Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much to PB and Sotia for their mad beta skillz. You guys rock!
And of course, Brett, for all your help. The original idea was yours and I hope you like what I did with it.
Let’s Play A New Game

Part 2 - The Rendezvous

Spike spent the rest of the afternoon, driving through the country in the Viper, since Angel had left the keys lying around. Necro-plated glass enabled him to drive during the day, one of the things he’d loved since arriving at WR&H. He had something special in mind that he was looking for, and felt pretty sure he’d know what it was when he found it.

He took the road less taken, as the Frost poem stated, and found himself in a seaside town about an hour from LA. It was called Sunset Harbor, and it felt like home.

The small quaint town seemed like a place anyone could fit into, even a couple of vampires and a slayer. The Main Street was something right out a Rockwell painting, complete with the barber pole on the corner, and children riding bikes in the park. The sun would set soon, but Spike felt a strong pull towards the west, and continued his quest. A few miles down the road, he was now on the outskirts of the town, where the properties got bigger and the houses more private. Then, like the elusive four leaf clover, he saw it.

The for-sale sign, swinging in the sea breeze was like a beacon, signaling that he’d reached his destination. Pulling up to the large wrought iron gate, he noticed it wasn’t locked. It was dusk now, so Spike quickly got out of the car and opened the gate so that he could drive up to the house.

There wasn’t really a single style that could describe the building, which appeared at the end of a long smooth gravel driveway. It seemed to be part Victorian, part Tudor, with a smidge of Cape Cod; all combined forming an awe inspiring rambling estate.

The landscaping was in dire need of attention, and the house reflected the same sentiment. These were all things that could be easily fixed.

The house backed up to the water, with its own private pier, and a large gazebo just far enough back from the water’s edge to avoid the high tide. Its private beach shimmered in the setting sun, begging for someone to walk along its shore.

Dormers and high-pitched peaks trimmed in delicate fretwork dotted the roofline, and a large turret complimented one end of the house. The large wrap around porch featured gingerbread trim that was still in great shape, considering the moisture from the harbor. The house was grand in scale and detail, and he decided it was exactly what he wanted. A gift for his lovers. A home for the three of them.

Spike pulled the for-sale sign out of the ground, tossed it into the trunk of the car and started his drive back to LA. He was giddy with excitement, knowing this house was just the beginning of his plan.

The following day, he arranged for the realtor –as well as a contractor specializing in the special needs of the new owners—to meet with him in the evening. Spike had received a hefty salary from Angel when he agreed to take the job at Wolfram and Hart. He’d also found that his bank account already had a substantial balance as well. Spike had wondered if Angel had taken it upon himself to make sure Spike had plenty of money, or there had been an error, which he was in no hurry to correct.

Once inside the house, he signed the papers immediately, and then kept the contractor busy making lists for the next several hours. He wanted everything to be perfect.

The following weeks flew by in a blur, hiding calls from his contractor, shopping online, scheduling deliveries to the house. Neither Buffy nor Angel had a clue he was even up to anything.


___________



Spike arranged for Lorne to deliver the handwritten notes to Angel and Buffy. Among other things, those notes said that a driver would be waiting for them on Friday, outside of Wolfram and Hart.

Spike would be at the house waiting, hoping that they were as agreeable and curious as he thought they would be.


__________




Spike sat alone in a black leather armchair in the dark, waiting for Angel to arrive. The brunet was scheduled to arrive at nine in the evening, and Buffy twenty minutes later. He felt pretty confident that by then, Buffy would have a show to watch. A few ideas of what he wanted to happen were already formed in his mind, but most of all his plan was to convince them both that he was what they both wanted. What they both needed.


__________



Angel walked through the front doors of Wolfram and Hart to find a car waiting, just as Spike said it would be. Not sure what to expect, but curious, he climbed into the back of the car.

The driver told him the ride would be less than an hour, and that the destination was Mr. Spike’s new house. All of this to see his new house? He better not have planned some sort of party for me. The thought that Spike might do something nice for him, like a party, made Angel realize that his attitude toward the younger vampire had changed. He still felt like he was in constant competition with him, especially around Buffy, but had resigned himself to the fact that he actually liked him. He more than liked him, he respected him. Better not let him know that, he’d have a field day with it.

His thoughts traveled back to their vampiric romps through Europe; the fun they’d had, during and after. He and Spike had had good days, days that many would cringe to imagine.

The car pulled in through a pair of grand iron gates, and up to a large house, that could easily be called a mansion. Angel appreciated the house’s eclectic design. Its architect had blended many styles to achieve that masterpiece. The vampire searched for a word to describe it, and settled on opulent. Exiting the car, he stepped onto the massive porch that appeared to surround the house.

The ornate woodwork on the outside of the house reminded him of fine furniture from times long past. Whoever had commissioned this, had to have had a vision of exactly what they wanted. The double front door was enormous. On closer inspection, it revealed an intricately carved diorama with angels and demons. The scene was one of love and passion, not the conflict you would normally see. Placing his hand on the handle, he opened the unlocked door.

The grand foyer opened to reveal a large staircase and several rooms off to each side. One on the right glowed warmth from a crackling fireplace within.

Angel arrived right on time, just as Spike knew he would. He heard the door open, his expensive loafers on the newly polished mahogany floors, and his sharp intake of air as he took in the beauty of their new home.

"What is this all about, Spike? Housewarming party, no friends to invite?” Angel looked around the impressive house the blond had purchased, jealous and secretly admiring his taste in décor. The large hand carved newel posts of the staircase in front of him seemed to extend an invitation to him to explore the home, but he was here to find out what Spike wanted.


Chuckling in his head at Angel’s discomfort, Spike answered, “Maybe I want to continue where we left of a hundred years ago, Angelus?” Angel was always snappy toward him, especially when he was nervous.

The brunet was struck dumb. His normally controlled composure cracked for a moment, and his eyes seemed to lighten just a bit. Turning to look the younger vampire in the eyes, he saw his childe’s chiseled face in the firelight. For a moment, his voice failed him. But only for a moment.

“You can’t be serious; we don’t live that lifestyle anymore. We’re souled now, not deviants, or have you forgotten? Besides, what the in the hell would make you think that I would ever want to revisit those days? Giving up on the ladies for the twenty first century, childe?”

Amused—but not surprised—by Angel’s statement, Spike responded. “Yes, we have souls, but we also have demons inside us, Angelus. Or have you forgotten? If you keep denying that part of yourself, you’ll never find peace. Ever. I can give you that and more. I can satisfy what your soul and demon both crave,” Spike implored.

Angel seemed lost in thought, as if he was actually considering it, before his eyes hardened. “Is this some sick way of trying to win Buffy back? Convince her that I’m a bender, is that it? ”

“Far from it, Angelus. I was thinking that we bring Buffy in with us. The three us together. I know what I feel for each of you, and think I know the two of you well enough to make this offer. What do you say, Angel? Don’t you remember what it was like with me? Don’t you remember what it was like with Buffy? Just think how wonderful it could be. We are all suffering; needing each other, but keeping our distance. I think I have a solution, I think we could be happy together.” A grin curved Spike’s wicked lips. Spike trembled in excitement, hopeful that his fantasy would not end before it had a chance to start.

He stood up and walked towards his Sire, his confidence level evident in his stride. Angel chuckled loudly. "Are you drunk? No way could you possibly think I would ever want or admit to wanting to being with you." He steeled his legs, firming up his stance, as the blond got closer.

Spike's stride towards the other vampire was slow and steady. He knew exactly what Angel wanted but would never let himself ask for, therefore he was going to remind him just how well he knew him. Never speaking a word, he shortened the distance between the two of them.

The older vampire tensed, as Spike stopped only a few feet away from him. The blond cocked his head to the side and eyed his Sire from head to toe, curling his tongue behind his teeth, making Angel feel a stirring in his loins. The brunet was betrayed by his own body as he felt his resolve quickly slipping away.

"So, tell me, Angel… Have you forgotten how you used to please me? How you couldn't wait to be rewarded for being a good boy? Tell me, how many nights have you dreamt of kneeling before me, taking me deep into your throat? Think back to how those decadent, intimate little games we played brought us both so much pleasure." Spike ran his hand down his torso, all the way to the growing bulge in his jeans, to cup himself. "Tell me, Angel."

Angel looked at the other man, then at the floor. He knew the blond was right, but his pride wouldn't let him admit it.

__________



Buffy reread her note as she waited for the elevator to reach the main lobby of Wolfram and Hart.




Carefully placing the note back in its envelope, she ran her finger over the hardened red wax seal. In the center was not an initial, but a small railroad spike. A smile crossed her face at how it was so Spike. Of course she would give him a chance. She had returned to LA because she’d needed Angel, knowing she couldn’t actually have him, but could be comforted knowing he was near. She’d come because she needed someone who needed her. Seeing Spike was there too, well, it just made her decision to stay on permanently an easy one. These men were her world. The thought of them being near her each day, enabled her to go on with her life after everything that had happened in Sunnydale.

Just outside the main entrance, the car was waiting, as promised. Her ride was both quiet and nerve wracking. Curiosity was killing her; she needed more clues to what Spike had in mind and why he had gone through so much trouble to set all this up. She was snapped out of her thoughts by the driver informing her that they had arrived at Mr. Spike’s new home.


She couldn’t see much through the darkness that had settled around the house, but she could tell it was mammoth and newly renovated.

The car drove around the right side of the house and the driver took her to a side entrance with specific instructions on where to go. She was to be as quiet as possible, he advised her. Mr. Spike had a surprise for her that depended on her silence. Buffy thanked the man, and entered the house.

It was now twenty past nine, and right on schedule, Buffy quietly let herself into the study. She paid little attention to the house, wanting to see her surprise, but noticed it was gorgeous. She hoped that Spike would give her a full tour before she went back to the city.

The door to the living room was ajar beckoning her. She tiptoed to it and barely managed to hold back a gasp at the sight that met her eyes. The fire illuminated her ex lovers in the room, allowing her to watch the scene unfold, unseen.

Angel looked nervous, which was the exact opposite of Spike. The latter placed his hand on Angel's chest, slowly pushing him against the far wall.

Moonlight lit the exact spot they stood in, and Buffy wondered if Spike had planned that.

The blond looked Angel in the eyes. "Say it."

The older vampire dropped his head and whispered, "Master." He suddenly felt a lightening inside him as he fell into this delicious game.

Buffy was in awe as she barely heard his whispered response. Spike had managed to get broody and mysterious Angel—his Sire—to call him 'Master'. Now she was really curious.

"You know what to do." Spike's tone was commanding.

Angel dropped to his knees, and waited for his Master to lower his pants. He knew better then to touch the blond without being instructed. Angel had to fight to keep the secret smile from his face, trying to stay in his role and play this old game the way they used to. He didn't realize how much he missed this, letting go, freeing himself of all responsibilities.


The Slayer was frozen in place as Spike slowly unbuckled his belt, popping each button on his Levi's button fly jeans, and pushed his pants down just below his hips. His cock sprung free and Buffy had to stifle a moan from her hiding place. She remembered that cock. How it tasted, how it felt inside her. Her body remembered him very well, and had craved him for a long time.

Spike nodded to Angel who had been looking up at him, obviously waiting for permission.

Once given the go ahead, the older vampire carefully, and skillfully, took Spike’s now steeled rod into his mouth. The hulky brunet closed his eyes, as he tasted his Master, savoring the memories brought forth. He used his tongue, teasing the underside, circling the head, tracing each vein. His hand massaged Spike’s heavy sack, gently rolling the testicles.

Spike allowed Angel to work his dick. The man was humming as he went about his task, pumping Spike’s cock with his hand while sucking hard on the tip, showing how much he had missed it. Running his fingers through Angel’s hair, the blond grabbed a fistful, as if to assist Angel with his chore. Instead, he jerked Angel’s head back.

The taller man looked up at him, scared that he might have done something wrong. He didn't want this to end so soon, or at all.


Tilting Angel’s chin up a bit, Spike said, “Well done, boy. Now, drop your pants. It’s show time; our audience has arrived.”

The brunette knew better than to look for the audience or ask questions. Standing up, he unfastened his dress pants and let them drop to reveal his lack of underwear, as well as a raging hard on.

Both men now stood facing each other, hard cocks exposed to the night air. Buffy felt her pussy ache for them, drenching her panties.

Spike smiled slyly as he sniffed the air. “Angel, can you identify that glorious scent?” He knew the other vampire could, but wondered if he would answer. They’d both known the second Buffy had arrived who had been watching. Her scent and her heartbeat had given her away long before her stifled gasps ever did.

“Slayer, please, come have a seat here by the fire. Don’t want you feeling left out. Plus it’s got the added bonus of a better view.” Spike waved his hand in her direction and then pointed to the leather chair he had recently vacated.

Buffy’s body never wavered. Her heart and mind cried out to reject the offer, but she loved them both. The stirrings with of her body and soul told her to she must participate. She walked across the room and took a seat in the chair. She was in awe of the sight before her. Her letter had indicated that Angel would be there too, but she’d had no idea. She would have expected that to be a disgusting sight, perverse and wrong, but there she was, turned on by Spike’s ability to command Angel with so little effort, and the sight of them partially naked, with their cocks, both rock hard and on display. Licking her lips, she got comfortable for the rest of the show, as Spike had put it.

“Tell me, Buffy, is there anything you would like to see?” The blond cocked his head; giving her the same look he had given her ex lover not so long ago.

She opened her mouth without a thought and uttered a single word. “Skin.”

Spike laughed. “The lady knows what she likes. So, let’s do as she requested.” Angel recognized his instructions and immediately began to remove the rest of his clothes. Spike removed his as well; both men were mindful of Buffy’s eyes roaming over their bodies.

Angel, suddenly feared what Buffy might be thinking about him being submissive to anyone, especially Spike. He felt embarrassed, nervous, but also very aroused with her being a part of it and looking at them with lust written all over her face.

“Now, let’s begin.”

Spike grabbed Angel behind the neck, forcing his head down and crushing his mouth with a heated kiss. Both men morphed into game face, unable to control their inner beasts. Fangs erupted, cutting each other’s lips, causing their minds to be filled with blood lust. Sucking and licking the blood off their faces, they became lost in the animal lust that had taken over. Spike backed Angel against the wall once more, turning him so that his cheek was flat against the embossed texture of the wallpaper.

Buffy had never witnessed anything as erotic as the sight before her. She watched, fascinated by the hunger they had for each other. She wondered just how far they would go, and what would happen when they were done, but she decided she didn’t care. She needed to be with them, to be needed. For once in her life, this would be enough, consequences be damned. Their naked bodies, vamped out and glistening in the moonlight had her drooling in anticipation.

Spike slapped Angel’s ass hard, leaving a red handprint on the pale skin. Then, as he was preparing to plow his way into the other’s tight puckered hole, he paused to consider that Buffy was watching and the roughness he and Angel usually enjoyed might be too much for her first time. He spat into his hand, then rubbed it over his engorged member. He took his spit-slicked cock, lined it up with his sire’s puckered hole, and began to slowly slide himself into Angel’s tight ass. He was careful not to hurt Angel, taking his time, pushing in just a bit and withdrawing, stretching his previously broken in muscles. He’d known the other vampire would be tight, but had not been prepared for just how tight. He roared, as his demon took over, and slammed his cock deep inside Angel, forcing him flat against the wall. The slapping sounds as their bodies met with each thrust urged them on.

Angel’s dick was rubbing against the textured wallpaper, but he welcomed the friction. He knew he would cum without permission; there was no way he could prevent it.

Angel felt like he was home once more. He had thought of his years being sexually dominated by Spike many times, especially since the curse. The act of submitting didn’t allow for perfect happiness for him. He longed to dominate as any man does, but had accepted his clause of never achieving perfect happiness without losing his soul would prevent him from being the dominant in relationships. The combination of pleasure and pain in these types of relationships allowed him the freedom to feel again. The pleasure his human side needed, and the pain his demon side craved. The knowledge of Spike accepting him back, after he had been shunned in China so many years ago, while Buffy watched, was all too much.

As he felt Spike’s cock pulse and begin spurting deep inside him, he spilled his seed all over the wall, still rubbing his now lubed cock against it.

Spike came with a loud roar and felt the moment Angel did the same, the taller man’s tight internal muscles strangling his cock. Biting down on Angel’s shoulder, he drank in his Sire’s blood, prolonging both their orgasms.

Withdrawing from the brunet, Spike tossed him a box of tissues and ordered him to clean up his mess. Spike softly smiled, touching Angel’s face, showing that he’d loved every second of it, silently thanking Angel for giving them a chance again. Stroking his still hard cock, he walked over to Buffy, who was staring at his hand’s slow steady pumping. “See something you liked, pet? Can I interest you in something? Perhaps you’re feeling a little peckish after the show?”

Buffy wasn’t sure what to answer. She was here alone with two ex-vampire lovers and was so filled with lust, she wasn’t thinking straight. “I—I’m not sure what you mean, Spike. What did you have in mind?”

Smiling, he answered, “Normally there’s a price to pay for the ticket of admission. Now let’s see just how good the show was. What do you think the price should be? Wait, don’t answer, I think I have an idea. Since I allowed you to watch us, maybe you will allow us to watch you. You see, I make the rules here. Give and take, that’s how I play. Now, it’s my turn to take, and what I want is to see your skin. And I think it’s only fair I get a show as well. Don’t you, Kitten?” Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth, his hand still stroking himself.

Buffy didn’t know whether to agree to this or not. She feared what crossing the line with both of them would mean, but she also didn’t want that evening to end so soon; she was worked up and needed a release of her own. Nervously, she answered, “Yes, I think it’s fair.” Standing, she removed her clothes, aware of what she was doing and of how wrong it was, but needing to do it. She had a hunger of her own that needed to be satisfied. Standing naked before them both, she awaited her commands. She wanted to be told what to do. What happened to the headstrong Slayer? She seemed confused, lost and somehow felt like she had come home.

Spike couldn’t have been more in proud of that woman. She was not only beautiful and deadly but standing in front of him, waiting for his orders. The shadows from the fireplace danced upon her skin, her body heat radiating off her like the fire itself. “I want you to relax in the chair and touch yourself. I want you to show us exactly how you like to be touched.”

Buffy lazily reclined and began her nightly routine of masturbation, but this time she not only had an audience, she had things to look at as well. Angel had knelt beside Spike and was stroking to his leg, both of them aroused once again as she began. She admired Spike for his ability to control Angel, knowing that there had to be a secret to that domination game. Initially she had been disgusted by Angel’s willingness to submit. She knew how much he desired to be in control of everything and everyone. But what she saw before her now were two men trusting each other after years of fighting. Letting go of petty issues, of years of anger, of everything she’d ever thought was right, the strived to achieve something more. Buffy had no idea at that exact moment what it was, but she was intrigued to learn more.

She was wetter than she could ever remember being and knew it wouldn’t take much to set her off. She circled her clit with two fingers of her right hand, her left hand tweaking her nipple. Soft moans escaped her lips, as her hips began to rock against her own hand. She could feel the tension building with each light circle she drew, her body on fire with lust needed her to press harder, to increase her speed. She complied, her two fingers flat, circling her nub with increasing speed. Her back arched, pressing her heated core into her own hand, needing to satisfy itself. Her head rolled back off the arm of the chair, panting and moaning, she continued her show. Her fingers never entered her body, which trembled as she quickly brought herself off, while the two vampires watched silently.

As she had relaxed, Spike didn't know how he found the power to speak, he was so thoroughly turned on by watching her touch herself and bring herself off. He'd had to remind himself of the rules of the game as he'd watched so he wouldn't just rush over and bury his face in her heat.


“Amazing, Pet. You know your body well. Might I ask why your finger never once dipped inside?” He already knew the answer, but this was part of the game. She had to admit her wants to her Master.

Shocked by his directness, she struggled to think of an answer. Looking up, she was faced with both of them, right in front of her, with cocks as hard as rocks, so she couldn’t stop the truth from escaping her lips. “I was hoping to get fucked.” The blush on her face was visible in the dim light from the fireplace.

“She speaks honestly, and I approve. I think we can arrange that, Kitten, but first, I have some ground rules of the game to lie down. Once you have agreed to them, your wish will be granted. Is that clear?”

“Yes,” Buffy answered softly.

“Before we begin, I want you to know we can stop if you are uncomfortable. Just say the safe word, and we will stop, no questions asked. The word will be marshmallow. Do you understand?”

Buffy nodded in agreement.

“Rule number one, your answer should have been followed by my title, Master or Lord. Are you still with me?”

She considered this, his alabaster column bobbing so close to her. “Yes, Master.”

Pleased with her answer, he proceeded. “Rule number two, you will ask my permission before any action is undertaken while in my presence. Remember you are Angel’s equal. He is not your master. Punishments for breaking the rules are at my discretion. Do you accept the rules of the game?”

“Yes, Master, I do.” Buffy fell to her knees beside Angel, showing Spike that she was more than willing.


Chapter End Notes:
Please review. Consider it tossing a virtual coin in my hat *wink*