Dislcaimer; Dont own a thing
Timeline: Season 7, mid Touched
Here we go....
(*************somewhere up there******************)

“Sister please, one more time.” A young boy in a toga pleaded.

“No, human lives are not to be played with. It is not a movie for us to watch brother. Now go to your room and monitor you’re part.” The female said as she walked away from the computer they were at to answer her father’s calling. The boy slowly walked out the door after her sister but turned around quickly and hopped onto the chair.

“She’s not the boss of me.” He muttered to himself as he typed a few numbers and pressed the backspace button. He watched the screen as time rewind in front of his eyes. He stopped it 2 nights before the big battle and put it on pause because he heard his sister coming back to the room. He tried to hurry out and on the way, he knocked a vase full of water onto the keyboard without knowing. The vase fell on the arrow keys as the water flooded the machine. The arrow fell onto a little button with “Prophetic Visions” on it as the machine did as the arrow commanded it to.

(*********************)
“I love you,” Buffy said, looking into Spike’s sparkling blue eyes.

“No you don’t, but thanks for saying it” He replied, “Now Go!” Buffy let go of his burning hand and ran for the stairs. She heard Spike mutter something and took one last look at the man who loved her with his whole heart. The building shook again, snapping her train of thoughts. Buffy fought back tears that were threatening to spill and ran towards the exit of the brand new high school.

(*********************)

“Who caused this?” asked Giles, cleaning his glasses on his shirt.

“Spike.” That’s all Buffy said as she walked towards the hole smiling, knowing that Spike wouldn’t want her crying over his death…yet. She stared at the setting sun before a few quick flashes filled her head. She saw Spike burning up and turning into dust in the blazing heat, screaming as he melted. Buffy did something she hasn’t done since she got the scythe, she fell onto her knees and started crying.


*********************
Buffy gasped as she sat up from that nightmare, or what she thinks was a nightmare. Everything just seemed so real in that dream, it was just like a you were watching a movie of yourself. She noticed that she was really crying as if she was in the dream. She reached over to the tissue box and grabbed a few of the thin pieces of paper. She blew her nose loudly and felt somebody shift on the other side of the bed. She turned around to see Spike sitting up slowly.

“Luv?” Spike asked ,cautiously wrapping his arms around her waist

“Thank God you’re here….” Buffy trailed off as she leaned back on the vampire. Spike noticed the state she was in and held her tighter to his chest.

“What’s wrong luv?” He asked gently.

“It seemed so real.” Buffy replied, blowing her nose again.

“You had a dream luv?” Spike asked.

“More like a nightmare…..” She trailed off, snuggly deeper into his arms.

“What was it? You know you can tell me.” Spike replied.

“In the dream, I-I somehow got this scythe thingie and then Angel came back to give me this thing and then I kissed him and then u got jealous and then I sent him home and then I gave u the pendant and then u-u died and –and …sorry, im babbling again am i?” Buffy asked, blushing a little.

“Wait a sec, I died in your dream? I never knew you hated me that much.” Spike joked lightly. Buffy stiffened a little as she remembered the last few moments in her dreams.

( “I love You.”
“No you don’t, but thanks for saying it”)

Buffy turned around and looked into his blue eyes. They looked as blue as they did in her dream.

“Don’t say that Spike.” Buffy said gently as their faces were within mere inches from each other. Spike only raised an eyebrow at her as she reached up and stroked his face.

“What are you trying to say luv?” He asked, inching closer to the slayer.

“I – I love you Spike.” She said, before she pressed her lips onto his. Spike’s undead heart was singing, he loved this woman so bloody much. Their kiss deepened as Buffy wrapped her hands around his neck. They came up for air a few minutes later .

“Cor Buffy, I love you so bloody much.” Spike said, breaking the comfy silence between them. Buffy replied by snuggling closer to him as they laid there in the big bed. Spike slowly drifted off to sleep as Buffy tried to too, but she just couldn’t. Scenes from her nightmare came flashing back
(*******************END CHAPTER******************)
well, what did you think?
Reviews please!