to navigate them through the clusters of bodies that had filled the club in the late night hour, gracefully making his way to the neon sign that lit the exit. He pushed the door open quickly; his eagerness caused the heavy metal door to clang loudly against the brick wall. Spike looked around the alley, dimly lit by one lone street light at the end of the street, before leading her towards the shadowed alcove where he turned to face her, wrapped his hands around her biceps and roughly pushed her against the brick wall; an action that should have infuriated her, but only spurred her desire for more.

He fell upon her lips, hungrily attacking the soft pout and growled low in his throat when she returned his actions with equal fervor. His hands tightened around the thin slips of her arms hard enough to bruise almost instantly, but she never protested; which pleased him immensely. One of his many cravings was that he enjoyed a little pain with his pleasure, so her lack of protest and moans of pleasure were driving him mad; include the sharp sting of her nails as she clawed at his back through the thin material of his shirt and he was lost to his passion.

His knee slipped between her legs and Buffy widened her stance slightly, her movements hampered by the severe tightness of her skirt. Spike broke away from the kiss, his hands moved swiftly to the hindering garment and ripped the black material along one side; tearing it with a loud rip until the slit was way higher than mid-thigh. Settling in between her thighs, he smiled devilishly before attacking her throat with his mouth: licking, nipping, suckling and biting hard enough to leave marks along the smooth skin; all the while causing delicious sounds of delight to spew from Buffy’s mouth. Oh yes, he’d definitely chosen the right woman.

Her breath came out in pants, sending little puffs of steam into the cold night air around them as Spike assaulted her neck and drove her insane with need. She couldn’t take it anymore; she had to have him…now. She slid her hands down his back, across the firm mounds of his delectable ass before slipping around to the front to claw at his belt. She tugged at the annoying contraption for what seemed like hours, but was actually only about thirty seconds before he noticed and asked, “Eager, kitten?”

She glared at him and tugged on last time on the black leather strap, crying out with joy when it finally gave way. Gripping the top of his black jeans, she pulled him towards her sharply and in one swift move unsnapped every button on the fly. “Is that a problem for you?”

“Not at all, luv.” He growled and pushed her back against the wall, reaching underneath the torn skirt to skim his hands up her trembling thighs, cupping her ass tightly before sliding up to hook his thumbs around the sides of her thong. With a sharp tug, he ripped the pink garment from her body and tossed the tatters to the ground. “In fact, your demanding nature turns me on.”

Pulling her against him, Spike slipped his hands down to cup her ass and picked her up to push her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist and sighed with pleasure when he slid his hand between her legs, brushing against her moistened center. Eager for his touch, Buffy arched her back, thrusting against his hand and whimpered pitifully for his attentions.

“Such a naughty lil’ girl, aren’t you? All hot and wet for me.” Spike murmured, slipping his fingers over the slick folds of her pussy, teasing her until she screamed in frustration. “You wan’ me in here, pet? Want me to fuck you against the wall, make you scream my name while you cum around m’cock? Is that what you want?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Buffy cried, her voice dripping with desperation. Her eyes flashed angrily and she tightened her grip around his waist and demanded, “Fuck me. Now!” Impatient, she brushed his hand out of the way and shoved hers down his pants, smiling brightly with false innocence as she wrapped her hand around his cock tightly. “My, my, my…what a big cock you’ve got there.”

“Better to fuck you with,” Spike growled as he thrust against the tight grip of her hand. He slid his hand over hers and pulled his dick out and guided it to her heated opening; brushing the swollen head over the tiny sensitive bud teasingly. She glared at him and squeezed harder, demanding him to take her with one look, before moving her hand away from his cock to wrap her arms around his neck for stability.

Buffy cried out loudly, her voice echoing in the empty alleyway, when he pushed into her; stretching her widely to the point of near pain, filling her more than anyone had filled her before…finally giving her what she needed. He stilled for a moment, to adjust to the chokingly tight confines of her body.

Chests heaving, their bodies started moving together, thrusting against one another almost violently; both yearning for the heady mix of pain and pleasure. Her cries filled the air as he slammed her into the cool brick wall, digging his fingers roughly into the smooth skin of her ass, the slight stub of his chipped black painted fingernails scratched across the delicate planes, no doubt bringing angry red welts to the surface.

Moving frantically against one another, Spike leaned down and covered her lips with his own; sucking the protruding bottom lip between his lips and nibbling the succulent flesh until a tiny trickle of blood slithered down her chin. Chest rumbling in desire, Spike feasted on the small amount, licking the moisture from her chin, suckling the trail down to the delicate curve of her neck. Face changing, he slammed into her, ripping screams of pleasure from her throat as prepared to bite, but a small gasp drew his attention back to her face. It wasn’t a gasp of surprise, more like an exclamation one might make in excitement. Lifting his head, he glared at her with amber colored eyes.

Buffy licked her lips, looked him in those beautiful golden eyes and shakily said, “Do it.”


Chapter End Notes:
Evil, right? Just left you hanging. How rude. No worries,I'll post the second and most likely last chapter soon my pretties. Oh, and don't forget to review on your way out. Thanks!