Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy
“I call upon you Luxuria. To travel through time and settle on space. To help me with my problem. I call you forth with blood of the worthy.”

“Spikey, can’t we talk about this? I’ll shut up.” Harmony’s black mascara stained her cheeks and face as she cried. She was so scared and the fact that her Spikey was holding a knife to her throat. She wasn’t sure what to do and hope that this was just a sex game. She loved sex games.

“Shut your gob, you stupid bint. I’ll have to start all over again. She wouldn’ want that.” Spike held the brown lantern, with dark black and fire red designs all around it, in front of him and held the knife to Harmony’s throat. He was almost finish. He saw the black portal shifting and contorting in front of him, lighting and thunder blasted from the portal.

But he still had one more body to kill before she would come. And his eyes laid instantly on Harmony, who was crying and weeping in his arms. He swung the lantern lightly around his head. He filled it early with vampire blood and was vaguely excited that he was finally going to be getting rid of her. He was tired of her voice and the sight of her. It came down to the point when they fucked that he had to turn his head or close his eyes. All he could see was the Gem of Amara on his fingers but that was until the solider boys came and took it. So due to his last resort, he was calling on someone who could find it.

“Spike, I won’t talk about France anymore and I’ll stop…please.” she cried and wished she hadn’t fell from the game of ‘tie your hands around your back’. If she would have known.

“Sorry, pet, but I got other things to do.” He smiled wickedly and held the knife tighter to Harmony’s neck. So tight that blood trickled down her neck and into her pink tube top.

“I call upon you Luxuria, hear me. I call upon the pits of fire to swallow me up and drink me whole. I offer blood of the worthy. I hear by give it to you.” He turned into his vampire guise and held Harmony by her hair as he slid the knife straight across her neck; blood fell from her neck and down her front, turning her pink tube top to a deep dark ruby red.

He threw back his head to laugh and then pushed her lifeless bloody body into the portal, the portal sucked her up and vanished. A piece of her tube top fluttered in the air where the portal once was.

Spike chuckled loud while letting the dark lantern hang by his side. He looked at the knife and spread Harmony’s blood on his forehead in an upward and downward pointed tip of an arrow.
“I call upon you, Lea. I wear the mark of the unworthy.”

Boom

Spike looked at the space in front of him and watched as another portal formed, besides it begin a gapping hole in the middle of the air. Heat was coming from it and it caressed Spike in the deepest of places, more places than Harmony could ever think of.

Spike felt the blood he put on his forehead trickled down his nose and fell on to his lips. He dare didn’t lick it with his tongue. He’d have to do the ritual all over again. And it was almost eight at night. He was tired.

It took him days to find the spells and for Byran to turn six people into vampires, for Lea’s need of ‘virgin’ vampire blood and then Harmony. He didn’t feel like turning six more and getting crocodile blood to swear on his hands as he spoke the words to call her.

He just hoped she woul-

A light crackle of thunder blasted before him and he settled on his knees to welcome her.

She appeared before him, her blazing rose eyes staring around her surroundings as she took in the place and air before her. She was wearing a light red see-through robe dress that curved and dipped all around her body She let her caramel arms by her sides as she craned her neck to her environment. Her hair whipped about her head as she stared at the kneeling man before her.

She licked her pink lips and placed her hands underneath his chin, pulling him to stand He did and bowed his head. She pulled his head closer to her mouth and licked the trail of blood, starting from his forehead and ended at his soft lips. She kissed him deeply, mixing the blood in both their mouths.

She pulled back after kissing and licking his face clean.

“Who dare has called me forth to this plane?” She smiled, her eyes turning back to her normal color, hazel before she realized where she was and who had called her. “William?”

Spike picked up his head to look up at her and grinned his cocky grin. He turned back to his human mask and crossed his arms over his chest, staring at Lea. She felt oddly naked.

“You didn’t have to do all of this. I told you if you ever wanted me to come back to this plane, all you had to do was find the scale of Darknan Demon.”

Spike shrugged his shoulders and pulled Lea, into a tight close hug. Her breast and his chest rubbed against each other as they breathed, well while she breathed in his musky scent of something stingy but arousing and of fire.

“They don’ have that here. Never even heard of it.”

Lea’s lips formed a slight ‘o’ and she felt embarrassed. She forgot that most of the demons, had left this plane to be in hers. Where demons were welcome, all demons, no humans, except for the special ones.

“I’m just pointing this out but the next time you want to send me a offering make sure she doesn’t stank of musk. Her blood was all rotten and nasty. It’s sad how you turned her over like that.”

Spike grabbed Lea by her shoulders and shook her before turning back into his demon. It had been centuries since they last seen each other and his demon wanted to show her how much she missed.

“The book said any body. So I chose some body. Now let me show you how much the world has changed, pet.” Spike smiled and felt his erection grow as Lea’s soft gentle hands touched out and felt the ridges in his face and scar that rested on his eyebrow.

“Fine, William, but let me get up to date an old way.” She smiled and pulled his head to the side to admire his pale white neck. She moaned as her fangs ached with need to penetrate and she did.

Spike moaned as Lea bit her teeth into him and he had to push herself against a wall, so he could hold her up. Her legs wrapped around him and she moved against his erection.

His blood was filling up her body and he couldn’t control himself. He reached between them to released his erection from its cage. Growling as Lea stuck out her tongue to wipe up the blood as she continued to suck.

“mmmm…you gotta quit pet. I’m going to lose control.” Lea’s robe rubbed pass his member and he just so wanted to push past her darn robes and screw her against the wall.

“Then do it, maitreese” Spike bit in Lea’s neck and groaned as her sweet erotic blood pooled in his mouth.

He didn’t even feel it as she moved her robe’s out of the way and came crashing down on his erection.

`..’

“You shouldn’t worry about it Buff. Spike is probably just trying to find some way to catch you off guard. He probably already has plans.” Xander took a light drink of his soda and smiled at Willow. She wasn’t paying attention to the conversation but to the little tiny red head on stage, he was strumming the guitar as Devon continued to sing.

“I guess but Xand, this isn’t like him. I’m expecting him to crash in here with six dead boys wanting to have free will over the place. Six newly vampires have been turned and they weren’t at the cemetery. Its even in the paper, six bodies are missing and they go to our school.”

Xander looked at his best friend and cocked his head to the side, pushing his ice around with a straw. “I just think your all nervous because you haven’t been out on patrol for awhile.”
Buffy rolled her eyes and decided to drop the subject, ever since she went to that party with Parker and spotted him there with Harmony, she hadn’t seen him since. It was like he vanished off the face of the earth.

She should have been happy about not having to deal with him anymore ever since their last encounter when he kidnapped Willow to do a spell on Dru to make her love him again, but the spell didn’t work out and she had to face the music with Angel.
He was gone and out of her life so why couldn’t this annoying sexy vampire do the same as Angel had. Wait, didn’t she just say annoying sexy. Buffy shook her head and placed her cup of soda to her lips, taking a big gulp of it. Trying to clear her now forming thoughts in her mind.

Willow clapped as the song ended and ran to rush over to her red head, leaving behind her friends at the table. Oz jumped down from stage and greeted Willow with a peck on the lips, saving the heated lust he felt for her later, and walked back to the table where her friends sat. Buffy was fighting her thoughts when Oz came to the table

“Hey guys, Oz he just finished his song.” Willow said all smiling. Her bright white teeth showing as she held hands with her boyfriend/ werewolf.

“Yeah, good song by the way. I mean working the gui-I’ll just shut up now.” Xander finished his drink and stood up, leaving them behind, heading towards the bar for another drink.

“What’s wrong with Xander?” Willow asked as she watched her friend order a drink.

“He’s still struggling with the whole Anya thing. I think. I don’t know. I’m still brain wrapped around the Spike -no show- thing.” Buffy pushed her finished glass away from her and crossed her arms into her lap.

“Shouldn’t you be happy that Spike is a no show? I’d be happy because he’s an evil disgusting vampire. Maybe he left town.” Willow tried to reassure her friend, she was also trying to make herself believe it as well. It had been weeks since they last seen him, but they seen more and more of those commando guys. Well Buffy seen them; just kept to herself and avoided them. She didn’t know what they were except for the fact, she caught them busting in a crypt. She was going to fight them off but wasn’t sure what they were so decided against it. She didn’t want to fight because they could have been a demon dressing in commando looking clothes. Shit, she didn’t know.

She still tried to stop her brain from mental undressing Spike.

“I don’t think so Will. Spike isn’t the type to just leave town without a goodbye, especially since he hasn’t killed me yet.”

“Oh, yeah bad guys staking the claim. I bet he’s screwing Harmony. How he stoop so low.” Xander was walking back to the table and gulped down his soda, before placing it on the table.

Buffy laughed. “Yeah…pet, I’m going to kill you.” She said in a fake British accent.

“Oh, Spikey. How do you think my hair looks?” Xander mocked Harmony as he thought of how she would sit in front of a mirror still not getting she wouldn’t be able to see herself.

“Don’t talk while I shag ya.” Buffy laughed. Willow and Oz laughed as well, not sure what the hell to do but help their idiotic friends.

“But Spikey, your messing up my hair.” Buffy and Xander continued to laugh. Their white faces turning red as an ripe tomato.

“Or he’s standing right over there.” Oz pointed towards the dance floor as a slow song came on. Buffy and Xander hushed their laughter and looked where Oz had pointed.

There Spike stood with a slender woman in his arms. Buffy squinted her eyes, the dress was way to tight and red for her taste and it couldn’t have been Dru or Harmony since they both were white and this woman was dark, not dark dark, but the color of the former dead slayer, Kendra.

They were hugged up close, with the woman’s head rested against his shoulder Spike’s hands were on her waist, moving her back and forth to the beat.

“She’s pretty. I guess Spike left Harmony for another dumb bimbo.” Xander cracked up again but he was by himself. Buffy wasn’t laughing and she was reaching for her bag on the table. She took out her stake and hid it underneath the table.

“No, he’s hunting.” She stood up and grabbed her bag, handing it to Willow to hold.

“Look, this may be it. I want you guys to slowly head to the exit and head over to Giles. No matter what you hear or see, don’t stop walking to his house. Go inside and lock the door.”

“We can help Buffy” Xander and Willow said in unison. They didn’t like Spike and were finally glad that he was about to get his ass kicked by Buffy.

Buffy shook her head and hide the stake within her skirt, she combed her hair back into a high ponytail and looked at Oz, “Make sure they go to Giles. I’ll be there shortly.”

Oz nodded his head and grabbed Willow’s hand. “You heard her”
They all got up to leave before whispering their ‘be carefuls’ which she didn’t need. She’d be just fine. She hadn’t had a spot of violence in forever.

She watched as her friends walked out the front door and took a deep breath. She was going to fight Spike, William the bloody, slayer of slayers.

Buffy took a deep breath, trying to stop her quickly pumping heart and turned. But when she turned, Spike was gone.

Oh no, he’s probably got his teeth in her already. But that won’t stop me from letting him killing anyone else, she thought.

Buffy rushed outside through the back door, looking out into the night as she tried to concentrate her senses on The Master Vampire. She walked slowly with her stake in hand ready to plunge when she was tapped on the shoulder and punched in the face. She spun around for a bit, landing on her bum before catching herself.

She stared at the woman before her. Her fangs were out and glistening red at her.

“William, I made her fall down.” The woman pouted and started shaking her hips.

Oh not another one, Buffy thought as she stood up and went in fighting pose.

“I’m trying to help you, what are you doing?”

“She’s just distracting you, love, from me.” Buffy turned and felt heat rush towards her core at the sound of his voice. She faced him and gulped, as she was between a vampire and a crazy woman with fangs.

Buffy shook her head, this was going to a be a very painful and long night.