William exited the restaurant to find that there was a fierce thunderstorm going on outside. He groaned, well on his way to getting soaked to the skin within moments.

“Brilliant ending to a brilliant day...” he muttered, popping the collar of his jacket. He didn't have an umbrella, and he sure as hell didn't want to go back inside the restaurant for Mr. Rayne to bitch at him some more.

A taxi cab was idling at the curb with the back door open. William wished he could dive into the backseat to get out of the rain, but he couldn't afford the luxury of taking a cab home, he had to save his money. The rain was really coming down and the walk home was 10 minutes -- he'd look like a drowned rat by the time he got to his house. Maybe even get a cold or pneumonia out of the deal.

He was about to start the arduous walk home in the rain, when he spied a pair of long, shapely legs through the open door of the cab.

Buffy leaned forward so that he could see her face. He had finally come out! She'd been waiting for 15 minutes. The poor baby was getting all wet. He had on the black dress pants and white button-up dress shirt that were part of his waiter uniform, but he’d lost the tie, and was wearing a brown bomber jacket over top. Yummy! She smiled and crooked a finger at him.

William swallowed hard and shuffled over to the cab. He was terrified to talk to her, but he had no choice. It was like she'd lassoed him and was pulling him toward her. He was too smitten with her to ignore or refuse anything she wanted of him. He had no idea what she could possibly want though -- was she angry with him for ruining her dress? Well...she didn't look angry...

"It's really coming down," Buffy said, holding her mink coat closed. It had just started to drizzle when she’d come out of the restaurant, she’d only gotten a little bit wet, luckily her ‘do had escaped relatively rain-free.

"Uh...yeah." He growled at his limited vocabulary. Being in her presence, having her look at him with those big green eyes, made him feel like his I.Q. dropped at least 50 points.

"Want a ride?" she asked with a naughty smirk.

"Uh...yes, if you wouldn't mind. I'd l-like that." He had a $10 in his wallet, he didn't want to spend money unnecessarily, but how could he pass up sharing a cab with the Lady in Red?

Buffy scooched over, allowing him to climb in and shut the door against the rain.

Buffy had given the driver instructions before William had come out, that if her gentleman friend got in the car, the driver was to take them to the Sunnydale Towers Hotel -- and then try to keep his eyes on the road and ignore what was going on in the backseat. She had a hotel room booked in advance, the key to her (their) room was in her purse. Her heart was racing; she was hornier and more excited than she’d ever been in her life. What she was doing was so bad!

William took off his glasses as the cab pulled away from the curb, his glasses were wet along with the rest of him. He didn’t have anything dry to clean them with though, so he slipped them into his jacket pocket for now.

“I want to say again how very sorry I am about your d-dress,” he stammered, running his hands back through his rain-damp hair. “My boss was angry with me, but I think I’ve still got a job.”

“Accidents happen. I told your boss not to dare fire you over something so small.”

William blushed. “That’s very...generous of you. Th-Thanks.”

“I‘m a very generous kind of gal.” Playing the role of wanton seductress was proving to be unbelievably thrilling. She'd never done anything remotely close to this in her life, and she was having a ball (hopefully she'd be having two of 'em soon!) doing it.

He smiled uncertainly. Could the beautiful blonde actually fancy him? From the way she was looking at him, it seemed that she did. William tore his gaze from her, looking down at his wet clothes. "I'm sorry -- I'm dripping wet," he apologized, trying to drip away from her.

"I'm getting there myself," Buffy said, her voice low and husky.

"Hmm?" William turned his head, not understanding her meaning. She had looked relatively dry when he got in the cab. "I thought you didn't get --"

Buffy took his face in her hands and mashed their lips together, kissing him with a hunger he had never experienced. William made a surprised squeak, but quickly lost himself in the kiss. He brought his arms clumsily up around her. William moaned loudly when her tongue pried open his lips and slid inside his mouth. His tongue joined hers in a lusty duel.

They groped and kissed -- kissed and groped, until they finally had to separate, panting for breath. Their hands roamed over the other's body.

Buffy nipped at his lips and let her hand drift down his chest. She mewled at the hard muscle her fingertips brushed over on their downward journey. She wondered to herself what cologne he was wearing -- it was driving her wild -- make that more wild. Something spicy, a hint of musk, and what was reminiscent of a freshly grilled steak -- must be from him working around food. Whatever it was, it made her mouth water for a taste.

William wanted to touch her body, not fondle her coat. He pulled her coat open and slid his hands around her, pulling her to him. He couldn’t believe something like this was actually happening to him -- to HIM! This fiery woman wanted him. A million thoughts and questions crashed through his mind, but he wasn’t in the right state of mind for pondering anything more complex than: How do I get her dress off?

Buffy took him by the wrist and placed his hand on her left breast. Apparently she had been caught in the rain too, her dress was a bit damp. He looked down, watching his hand groping her mound. The stiff nipple poked at the material, he felt it scratching against his palm. His dick snaked its way down his pant leg. Though he’d never had actual sex with an actual woman, he certainly knew how people went about doing it. Suddenly William just had to have that hard nipple in his mouth -- He boldly pushed aside the dress to reveal her naked breast, then lowered his head to envelop the areola with his mouth. He curled his tongue around the stiff point and sucked on it.

“Ohh yesss! Yes! Suck my tits!!” Buffy hissed, holding his head to her chest, running her fingers through his soft wet curls.

William freed her other breast, wanting to see and suck on both of her fabulous tits. He moaned, switching from one to the other. The last vestige of his usual decorum made him look over at the driver. The guy was driving, but clearly sneaking peeks in the rear-view mirror at the action in the back of the cab.

William pulled back, Buffy tried bringing him back to her, but he held firm.

“Don’t stop...No stopping! Why did you stop?” Buffy asked breathlessly.

“The, uh, driver...” He leaned in and whispered, scandalized, “he can see us!”

Buffy giggled, bringing him in for another hot kiss, which he didn’t and couldn’t protest. “Let him watch, I don’t give a shit. Don‘t you want me, baby?” Buffy purred.

“Oh god, yes... Yes, I want you!” William groaned, surrendering to the naughtiness consuming his mind. He kissed her passionately and resumed palming her tits.

Buffy untucked his dress shirt and shoved her hand underneath, letting her fingers play over a set of sculpted abs. The waiter was a better choice than she’d even imagined. He obviously had a muscular, lean, cut physique under the clumsy, nerdy exterior. One area left to check... She lowered her hand to cup his bulge. He let out a ragged moan into her mouth as she groped him roughly. Buffy was delighted by what she felt stirring in his trousers -- it felt nice and big.

William gasped, no woman had ever touched his cock before. Lines from the song, ‘Jizz In My Pants’ started running through his mind:

This really never happens you can take my word
I won't apologize, that's just absurd
Mainly your fault from the way that you dance
And now I

Jizz in my pants


Now wouldn’t THAT be embarrassing? He was going to cum any second if she kept touching him that way. He moved her hand away from his groin.

Buffy was worried that she’d spontaneously combust if her handsome lover-to-be stopped now. She caressed his face instead of his package and cooed, “Didn’t you like that?”

“Y-Yes...too bloody much.” The look he gave her told her everything.

She smiled. “Oh. Well, we wouldn’t want you to blow your wad quite yet.” Buffy placed his hand on her leg and he didn’t need prompting to begin stroking his way up her thigh. “Mmmm, higher, baby, higher...”

William loved the smoothness of her leg, it felt even better than he’d imagined back at the restaurant. His hand moved up to her hip, pushing the dress up and letting him see her red satin thong. “God, you’re so beautiful,” he murmured, massaging her hip.

“You know...you spilled wine right smack-dab on my lap,” Buffy tsked.

He looked up at her guiltily, “I-I apologized, I’m sorry for --”

“Show me how sorry you are,” she smirked.

“How?”

“You got wine aaaall over my poor little pussy -- I think some even got inside...you’d better clean it up,” she said, scooting then leaning back against the door and spreading her legs in invitation.

William could see now that her thong had a dark stain from the red wine. He was nervous as hell because he’d never given (or received) head, but he was excited to give it a go. He shifted on the backseat so that he was able to bend over and give her a proper seeing to. He kissed her thighs, then her pubic bones, mouthing and licking her skin as his hands slid back and forth on her thighs. He wracked his brain for info on everything he'd ever heard or read about oral sex.

Buffy put a hand on the back of his head and directed him to where she needed him. “Mmmm, lick me, baby!”

He touched his tongue to the wine stain, then pressed it firmly into the fabric of her thong. Buffy moaned at the heat and wetness of his tongue seeping through the fabric and onto her sensitized flesh. She shivered and moaned louder when he worked his tongue between her nether lips.

“Ooohhh yeah!” Buffy needed to feel his hot, wriggly organ on her bare skin. She reached down and moved her thong aside to give him access to her gooey center.

Her pussy was waxed and as smooth as her legs, except for a little vertical line of hair above her clitoris -- or a ‘landing strip’ as it was commonly called.

“You’re cleared for landing,” she giggled giddily.

William giggled along with her and smiled, then his eyes shot back to her beautiful snatch. He gently rubbed the fingers of his left hand over and around her glistening pussylips. “So beautiful,” he said in wonderment. The heat coming off of her felt like it could scorch him.

Buffy let her head fall back and started fondling her own breasts. Her husband NEVER put his mouth near her pussy anymore.

He was still incredibly nervous, but wanted to devour her nectar more than anything else (besides actually shagging her) in the world. He started with some long, gentle licks to the length of her wet slit, from bottom to top.

“Ohhhhh!” Buffy moaned raggedly, moving her hips against his mouth. “More! Oh god! Make me cum!”

He licked and sucked her pussy hungrily, the more he tasted, the more ravenous he became.

“Ohh yeah! Ohhh...Eat my pussy, baby! Uhhnaa...Yes! Eat me!”

His right hand moved to her chest, rhythmically squeezing her left breast as he ate her out. Her juices were flowing faster and in greater volume. He wriggled his tongue against her hole, pushing the tip into her fiery heat.

“Mmmmmm! OHHH--Yeah! Fuck me with your tongue! Shove your fucking tongue up my cunt!”

William growled and forced his tongue up inside of her, jamming it in and out with as much ardor as he could muster.

“OHHH--F-FUCK!“ Buffy yelled. Oral sex was even more fabulous than she remembered it being. Her hot waiter had an amazing tongue!

Buffy loved being able to scream her head off and cuss like a sailor during sex. It was like night and day compared to the way she normally had to be quiet, and that uptight prig Riley didn't like wanton displays. He had once told her he didn't like it when she talked like a slut. Well, his replacement seemed to enjoy her dirty talk, judging by the way he tongued her with extra vigor every time she cried out and said something filthy.

Buffy squealed loudly, writhing under his mouth, her hips pumping with her first orgasm caused by a real man in a long time.

William lapped at and sucked up her cum greedily, wanting to make her body quiver like this over and over again. He'd actually made a woman cum! He felt so proud that he was able to make this goddess squeal with delight. He marveled at the way her juice gushed onto his tongue, how its flavor seemed richer, and how hot it was. He could never tire of drinking from her chalice -- but his jaw could.

When his jaw started to lock up, he withdrew his tongue, going back to long, thorough licks. He used his left hand to separate her pussylips, then flicked her clit with his tongue, fast and furious.

"Unnhhha! YES! Oh Christ! Lick it!" she panted.

The way she was yelling and responding to every little thing he did was making William hotter, as well as more confident. He had been worried that he wouldn’t know how to eat pussy correctly, but she was being extremely helpful by telling him what she wanted. Some improvisation was fun too, but she was telling him what major points she wanted him to hit.

"You like that, eh?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Oh yes! Oh god it's so fucking good!" Her fingers fluttered over the side of his face. "You're so good, baby, don't stop! Make me cum again! Please!"

He threw her left leg over his shoulder and dived back down, applying lusty licks and sucks all over her hot pussy, not neglecting any part of it. After he'd worked her into a squirmy, mewling lather he pressed his tongue to her clit, stroking on and around it until he felt pressure building again in her loins.

"Ahhh! Suck my clit! Oh god--Suck my fucking clit!"

William sucked her clit into his mouth. Not knowing how much pressure to apply, he gradually increased his suction, watching her face for any sign of displeasure. She looked so beautiful that he nearly forgot to continue his task. To see intense pleasure on her face, and to know that he was the cause of it, was a transcendent experience. Her breathy exclamations brought him back to the here and now.

"Mmmmm! Harder! Ohhh yeah! Harder!"

He followed her instructions and suckled at her nubbin with more vigor, adding frenzied lashes of his tongue.

Buffy’s breaths came out in quick puffs, her voice was higher, “Ooooh! Ohh! Cumming! Ohhhh YESSS!” She cried out, arching her back, her hips fucking her pussy on his face.

William felt her body spasming again, more strongly than before. He held her thighs firmly, only able to give her quivering sex a few quick licks because of the violent bucking of her hips. He didn't want to get a broken nose.

Buffy began to come back down from her high after a minute. She grinned and tried catching her breath. “Ohhh...WOW!” Buffy laughed joyfully. “That was some first-class munching!”

“It was?” he asked pridefully, placing feather-light kisses and licks to the apex of her thighs.

“Mmmm-hmm! Ohhh God that was so fucking good!” She giggled girlishly, tousling his hair, "I think I might've mentioned that a few times already, but it bears repeating!"

William glanced at the driver again, whose eyes darted back to the road when their eyes met in the rear-view. Why was he doing this again? This wasn't him. Having sex in a taxi with the driver watching? It was tawdry, and unseemly, and --

“Your turn,” Buffy rumbled and sat up with a ravenous look on her face. She pushed him into a sitting position on the seat.

-- and all thoughts of impropriety flew right out of his mind.

Buffy got up on the seat on her knees, leaning down to sup on his sweet lips, licking her juices from around his mouth and chin. Again, William forgot why it was wrong to perform sexual acts in a public conveyance whilst in full view of the driver.

Her nimble fingers unzipped his fly and reached inside, eliciting a sustained moan from him. Buffy smiled against his lips as her hand slipped inside his underwear, his throbbing cock thumped against the palm of her hand, and he felt so wonderfully big!

She carefully drew his cock and balls out through the fly of his pants -- she didn't want to damage the goods just because of her immense desire to free them -- and began slowly stroking. Her pussy bubbled as she got an indication of just how well-endowed her hunky waiter was. She finally looked down to see his organ in the hot, throbby flesh.

Buffy gawked at the twitchy slab of meat in her hand, "Oh god..."

"Wh-What's wrong?" William was afraid that he didn't meet her standards.

She had to swallow to keep saliva from leaking out of the corners of her mouth. He had the nicest, biggest cock she'd ever seen -- It was long (she guessed around 9 inches) and fat -- perfect!

"Nothing's wrong. You have a beautiful huge dick! Goddamn!" She felt like a kid in a candy store. His cock was so hard and engorged, Buffy thought it must actually be painful for him. Well, she could help ease his pain -- she was happy to ease his pain.

"Oh," William blew out a breath. "You really think it's bigger than average?"

"Much bigger! Haven't you had to shower or change in front of other guys -- like back in gym class?"

"I've...never been comfortable with nudity -- mine or anyone else's," he admitted with a blush -- he had about 5 layers of blush goin' on at this point.

She kissed him again while stroking his cock. "I don't see why. You should've been strutting around the locker room nude to show it off!"

They laughed and kissed some more. William was using every ounce of self-restraint he had to keep from begging her to suck his cock, or at least jerk him off. His dick was hurting; he hadn't had an erection this urgent since he had been 14 and had a pretty Science teacher.

Buffy looked back down at his raging dick in admiration. "Holy shit...it's gorgeous. I just wish the lighting was better in here so I could truly appreciate it."

William smiled with pride. He never thought a woman (especially one as divine as her) would praise his assets so enthusiastically; he'd always thought he was ordinary. His lips parted with a moan and his eyes rolled up when Buffy suddenly bent down and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. He felt her tongue tickling and rubbing the glans -- as he'd fantasized in the restaurant.


The cabbie was doing his best not to sneak a quick look. It wasn't easy to think straight with all of the moanin' and groanin' going on behind him, but he managed to remember the lady saying something about making a circuit around the park if she and her...gentleman friend weren't finished. He wondered how many times he'd have to circle the park before the lusty twosome was done.


Buffy moaned as she took a few inches of William's dick into her mouth. Having a giant -- and very tasty -- cock in her mouth was exhilarating. She popped the swollen head out of her mouth and let the saliva building up in her mouth dribble down onto it.

She slid her hand up and down, distributing the drool evenly on his prick and smiled up at his face. "Wanna make you nice and slippery."

"Uh-huh," he moaned. "Slippery is good."

"Mmmhmm, it certainly is!" She lowered her head again to lick him from balls to tip a few times. "Mmmm! You're so fucking delicious, baby!"

Her fingers danced over his length, gliding easily up and down thanks to her spit coating him. She stared at the answer to her prayers in her hand, as pearly liquid seeped from his dickhole. Buffy stiffened her tongue, swiping it repeatedly over the hole. "Mmmm, fuckin' luscious," she moaned, then resumed teasing the oozing hole.

William moaned and gasped, feeling her agile tongue flicking at him as if she were some exotic snakewoman from a sci-fi movie. The tip of her tongue dipped into his dickhole, she wriggled it, gave the head a strong lick and suck, then repeated the sequence. He was starting to do some serious squirming, not knowing how much longer he could possibly hold back the inevitable explosion.

Buffy bobbed slowly on his cock and massaged his balls. She savored the flavor of his skin, his pre-cum was damn tasty too. She slurped up his sticky syrup as fast as he could produce it. He was most likely going to cum within a minute -- his dick seemed pretty angry, it pulsed and thumped in her mouth.

William wove his hands into her blonde mane, petting and fisting her hair. He wanted to touch her too; if he lived to be a hundred, he didn't think he would ever be able to get enough of her pussy. William kept his right hand in her hair, his left hand lifted her mink coat and tossed it over so that it hung down over her left side. His hand glided over the rise of her ass, stopping to give her smooth cheeks a few firm squeezes.

Buffy moaned her approval around his cock. While holding his dick securely in her mouth, she unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down under his butt. She didn't want one centimeter of his delicious cock to go unlicked. She stifled a little chuckle to see that he was wearing tighty whities -- a man as hot as him should be wearing more unusual, sexier underwear. If he were her man, she would buy him some interesting undergarments. Then she focused back on the happy task of gobbling his dick.

"Ahhh--God!" William panted, getting so close to blasting off.

He panted and licked his lips, concentrating on touching her. He toyed with her red thong, tugging it taut between her pussylips. Buffy groaned with pleasure as his tugs stimulated her clit, her butt shimmied up and down.

William yearned to have her completely starkers -- to lay her bewitching, svelte body out on a proper bed and see it in all its glory, and then to thoroughly explore all of its wonders. But the fact that they were engaging in X-rated activities while still fully clothed (and being observed, of course) made it somehow more salacious and exciting.

His hand slid between her ass cheeks, his fingers wormed their way into her gooey slit from behind.

"Mmmmpph!" She lifted her head and panted, squirming on his fingers. "Ohh yeah! Fuck me with your fingers!" Buffy exclaimed, then continued to lustily suck his pole.

Two of his fingers slipped into her snatch. He moaned at her tightness. So snug -- like a Chinese finger trap that he wouldn't mind having his fingers stuck in for a while. So hot -- like dipping his fingers into a live volcano.

He fucked his fingers in and out of her -- harder, faster. Her licking and sucking intensified.

Buffy whimpered and cried out with a mouthful of his cock, humping and cumming on his invading digits. Blowing him had been getting her off too, before he'd even started fingerfucking her. She never thought that she'd love sucking dick, but apparently she did -- when that dick happened to be big, fat, and juicy. Buffy was sent tumbling over the edge again. She'd already had more orgasms during this -- history's BEST cab ride -- than she'd had with her husband in...well, longer than she could remember. Her instincts about the waiter, and about wanting to be dirty and do it in the cab, had been spot on -- everything was going better than she could've hoped.

The exquisite sensations she was producing in his dick, along with the feel of her pussy convulsing around his fingers made it impossible for William to contain his orgasm any longer. He was astounded that he'd held off this long. Could he get into the Guinness Book of Records?

William's head shot back, his hand fisted in her hair, he roared with his violent climax, "OHH GODDD! UNNAAAGGHH--FUCK!"


William's shouts caused the cab driver to look back at them in alarm to make sure that the illicit sex hadn't turned into a homicide. He thought the hot blonde chick might've went psycho and was plunging a butcher knife into the guy's chest -- but all appeared to be well. The guy was only cumming, and pretty damn hard from the sounds of it. He turned his eyes back to the road and gulped.


William's hips bucked on autopilot, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. His entire body spasmed over and over again, he shouted out with each jerk of his body. His sight and hearing dimmed, all of his body's resources were concentrated on shooting gallons of jizz down the Lady in Red's throat.

Buffy's eyes widened when the first few torrents had pelted the back of her throat and tongue. It was so hot (in every sense of the word), and thick and yummy. She guzzled down his cum, sucking and pulling on his spewing cock to get all of it. He was fucking her mouth and pulling her hair a little bit harder than she would've liked -- but it enhanced the whole experience. This is what she'd wished for -- passionate intensity.

Eventually, William's climax petered out, leaving him a heaving, barely conscious heap of flesh. He moaned happily with a huge grin on his face.

"My god!" Buffy giggled. She licked up the extraneous cum around her mouth. "You cum like a fucking horse!"

"Hunnh--What?" William panted, eyes glazed, brain soggy. "I...didn't hurt you, did I? I might have pulled --"

"You didn't hurt me, baby, I'm just dandy." She smiled and dabbed at his cockhead with her tongue. "Mmmm, you taste soooo good! And it's a good thing I didn't have dinner, I don't think I would've had enough room for all of it," she giggled.

"That was...bloody hell! Amazing!" He laughed with glee, petting her hair much more gently.

Buffy laughed and gave the tip of his cock a wet kiss. "Glad you liked it. I liked what you were doin' back there too, baby. Damn -- you're still so hard! How can you stay hard after cumming like that?" she marveled with an elated grin, stroking softly up and down his staff. She wouldn't have to wait as long as she'd anticipated to move onto the next activity.

"Uh...dunno."

She had to get his massive hard-on inside of her, pronto, just in case he started deflating. Buffy put her hands on his shoulders to help balance herself, and straddled his lap. Then she took his face in her hands and kissed him hard.

William put his arms around her back underneath the mink coat as their tongues plumbed the other's mouth. He tasted his fresh cum in her mouth. It wasn't as objectionable as he'd suspected it would be. In fact, he found that he liked the way it tasted -- tangy, salty, creamy. It also helped that it turned him on to recall how his cum had gotten into her mouth in the first place. The Lady in Red rubbed her hungry pussy against his cock. His heart was pounding so vigorously he feared it would burst right through his chest. Incredibly, just the thought of being inside of her made his passion return with a vengeance, as if he hadn't just cum in her mouth a minute ago.

He gathered up her dress to her waist and groped her fabulous ass, pulling her tighter to him. Buffy raised up slightly and took his slick cock in her hand. She lined it up with her pussy and enveloped him swiftly. His cock was so slippery, and her pussy was so sodden, that he slid right on in.

William clutched her ass and moaned loudly -- having his cock in a pussy for the very first time was more mind-blowing than he could have imagined. He'd known he was in for a helluva ride after having just his fingers inside her. Her pussy rippled around him, strangling his cock, ripping more moans and exclamations from his throat.

Buffy had to take a few moments to get her brain functioning. She had a jumbo-sized cock in her pussy for the first time -- and it was pure heaven. She actually came again once all of him was inside of her. She was stretched tight around his surging dick. No man had ever touched the places that her beautiful waiter's equally beautiful cock was currently touching.

"Ohhh god, baby!" she breathed, her hands curling into claws on his shoulders. "You're so deep! Oh Christ -- so deep!"

"Ahhh--So bloody g-good!" William growled, squeezing her ass and thrusting his hips forward.

Buffy tossed her head back and started gyrating her hips, moving his fat cock around inside of her. William bent his head forward to suck on her tits as their pelvises bumped and ground together.

Buffy and William gradually began moving faster and harder. Their bodies and minds were on fire, every thrust, every little movement fed the fire until it became an inferno. They were little more than animals locked in a mating dance.

The sounds they were creating filled the small space of the cab. Their wet skin slapped together continuously, their gasps, growls, and moans about how fucking good it felt. The cabbie had a major comfort problem in his own pants -- this was more effective at producing a boner than any porno had ever been. They either had to finish up soon or he was just going to pull over for safety's sake, he couldn't take much more and still be able to operate a vehicle.

William put his hands on her hips, pulling her down onto his cock as he thrusted up again and again. "Ohhh God -- I'm going to -- Ahhh!"

"YESS!" Buffy squealed, thoroughly relishing the rough pounding and grinding on him. "Cum in my pussy! Shoot your hot cum up my fucking cunt!" she screamed.

Her incredibly filthy words sent him into an orgasmic seizure. William gasped, his hips bucked up forcefully, "AHHH--NNNGHAA! AHHH!"

Buffy felt his cock jerking inside of her, spitting hot jets of jizz deep in her pussy. That triggered her own orgasm.

She yelled in bliss, pumping herself up and down his spurting shaft. Then her body surprised her by jolting in another orgasm, one overlapping the other. She scratched at his shoulders and back as she shuddered violently, "OOH Y-YESSS! FUCK! OHH GOD!" Buffy had never had a multiple before. She'd thought they were fantastical myths, like the Yeti or Loch Ness Monster. But damned if her cute waiter hadn't wrung one out of her!

They humped together until completion. Panting for air, they kissed languidly and gently caressed the other's body.

Buffy cooed, "That was fantastic! Oh god, it was so good! I had a multiple! You're the first one to give me one of those."

William smiled, wondering idly if he had some kind of strange knack for sex. How could he be as good as she claimed he was without the benefit of real life experience? He pulled her to him to kiss her again, wanting to savor the moment and memorize everything.

Buffy nuzzled him, whispering, "I loved feeling you cum inside of me."

He kissed her neck, inhaling her perfume (jasmine mixed with something else he couldn't identify) and wanting to stay inside of her forever. "Mmmm, me too, pet."


“Uh, hate to interrupt you folks -- I really hate to -- but we’re here,” the cabbie said reluctantly. He thought he'd better catch them before they started another round, or he'd be driving the would-be porn stars around all night.

"Where's...'here'?" William asked, still lightheaded from his intense orgasm.

"I had the driver take us to my hotel. Would you like to spend the night with me?" She managed to look demure somehow -- sitting astride his lap with his cock inside of her and cum leaking from her pussy.

The cabbie thought, 'Hey, I will, if he won't!'

William massaged her hips, looking up into her eyes, smiling and nodding, "Oh yes...I would like that very much."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Buffy smiled and gave William a last sweet kiss before dismounting. "Fix your clothes, baby,” she prompted as she did the same for herself. "Don't want you flapping in the breeze."

He nodded, then tucked, zipped, and buttoned until he looked only a bit disheveled. The enormity of what had just happened was only beginning to seep into his lust-addled brain. He had finally lost his virginity, and in a most spectacular fashion -- with a perfect, beautiful stranger, in a taxi cab with the driver as a witness to their debauchery. This wasn't how he'd imagined it happening, not in a million years. But he felt too happy and mushy to possibly regret it.

Buffy looked out the side window and smiled, "Hey, the rain stopped! When did that happen?"

The driver chuckled. "'Bout 5 minutes ago. Guess you were a little too busy to notice."

“Mmmhmm, very busy." She gave William's knee a little squeeze. "How much do we owe you?” Buffy asked the cabbie via the rearview mirror. She primped her hair, it was a bit messy from her lover (she felt so marvelously naughty!) tangling his hands in it while she'd blown him.

The driver smiled and shook his head, “Are you kidding? This one was on the house! Thanks for the show. My girlfriend Gwen will be thanking you too once I get to her place. I really tried not to look in the mirror...but hey, I’m only human.”

Buffy giggled, “I would've looked too if I were you -- we were kind of loud."

He chuckled again, "Yeah, you raised a ruckus back there. That was the first time I saw some freaky-deaky goin' on in my cab. Hope you don't mind me saying -- that was hot as hell!"

"Don't mind at all," Buffy replied with a wink. "It was very gentlemanly of you not to kick us out. I hope you didn't mind me making you an unwilling part of our little rendezvous."

The driver shook his head, "Nope, didn't mind. I learned something about myself tonight: I can still drive with hot sex goin' on right behind me. Thanks for the memories."

"It was our pleasure! Oh, um, we sort of made a mess back here." There were some bodily fluids inevitably left behind on the seat. Buffy dug into her red handbag and produced a $50 bill, then held it out for the cabbie. "Here, I insist on you taking something to at least get the backseat cleaned."

He smiled. "Well...I guess I do need to get it steam cleaned." He took the $50 and nodded in appreciation when he saw how much she'd given him. "Damn, thanks!"

"No problem. You have a good night.” Buffy took William’s hand and started getting out of the cab.

But he hesitated, needing to say something to the driver. “Uh, pardon me, sir? Could you...please not tell anyone about this?”

The driver raised his eyebrows. “I won’t say what you two look like or nothin’, but I’m going to brag that a hot couple got it on in my cab -- that’s cabbie gold.” At William's anxious expression, he added, "I'm not gonna go spreading gossip around, alright? And if I see either of you in the light of day I won't mention it, I'll pretend I've never seen you before. It's cool."

“Don’t worry so much, baby!” Buffy laughed, tugging William’s arm again. "Something tells me we can trust him."

The cabbie nodded, "You sure can."

She had to admit to herself that she'd been a little worried about the cabbie recognizing her in the future. But he seemed like a hip, discreet individual. She got a good vibe from the man. Then she put aside all thoughts about her "normal" life or worrying about consequences, tonight was about fantasy fulfillment. Tonight, she was Buffy the Sex Kitten -- not Buffy the House Frau.

After they got out of the cab and closed the door, the driver leaned out his window and said, “Hey, if you ever need a cab again, call the dispatch and ask for ‘Gunn’. I wouldn’t mind playing chauffeur for ya’ll again. I'll be just as gentlemanly as I was tonight.”

"Gunn?" William asked.

"Charles Gunn, but I usually just go by my last name."

Buffy waved, “Thanks, Gunn! We’ll be sure to ask for you.”

With a wave and a smile, Gunn pulled back out onto the street. He wondered how fast he could drive to his girlfriend's apartment without getting a speeding ticket.