Author's Chapter Notes:
I must apologize in advance for this story, for those that may not find the humor in it. It is by far the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever come up with, but that didn’t stop me from seeing if I could pull it off. I want everyone that actually reads it to keep in mind that this was really just for fun. It’s not meant to be taken too seriously, and especially not for the kiddies. Although, it came out a little more serious than I would have liked in some parts. It wasn’t supposed to, but the muse got away from me. It’s not that long of a story, I only managed 11 chapters. I got this idea while talking to a friend, so he’s really the one to blame. Thanks to dusty273 and Peroxide_dreams for the read through, and DrkDevin for giving me ideas. Also a huge thanks to framedinlove for the gorgeous banner. I’m seriously nervous about posting this and really hope you guys would like it.
Chapter 1

“Miss Summers, are you paying attention?”

She broke out of her reverie at the sound of her teacher’s voice, licking her lips at the sight of him. William Pratt, in her opinion, was the sexiest teacher to ever grace the halls of Sunnydale High. Sure, he wore tweed suits, glasses, had a cute mop of brown curls, and wasn’t her usual type, but he always starred in her fantasies. Some were even made into reality, but that was an entirely different story. “Sorry, sir, my mind was elsewhere.”

He rolled his eyes. “This will be on the test, so I suggest you take notes.”

Buffy watched him turn back to the board, feeling her panties drench at just the view of his backside. It wasn’t her fault that she reacted to him in such a way. For over a year now, ever since “the incident,” Buffy found herself being incredibly horny and wanting to jump the bones of any man that attracted her. Luckily, it only happened around those that she found attractive, otherwise she would go after every male in the school, and that just wouldn’t do. She rested her head on her hands, thinking back to that fated night when her life was changed forever.


* * * * *


“You’re a bad girl, and all bad girls need to be punished.”

Buffy yelled out as the dildo was pushed further into her pussy. She pulled on the handcuffs that had her chained to the bedpost, finding that they still wouldn’t budge. “This isn’t exactly what I had in mind when I said we should take our relationship to the next level.”

He glared at her. “You’re not supposed to talk, that ruins the whole thing. You’re my prisoner, Buffy. Now, start acting like it.”

She threw her head back as her soon to be ex-boyfriend continued to fuck her with the dildo. His sex games were starting to be a bit much and for some reason, he always preferred toys instead of his own penis. Right now, she just decided to play along. “Yes, Billy, fuck me harder.”

“No names, you know what you’re supposed to call me.”

She rolled her eyes. “Fuck me harder, Master.”

He grinned. “That’s more like it.”

Buffy lay there and let him have his way, knowing that it would soon all be over. She still couldn’t believe that she lasted this long with the idiot. She faked her orgasm, letting out soft moans and squeezing her thighs to get the full effect.

Billy was pleased as he yanked the dildo out of her wet hole. “There, that wasn’t so bad.”

Buffy was about to retort, but stopped at the sight of the object in Billy’s hand. The dildo, that used to be a dark blue, was now glowing neon green. “What the hell is that?”

Billy glanced down to see what had her so paranoid, dropping the dildo in shock and taking a step away from it. “I don’t know. This has never happened before.”

The dildo continued to glow brighter, floating into the air, then exploding before their eyes.

Billy ran off, leaving her behind.

Buffy didn’t even notice, too fixated on the spot where the dildo once was. She was suddenly panting hard, moaning as a real orgasm ripped through her, never before feeling anything like it. The power of the orgasm had her feeling stronger than ever. Without giving much thought to her actions, she yanked with all her strength and broke free of the handcuffs. A grin slowly formed on her face. “This is so cool.”



* * * * *


The bell rang, bringing her back to the present. Yes, after that moment, life was never quite the same again. Who knew that so much could change by one magic dildo? Buffy smiled when she caught one last glimpse of her teacher. It was time for some fun.


* * * * *


“God, we shouldn’t be doing this.”

She chuckled, taking more of his cock into her mouth. “Oh, don’t be all modest on me now.”

William grinned and pulled her up, smashing his lips to hers. “You are an evil girl, you know that?”

Buffy shrugged. “I’m actually a very good girl.”

“A good girl rarely gives her teacher a blow job in the janitor’s closet. This is wrong, illegal; we could get caught at any moment,” he claimed, running his fingers through her dark tresses.

She took his earlobe in her mouth, gently tugging on it. “That’s half the fun.”

William shook his head. “You’re getting too distracted in class. I can’t be responsible for your grades slipping, but fuck; I’m finding it very hard to care at the moment.”

Buffy lifted up her skirt, taking his cock inside her pussy, cutting off anything else he would have said.

“Oh, baby, you’re going to be the bloody death of me.”

She grinned, really liking the sound of that.


* * * * *


Buffy made her way to the library after school, seeing that it was once again deserted. She headed to the stacks, locating the book she was looking for and sliding it out, then back in. She moved away as the bookcase opened to reveal a secret room, taking the stairs down to her lair and smiling at the brunette woman that greeted her.

“You’re late again, Buffy. I beeped you over a half an hour ago.”

Buffy sat down in front of one of the computers. “Sorry, Jenny, I had to stay after class to talk to a teacher.”

She nodded and moved over to the computer. “We have a situation. Two guys broke into the jewelry store last night; I think they might be working for Spike. He’s sending you a message.”

Buffy groaned. “That guy is really getting on my last nerves. I’ve been close to catching him for months now, but he always manages to slip away. Why would he send his lackeys to rob a jewelry store? He’s usually more about banks.”

Jenny shrugged. “I guess he’s branching out from the usual.”

“Well, I can’t have that. This is my town; it’s about time he got put behind bars like every other criminal. It looks like I’ll be going out to try and find him tonight, again.”

Jenny watched as Buffy transformed before her eyes. Gone was the schoolgirl outfit and dark hair, only to be replaced by a tight halter top and mini, long leather boots, a flowing blonde wig and cape, and a red mask covering part of her face. “What are you going to tell your mother?”

Buffy let out a sigh. “I’ll think of something, tell her I’m at a friend’s house. She just thinks I’m a typical teenager going through a rebellious stage.”

Jenny agreed. “Have you ever considered telling her the truth?”

Buffy laughed. “Yeah, I can see that going over well. Hey, Mom, I once had a magical dildo forced in me and now I’m a horny superhero that will fuck anything on two legs. No, she won’t freak out at all. Besides, my mom hates Porn Girl. She’s always talking about what a slut she is, and that her parents should really discipline her more. Do you know how hard it is to listen to that every day? If my mom found out that I was really Porn Girl, she’d have me committed for sure. It doesn’t matter that Porn Girl has put a lot of bad guys behind bars, since she basically fucked most of them, but that so shouldn’t be the point. At least I get them locked up afterwards. It’s not even my fault. I can’t control myself when it comes to guys I’m attracted to. I just wish some of these villains weren’t so damn hot. And now I have to deal with Spike, who is like sex on legs and I can’t even touch him because he’s a slippery little weasel. Not that I wanna touch him, I just want to get the bastard good and arrested. Yep, that’s the plan. I’m only seventeen; this is a lot of responsibility for a teenager. I’m doing the best I can.”

Jenny smiled at the end of her speech. “You don’t need to reassure me. Just go out there and give it your all, I have faith that you’re going to catch Spike soon enough.”

Buffy hoped she was right. “Thanks, if I don’t tell you that enough. It helps having someone I can talk to about this,” with that said, she ran out of the lair at super speed.

Jenny picked the papers back up that flew off of her desk. For six months now she had been a mentor to Buffy, always there whenever the girl needed assistance. She first found her alone in an alley, naked and confused. No words needed to be said as she took Buffy back to her apartment and found out the truth about her. Once the previous librarian was fired for helping students to cheat, she jumped at the chance to get the job. That way she would be closer to Buffy if she needed help, then the lair was created, knowing the library would be a perfect place for it. No one was ever likely to go in there. Jenny helped Buffy with her missions, and to keep her identity a secret. Meeting that one girl brought more excitement to her life than she ever thought was possible. Jenny actually took pity on Spike for when he finally faced off with her. He wouldn’t know what hit him.