Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own any Buffy The Vampire Slayer Characters.
I OWN NOTHING! NOTE: after re reading my whole story i found a lot of grammatical errors i missed when proof reading my story. Unfortunately i was so excited about posting, i slacked on the most important part of writing.... grammar... fixing it now! and hopefully everyone can read my now grammar edited story.
Spike Giles walked into Sunnydale High School with a smile on his face. It was his first day back from spring break and graduation was just around the corner. He couldn't wait to get out of this hell whole.

He spots his friends Angel and Riley at their usual meeting spot in the senior pit in the back of the school.

"Spike, my man." Angel yells to Spike "How was your spring vacation? Didn't get into trouble without me here do you?"
Angel has been his best friend for as long as he could remember.

"Oh, uneventful that's for sure. How about you Angel? Did you have a good time in Miami?"

"Well you know me, tons of ladies and not enough time. Let’s just say I have a new appreciation for East Coast girls." Angel said laughing and Throwing Riley a high five.

"Yeah Spike, you missed out a damn good time." Riley chimes in.

Spike shakes his head at them and chuckles.

"Can't say I’m shocked mates, but then again you never cease to amaze me."

"Spike, you’re just mad you were stuck here in Suckydale while I was off living it up for the both of us."

"That's exactly it Angel, you read me so well mate." Spike said sarcastically. "Hey have you guys seen Cordelia yet, she said she was going to meet me by my car this morning and I guess she is running late."

"Must be. I haven't seen her." says Angel.

"Neither have I." Riley says almost in unison with Angel.

They all start walking down the hallway to get to their first period classes when Spike hears squealing. He turns around and here comes Cordy and her 'wannabes'. As Spike called them. There all laughing and following her lead like a lost puppy, it’s almost pathetic.

"OH Spike, there you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you." Cordelia States over dramatically.

"Hello Beautiful" Angel purrs jokingly and hugs her.

"Ew, what is your childhood trauma? Are you like 5 or something? Jeez." She tugs Spike by his shirt to a corner for some privacy. "Anyway listen Spike I spent a lot of time thinking and I’m sorry but this" she points from her to spike "it is not working anymore."

Spike stares at her his mouth drops open and he lets out a gasp. "What?"

"I just don't think we should spend the rest of our senior year dragging this relationship on, I mean it’s not like we thought this was going to last past graduation right?" Spike's face has fallen and he is baffled by her confession.

"Oh my god, you did think we would last. That's too sweet. Well hey we'll still go to prom together, I mean it only makes sense for the queen and king to go together."

Spike is still staring at her at a loss for words.
"Alright well as fun as this has been, I have to run to Stats. Catch you later? Bye Spike." and she turned around and left without a backwards glance.

Riley and Angel stood stunned, both staring at Spike waiting to see how he was going to react. Spike turns to them slowly trying to regain himself. He lifts his head and looks at them with a half-smile across his face. Then he busts out laughing, laughing quickly turns into anger and he clenches his teeth together and squeezes his fists together tightly.

"Can you guys believe that little bitch?" He spits. "Breaks up with me without as much as a bleedin' explanation! ‘Oh were not working' she says. 'Won't be together after graduation’." He mimics Cordelia.

"Spike she's a nasty bitch anyways, don't stress it. If you think about it, she's doing you a favor. Now you won’t have to worry about cheating on her once we get to UCSunnyDale." Angel says warmly trying to cheer up his friend. Spike however gives him the death glare.

"That sodding bitch!!!" Spike yells. "Thinking we’re still going to prom. She thinks she is so irreplaceable so high and mighty spending all daddy's precious money. I'll prove her. Do you know how many girls are in this school? Do you know how many girls would kill just to be near me? I can get any chit to go with me to prom."

"Spike man, we are talking about Cordelia Chase here. You know Walking Sex on legs" Riley says.

"Yeah man, he's right. You can't just replace a girl like Cordelia." Angel explains.

"Wanna BET?" Spike challenges.

"You’re serious?" Riley asks him.

"As a bleedin heart attack." Spike says.

"Okay then, I pick the girl, and you have 2 months to turn into our prom queen." Angel fires back.

"You got it."

"Guys, I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean Spike you know Angel is going to pick the worst girl he can right? His wages are always pretty crazy. Are you sure you want to do this?" Riley says, with a worried expression on his face.

"I got this. Go ahead mate, pick the girl"

BING BING BING BING

"Saved by the bell, but don't worry Spike. I will pick out the perfect girl for you." Angel says through a crooked smile.

"Wouldn't expect anything less." he turns and they all head to class.

*******************************************
*lunch time*

"Okay we got, Harmony Kindle. I bet she would be fun huh Blondie Bear?" Angel teased. As they all sat at their regular lunch table and started eating.

"Really, you can do better than that mate. She wants me and I can make her popular in a day." he snaps his fingers. "I thought for sure you would give me a bigger challenge Angel." Spike shakes his head disappointed.

"I didn't say I was picking her. I’m laying out our options Spike. Anyways so it is a no-go for Harmony, she is not quite messy enough and like you said it has to be a challenge Spikey." Angels laughing huskily.

"I’m still not sure about this Spike. You are insane man." Riley says to Spike with a worried expression on his face.

"Riley, for the last time. Angel does not scare me. I will prove you all wrong, NOW pick! I’m getting impatient over here."

Just then the cafeteria door opened and Buffy Summers came stumbling in. She tripped over the rug and fell face first on the floor dropping all her art supplies, books, and bag. Her face turned hot pink as she sat up and retrieved her things.

'Great, this is exactly what I needed today. To look like an even bigger dork, than I already am in front of everyone.' she thought.

Across the cafeteria Angel's smile grew large and he turned to Spike chuckling.

"Alright then, Spike I found you a real winner. I want you to turn Buffy Summers into our prom queen."


Chapter End Notes:
This is my FIRST FANFIC! Be gentle lol.
Thanks for reading. love it? hate it? should I continue???
Comments and reviews are appreciated