Author's Chapter Notes:
New So Dont Butcher me PLZ.
Before Buffy can go to his side, the amulet refracts the orange light out into the hell mouth like rays of sunshine—but with concentrated intensity like a laser. Buffy stares at Spike. As the amulet works its magic, the Turok-Han are dusting throughout the hell mouth. The ground starts shaking. Faith calls out to the others.

Everyone rushes to the stairs that lead up to the seal. Buffy runs to Spike's side.

"I can feel it, Buffy." Spike says amazed.

"What?" Buffy asked.

"My soul. It's really there. Kind of stings." He says looking into her green eyes.

Buffy and Spike are the only ones left in the hell mouth. Spike is still glowing from the amulet, sending rays of light out into the hell mouth. Buffy stands in front of him, staring, still holding her scythe.

"Go on then" Spike tries to rush her out.

"No. No, you've done enough. You could still—"

"No, you've beat them back. It's for me to do the cleanup." Spiked interrupted.

The walls are crumbling around them. Faith walks a couple of inches down calling for Buffy. "Buffy, come on!"

"Gotta move, lamb. I think it's fair to say school's out for bloody summer." Spike tried to throw a joke around the serious situation.

"Spike!" Buffy yelled at him worried.

"I mean it! I gotta do this. " Spike says putting up a hand to stop her.

Buffy laces her fingers through Spike's, and they burst into flame together.

"I love you." Buffy says softly looking into his sky blue eyes letting her tears fall.

"No, you don't. But thanks for saying it." Spike says teary eyed.

Another earthquake shakes the hell mouth causing their hands to let go.

"Now GO!" Spike yelled

"No!" Buffy yelled back, "Not again. I'm not leaving you again."

Buffy wrapped her arms tightly around Spike waist and closed her eyes concentrating. Just as the wall began to collapse on top of them they disappeared. Then the rest of the building gave away. As well as the rest of the demonic town.

The bus was filled with injured slayers as Robin drove as far away as he could out of Sunnydale. On the bus slayers were helping each other with their wound. And while all this was going on, Dawn was looking out the window for any signs of her sister. Soon the bus came to a stop outside the Sunnydale sign.

Buffy and Spike appear still holding each other in mid air floating on top of the bus. They look around to figure out what's going on. They suddenly fall on top of the bus. Landing right on top it loudly.

"Bloody hell." Spike mumbled as Buffy screamed.

Everyone in the bus jumped and looked up at the ceiling, scared.

"What the hell?' Faith said what everyone was thinking out loud.

She leads everyone off the bus to investigate except the injured slayers, Robin and Dawn.

Buffy and Spike hop off the back of the bus. Buffy winced and pressed down on her side as soon as they touched ground. Spike picked up her scythe.

"Slayer?" Spike says looking a the weak slayer wavering.

"Spike your not-" Buffy says before passing out.

Spike caught her before she hit the ground. He lifted her up and walked around to the front where her was greeted by the gang.

"Spike?" Kennedy said amazed.

The slayer on the bus looked out the window when they heard the name.

"Yo, the last time I saw you, you were like dying." Faith says looking at him with Buffy in his arms, "Is she okay?"

"What happened to Buffy?" Willow asked worried.

Spike didn't have any answers, all he knew was that his girl didn't let him go. Spike wavered a little bit but kept his balance. No one was taking Buffy out of his arms if he could help it. He handed the scythe to Faith, and she took it.

"Uhm, Spike. Are you okay?" asked the worried Watcher.

Dawn runs off the bus and up to Buffy and Spike wanting so bad to hug them. So she compromised by staring gratefully to them and running her hand over her fainted sister's hair.

"Is she okay?" Dawn asked Spike.

"Yeah, Nibblet. I still can hear her heart beating" Spike answered.

"What are we going to do now?" Dawn asked.

Everyone shrugged. Xander then noticed that Spike was not burning up.

"So Captain Peroxide, gonna tells up when you became Captain Sunny Side Up?" Xander asked.

Which made everyone look at Spike. Spike looked up at the sky and saw that he was not burning.

The Sunndydale sign fell into the opened crate that was once a Hell Mouth.