Author's Chapter Notes:
This story has not been edited by anyone, I got the thought to write again and wanted to get it up, if someone wants to edit it for me please contact me.


I don’t own them, just like to play with them.

This is the first story I have done in while hopefully I will get around to my other ones soon.
Easter Chocolate

Chapter 1

Easter is coming soon, and she has no idea what to get Spike for Easter, it will be the first one they have alone since he moved into the house a couple of Christmas’s ago.


Walking through the store she knew she had to get Dawn something even though this year she was going to her boyfriends house in Los Angeles, and would not be back till after Easter was over.


Picking up a chocolate bunny, she places it in the cart, now what would Spike like she thought to herself. I was the only thing her mind was telling her. So what would she do, go buy a bunny suit for him just to rip off her or should she do something a little different for this year.


Smiling to herself she decides to do something different, but what, just then she walks down the baking isle of the store. Chocolate, she thought.


Placing a bunch of bricks of chocolate in her cart she goes over to the clothing section of the store and grabs a pink bunny suit as well. After all Easter meant Chocolate and Bunnies, why not mix them.


Going to cash out she places the items in her bag and walks out of the store and down the street to the Magic Box.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Hey Buff, What’s up?” Xander asks her from the table he was sitting at.


“Easter, been trying to figure out what to do since it will be our first Easter with out anyone around.” She tells him as she sits down beside him.


“Yes I really do hate this time of year; everyone comes in asking for Rabbits feet. Bunnies, they all have twitchy little noses, and really what is with all the carrot anyways.” Anya says from behind the counter.


“So what is up on the demon front” Xander asks as her looks through a book.

“Quiet, which is kind of strange for this time of year, cause we always get something major start around now and last till the middle of May, lucky for me I have not died lately.” She tells him as she starts to look though a book.


After a few minutes of Silence, “Maybe it will be quiet this year, would be nice for a change.” Xander tells her.


“Not likely, I was a demon for over 1000 years and it was never quiet.” Anya informs them.


“Yeah, something is coming, just don’t know what, but right now, I need to go home and start getting ready for what I am going to give Spike for Easter.” She tells them as she gets up from her chair.


“Take care, Buff.”

“I will, Xander, don’t worry, he won’t hurt me.” She had been hearing that from Xander for 2 years now, hopefully one day it will change but she did not thing it would change any time soon. Even Angel had accepted that Spike and Buffy were together. “See you later on tonight when we go an patrol.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hours later when she knew Spike was out, she goes down to the basement and pulls out the hidden chocolate that she placed down there, grabbing the camp stove she works on melting the chocolate. Once she has enough chocolate melted, she removes her robe, and stood on a piece of paper as she starts to pour chocolate over herself.


Once the front half had hardened she carefully removes it from herself and hid it in a clean section of the walk in fridge. She had, had Xander make a walk in fridge in the basement to help with holding all Spike’s blood, he was getting tired of having to go and buy it daily, since there was not enough fridge room with everyone living in the house. But now, with having just the two of them they very seldom used it. Willow and Tara came to them a few months ago and told them that they decided to get there own apartment. That they needed more privacy and Buffy and Spike did too.


Placing her robe back on she went back upstairs to take a shower and get ready to go out on patrol with Spike and all her friends.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:55 pm on the Saturday before Easter, Buffy had stayed home from Patrol so she could finish making the chocolate Buffy for Spike. Just as she as about to put the pink bunny outfit on the mould she heard the front door close. “Slayer”


Quickly she hid the chocolate Buffy and ran upstairs, not taking the time to put her robe back on.


“Well luv, what have you been up too?” Spike asks as her wraps her arms around her, pulling her close and giving her a kiss, “Well I do say it has something to do with Chocolate, as you smell and taste like chocolate.”


“You will just have to wait and see.”


Picking her up, and sitting her on the counter, he kisses her once more, and tells her “Well luv as much as I like to see you like this, I don’t like when your mates do, so you better go throw on a robe or something cause they are on there way over.”


“Now it is almost midnight, almost my time with Spike everyone one knows that.” She tells him as she hops off the counter and goes to grab a robe she kept in the downstairs bathroom.


Just then the gang walks in.


“Buffy you naked under there,” Xander asks without thinking, as he walks into the living room, and sits down.


“Does it really matter?” She asks as she sits on Spike.


“Make it quick, as you can see, I have a very naked, chocolate smelling and tasting Mate here.” Spike tells everyone.


“Chocolate Orgasms, can I have some too, Xander.” Anya asks.


“Not now Anya.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


30 Minutes, the gang had left, “Prezzies now?” Spike asks with all the excitement as a small child.


“Yes, you can have your Easter present now.” She says as she gets off his lap and waits for him to get up, bringing him to the basement, she goes to the walk in fridge, and pulls out her chocolate self. “Happy Easter, Spike.”


Taking the chocolate Buffy he bites off the 2 nipples and sets it aside, when he hears a moan from Buffy.


“Need you inside me now.”


“You do, do you,” He questions as he advances on her while removing his clothes, once he gets to Buffy, he tugs on the robe till it tears and falls of her. In on quick movement, he has her up in the air with her legs wrapped around him and then lowers her on his rock hard cock.


“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she screams as he enters her.


“That’s it luv, scream for Me.” he tells her as he starts to not so gently move inside her.


Before long they are both Cumming. “LLLLLLLooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu BBBBBBBBBuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyy” Spike screams. “LLLLLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu SSSSSSSSSSSSSpppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” She screams.


Pulling out of her, “Thank you for my Easter Chocolate Buffy lets go upstairs and finish what was started here.”


Letting go of Spike she slides down him and starts to walk to the basement door, turning back to him. “Coming.”


“Just did and will have you doing it again in no time.”


The End