Disclaimer: Hey so I chatted to Joss and he’s allowed me to borrow Spike and Buffy for this fic!!! Woo hoo!!!

*************************************************


Cold.

Dark.

Night.







“ Death is on your heels baby, and sooner or later its gonna catch you.”

She takes a step closer to him.

“ And part of you wants it.”

They move forward. Towards each other.

“ Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty. But because you’re a little bit in love with it.”

She sends a flying punch to his jaw.

“ Death is your art…you make it with your hands day after day…
That final gasp…that look of peace…”

He kneels in front of her.

“ A part of you is desperate to know, what’s it like…where it leads you?”

Their eyes interlock, gazing, searching into the others. Trying to find some common ground.

“ And now you see that’s the secret. Not the punch you didn’t throw or the kicks you didn’t land… every slayer has a death wish…even you.”

He rises up…pushing his duster behind him

“ The only reason you’ve lasted as long as you have is you’ve got ties to the world.
Mum,
Brat kid sister,
Scoobies…

…They all tie you here you’re just putting off the inevitable sooner or later you’re gonna want it … and the second”

He claps his hand right in front of her face.

“ The second
…That happens you’ll know I’ll be there…I’ll slip in…
have myself a real good day.”


“ Here endeth the lesson…
I just wonder if you’ll like it as much as she did?”


Anger
Heat
Fire




Pumped through her veins.
“ Get out of my sight Spike…Now!”

“ Ooh did I scare ya?!”

He leans in taunting her…

“ You’re the slayer…do something about it, hit me...
Go on… one good swing you know you want to”

“ I mean it!” she protested.

“ So do I…give it me good Buffy…do it”

“ Spike!”

Passion.
Lust.
Desire.




He felt it, It soared through him driving him to move towards her, hoping, and praying he leaned in.
As close as possible…he wanted to taste her…he needed it…

“ What the hell are you doing!”

Rejection.
Hurt.
Pain.





He moves forward grabbing her by the shoulders, persuading her to give in…

“ Come on I can feel it slayer…you know you wanna dance…”


temptation.
Captivation.
Yearning.





“Say its true…suppose I do want to…

…I cant.”


He reaches up stroking a piece of hair behind her ear, never loosing his grip on her, he breathes in her scent, nestling his face between her golden locks, nibbling gently at her neck…

“Give it me Buffy…give it me good…”

He looks up into her sparkling emerald eyes, the shortness of her breath telling him she wanted it just as much as he did. He tilts his head slightly, studying her features. Really taking the chance to analyze her, a small smile plays at his lips.

“Dance with me.” He whispers, returning his head to the crook of her neck, travelling up and sensually sucking and nipping at her earlobe…he carries on along her face dotting specks of kisses along her cheekbone when he came to her lips he stopped and looked back at her face.

Her eyes were closed in ecstasy when she realised he’d stopped she peered at him through hooded lids. No words needed to be spoken as she silently nodded her head, in response to his previous question. Her hands encircled his neck playing with the stray curls at the nape… gently at first he placed his lips upon hers, tracing her lips with his tongue, before sucking in her bottom lip. The moan of pleasure from her made him continue on, adding more pressure…slipping his tongue into her mouth he sexually mastered it, throwing all of his feelings into that one kiss…


[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]


She pulled back abruptly… freeing herself from his grasp; she raised a hand to her mouth, in shock of what she had just done…
Anguish washed over him at the sight of her in regret.


His brain,
His heart,
His whole being was aching… hoping she would not see this as a stupid mistake…to not dismiss it as nothing…

“Oh my god!” she panted rewinding the past moments again and again in her head…

What had just happened?
What had she done?
What was she feeling?

She stared at him, taking a few steps backwards, she knew she could see pain in his eyes…those ice blue gorgeous eyes…she managed to pull herself away from them and say what she thought needed to be said…

“I…I…I cant do this…Spike you’re a vampire…I’m sorry but…
You’re beneath me….


She ran off, emotions taking over her, both allowed a single tear to run down their cheeks…


Suffering.
Agony.
Heartache.


||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||





A/N: Hey Guys!!! New story I know!!! But this idea just popped into my head after watching ’Fool for Love’ So I thought I should write it down…it wont be a long fic…only bout 2/3 more chapters tops! And don’t worry I haven’t forgotten bout my other stories Choices and True Calling they will be updated soon PROMISE!!!!

But anywho!! If you liked this (and even if you didn’t!!) Please review!!!!! I love getting feedback and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!