Author's Chapter Notes:
This will just be one more chapter. Enjoy
Buffy and William have been friends since the ninth grade. William had just moved to Sunnydale from England so he was the new kid in school. He walked into Algebra with his head down and his curly hair flopping in front of his face, but the moment he finally lifted his head and made eye contact with Buffy, they immediately felt a connection. She motioned for him to sit next to her and the gang; Willow and Xander were happy to accept him into the group. Willow and Xander have been best friends since their baby days and as much as Buffy loves them she’s always felt slightly like the third wheel. Lucky for her William changed that.

William and she did everything together. They made sure all of their classes were together, they were in the same lunch block and he always gave her a ride home. Whenever her mom was out of town she’d stay over at William’s home. His mother has been like a second mother to her. Basically they spent every free moment together.

Buffy has had feelings for William since the tenth grade; he came back from a three week trip to England with his hair bleached and he wore tighter clothes to show off his body. She had always thought he was attractive, but now everything was emphasized, now he was just plain yummy.

They were both now seniors in high school and she had yet to tell him about her feelings for him. What if he’s weird-ed out? It could ruin their friendship, she couldn’t risk that. Things changed a bit when last month Willow and Xander said they had lost their virginity to each other. She felt tension when she is around him now. William would occasionally make an excuse not to come over, said he was too busy. He had never been too busy before for her.

She had finally dragged his butt over to watch a movie. Mom’s out of town again so they had the place to themselves. The tension was still there, and she wished she knew why.

“Will, what’s going on?” Buffy asked her brows scrunched together in question.

William turned away from the movie to look at her. “W-What do you mean, Buffy?”

“Well, I feel for the past month we haven’t been the same. I feel like I can’t talk to you anymore.”

William looked at her seriously now. “You can tell me anything, luv.”

“Can I ask you anything?”

William gulped. “Um, sure.”

Buffy moved so she was closer to William on the couch. “We’re best friends, right?”

“Right.”

“We care about each other, right?”

“Right.”

Buffy was very close to William now; he could feel her breath on his face. “How about we play a game then?”

William felt nervous as he tried to back further away from her, but he’d reached the end of the couch. “A…game?”

“Yeah, you know, I’ll show you mine…if you show me yours.”

He looked at her with his mouth hanging open. “W-What?”

“We’re almost graduated Will, and I still haven’t even seen a penis, I feel like a loser.”

William stayed quiet.

Buffy frowned at his reaction. “I-I guess I just thought if we trust each other and we’re best friends than who else would I want to give myself to like that? U-unless you’ve already…” She trailed off not able to say the words.

“No, god no, Buffy. ‘ve never don’ or seen anythin‘.”

“So, you wanna play then?” Buffy placed her hand on his leg.

William looked down at her hand as he answered. “A-alright, Buffy.”

She gave his leg a light squeeze before she walked over to the T.V to turn off the movie. She went to the light switch to dim the lights a bit. She felt that it would help if it wasn’t so bright in the room.

Buffy sat down on the opposite end of the couch her legs folded under her. “Um, ok. How do we do this?”

William turned so he was sitting almost the same way facing her. “I-it’s your g-game Buffy.” He stuttered out.

“What do you want to see first?”

“W-Whatever you-you-you.” Williams face turned a bright shade of red.

“William, it’s ok. If you can’t do this we don’t have to.”

“No!…I mean um, no. I wan’ to do this.”

“K, I’ll start. Take off your shirt.”

“My shirt?” His hands rested on the hem of his shirt.

Buffy stared at him; her eyebrow raised in question.

“Ok. Ok. My shirt.” William slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he looked back and forth from his shirt to Buffy to see her reaction. When he changed his look that one summer he started working out as well. His chest was much defined, but what if she didn't like that?

William sat up straight to let Buffy get a good look at him. She moved closer to him so she could also feel him. She ran her hands lightly over his chest; her fingers brushed across his nipples. Her hands roamed down to his abs and back up to his shoulder blades.

“Wow.” she whispered to herself, but William heared her causing him to smile.

“Now you, Buffy.” William took her wrists in his hands and placed her hands on the base of her shirt.

Buffy took the base of her light blue shirt and pulled it over her head throwing it to the ground. She looked at William waiting for a reaction.

“Take the bra off, luv.” He whispered hoarsely.

“That’s totally not fair! You only took your shirt off!”

“I showed you my nekkid chest, Buffy, so now you show me yours, yeah?”

Buffy shyly reached around behind her back to unclasp her bra. She undid the clasp and pulled one arm out at a time. She lightly dropped it to the floor. Buffy hung her head which caused her hair to block his view of her tits.

He reached for her face to lift it up out of his way. He stared at her breast with an un-readable expression. A few minutes passed and he had yet to say anything. He still hadn't tried to touch them.

“They’re ugly aren’t they?” Buffy folded her arms over her chest to hide them from his view.

William was suddenly pulled out of his trance. “No, pet. Christ, they’re magnificent. Your breast are perky and you have small nipples portion-ate to the size of your breasts and the area around your nipples is a light pink. They’re perfect, Buffy.”

“You can touch them, if-if you want.” She lowered her arms to her waist and jutted her breasts out toward William.

William hesitantly reached over to cup the underside of her tits. He lifted them a bit; testing their weight. His hands roamed up the side and back down again squeezing them slightly.

“Will, please…” Buffy moaned.

He looked up sharply, his hands still cupping her breast.

“Please what, Buffy?” he said with his head tilted to the side.

“Touch more, please.”

He felt pride rushing through him that she had enjoyed his touch and wanted more. He moved his hand upward so his thumbs brushed against her nipples causing them to harden into peaks. Fascinated he pinched them between his thumb and forefinger. The action caused Buffy to moan; wanting more he tugged on them slightly. Buffy threw her head back and pushed her tits closer to his hands.

He pulled his hands away completely to let them rest on his waist.. Buffy put her head back up straight to look at him. “W-why’d you stop?”

“Don’t you want to see anything else, luv?”

“Oh right, duh. Okay, take off your pants.”

William stood up surprisingly with confidence in his stature. He reached for his zipper and lowered it as he stared into Buffy’s eyes. He let his pants drop to the floor to pool around his feet.

Buffy continued to stare at his crotch her eyes seemed to bug out, her mouth opened and closed.

“Y-you don’t w-wear any-any…oh god.”

William walked so that he was in front of Buffy her face level with his dick.

“Does this please you, Buffy?”

“Is this how big they all are?”

William had seen boys change in the locker room and he knew for certain that the size of his dick was much bigger than any he had ever seen.

“No, the average length is 6 inches.”

“And yours is?” She asked not being able to pull her eyes away from the sight of his beautiful dick.

“Ten.” William rested his hands on his hips waiting to see what she would do. When nothing happened he asked, “What now, Buffy?“

“Can you touch it?”

“W-What?!”

“Please, William I-I want to watch you touch yourself.”

“I-I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.” William started to back away from her.

“I’ll return the favor.”

Suddenly William was all for it; he gulped movas he moved closer to Buffy. As he stood in front of her he grabbed the base of his cock to squeeze it tightly. He stared at Buffy’s tits as he stroked his cock at a leisurely pace. Buffy reached up to rub her aching nipples.

“Do it faster, William.”

“Oh, fuck.” William groaned as he bit his lower lip to keep from screaming.

He grabbed the top of his cock with his other hand and with both in unison he stroked his dick.

Buffy pinched and pulled her nipples mesmerized by William as he brought himself off.

“Ugh! Bloody hell, luv. Love seeing you do that. Squeeze your titties tighter.

Buffy did as he asked, but she wanted more. She wanted to bring William pleasure.

“Can-can I do that for you?” She asked as she looked into his eyes.

Williams hands froze on his cock. “You-you want to do this?”

“Yeah, if uh, you want me to.”

Williams hands dropped to his side as he stared at Buffy’s lust filled gaze. He was sure that his gaze more than match hers.

Looking back down, she reached a hand out and to gently pet the underside of his cock with her finger tips. She became brave enough to grasp the base causing it to twitch in her hand. She pulled her hand away quickly.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No-no I liked it…want more, please.”

“Uh, yeah ok.” Buffy reached her hand out again and grasped the base running her grip up to the tip. William groaned as he threw his head back. He thrust forward into her hold.

“More.” He knew he was being selfish, but her tiny hand on his large cock looked so appetizing and the feel of her grasping him had made him so horny.

“What do I do?” She looked up at him.

Looking down at her to meet her eyes he said, “Like you’re doin’ jus’ up and down more. Jus‘ like I did, yeah?”

She looked back down at his cock her tongue slipped out of her mouth, something she did whenever she concentrated, but the action now caused William to lick his own lips as he wished that tongue was on his cock.

Buffy gripped his cock tighter and moved her hand up and down like she was told. The head started to become a shade of purple and William hips thrust more and more toward her. She reached with her other hand to cup his balls thinking that if they’re attached to his dick then maybe they are pleasurable for him too.

“Fuck…yeah, luv.” William had never felt pleasure like this before. He couldn’t believe what this night had become. He had wanted to be with her since he first laid eyes on her that first day in Sunnydale. He fell in love with her a few weeks later when she came to school in a light pink summer dress and strappy sandals; her blonde locks cascaded down her shoulders. She looked like an angel.

“You like this William?” Buffy’s confidence was through the roof so she wasn’t shy anymore.

“Y-yes, Buffy...It’s so good, baby.”

Buffy squeezed his balls tighter as she rolled them in her hand. Her grip on his cock twisted as she brought her hand up and down his shaft at a faster pace.

“Stop.” He whispered to her.

Buffy froze but didn’t release his cock or balls. “What’s wrong?”

“ ’m goin’ to cum, luv.”

“Well, that’s ok.” Her hand started to move again.

“It is?”

“Yeah, silly. We’ll make it part of the game.”

Buffy’s hand moved faster more determined to make William cum now.

“Buffy! Oh fuck, luv. You’re so good at this… Jus’ a little more…oh yeah…fuck, fuck, fuck.” Williams hips jutted forward as he found his release his cum gushed out onto her dainty hand and wrist. A few squirts made it to her tits.

She released his dick and stared at her hand as if hypnotized. Curious she brought it to her mouth darting her tongue out slowly to taste the cream.

William groaned causing Buffy to look up. She could see his dick was getting hard again.

“Buffy…’ He whispered as if in prayer.

“It tastes good.” she continued to lick and suck her fingers to clean her hand of his jizz.

“Bloody hell.” William plopped down next to her on the couch with a happy sigh.

“Was that good?” she asked shyly.

William turned to her. “Was it good? Buffy that was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. You were wonderful.”

Buffy jumped up to stand beside him. “My turn!” she grinned at him causing William to give her his own grin in response.

She shimmied out of her tight skinny jeans and at an agonizing pace she lowered her black bikini panties down her legs stepping out of them. She went to lie down on the couch, but William stopped her with a hand placed on her inner thigh.

He gently ran his hands across her inner thighs and moved them up to cup her mound. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and her lips were shinning with her juices. The aroma of her arousal reached his nostrils causing William to moan and his cock became rock hard.

“Lay down, baby.”

Buffy went to lie down on the couch facing William with her legs crossed.

“Open them, luv. Let me see you.”

She spread her legs wide; her pussy now fully open to his hungry gaze. His cock was now resting high across his stomach.

He scooted closer to her as he ran a hand up and down her pussy playing with her lips. His fingers became coated with her juices which caused William to place them in his mouth to suck on them.

“Will…” she whispered.

He reached back down to place two fingers onto her pussy. He pushed them down and spread them apart making him able to see her pussy hole. His tongue came out to lick his lips hungrily. He had heard that woman like to be eaten down there, but obviously he had never done it so he was nervous that he would disappoint her.

“Do you want m-my mouth B-Buffy?”

“Y-yes Will.”

He maneuvered himself so that he was awkwardly lying down in front of her; his mouth directly in front of her cunny. He breathed her scent in deeply grinding his erection into the couch.


Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know if you liked it. :)