Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first story I have ever written so be warned may suck. Reviews would be great. I have always liked the whole idea of twins and them being vampires makes it just that much better.
“Giles, you wanted to see us?” Buffy said as she and the gang entered the Watcher’s apartment.

“Ah yes, you see, I have been informed that there are two new vampires coming to Sunnydale to help with the demon population”.

Buffy frowned as she said, “You mean to tell me that two vampires are coming to town to help?” Buffy confusingly asked.

“Well yes you see, their names are, Spike and Will, twins who were turned the year 1880.“ Giles said. “They retained their souls and so they have decided to help the Slayer line for most of that time.”

“Okay, so they help the Slayers, but why are they only now coming to help?” Xander questioned. “Buffy has been the Slayer for four years now.”

“Well you see, they had to deal with their vampire clan before they travelled around looking for a place where they could..” Giles coughed uncomfortably. “..um, ahrr, get married. In the human context, that is.

“Awwww, that’s sweet! That must mean they found someone special, and got married. Good for them!” Willow stated with a smile.

“Oh dear, no. What I meant was that they have been mated to each other, which is like marriage in the demon world, but they wished to be recognized in the human world as well.” Giles said.

“W-WHAT??” Xander spluttered.

“Congratulations to them then, but that took them four years to do so”? Anya questioned.

“Not quite, it took two years to destroy the clan, except for Angel because he has the soul and is helping human kind like they are. Then a year to find a place for a legal marriage as well as plan the wedding, and then another year for the, umm, well honeymoon and then finally find an apartment here in Sunnydale” Giles explained to the group.

Buffy finally managed to speak, finally recovered from the shock of the new information. “So, what you’re telling us is that there are two vampire twins, who are mated and also married that are coming to town to help us?”

“Yes, that is exactly what I am saying”. Giles said meekly, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Everybody in the apartment is silent not knowing what to say.


“Um Giles, when are they arriving in town?” Willow managed to question.


“Well um, it could be anytime this week.” Giles presumed.

“Oh god, oh god, Oh god.” Xander repeated, still shocked from the news.

“So, what do we do now?” Asked Buffy. “ ’cause right now I’m trying to get this entire conversation erased from memory.”

“I say we Bronze it.” Anya spoke.

“Yep, that sounds of the good!” Buffy said excitingly. “C’mon guys, lets head out so we can forget every weird thing that was just said.”

“Bye Giles!” Willow waved before she turned to leave with her friends.

“Oh god, Oh god.” Xander continued to mutter, not looking forward to the arrival of the vampire twins.


#########################################################

On the other side of town there was a moving truck parked just outside of an old Victorian looking house, which was now occupied by two, gorgeous, vampire twins.

“Hey Spike.” Will said as he turned to his side on the bed, to face his mate.

“Yeah Will?” Spike asked as he turned to his side as well, wrapping an arm around Will.

“What if The Slayer and her gang don‘t like us”?

“Will, we’ve been over this, it doesn’t bloody matter whether they like us or not. We’re helping whether they like it or not, yeah?” Spike said. “You’re just nervous.”

“I know, it’s just that we haven’t been able to have friends for so long. It would be nice if we did.”

“Hey, I know alright, but we can do this and even if it does turn out badly you still have me.” Spike asked as he ran a hand through Will’s hair. “Do you want me?”

“I always want you.” Will purred with a flirty smile. “I want you right now.”

“Unpackin’ can bloody wait.” Spike grinned.

“I agree.” Will said before pulling him into a passionate kiss. “Only if we go out a bit later.” Will said after he pulled away from the shared kiss.

“Where to, luv?”

“Um, I hear there’s this nice club called the Bronze not too far from here.”

“Perfect.”

“We’re gonna need a shower.” stated Will. “Care to join me?” He asked as he rose from the bed, holding an arm out to his mate.

“You always know what‘s on my mind.”

“You know that could be because I can, what with being mated to you.”

“Right, handy that.” Spike laughed

They spent the next thirty minutes getting to know their new shower very intimately.


Chapter End Notes:
I have no clue as to how many chapters i want, but will update regularly.