Author's Chapter Notes:
First fic, first attempt at any sort of smutty-ness. Be gentle ._.

Not intending to expand or extend it. Just a fun little project, cause I felt like writing one day.
“...what the hell does that even mean? How am I supposed to do that? He is never around. Yeah, sure, I have that whole ‘rich kid’ syndrome happening, like that’s my fault? Okay, so I married the guy, but when you’ve been raised that way your whole life, how are you supposed to know any different?”

“So do you blame your parents for your actions?”

“Sure do. Damn parents. Okay, can we cut to the chase?” Buffy glanced at the clock, which already read ten past. Fifty minutes left. Fifty glorious minutes of sweet, sweet passion.

“Impatient, love?” Spike leered at her, but nevertheless, he wasted no time as he went to lock the door.

“So what if I am?” Buffy twirled a strand of hair between her fingers, giving Spike her best come-hither-and-fuck-me eyes. He spun around to face her, suppressing an aroused moan as his eyes travelled up her divine body. Buffy lay on the chaise lounge, skirt riding up her thighs. The swell of her breasts were peeking out of a tightly fitted shirt, the buttons of which barely able to keep her bust in place. Curling his tongue behind his teeth, Spike made a show of sauntering to this delicious woman who lay before him; feet planted on the couch, knees bent and thighs parted, awaiting his pleasure.

“Was there, ah, something you wanted to...talk about?” He knelt on the end of the chaise, and crawled towards her. Buffy’s breath hitched in her throat. This was the part she loved. It never got old. She forced a swallow, her mouth suddenly dry.

Spike placed his hands on her knees, and ever so slowly slid his hands down towards her disappearing hemline.

“I, uh, just wanted...to...I’ve been having trouble...with my personal...life” Buffy feigned a blush, and with a coy bat of her lashes, began to close her legs. Clicking his tongue, Spike held her thighs in place, one hand sliding inside her panties. Red lace. Spike suppressed a moan as he began to circle her clit with his thumb.

“You mean your sex life?” He rubbed at her swollen nub, and began to stroke her hot entrance. She was already soaked. Spike rolled his eyes with pleasure; this woman would be the death of him. “Miss Summers, does your husband fail to satisfy you sexually?” Pushing softly at her channel, Spike awaited her response.

“I...yes...we rarely...he can never... satisfy me” she breathed, moaning as Spike pushed a long finger inside her.

“You poor deprived creature. You must be starved for sex,” Spike added another finger and began to pump her hot, wet core. “In fact, it is my recommendation that you receive a steady dose of rampant, passionate sex immediately.” Buffy gasped. Spike curled his fingers inside her, pulling them out and pushing them in again, deep inside.

“Spike...”

“Right here, love.”

“Now. Fuck now.”

Spike’s pants were on the floor before by the time Buffy kicked off her panties. He made no attempt to disguise the lust in his eyes as he knelt again in front of her, pushing her thighs well apart so that he could stare at her pussy. It was smooth and pink and swollen. It was hot. Wet. Spike gripped his hard cock with one hand, stroking himself. He licked his lips.

“Can’t I just...” Spike eyed her longingly.

“Fucking now, sucking later?”

“Just one...taste...” Before Buffy could object any more, Spike dipped his head down and ran his tongue along her slit, groaning as he tasted her tangy wetness.

“Ooohhhh god...” Any objections Buffy mustered melted away. Instead she tangled her hand in his bleached hair, pushing her hips towards his face. Spike grinned. Gripping her hips, Spike buried his face between her hot thighs, and tasted her again, pushing his tongue inside her. Buffy moaned once more, her body trembling. Spike began to rub her sensitive clit again as he put his lips to hers and running his tongue along her slit, moaned with her before delving his skilled tongue inside her wetness.

“Ohhh...fuuck Spiiiike...” Buffy sighed heatedly as Spike feasted on her hot juices; alternating between sucking on her clit and laving his tongue over her entrance.

“Mmm Buffy... so hot and beautiful...” Spike muttered words of passion between mouthfuls of his golden goddess. Buffy wrapped her sleek legs around Spike’s torso, locking her ankles together, holding him to her heat; as though he would ever want to leave.

“Ssspike... please...” Buffy whimpered; quivering as Spike’s lips vibrated against hers.

His cool fingertips massaged her swollen clit with increased vigour as Buffy writhed beneath his expert tongue. Her excited whimpers and moans caused Spike’s hardened cock to ache with need; he groaned against her sex.

“Please...Spike...now.” she gripped his hair and pulled his head up. Spike glanced up at her with lust-glazed eyes, and mouth glistening with her juices. Buffy looked down at the bleach-haired Adonis currently situated between her legs. Therapy indeed, Buffy grinned. She unhooked her ankles and beckoned to him. Spike smirked as he crawled up her body. He placed a single kiss on her lips, and positioned himself against her, pausing to belabour the moment. Gripping his ass, Buffy suddenly pulled him into her, grinding down against him as she did so.

“Unnh...oh Buffy...” Spike moaned as he sheathed himself inside her.

“S-Spike...” Buffy hissed with pleasure as he filled every inch of her. Squeezing her tight walls around him, Buffy grinned as Spike growled, and gripping her hips, pulled slowly out and slammed back into her. Buffy meant to cry out, but all that emerged from her lips was a heady moan.

“Mmm...do you like that Buffy?”

“Miss...miss...Summ...” Buffy lost her trail of thought as Spike hilted inside her again.

“Tell me, Miss Summers,” Spike’s gravelled voice ground out as he found his rhythm within her, “how does that make you feel?” he emphasised each word with a forceful thrust.

“Ohh...Doctor Spike... you know just how to make me feel good...” Buffy gripped his ass with her hot hands and matched his rhythm, pulling him into her and squeezing her tight walls around his thick member as it slicked in and out of her.

He growled his approval, rewarding Buffy with a hard tweak of her nipple, while his mouth dropped to suckle on her flushed neck. Buffy moaned loudly.

“Spiiike...ohhh...”

“What did you call me?” Spike bit down on her neck, eliciting a squeal.

“Doctor...doctor...” Buffy amended,

“Doct...Spike...I’m...ahhh...” Buffy was cut off with Spike’s mouth descending on hers.

“Shut up” he mumbled in between erratic kisses, as he explored her sweet mouth with his; their lips caressing, tongues battling. Hot breath met and mingled.

Buffy’s hips ground up, matching Spike’s thrusts with growing urgency. Panting against each other, Buffy and Spike closed their eyes as their bodies locked together in the same burning rhythm, each striving to fulfil a desperate need.

Buffy sighed and moaned, relishing the wholeness of Spike within her. Her therapist. He gave her exactly what she needed, every week. Her husband could never give her the toe-curling orgasms that Spike delivered every week without fail. Buffy gave herself to him over and over, with each thrust, with each visit. His breathless moans filled her ears with her name; muttered, worshipped. His hands roamed her body, caressing her breasts that instinctively arched into his beautiful fingers.

“Buffy,” It was not a breathless moan, “look at me, pet”

Buffy obeyed, hazel eyes meeting blue ones.

Spike forgot to breathe for a moment as Buffy’s eyes fluttered open and gazed into his. Darkened with lust, Buffy’s eyes held Spike’s as he moved above her small perfect body. Sweet Buffy. His golden goddess. Buffy with her silky hair fanned out around her head. Buffy with her bronzed skin and petite, proportioned limbs. Buffy with her stupid, ungrateful husband who had no idea what a treasure he possessed. Spike gladly took her away from him every week, with every fervent thrust, he gave Buffy what she deserved; what she needed.

Buffy shuddered beneath him.

“Ohhhhh Spiikkke” Buffy cried out, gripping Spike as her orgasm washed over her. Feeling her clamping around him, moaning and sighing, her mouth formed in a perfect “O” was too much for Spike. Stars exploded behind his eyes as he tumbled over the precipice, crying out Buffy’s name and jerking his hips with her as he emptied his seed.

“Yesssss Buffy...my sweet Buffy...” Spike sighed her name as his body quivered with the aftershocks of his orgasm.

“Spike...” Buffy was still looking into his eyes as she caught her breath, but now she lifted a hand and gently stroked his face in an intimate gesture. Kissing her palm, Spike glanced at the clock, which now read 3:03 pm.

“I think we’re running over time.”

“So bill me.” She smirked up at him.

“I’ll certainly make you pay, have no doubt of that,” he quipped, curling that ridiculously skilled tongue behind his teeth. Buffy slapped a tight cheek playfully, and pushed him off her.

“Ah, Miss Summers?” Spike called softly as Buffy was about to leave his office. She paused in the doorway and looked over her shoulder at him.

A pair of red laced panties dangled from his fingers. He raised an eyebrow and leered at her.

“Forgetting something?”

“Not at all,” she smirked, “I’ll see you next week...Doctor.”


Chapter End Notes:
Comments? Pwease =3