Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first multichapter fic, so bear with me.
Thaks to petzipellepingo for a quick beta-work.
Framedinlove, Anni, you have to know why I mention you. You made the banner, and you gave me confidence to keep writing. Love ya honey!
*This is it? I´m gonna die here, alone in this cemetery, by the hands of a female vamp? And a small one as well. How can one vamp be this strong? I´ve fought countless numbers of vampires, and this one has me pinned down in what, five minutes? I´ve always been able to get out of dangerous situations with ease, but not this time, why?*

All this went through Spike’s head in an instant, making his mind twist and turn, like his brain was on overload, and then he felt a rough tongue swipe his neck, and a slight sting when sharp fangs entered his neck.

He waited the horrible pain to wash over him, but surprisingly there was no pain, just light pressure, and...oh! The pleasure! He had been told that vampires bite was a painful, terrible thing. But this was just pure pleasure that flowed trough his system and straight to his cock! He had never felt this alive, and wasn´t that the kicker!

*You´re the Slayer Spike! Don´t you dare find this arousing*, he thought, *you are above this, don´t let it affect you!* But his body had other plans, and he realised that if this went on he was gonna...ooh, just a bit more...there! The force of his orgasm was something he had never felt, there actually were bright colors flashing behind his eyes and an orchestra playing a triumphant symphony in his ears. It was all too much, just too much, he couldn´t take it, and suddenly everything went black.

As Spike slowly came to, he realised two things; first, the vampire wasn’t drinking his blood anymore but was licking the wounds closed, two, he really had just come in his pants like a...schoolboy! This was beyond humiliating, but he couldn´t muster enough energy to try and do something about the situation. He felt absolutely relaxed, drained of all muscle function, all senses dull, a bit out of his body. So he did the only thing he could, breathe slowly in and out, trying to get a hold of his body.

After a while Spike lifted his eyes to the vampire, who was now just sitting on top of him, and observing him intently. The moment Spike looked, really looked at her, he knew he was in trouble, but not the usual vampire-kind-of-trouble, no. He was attracted to her, there was no denying it. This vampire was blond, green eyed, petite figured, and just now she had the most playful smile on her lips. He felt the sudden urge to grab her and kiss that mouth till that smug smile was gone. *Damn it Spike! Get a hold of yourself!*

Spike had had his fair share of women in his 22 years, but he had never found one who would make him want to start a relationship. And being the Slayer had him thinking he might never have time for that. Besides, finding a girl who would accept that she would share him with the things that go ´Bump´ in the night, and live with the idea of him possibly dying any night, would be virtually impossible. Certainly he had never felt this kind of instant attraction towards another person.

And now his brain was telling him something else...what was it? Oh, *say something you idiot*, it was saying.
"Hello pet." *Yeah, that´s clever!*
"Hi. Nice to finally meet you Spike", she said, still smiling at him and his lack of brain function.

"Yes, it´s very nice, you attacking me, biting me, and knowing my name when I haven´t got the slightest idea who you might be."
"Oh, snarky! I like it. I´m Buffy, and please don´t comment on that, I´ve heard it all."
"OK, I won´t. It´s a fine name it is. That all right?"

"Yeah, very nice William." And this time the smug smile was even bigger.
"Huh?! Nobody, and I mean nobody knows my real name! Who are you?"
Spike had never told his name to anyone he currently knew, and that´s why after his mother died there wasn´t supposed to be anyone who knew it. He left that part of his life behind when he was 18, and just hearing the name William made him feel uneasy. Who was this chit?

"I told you, I´m Buffy. If you want to know, it´s Buffy Summers."
Spike thought he heard a bit of sadness in her tone, but he forgot it when his brain fought to remember something.
"Why does that sound somewhat familiar? I´m pretty sure I´ve heard that name before."

"You have. But this is more of talking over a cup of coffee kind of thing, not sitting on top of you in the cemetery kind of thing", Buffy said, this time a warm smile blooming on her face.
"Oh yeah, right. We should get up then."
"And will I find a stake in my heart if I let you get up?"

Spike thought that for a few seconds, but actually he didn´t need to. He knew he wouldn´t stake her, no way. He had always relied a lot on his instincts, and this was one of those situations.
"No. I think I need to hear what you have to say. Also, you had your fangs in my neck, but you didn´t drain me, that´s very odd. And last, I´m not sure I could even beat you in a fight, which bugs me...But, all in all, I know a place where we can go to get that coffee. That OK?"

"Yeah, it is. And I won´t attack you again, or anybody else, promise. It´s not who I am. That thing earlier, that was an exception to a rule. That OK?"
"Sure. Let me get up?"

When they both were up they eyed each other warily. Neither knew what the other would do next. Would they really stay true to their promises? Spike knew he had to make a quick decision, and on a primal level the Slayer in him made it for him, and he knew he could trust this girl...this vampire. *how weird is this* he thought.

"So, we going or not", he asked waving his hand to a general direction of the coffee-house.
"Sure. I already told you so, didn´t I?"
"You did, you did. Let’s go", Spike said with an amused smile on his face.
And so they went, matching their steps to a comfortable rhythm, hands almost brushing together, but not quite. They didn´t speak, neither could come up with anything casual, and everything important would have to wait
TBC


Chapter End Notes:
There you go, hope it made some one happy :)