It didn't Matter-

She came to him like she did every night, wanting to escape the hardness of her world. She usually wanted their sex to be hard, rough, fast and emotionless, but tonight, she just wanted to be near him. To feel him against her body. To have him touch her. Slowly that changed. They made love into the wee hours in the of the morning. It was always blindingly exquisite, but she'd never would never tell him.

As she lay sleeping, he looked down at her lovingly, caressing her face softly. He wondered why she never bothered to tell her friends about them. He wished she would so they'd stop their lying and just be as they are. He knew she loved him or at least felt something for him. She never said anything, but he knew. She never spoke with words, but with gentle touches and caress. One day she'd tell him and that day would be the day they could be together.

She woke up as he was perusing her body and he hadn't realized she'd was watching him.

"What are you thinking?" She finally asked.

Looking up, he grinned back at her. It was his patent grin. The one she loved so much. The one that made her weak-kneed.

"Thinking about you, pet." He leaned in, kissing her passionately. The kind of kiss that made her toes curl.

He only stopped momentarily so she could breath, and then she did the unthinkable, she got up and began to get dressed. He sighed heavily, but he wasn't going to let her get away so easily. It had gotten so real for her in that moment, she couldn't handle it and she had to get out of there. She wasn't ready to admit to him just yet what she was feeling. So rather than speaking, she was going to bolt.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?" He asked, pulling her back into bed, and grinned patent number 20. The grin that did a whole lot more to her than just make her weak-kneed.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Still grinning, he answered, "What do you think?"

As he kissed her thoroughly, he didn't mind one bit she didn't tell her friends. Cause in that moment, nothing but the two of them mattered.