As Buffy walked up to the front entrance of Sunnydale High the wasps that had been surrounding the school parted allowing the doors to open to admit her.

She walked down the silent corridor as if in a trance. She stopped and turned to her left.

“Fun fact about wasps. They don’t have a taste for the undead. Hey, not that a sting wouldn’t do me any damage. It’s just…tonight’s special,” Spike said, his deep voice reverberating down the halls. “I wanted to look my best for you.”

“You’re the only one,” Buffy replied with her back to him. “The only person I can talk to.”

“Gosh Buff. That’s really pathetic.”

“Don’t make me disappear just because you say its over,” She turned around and faced Spike, tears shining in her eyes.

“Actually…..I can,” Spike walked towards her, his black duster billowing out from his legs.

“In fact,….” Spike said menacingly as he got close to her. He stopped mere inches from her and his face changed. A look of sadness crossed over his features.

“I just want you to have some kind of normal life. We can never have that, don’t you see?” Tears were evident in his bright blue eyes.

“I don’t give a damn about a normal life! I’m going crazy not seeing you.”

Her eyes pleaded with his, her face full of love and hope.

“I think about you every minute.”

Spike reached out his hand and cupped her cheek.

“I know.” Buffy leaned into his cool palm, her tears landing on his white skin. “But it’s over. It has to be!” Spike said as he cupped her cheek. His eyes caught hers and he hurried away.

Buffy’s tears were streaming down her face as she started to run after him.

“Come back here! We’re not finished! You don’t care anymore? Is that it?” she asked, her hands grasping the leather material of his coat.

“It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what I feel.” Spike’s face was full of sadness as he tried hard not to cry.

“Then tell me you don’t love me. Say it!” Buffy yelled.

“Is that what you need to hear? Will it help?” Spike’s eyes pleaded with hers to leave it alone, knowing she wouldn’t.

“I don’t. I don’t. Now let me go,” he said, a tear running down his cheek. He tried to back away but she held a tighter grip on his coat.

“No! A person doesn’t just wake up and stop loving somebody!” she said hysterically as she reached behind her and pulled out a gun.

“Love is forever,” she said as she pointed it at him. Her hand started to shake as she yelled, “I’m not afraid to use it, I swear.”

Spike’s eyes were round as saucers as he tried to back farther away from her.

“If I can’t be with you…..”

“Oh my god.” Spike whispered as he turned his back to her and started to run away.

“Don’t walk away from me…bitch!” she yelled, her face in a determined line despite the tears that were running down her cheeks.

Spike paused, his breath coming in pants, before taking off down the hall. Buffy jumped and ran after him.

“Stop it,” she yelled as he pushed his way out the double doors. “Stop it! Don’t make me!” she still had the gun pointed at his back.

“All right. Just….” Spike turned slowly towards her. His chest heaving with his breath. He put his hand out. “You know you don’t wanna do this… Let’s both…Just calm down.” He put his hands out, pleading with her. “Now give me the gun.”

“Don’t! Don’t do that damnit!” Buffy exclaimed waving the gun around as Spike started to walk towards her. “Don’t talk to me like I’m some stupid…” a shot rang out. Spike looked down at his chest, his face in shock, there was blood on his hand.

“James,” he whispered. His deep blue eyes locked on hers as he fell over the ledge, hitting the ground below.

Buffy didn’t even look at the ground; she slowly turned and walked back into the school, tears spilling down her features.

The body was still as it lay on the ground. Slowly Spike’s eyes opened and he looked up at the ledge. Buffy was already gone.

She found herself in the music room. She went to the record player and pushed play. The soothing lyrics of ‘I only have eyes for you’ by the Flamingoes drifted through the lonely room.

‘My love must be a kind of blind love..
I cant see anyone but you..’

Buffy started to cry in earnest, tears pouring down her shocked face. She started to lift the gun up when a hand grabbed hers that was holding the gun.

Spike spun her around, her face mere inches from his own.

“Grace!”

“Don’t do this,” Spike said to her.

“But….but I killed you.” She stammered.

“It was an accident. It wasn’t your fault,” he said, placing his forehead against hers.

“It is my fault. How could I…” she started to cry again.

“Hush,” he lifted his hand to her mouth.

“I’m the one who should be sorry James. You thought I stopped loving you, but I never did. I loved you with my last breath.”

Spike caressed her face as he looked at her tear-streaked face.

“Shh….No more tears.”

Spike leant down and kissed her. No words were needed as they clung to one another. Their lips and arms their only conversation. Neither noticed the bright light that came from their lips and lifted up. Buffy and Spike broke their kiss together.

“Spike?” she whispered as she opened her eyes.

With a growl he shoved her away from him, his hand flying to his mouth. Buffy landed on her butt on the desk. Her chest heaving with her need to breathe as she sniffled back her tears.

“Buffy?” Spike asked, his eyes never breaking contact with hers. With one swift move he grabbed her and pulled her body against his. Buffy looked up at him through her wet lashes as his mouth descended on hers.

She gasped and put her hands behind his head, pulling his mouth harder against her own. He gave out a low moan and put his hands on her hips tugging her lower half tighter against his, the brunt of his erection pressing into her deliciously.

Buffy’s mind was whirling with why this was so wrong; hell this is Spike, master vampire, and a slayer of Slayers. She wanted to push him away and just about did until his cool mouth kissed a trail down to her neck. His hands went to her jacket and slid it down her arms. He traced the edge of the top of her tank top and ripped it down, exposing her flesh to the cool air. His mouth was on her breasts immediately; his cool breath blowing across a rosy nipple just before he sucked it hard into his mouth.

She cried out and arched against him. Spike moved a hand to the small of her back and continued his attack on her nipples. He teased her with his teeth, tongue and mouth until her nipples stood in proud attention. Spike smiled and moved lower. As he pulled her pants down her legs, he dropped to his knees in front of her. Her arousal wafted through the air. Spike breathed deep and pressed his face to her silk covered mound.

Buffy’s eyes shot open as his cool hands trailed up and down her legs, her skin breaking out in goose bumps. He kissed her through her silk panties, his mouth leaving a trail of wetness on the material. With a glint in his eye he looked up at her and ripped her panties. He pushed her back slightly, having her sit on the desk behind her as he spread her legs wide and delved into her flesh.

She gasped, pressing her hands in his hair. He licked her slowly, his tongue moving in lazy circles around her clit. He thrust a finger inside her making Buffy cry out. Her hands pulled at his hair holding him against the inside of her thighs. He pushed another finger inside her stretching her. She was so wet that with each thrust of his finger more of her essence flowed out. He pulled his fingers out and positioned his mouth on her opening.

He licked her, her juices pooling in his waiting mouth. He groaned low in his throat, the noise vibrating on her willing flesh. He made his tongue flat and licked her from top to bottom, his nose rubbing against her clit. Buffy bucked and writhed against his mouth. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her closer still, not being able to get enough of her tantalizing pussy. He fastened his mouth on her clit again and thrust 3 fingers into her sopping entrance.

“Oh god Spike,” she screamed as she came around him. The way she said his name made him harder and he fought to cease his actions and sink himself deep in her.

He eagerly licked her pussy, her silky insides quivering around his still thrusting fingers. She sagged against the desk and he withdrew his fingers. He continued to kiss the insides of her thighs when he felt her pull him up. His pale blue eyes locked on hers as she pulled his mouth to her. She licked all around his lips, tasting herself on him. She had licked up all her essence when she finally captured his mouth with her own.

Spike groaned and kissed her back thinking, My god I never knew this slayer was this hot.

At Spike’s groan a fresh flood pooled inside Buffy and spilled down her legs. This did not go un-noticed by Spike. Spike slipped out of his leather duster and his t-shirt all the while his mouth never leaving Buffy’s. Her hands went to his belt and unbuckled it. She cupped his very hard erection through his jeans as he unbuttoned them. He pushed her hands away as he pulled his jeans down to his ankles.

Buffy dropped to her knees in front of him and put her hot hands on his throbbing flesh. Her eyes widening when she saw how very large Spike was.

“My god,” She whispered as she stuck her tongue out to lick the very purple head.

Spike’s head fell back as her hot mouth descended on his cock. His hands went to her hair, grabbing onto it as he willed himself to hold still. Buffy took as much of him as she could in her mouth and sucked hard, his column of cold flesh jumped in her mouth and Spike growled again. She pulled off of him and sucked his pale sac into her mouth, rolling his balls around on her tongue.

Spike gasped in un-needed air and looked down at her. Nothing had ever looked so sexy to him as the slayer on her knees with his balls in her mouth. Her eyes locked on his as she released his sac. She gave him a slight smirk as she kissed his head before deep throating him. She swallowed reflexively around his cock and pulled slightly on his balls. He fought the urge to cum and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up against him.

“Huh? Why did you do that? I was having fun,” she pouted, her bottom lip jutting out.

“So I could do this,” he growled as he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and plunging himself in her hot sheath. Buffy cried out and clung to him. She felt as though he was filling her to the brim and he wasn’t even totally in her yet. He sat down on the desk behind him and held her up by her bottom, only half of him in her tight body.

He slowly started to move, thrusting up in her willing flesh. Buffy threw her back and yelled his name as he thrust his whole 11 inches into her. He pounded into her incessantly, her nipples rising to hard peaks from bouncing against his chest. Every so often her hard nipple would hit his and they both would moan. Buffy was getting close and Spike knew it. He snaked a hand down between their bodies and pinched her clit.

“Ohhhhhhh Spikeeeee,” she wailed as he rubbed circles against her hard nub. Spike felt the telltale signs of her orgasm as she began to get tighter and tighter. He knew he wasn’t going to hold out much longer. He kissed her neck tenderly, licking the throbbing vein. Buffy cocked her head to side and gave him an access paid pass to her neck.

Spike vamped and bit her, sinking his long fangs into her neck. Buffy cried out and came. Her flesh strangled his cock inside her and he growled as he came. He unleashed his seed in her body, cumming in large bursts inside her. Each pull of her blood caused Buffy to have another orgasm making the main one seem like a long drawn out cloud of lust.

They stopped moving and held each other close, their mingled essence dripping down in between their bodies. Buffy panted against Spike’s neck as he ran his hands through her hair.

She pulled back and locked eyes with him. He smiled tenderly at her and kissed her. This kiss wasn’t like before, it was full of tenderness and feeling. Buffy broke the kiss and looked at him, her eyes mirroring what his kiss had said.

The smiled at each other and cuddled once again. So engrossed with each other, neither saw Angelus standing in the shadows.