Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing

"Where to?"

Buffy looked up to answer the driver's question. Her mouth opened but nothing was coming out. In front of her was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. He had a better set of cheekbones then she did, kissable lips that pouted slightly, screaming platinum blonde hair and expressive blue eyes. She swallowed the lump in her throat and ran her tongue along her dry lips before the power of speech returned.

"43rd and Broadway"

Spike had a bad case of the butterflies when his eyes greeted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Normally, he didn't pay too much attention to his fares once he received their destination but his eyes betrayed him. He'd been driving his cab for a long time, picking up hundreds even thousands of attractive women. However, none had captured his attention quite like the petite blonde with the stunning green eyes and beautiful flowing blonde hair. She was too short to be a model so he assumed she was a kept princess. Something that beautiful needed to be locked any in a glass case he thought. His heart raced. The affect she was having on him made him question was it love or lust at first sight.

Buffy was the first to break eye contact, pretending to be looking inside her purse for enough money to pay for the ride home. Long before she entered the cab, she had already placed the bills in her side jacket pocket when she left the office. It was late and she was exhausted, trying to meet a deadline for her magazine article. She was anxious to get home and into her cozy bed. She had planned on sleeping the entire weekend away.

Once she settled into the cab, she recognized the sound of her pounding heart in her ears. The unbelievably attractive blonde cabdriver was having an affect on her that she hadn't felt in eight long months. It was desire. She knew it when it came and it surprised her when it came now. She tried to avoid eye contact with him as much as possible. She looked out her window, letting the bright energizing lights of Time Square take her mind off him. The city was on fire but that was nothing new. People didn't call it the city that never sleeps for nothing. Unfortunately, Time Square had nothing on the gorgeous man that was a leap away from her. Several times she found herself glancing up at him and each time he caught her looking. She smiled shyly but was embarrassed. There was something magnetic in his eyes that kept drawing her in. One minute they looked sensitive and warm, then next predatory and mysterious. She was intrigued.

Spike caught the blonde woman staring at him several times. He had made it obvious he was physically attracted to her. When she wasn't looking he adjusted his rear view mirror a few times to get a better look at her. Judging by her Alley McBeal suit, she was indeed corporate. The short skirt she wore made her petite toned legs seem longer. She looked fit, thinking she probably worked out at some expensive gym in Manhattan. She was indeed lovely but she probably wouldn't go for a guy like him he thought. He was a cabdriver and she looked like she was probably into the WallStreet types or some guy with a six-figure salary. Despite what he thought, he was going to cherish what precious time he had committing her to memory.

Buffy was aware of his frequent adjustments to the rear view mirror, thinking if he lowered it any further, it would break. She could feel his eyes on her, but she continued to look out her window, pretending she didn't have a care in the world. However, she did care and she had what felt like a thousand butterflies in her stomach to prove it. She started to perspire when the cab came to a stop in the typical New York traffic. She looked up and saw him staring at her. Quickly, she averted her eyes to looking around the cab, noticing his the name Spike Williams on his posted license. A man with a name like that could only mean trouble she thought. She looked at him again, trying to match the name with the face. When she noticed the scare on his left eyebrow, she was satisfied. He had caught her again and again and each time she quickly looked away. She was becoming flustered. She cracked her window, hoping that the fresh air would help her breath better. She raked her fingers through her shoulder length blonde hair, lifting it up several times in the back to let the air dry her sweaty neck. She was feeling uncomfortably hot even though the temperature was a breezy 72 degrees. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a hair clip and placed her hair in a messy ponytail. She removed her shoes and unbuttoned her suit jacket, exposing her champagne colored camisole adorned with French ivory lace in the front. She pulled a manila folder from her briefcase and began to fan herself.


Spike found himself thanking God for traffic and allowing him the privilege of being in her presence. His backseat never looked so good. He wanted to know her name. She looked like her name would be Jessica or Christina. He never dared thinking of asking her. He didn't want her to jump out of the cab, thinking he was so sort of weirdo. It was enough he was checking her out like a dirty old man. He was craving the blonde stranger and part of him wanted her to know it. He thought his heart would melt when she smiled at him. It was his private sunshine. When she ran her fingers through her hair, all he could think about was the Herbal Essence shampoo commercial. However in his version, he pictured replacing the model with the petite blonde but it wasn't the shampoo making her scream yes but him fucking her from behind. His eyes gazed upon her for the hundredth time, he wanted to smell her, touch her, and feel her.

Buffy used every ounce of her will power to force herself not to look at him. She tried to work on the contents inside the manila folder but it was useless. She was able to concentrate. Finally giving in, she found herself looking into his eyes, staring back at her knowingly. His intense seductive expression didn't unnerve her anymore. Heat raced up in her face and her mind was going in different directions. She started to become aware of so many things. The sound of jazz coming from the club nearby, the light breeze that hardened her nipples and synergy within the cab; it flowed through her all at once. Impure thoughts followed along with the steam from in between her legs. She imagined what he looked like with his clothes off. He was beautiful to look at and wonder if his body possessed the same kind of beauty. She wanted to know size of his cock and whether or not he had staying power. She was craving the blonde cabdriver in the worst way.

Spike's desire for the petite beauty increased at every stoplight and mini traffic jam. He cursed under his breath every time he had to take his eyes off of hers and press the accelerated, knowing he was getting closer to her destination. Determined to prolong the ride, he ignored shortcuts and deliberately let other cars in front of him, contributing to the gridlock. His entire being was entranced and his cock pressed against his jeans as if it too was aware of her presence. Magic had to be his guide on the rode because he had trouble taking his eyes off of her.

His eyes communicated the feelings she was already having, sexual desire. Unconsciously, she rubbed her hands along her thighs, enjoying the sensations she was creating against her skin. The silky sheer thigh highs that adorned her legs only added to her enjoyment. She worked her skirt up inch by inch, keeping her eyes on him the entire time. She was feeling sexy and uninhibited. She removed her moist panties, tossing them to the side. She dipped her fingers into her wetness, bringing them to her mouth to taste her arousal. Tilting her head back, she returned her fingers back into her wetness. Back and forth she stimulated her clit and rubbed along her plumb folds. She inserted two fingers then three, working them in and out, harder and faster. She used her free hand to squeeze and pinch her erect nipples. She called out his name in a breathless whisper followed by incoherent groans and whimpers. She wanted him to hear how he was giving her pleasure with only a few looks. Wanting to give him a better view, she raised her leg, pressing her back into the leather seat. Buffy was taking herself on a short trip to ecstasy. Partially lifting herself from the seat, she inserted her fingers deeper. Her breathing was becoming irregular. She was getting close. The moment his eyes locked with hers, eruptions of joy spilled out of her and onto the seat. Buffy was weak with sexual contentment. She looked at him in appreciation for being solely responsible for her pleasure.

The sound of his name graced his ears. Spike looked up, noticing a change in her posture. The erotic visual stimulated him beyond belief. He tried to hold onto to rational thought and not stop the cab in the middle of the street. He wanted to take care of her with his mouth and every other part of his anatomy. His cock was begging to be set free. He tried adjusting himself, driving and looking at her at the same time. He had made it to where he assumed was her apartment building in one piece. He looked at the meter reading. It was a fifty-three dollar fare for a ride that normally cost six dollars. He turned off the car, meeting her eyes. There was still a lustful hunger, begging to be satisfied properly.