Author's Chapter Notes:
Please do heed the warnings. There is exteme torture and all manner of nasty stuff in this fic. Betad by the long suffering dawnofme
Chapter One



It had seemed like a good idea when Willow had suggested it. They’d all agreed that it was a great plan. And it had worked like magic too – well at least until it was over, then things took a bit of a turn for the worst…


Magic! Spike snorted. He should have known that any magics involving himself would go horribly wrong. He thrashed in his chains knowing that it was useless but having to try anyway. He thought back to when it all started…


“Why don’t I create another Spike?” suggested Willow brightly.


“What?” Xander cried in horror. “Isn’t one enough?”


“Hey!” Spike let his features shift and growled at him.


Buffy smiled at Spike and rested a hand on his arm. “More than enough last night anyways,” she said quietly.


Not quietly enough, judging by the look of disgust on Xander’s face and the flush creeping across Willow’s. Of course, Spike grinned toothily at them before letting his features morph back and licking his lips as he gazed at Buffy.


“Quit it!” she said affectionately. Her friends were only coming to terms with the fact that she and Spike were together but whilst that was her friend’s problem, she really could do without Spike rubbing it in their faces quite as often as he did.


Spike gave her a chaste kiss on the mouth and then turned back to Willow. “So how is two of me going to help us kill this…this…” he snapped his fingers together as he tried to recall the breed, “Rarag demon?”


“Rataq,” corrected Willow.


Spike scowled. “Whatever. All we need to know is how do we kill the bleeding thing and why will it take two of me to do it?”


“We can use the other you as bait and then you and Buffy can sneak up and kill it with the sword and the axe that I will enchant with magics to make them send the demon’s body back to its home dimension when you’ve severed its head and cut off the arms,” Willow replied.


“Why can’t we use him as bait?” asked Spike, pointing to an indignant Xander. “It usually works a treat.”


Xander mouthed wordlessly at them.


“Because it is trying to recruit vampires not humans,” said Willow a touch impatiently. She’d said most of this already. “Then once it has its army of vampires, it will bring others to this dimension and take over Sunnydale, after killing the slayer.”


“Not gonna happen,” snarled Spike.


“It won’t,” said Buffy firmly. She turned to look at Willow. “So what exactly is this plan of yours with the two Spikes?”


An image of herself sprawled on her bed with a Spike on either side of her popped rather pleasantly into her mind, causing a warm flush to run through her. Spike cocked his head on one side and regarded her with a raised eyebrow. Buffy coughed and avoided his eye knowing that he’d guessed what she was thinking. Spike lounged back in his seat and smirked.


“So what happens to this other me when it’s all over?” he asked.


“Spike goes poof!” declared Willow.


Spike leant forwards and growled. “I’m no bloody pouf!”


Willow giggled. “I meant the other Spike goes poof – disappears.”


“Oh, right,” replied Spike, mollified.


“Let’s get this all figured out,” said Buffy. “We don’t have a lot of time before this Rattie demon –”


“Rarag,” corrected Spike.


“Rataq,” corrected Willow with a sigh. “Do either of you ever listen to me?”


Spike rolled his eyes and then winked at Buffy before they all huddled around the kitchen table to plan their ambush.


*~*~*~*


Spike tensed as he heard someone approach. Shit, he’s back. His eyes bugged out as he saw the other Spike saunter into the room where he was shackled. The bastard was wearing his duster! And his boots. He’d specifically told Willow not to let the new Spike have a coat like his and now the git had stripped him naked, tied him up and nicked his sodding clothes.


“Buffy sends her love,” said the impostor, rubbing his thumb over lips that Spike could see were still red from kissing.


“You bastard!” he roared. “Leave her alone!”


“Oh, I rather think that she liked it. That noise that she makes when she comes…it gets even cuter after the third time.”


Spike tugged at his shackles and vamped out but TwinSpike merely chuckled.


“I never did realise how horny a slayer got after a good slayage.”


“That’s because before yesterday you didn’t fucking exist! How come you didn’t disappear? Willow told me that you would.”


TwinSpike shrugged. “I have no idea. I did come over all queasy when you jumped on that weird demon but I just wandered off and got me a meal and then I felt fine. More than fine once I’d bumped into you.”


“You ate somebody? Buffy will kill you for that!” Spike growled.


“After what I’ve just done to her in bed, I think I could drain Xander in front of her and she’d not bat an eyelid.”


Spike thrashed again. “I mean it. Keep your fucking hands off her.”


“Or what?” asked TwinSpike, with an irritating smirk. “You’ll rattle your chains some more? I couldn’t believe it when Buffy let you go check on what had happened to me alone. Thank God her little witchy friend came over all peculiar and had to be helped home by Xander and the Slayer. Now I’m here for good, and the best thing is I get to live with Buffy but also get to play with you!”


TwinSpike strode across the room and stood right in front of Spike. He brought his hands together and laughed as Spike recoiled from the sparks it generated.


“Wha…” gasped Spike, leaning as far away as his chains would allow.


“Oh, just a little magic. No big deal,” said TwinSpike dismissively.


“But you…you’re me. I don’t know magics, so how—”


“You really are stupid, aren’t you?” TwinSpike vamped up and snarled in Spike’s face. “I was created by magics – ‘course I’m full of the bleeding stuff! Very handy it is too.” He grinned and Spike knew that nothing good was going to follow that grin. “Like how I can do this.”


He gently touched Spike’s temples with the fingertips of both hands and Spike went limp, only the chains holding him up. But he wasn’t unconscious, and his eyes stared balefully at TwinSpike as he hung there.


“What…are…you…going…to…do?” Spike’s voice was slurred and the words were difficult to find.


“Like I said…I get to play with you.”


He unfastened Spike and caught him before he hit the ground. He carried him easily out of the stark cold room where his captive had been tied and into a room lavishly furnished as a bedroom. Spike panicked when he saw the bed, but all he was able to do was slowly shake his head.


“N…no,” he managed to whisper.


“Oh, yes,” replied TwinSpike with a chuckle. “The Slayer and her buddies won’t wake up for at least twelve hours and so we’ve got plenty of time.”


He lowered the inert body of Spike onto the large comfortable bed and stood back to stare at him. Spike closed his eyes. This was all kinds of wrong. Too weird even for the bloody Hellmouth. He knew what was going to happen – the look on TwinSpike’s face was the same as the expression Angelus wore before he’d shagged him.


Spike heard a rustling noise and opened his eyes to see the disturbing image of TwinSpike totally naked and sporting a huge erection. For a second he almost smiled. Bloody hell, I have a great body! Then the knowledge of what that body was about to do wiped all thoughts out of his head. All thoughts bar one – that cock looked a lot bigger when it was heading towards you and not into the Slayer.


TwinSpike lay next to him on the bed and began stroking him. “You’ll enjoy this…I promise I won’t make it hurt – much.”


“G-go…fuck…your…self,” Spike managed to utter through gritted teeth. He couldn’t vamp out.


His doppelganger flopped onto his back and laughed out loud. “Oh…Spike you’re priceless – you know that? Effectively that’s exactly what I’m planning to do!”


Spike hissed when TwinSpike’s hand caressed his balls; he tried to speak but was no longer able.


“Disappointing,” murmured TwinSpike as he pushed Spike’s flaccid cock one way and then the other. “Sort of pointless really I suppose.” He stared into Spike’s eyes as he spoke. “You know that you’re never going to leave here and I’m never going to let you come so I’d enjoy this while you can. I reckon I’ll bite the whole lot off one day soon.”


Spike managed to turn his head away. The glint of mania in his double’s eyes terrified him. Not for himself but for Buffy and to a lesser extent her friends. This lunatic would end up killing Buffy, Spike was sure of it. A tear ran slowly down his face and he shuddered violently as TwinSpike licked it off.


“It won’t hurt for long. A clean bite will heal in no time,” soothed TwinSpike, not realising that the tear was for Buffy and not his impending de-sexing.


The impostor sat up and moved down the bed. He touched Spike’s legs with sparking hands and they drew up and out, knees bending up and spreading wide, exposing Spike’s genitals.


Spike moaned and moved his head from side to side, unable to do more. His breath began to come in ragged pants. TwinSpike put two fingers in his mouth and stared at Spike as he licked them and then pressed them to his anus. They slid in much easier than Spike had thought but then his body was relaxed because of the spell.


Another finger was added and Spike could feel it starting to burn. TwinSpike’s finger’s jabbing roughly inside. He gasped when the fingers rubbed across his prostrate but his cock didn’t so much as twitch. Like his twin had said. Disappointing. Spike suddenly realised that he’d never feel pleasure again. As long as TwinSpike was here, no one would come looking for him. He closed his eyes as his double withdrew his fingers and slammed his cock into him. The force of the thrust shoved Spike up the bed and elicited a growl of possession from TwinSpike. He was roughly pulled back and held firmly in place as he was subjected to a violent assault.


Pain…the spell did nothing about the pain. The sharp metallic smell of blood filled the bedroom. After being initially taken on his back with his bent legs forced wide apart, Spike had been manoeuvred into countless other positions, he was currently on his stomach being pounded into from behind. The now familiar cry of his twin’s release echoed round the room and Spike teetered on the edge of consciousness.


TwinSpike flopped down, his body covering Spike’s, not caring that he crushed him. He licked Spike’s ear and chuckled at the shudder it provoked. He let his softening penis slip from Spike’s body and shuffled back so that he could look at the damage that he’d caused. Blood was trickling sluggishly from Spike’s torn rectum and a questing finger brought forth a moan.


He rolled Spike over and gripped his chin, forcing Spike to meet his eyes. “How was it for you, honey?” He mashed his lips hard against Spike’s and withdrew chuckling when Spike didn’t respond. “Aww…it wasn’t so bad, surely?” He let Spike’s head fall back to the mattress. He slapped Spike’s cheek gently. “You’ll get used to it. But I guess you’ll never forget this first time, will you?”


TwinSpike reached out and picked up Spike’s left hand. He slowly sucked each finger in turn starting with the index finger. “I think you need something to remember this by,” he mused. “I’m not convinced that you will savour the memory as much as I will.” He popped Spike’s little finger into his mouth, vamped out and bit it clean off at the lowest joint to his hand.


Spike’s head thrashed against the pillow and his scream had enough volume to cause an echo despite the spell almost muting him. EvilSpike grinned and held the digit between his teeth before chomping on it and swallowing it.


“Memories,” he said softly. “That’s what’s important. And right now almost all that I have are bloody yours! I need to make lots of my own.”


A wave of his hand and Spike was on his stomach once more. He stared at his mutilated hand. Gone. His finger was gone forever. Spike was sure that he would have vomited if his magically relaxed body had allowed it. He could hear his double walking about and the ominous rattle of metal on metal. Without warning a narrow rod was rammed into his gaping hole. It was so long that it seemed as if TwinSpike was trying to get it to come out of Spike’s mouth.


Spike’s legs were pulled apart almost to the point of dislocation and he felt metal cuffs being locked to each ankle. TwinSpike grabbed him by the back of his neck and lifted him off the bed. Spike glanced down to see a spreader bar holding his legs at the almost impossible width. He was dragged to the wall on the left of the bed and thrown carelessly to the floor. A wave of TwinSpike’s hand meant that movement returned to Spike’s limbs before he even hit the ground. He body immediately tensed at the invasion of it and Spike groaned loudly as the rod jolted inside him when he landed.


He tried to move but pain racked his body and all he could do was pant and wait for TwinSpike’s next move. The double shifted Spike so that he could get to the end of the rod and then he padlocked it to the floor. He left Spike’s hands free and as he walked away, Spike tried to get up.


Without turning around TwinSpike said, “I’d sit still if I were you.” He picked something up from a drawer and twirled to face Spike. “Now pay attention. This is the same as what I have put inside you.”


He made sure that Spike looked at the device before pulling sharply at the ring on the bottom of it. It immediately transformed. The top mushroomed out to about the size of a grapefruit and barbs sprang out along its length.


“I don’t think that you’d really want that to happen. The damage that would do…the pain it would cause…” He chuckled as Spike began to weep with frustration. “I’ll see you later. Think I’ll drop into Willy’s Bar and have me some JD. Bet you could use a drink. I’ll bring you something back later.”



Alone, Spike raged against what was happening to him. He sobbed, he vamped out, he punched the floor with his fists and he mourned the loss of his finger. His hips were in agony spread so wide by the bar between his ankles. Then finally, he was quiet. His throat ached with the yelling and he knew that his situation was without hope unless someone discovered that the other Spike wasn’t the genuine article.


*~*~*~*


Buffy yawned and stretched out on the bed a smile playing over her lips. She couldn’t believe that she’d tried to resist Spike’s love for so long. Their lovemaking just got better and better, and last night…


“Morning, love,” said TwinSpike. “Sleep well?”


Buffy shifted up the bed and grinned at him. “I slept like a baby and I’m not surprised after what we did – what you did – last night.” She patted the bed next to her and TwinSpike sat down. “I love you so much, Spike. I’m sorry that I wouldn’t tell my friends for so long.”


TwinSpike reached out and tenderly pushed a stray tendril of hair back from her face before kissing her gently on the lips. “I love you too,” he replied. Well, I love shagging you. “They know now, that’s all that matters. Now I can be with you all the time.”


“Talking of time,” said Buffy. “It’s not time to get up yet is it?”


TwinSpike cocked his head to one side and smirked in a way that he knew made her heart speed up. “Some things are already up, pet.” He pulled her hand to the bulge in his jeans. “Gonna do something about it?”


Buffy giggled and began to undo the buttons at his fly. She loved that Spike was always ready for her. She loved that he wanted her so badly.


It was two hours before she left the bedroom, walking a little bow legged and wondering if her vision would clear soon. She’d come so hard that last time, she was sure her eyes had crossed.


On the landing, Dawn confronted her. “God, Buffy. Can you keep the noise down? It’s squicking me out, all the grunting and groaning. Spike has a perfectly good crypt you could use, you know.”


“Sorry, Dawnie,” said Buffy, blushing bright red under her sister’s accusatory glare. “I promise we’ll keep it down. I don’t know what’s gotten into Spike, but I like it. It’s like he’s—”


“Whoa!” Dawn held her hands up. “Too much information – just whatever he wants to do to you next – can you do it in his crypt?”


Buffy felt her legs in danger of collapse if she didn’t sit down soon and so she just nodded her agreement and walked unsteadily past Dawn and into the bathroom.


Dawn stared after her for a moment and then turned to go downstairs. She squeaked when she saw Spike standing there wearing just a pair of jeans and a lot of bruises that she knew her sister had put on him.


“Creep much, Spike!” she complained.


“Sorry, Dawn,” replied TwinSpike, looking anything but.


“Take her out tonight, okay? Some of us can do without the audio.” Dawn flounced past him and ran down the stairs two at a time.


TwinSpike watched her go with narrowed eyes. There was something a little off about the Slayer’s sister. He scanned through Spike’s memories of her but came up with nothing as to why she troubled him. He shrugged and walked to the bathroom, the door was locked, he scowled and tapped on it.


“Want some company?” he called out.


“What? No, I’m okay, I’ll be down in a minute,” Buffy replied. God, he’s insatiable. No way can I do that again…well not for a few hours anyway. She smiled.


“Um…you okay if I go out for a bit, then?” asked TwinSpike.


“It’s daylight,” Buffy reminded him.


“Well, yeah,” replied TwinSpike and she could just tell that he’d rolled his eyes at her. “Sewers, remember. I’ll be back before dusk – that should give you time to recover for patrolling and…” He let the words hang in the air and grinned as he heard Buffy chuckle.


“Okay, see you later,” replied Buffy, trying not to let the relief show in her voice. She sank back into the hot bubble filled water and closed her eyes. The water soothed her aches and felt heavenly.