Chapter 1
The next few days flew by as the gang went about repairing and cleaning the house. The driveway had been fixed, as well as the porch, and the house began to smell more like a house rather than stale beer.

Willow and Oz and Angel and Darla were coming back tomorrow, Saturday, which was when everyone was moving in. They figured it would be quicker to move their things in as one large group. The other housemates were scheduled to move in on Sunday.

Buffy stood in her room Friday night packing the rest of her clothes and knickknacks. Spike sat on the bed watching her.

“Are you nervous?” Buffy asked, folding a shirt.

“About what? Moving in? Or starting college? Or maybe it’s the classes?” Spike asked.

Buffy sighed. He knew what she was worried about before she ever realized it herself.

“Yes. All those things.” Buffy said, placing another shirt in her suitcase. “Do you know that I haven’t even declared a major yet?”

“What’s wrong with that? Lots of people don’t know what they want to do.”

“Maybe. But at least they have a general idea. I haven’t got a clue what I want to do.”

Spike chuckled as he watched Buffy try to close her suitcase.

“You’ll figure it out.”, he said, moving to help her. “Bloody hell, how many clothes do you need?”

“Lots. I have to look good for you, don’t I?” Buffy said, finally sitting on it so Spike could pull the zippers around.

“You could wear a burlap sack for all I care and still look good.” Spike told her, dragging her suitcase across the room.

“A sack?” Buffy asked, sitting back on her bed.

“Or,” Spike said, moving to lie down next to her, “you could wear nothing at all and I would be just as happy.”

“I bet you would.” Buffy said, giggling.

“I would.”

Buffy grabbed Spike and pulled him in for a kiss…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, in the next room over, Xander sat nervously on Anya’s bed as she stormed back and forth across the room throwing clothes at the bed.

“Ahn, your suitcase is over there.” Xander said, pointing to her suitcase lying next to the window.

Anya looked up.

“Damn!”

She stomped over to the bed to grab the clothes. As she walked by, Xander grabbed her and pulled her down next to him.

“What’s wrong?”

Anya sighed.

“I’m scared.”

Anya rested her head against Xander’s shoulder.

“Of college?”

“Yes. It’s going to be different than high school. And I’m scared.”

“Well, instead of focusing on the bad things, focus on the good things about college.” Xander told her.

“Like what?” Anya asked.

“Well, like sleeping late. You know what college is? It’s high school without the actual going to class. Well, high school was like that too…but it’s also the freedom of being away from home and having no principal to yell at you. Skipping classes that don’t take attendance and mooching off of someone else.”

“Hmm. They are good things.” Anya said, then suddenly brightened. “I’ve got one!”

“What?” Xander asked, amused.

“Unlimited orgasms and shower time together!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fred was standing in Jesse’s bedroom helping him pack. Being the procrastinator he was, he had waited until the very last minute to start packing. And being the always-ready girl she was, Fred had been packed since Monday.

Fred giggled at Jesse as he scurried by with an armful of posters. When they had first started going out, she was still really shy around him and he around her. But over the past few months they had gotten closer and had gotten to know each other better. What had started as an innocent high school crush was fast becoming young love. She wasn’t absolutely certain that she loved him, but she knew that she cared for him deeply.

“Could you grab some of my clothes and start packing them, babe?” Jesse asked.

“Sure.” Fred answered, walking over to his closet.

When she opened the door, a pile of clothes fell to her feet.

“Are these it?”

“Yeah.” Jesse answered, scurrying out of the room again.

Jesse came back in and stood in the doorway watching Fred. He was in a state of confusion about their relationship also. He figured he would just talk with the guys later on. Suddenly Fred turned around with a pair of boxers in her hand. She grinned as she held them up.

“Spongebob?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Willow scurried around her room tossing clothes onto the bed. Oz sat at her desk checking over her laptop before they left.

“Do you think I should call Buffy?” Willow asked.

Oz looked up from the laptop.

“It’s kind of late sweetie. We’ll just meet them at the house tomorrow.”

“That’s true.” Willow answered as she stuffed a pair of sneakers in her bag.

Oz shut the laptop and turned to face Willow.

“Well, everything’s up to date. You’re good to go.”

Willow jumped up from beside the bed.

“Great!”, she answered. “Aren’t you excited? This is college! A whole new chapter. Here, I can be as smart as I wanna be and no one can tease me for it. This is awesome!”

Oz looked at her a moment before grinning.

“You are just too cute.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunnydale Airport, that night

A young woman stepped off of the plane. She wandered over to her cousin, who was standing by the gates smoking.

“’Bout time you got here.”

The other woman grinned, then looked up at the sky.

“The stars are angry.”

Woman #1 grinned.

“Really?”

Woman #2 smiled back.

“Yes. I’ve named them all the same name and there is great confusion.”, she said, running her hands through her dark hair then smiling sinisterly. “But everything will be alright again once I see my William.”