disclaimer: none of it's mine. curses.

______________________________________________________

I gotta tell you. I hate this game.

I mean, how the hell are you supposed to not drop the friggin ball?!

I threw down the controller, and grumbled angrily as the screen flashed 'GAME OVER'.

"Damn Spongebob Bubble Bounce. Stupid frickin thing won't let you get past level 40."

Just then, my irritating little sister Dawn waltzed into the room, changed the channel to MTV, and sat down.

Glaring at her, I snatched the remote back. "Excuse you?"

She looked at me confused. "What?"

"You can't just walk in here and change the channel when someone's already watching something."

"So, your form of entertainment is watching Spongebob stare at you because you couldn't get past level 40?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Riiiiiiiiiiight."

Unable to think of any other argument, we went back to watching MTV. The new music video by 'Dingoes Ate My Baby' came on, and I immediately sat straight up. Pointing the remote at the TV, I turned up the volume, and sang along to the song.

Do you have the time
to listen to me whine
About NOTHING and EVERYTHING
all at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it


Dawn rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest. She hates to admit it, but she told me once that I have a pretty good singing voice.

That and a major crush on Spike Giles, lead singer of 'Dingoes'.

Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm CRACKING UP
Am I just PARANOID?
Or am I just STONED

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
SHE says it's lack of sex
that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
HE said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
it's bringing HER down


Dawn turned to me and said, "Have you ever noticed how he goes to a male-whore? Does that mean he's gay?"

That stopped me dead in the middle of my song.. Turning to Dawn, I said, "Dawn. He's not gay. First of all, he broke up with his fiancee, Drusilla Rayne like, 2 months ago. I highly doubt he's gay."

"Really? Cuz the hair-"

"No. He doesn't have gay hair. The drummer has gay hair."

"Andrew? That's because he is, Buffy."

"....oh."


Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm CRACKING UP
Am I just PARANOID?
Uh,yuh,yuh,ya

Grasping to CONTROL
So I BETTER hold on

Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm CRACKING UP
Am I just PARANOID?
Or am I just STONED

I clapped when the song was over. I mean, I know they can't hear me, but it's a nervous habit thing. I think Willow rubbed off on me. She does it whenever she's excited. Curses.

I picked up the remote to turn the TV off, but stopped when I saw the words 'WIN A DATE WITH SPIKE GILES' flash across the screen.

Inside, I screamed. 'Oh my god! OH MY GOD! Win a date with Spike Giles! Write down the number! WRITE DOWN THE ADDRESS!'

After I had copied down the number in a frenzied panic, I turned to Dawn, who was backed up against the couch, looking at me with a frightened expression.

"What?!"

"You are so obssessed."

"Am not."

"Spike Giles."

"Where!?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

AN-----haha. demented, i know. just something i thought up on the spot. i was really bored. sorry if this isn't good. i'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

PLEZ REVIEW! I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!!!!!!!