One night, Buffy walked to Spike’s crypt after an hour of patrolling and knocked on the door. He opened it and raised an eyebrow.

“I have a fever,” she mumbled, sighing.

“Yeah?” he asked. “I’m sorry. What am I supposed to do about it?” She pushed him into his crypt and shut the door behind her. “Luv?” She looked at him. “What’re you doing?”

“You’re cold,” she said, advancing on him. “I’m dying of heat. Help me.” He visibly gulped. Buffy walked down to the lower level of the crypt and stripped down on her way to the bed. He followed her hesitantly.

“Buffy, I think the fever’s making you delusional,” he said, and she could hear him slightly choking on his words. She laid down on the bed, only in a black lace bra and thong set. He was staring at her, shocked.

“I will pay you to help me,” she replied. “I’m begging you, Spike. Please.” He paused before getting on the bed, lying beside her. “Please, just make it go away.”

‘He looks like a scared little boy,’ she thought, studying his face. He sighed, and she noticed the pensive look on his face before it vanished, leaving a blank expression in its place.

“I can’t do this,” he said quietly, looking away. “I’d feel like I’m taking advantage of you.”

“You’re not,” she replied. “I’m the one throwing myself at you.” He smirked slightly. “Please.” She took his hand and laid it down on her stomach. “Yes…” He hissed and ran his hand across her torso before putting a hand on her forehead.

“You’re burning up,” he said, worried. “Are you taking medicine?” She nodded. “How about cold showers?” She nodded again. “They haven’t helped?”

“No,” she answered sadly. “Please help me, Spike.” He looked into her eyes, almost searching them to make sure that this wasn’t a joke. She took off his T-shirt and went to unbutton his jeans, but he stopped her. “What? I want to have sex with you. Please. It’ll cool me down.”

“I don’t know if fucking the fever out of you is going to work,” he replied. She frowned. “Seems proactive to me. You’re going to get sweaty from shagging, but my skin on yours might cool it down.” She nodded vigorously.

“Please,” she unzipped his pants and yanked them off of his legs, looking at his flawless body. “Screw the fever. Please just fuck me.” He growled and attacked her mouth, kissing her roughly.

‘Cold! Yes, cold lips and tongue,’ she thought, reveling in the refreshing sensations coursing through her just from his kiss. He got on top of her and unclasped her bra, running his cold hands over her skin. She moaned at how good it felt to have his skin against hers. “Please…” He ripped off her thong, but she didn’t complain. She let him position between her thighs as he leaned down to rain feathery kisses all across her shoulder and chest. He sucked on her nipples and ran his cold hands all across her torso and thighs. “Spike, I need you.” He looked into her eyes.

“Need me where?” he smirked, flicking his tongue out to swirl around in her belly button.

“I need you inside of me,” she answered sharply. “Now.” He grinned and thrust inside of her. “Holy…”

“Bloody hell,” he growled, sheathing himself inside of her. “You’re scalding me.” She arched her hips up.

“If you try stopping now, I’m going to make you go down on me until I cool off,” she warned. He looked into her eyes, amused and filled with lust. “Got me?” He pulled back and shoved himself back in sharply. She threw her head back. “Yes...please…” He kept going at a fairly quick pace before slowing down to an agonizingly slow speed. “Please…you feel so good…Spike, please…” He growled and started moving faster again. She felt a tightening in her stomach before she came. He growled again and came inside of her, cold seed shooting deep inside of her womb.

‘It’s kind of weird, but he’s cooling me down on the inside, too,’ she thought.

“Bloody fucking hell,” he said in a low voice, pulling out of her and laying beside her petite body, holding her close. “You’re…a bloody vision…of magnificence.” She grinned and curled up against his side.

“Post-coital poetry,” she grinned, breathing heavily. “Thank you, Spike.” He looked at her before kissing her again.

“Did I cool you down?” he asked, grazing her cheek. “You feel a little colder now.” She shrugged.

“Guess we’ll just have to keep at it until I lose my fever completely,” she replied with a devilish smirk. He grinned and got on top of her again, kissing her intensely. “So, next time I’ve got a fever, will you help me out again?”

“Count on it, luv,” he said. “You don’t need to use a fever for an excuse to come over either.” She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I love you, Buffy.” She looked into his eyes. “I know you don’t feel the same way, but I just wanted to say it. And thank you for coming to me.”

“Thank you for coming for me,” she smirked. He growled and kissed her again. “Thank you, Spike.”

“You’re welcome, Goldilocks,” he replied, grazing her cheek. “Could never turn you down.”

Buffy woke up with a start in her bed, bolting upright to notice that she was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Her heart was pounding as she thought about the dream, willing it to escape from her memory.

‘At least I don’t have a fever,’ she thought before sneezing. She frowned, putting the back of her hand up to her forehead. ‘Yet.’ She looked over at the garlic hanging by her windows and the cross she had once been holding laying on her bedside table. She got up and took down the garlic, shoving the strands of cloves in her closet and coming up with an idea. ‘Maybe it’d be wise to go over to Spike’s and ward off the fever before it strikes with full force.’ She smirked to herself and got dressed in jeans, a black turtleneck, and leather boots. ‘I mean, a sick Slayer isn’t much good in battle. It’s my duty to stay in good health, and Spike always offers to help. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.’ She giggled and left her house quickly, heading directly for Spike’s crypt in the cemetery.


The End
***************************************************************************


A/N I just wanted to do a quick one-shot that was filled with Spuffyness. Also, I wrote this after having a fever and thinking about how great it'd be to have someone like Spike help me cool down:) I'd appreciate reviews!