Author's Chapter Notes:
If BDSM is not your bag, DO NOT READ.

Thanks to Lauriel for the fabulous quick beta, and Sotia for the yummy manip, and to Chantel for the lovely banner. Thanks to Klara for the awesome links to the items, PB, Brett, and MP for the encouragement. You guys are great *mwah*
As she walked home from the cemetery, Buffy’s anger level rose to new heights. She was furious at that damn vamp and his cocky ways. He had pushed her too far. With his constant stalking, the incessant “I love you Buffy”, and pouty face. She just wanted him to stop, and had figured out a way to accomplish her goal. She was really going to enjoy this.

Rushing to the computer, she pulled up a catalog site for BDSM supplies.

“This is going to be more fun than I thought,” she thought to herself giggling.

She placed her order, used Giles’ credit card, and requested overnight delivery.

After her shower, she laid down for some rest, excited that her “supplies” would arrive soon.

She dreamed of Spike, tied up in the same location he had tied her up. He was naked. His ripped abs glistened with perspiration. He was afraid, yet he was aroused. She found herself wanting to touch him as much as she wanted to punish him.

She looked around his crypt. She noticed the large bed in the center of the space, and was surprised by the luxurious linens that where on it. He had candles everywhere for light, but they unintentionally made the place more mysterious. Next to her she noticed a small table, which had the items she had ordered neatly arranged. She looked down at herself. She didn’t remember ordering this! She was wearing a leather corset with red cording laced tight, pushing her breasts up and nearly over the top, a miniscule black lace thong and these amazing thigh high spiked boots.

“Damn! I have got to get these too!” she thought to herself.

Looking back over at Spike, she noticed that the fear in his eyes was gone and what she saw in its place was lust. Pure lust. She could feel her panties becoming damp, just from the look he was giving her.

Startled, she sat straight up in bed. She was shocked by her arousal.

“What the hell is that all about?” she asked herself.

Trying to remember her dream in its entirety, she concentrated on the fact that nothing even took place. The dream was only a glimpse of … something yet to come? A slayer dream perhaps? She certainly wasn’t going to talk to Giles about this one. But she was going to find that outfit. If this was a slayer dream, then she needed to replicate it as closely as possible. There has to be a reason for this dream.

Grabbing a cup of coffee, she picked up the cordless phone and called the one person she thought might know where to get that outfit.

“Hello”, Anya answered, on the first ring.

“Hey Anya, I have a quick question for you. Do you know where I can get a nice leather corset and some thigh high boots?” She grimaced wondering what Anya’s response would be.

“Yes I do. Looking for orgasms? That will surely make someone want to give them to you. “

“Uh, well, not exactly… but never mind that. Is there a place locally to pick this stuff up? I need it for tonight.”

“Buffy, we live in Sunnyhell, there’s nothing here. But, I do have something you’re welcome to borrow. I can bring it over in an hour or so.”

“Anya, thanks so much. I really appreciate it.”

“Not a problem, see you soon.”

Hanging up, Buffy hoped that Anya wouldn’t ask any more questions. She didn’t really want to go into detail with anyone about her dream or her plan.

She picked up the laptop and went back up to her room to do some more “research” on using her soon-to-arrive toys.

She decided that she needed to arrange her toys just as she had seen them in her dream. She hoped Anya’s outfit would be close to what she dreamed about, otherwise she would have to delay her plan.

Now what she needed to work on was how she was going to get Spike lashed to the wall. She knew he would do it willingly, but that would defeat the plan to teach him a lesson.

“That was what I am doing, right?” she asked herself.

Shaking the lusty thoughts from her head, she went back to planning her attack. And attack it would be. He wouldn’t know what hit him until it was too late.

Buffy visited several BDSM websites, reading of the ways of torture and domination and found herself getting aroused again.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?” she said out loud.

Hearing the doorbell, she slammed the laptop closed.

Anya entered the house carrying a large bag. Following Buffy into the living room, Anya started to unpack her bag of tricks.

“I packed a few things for you to pick from. I have quite an extensive collection of my own. If you like this kind of attire, I can give you the name of an outstanding website to place an order from,” Anya said, and without missing a beat, she added, “So, are you going to tell me who will have the privilege of seeing you all trussed up?”

Buffy visibly cringed at the thought of telling anyone, but she figured maybe Anya had some pointers.

“Anya, please don’t tell anyone, but this is for Spike. NOT what you’re thinking though! His constant following me around, telling me that we are meant to be together -- it’s driving me crazy and must stop. He has got to be taught a lesson, so I figured I would try to sink to a level he might understand.” She hesitated, and then added, “And I had a dream. A slayer dream.”

Anya’s ears perked up. She knew that this would NOT teach Spike a lesson, but probably make Buffy’s situation worse. Hearing that she had had a dream about this though, was a completely different story.

“A slayer dream involving my sexy clothes and Spike? Please tell me more.”

Buffy told Anya about the dream and how it was odd because it only lasted long enough to allow her to see the room set up. She intentionally left out the part that she had been aroused.

Anya smiled as Buffy told about her dream, knowing that Buffy and Spike might actually finally release some of the sexual tension between them that Buffy seemed to be the only one oblivious to. When Buffy finished her story, Anya smiled and decided to try and keep her thoughts to herself.

“Well, I think I have exactly what you described right here in this bag, let’s take a look.”

Anya pulled the exact corset and boots from the bag that Buffy had dreamed about. Surely this was a sign that the dream was a vision. Definitely a slayer dream. She thanked Anya profusely as she went to try them on.

In her room, standing in front of her full length mirror, she admired how sexy she looked. She had retrieved a lacy black thong from her own collection, which completed the outfit. Pulling her hair up, she decided she would wear it up loosely. She tried to convince herself that she was pulling it up so it was out of the way, not because it looked sexy and bared her neck.

Downstairs, there was a knock at the door, which Anya answered. She signed for the package, then waited for Buffy to come back down.

Pulling on her robe, Buffy went downstairs to show Anya.

Anya was sitting on the couch with a large package in her lap. Her toys had arrived. Buffy tried to hide the grin that crept across her face, but failed miserably.

“Ok, show me the outfit, and then let’s open this box. I want to see the toys you ordered, and I can show you how to use each one.”

Buffy dropped her robe to the floor without a thought and stood there in all her glory for Anya’s approval. She turned slowly so Anya could see all angles. Anya’s mouth fell open. Buffy looked amazing in the corset. Her waist was so tiny. Her tanned legs barely peeking over the tops of the tall boots, and the heels made her thonged ass look more perfect, if that was even possible. The lacy thong was completely see through and Anya noted that Buffy kept her affairs neat and trim. “Good girl,” she thought to herself.

Buffy could tell that Anya approved by the looks she was giving her. Feeling a little self-conscious, she put her robe back on. She picked up the scissors off the small desk and went to open the package.

“Anya, I can’t thank you enough for your help. This is exactly what I dreamed of. I definitely want the address of the place you ordered these from. Now, let’s get into that box, and then all I have left to do is to figure out how to get this set up without him knowing about it.”

“Why don’t you just knock him over the head and drag him back to the crypt, Cave Buffy style? That should give you plenty of time to set everything up.”

Buffy smiled. “Anya, I love the way your mind works. Now, tell me what you know about these.”

Buffy pulled what looked like a riding crop with a large black ostrich feather attached to it. She reached back into the box and pulled out what looked like some clamps and some rope, and a beautiful red patent leather paddle.

Anya gave Buffy detailed instructions for each item. Buffy found herself getting more aroused as Anya’s lesson progressed. Spike was hot, but my God, he was so irritating. Maybe she was aroused at the thought of just punishing him. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she thanked Anya and proceeded to get ready for her evening. She couldn’t remember the last time she had looked forward to an evening in the cemetery. Tonight, she was going to have fun. Plenty of it.


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are greatly appreciated, and bring a smile to my face.