Author's Chapter Notes:
Rated NC-17!! Do not read if you're underage. Warnings: Adult content and sexual situations. Pairings include: M/M, M/F/F (as well as M/F), so if you're squicked by those, you shouldn't read this. There's also some BDSM. This fic is basically Spike + Practically Everyone.

{A/N: This fic takes place during season 6 after 'Tabula Rasa', but before 'Smashed'. In this story Giles didn't leave but Buffy and Spike still kissed, also Joyce didn't die. I hated that they killed her off in season 5. Willow and Tara lived in an off campus apartment together instead of at Buffy's house.}

* Thanks to Tiana for betaing me!
** Thanks to Edgehead and Ally for the amazing banners!
*** 'Everybody Wants You' is by Billy Squier

Joss and ME own the show and the characters, I'm just borrowing them for my own twisted purposes.
Buffy and Spike were fighting an unidentified demon in the cemetery.

It was huge, seven feet tall and thick-bodied. It had red skin, fangs, and black, 1 foot-long, razor-sharp horns on the top of it's head. Buffy had a sword but kept missing the demon, it had incredible agility for a creature it's size.

The demon growled and grabbed Buffy’s wrist, squeezing it until she cried out and dropped the sword. Spike punched and kicked at the demon to no avail. It’s fist shot out and connected with Spike's face, he flew backwards with a grunt and landed on his back. The demon let go of Buffy's wrist and backhanded her, sending her flying through the air to land behind a large gravestone.

"Buffy!" Spike shouted.

He slid into game face without even thinking about it. He roared and charged at the creature. It grabbed for him, but he ducked out of it's way, bent down and scooped up the sword. He swung the sword low, hitting the creature in one of it's legs while he kicked at the knee of the other one. It howled and fell to it’s knees.

"Shouldn't have hurt the Slayer, wanker," he said as he swung the sword in a high arc, bringing it down swiftly on the demon's neck, removing it’s head from it’s body.

Spike stood over the body of his foe, breathing rapidly and feeling the satisfaction that comes with a good kill.

"Spike?" Buffy's head appeared over the top of the gravestone. "What happened? Is it dead?"

He smiled triumphantly. "As the proverbial doorknob, luv. He wasn't so tough, in fact --" He kicked at the body with a steel-toed boot.

The demon suddenly exploded into a million pieces, blood and gore flying out in all directions. Buffy and Spike both yelled in surprise. She ducked back behind the gravestone, avoiding the literal bloodbath. But Spike was right next to it. He was thrown back a few feet by the force of the explosion and completely saturated in purple colored guts.

"BLOODY HELL!" he screamed, spitting out the foul liquid that got in his mouth.

Buffy stood up and surveyed the scene. "Wow. I didn't see that coming. It really nailed you, eh?" She started laughing.

Spike glared at her. "It's not fucking FUNNY, you stupid bint!" He sat up, wiping the goop off his face. "Like to see how much you'd laugh if you were the one covered in this crap."

"If it was me, it wouldn't be funny. But since it's only you, it's hysterical. Can't wait to tell Giles and the gang." She smiled sweetly.

He stood up, still trying to spit out the taste of the demon's blood and wiping himself off. He was soaked to the skin. He was grateful that he wasn't wearing his precious duster, wouldn't want that to get ruined.

"Do you have to be such an enormous bitch to me?" He coughed. "I thought we were…past all that."

After the kisses they shared, he was sure that things would heat up between them. But she'd immediately gone back to treating him like shit. As if she hadn't come to him to pour her heart out on countless occasions while he listened and gave her a shoulder to cry on, as if she hadn't been the one to go after him and initiate the kisses in the first place. Just when he thought he understood her, she threw him for a loop.

Buffy sighed. "Spike, forget about what happened. I know I will."

She started walking away. He followed after her.

"We kissed, Buffy. You just can't pretend it didn't happen."

"Watch me," she said as she walked away.

He halted, looking at her retreating back, trying to cover the intense emotional pain her dismissive and cruel attitude caused him.

"Why are you treating me like shit? After everything..." he trailed off, his eyes were getting shiny with tears.

"Goodnight, Spike!" She kept walking until she was out of sight.

"Bitch! See if I ever help save your ass again!" he yelled after her. He looked down at his drenched clothes. "Just bloody wonderful."

Spike made his way back to his lonely crypt to use his makeshift shower and see if his clothes could be salvaged.






Spike awoke in the middle of the night. His skin itched and felt too tight, he felt like he was burning up.

"Bloody fucking hell! That demon goo musta done something to me!"

He pushed his panic aside, he needed to think clearly.

"Rupert. I'll go see Rupert. He'll have something in those musty old books about that demon and what it’s blood does... I wonder if the same things are happening to Buffy..."

He got out of bed and dressed quickly in fresh clothes. It was bad enough that he was being affected, but the thought of Buffy being ill troubled him even more.

"She just got back, she's been through enough... Don't know why I bloody care though."


Spike ran all the way to Giles' apartment and pounded on the door.

"Rupert! Open up! It's an emergency!"

After a few minutes, a disheveled and yawning Giles opened the door.

"Spike...it's 4:00 in the morning. This had better be good..."

Spike pushed his way in the door.

"It is important. Buffy and I fought this demon in the cemetery tonight --"

Giles interrupted, "Yes, I know, she told me."

"Will you let me finish? We fought the demon, it exploded, its innards got all over me. Now I-I think it did something to me," he said with just a hint of the fear he was feeling.

Giles ran a hand through his thinning hair. "Why do you say that?"

"I feel like I have a fever, my skin feels -- I don't know -- like it's stretched too tight. The Slayer mighta got some of that shit on her too. You should call her, see if she's experiencing the same thing."

"Right," Giles said going to the phone. "You didn't recognize the demon's species?"

"No. Never saw one quite like it before. I thought I'd seen 'em all. Buffy's description of it didn't ring any bells with you?"

Giles shook his head. "I'm afraid not. We can do some research after I've talked to Buffy."


Giles talked to Buffy, telling her what Spike had told him. Both men were relieved to hear that she wasn't feeling ill at all, but she was pissed off at being woken up in the middle of the night. She said that she'd be over in a little while to help with the research.

Spike was not happy with the thought of going through all those books. Having his nose buried in a book was something he had a reputation for as a worthless mortal and he left all that behind long ago. But he desperately needed to find out what that demon had done to him. He only hoped things wouldn't get worse.

"Is this the demon?" Giles got up and came over to where Spike was sitting on the couch. He pointed to a picture of a demon.

Spike took the book from him, their hands brushed together slightly.

"No. It wasn't a Gribash demon. I know what a bleedin' Gribash demon looks like!" Spike said, irritated.

Giles snatched the book back from him.

"May I remind you that I'm trying to help you. If that's how you show your gratitude, you can leave and I can go back to sleep," Giles said sternly.

Spike looked slightly embarrassed. "Rupert...look, I didn't mean to snap, all right? I'm just in a pinch here. I don't know what that demon did to me. I'm a little on edge, is all."

Giles raised his eyebrows. "I suppose that's as close as you'll come to apologizing." He smiled. "I understand, just try keep your temper in check. Would you like a little scotch?" he asked going into the kitchen to pour a few glasses.

Spike smiled, relieved that Giles wasn't kicking his ungrateful ass out the door. "Yeah, I would most definitely like a scotch."

Giles brought a full glass over for Spike and himself, as well as the bottle. They drained their glasses quickly. Giles gave them both refills. And it went on like that until they were feeling mellow enough to have an actual conversation.

"Spike, are there any marks on your body or a rash?" Giles asked.

"Not that I saw."

"Why don't you take off your shirt so I can...look you over."

Spike looked at him suspiciously, but started to unbutton his shirt. He didn't want Giles to think him unappreciative again. He took it off and laid it over the back of the couch. Giles inspected Spike's bare chest and back with interest.

"Hmm...I don't see anything unusual," Giles said. "Let's have another drink." He poured them both another.

"Thanks, Rupert. I really needed a good stiff drink…or ten. What a bloody night!" Spike leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes.

"Yes. We all need a good stiff...drink...every now and then," Giles said.

His voice sounded a little strange to Spike but he wrote it off as being tired and half drunk. Until he felt a hand on his upper thigh, that is.

His eyes shot open. Giles was sitting closer to him and the hand on Spike's thigh was gently squeezing.

"You're in very good shape, aren't you, Spike. Very good shape indeed."

He leaned over and put his lips on Spike's. Spike shoved him off, getting a little warning buzz from the chip. He jumped up and off the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Spike yelled.

Giles smiled and stood up, walking towards Spike.

"Come now, Spike. You're a big boy." He licked his lips, his eyes raking over Spike's half nude body. "You know exactly what I'm doing. Don't be coy."

Spike backed up until he was against the wall. Giles closed in on him.

"Rupert, this isn't funny, so stop it! You hear me! Yeah, real good joke. Ha, bloody, ha -- You got me!"

Giles put a hand on the center of Spike's chest and moved it down slowly, caressing the flesh, thumb brushing over a nipple, down over the rippling muscles of his abs, pausing at the waist band of his jeans. Giles' hand continued down to cup Spike through his jeans. Spike gasped. He couldn't deny that being touched felt good, even if it was by the crusty old Watcher. It had been too long since someone had touched him like this.

Giles smiled widely. "Oh, you are a big boy, aren't you, luv?”

This had to be some kind of spell, Giles had never shown the slightest interest in him before. Spike knew he had to stop this before it went any further. No doubt Giles would be mortified and very brassed off when the spell wore off.

"I'm warnin' you, Rupert! If you don't stop I'll --"

"Do what? Lick me to death?" Giles licked a line up the side of Spike's neck. "I do wish you'd try... All those times I had you manacled in my bathtub...so many wasted opportunities. Let's not waste any more time, my pet!"

He continued to lick and suck Spike's neck. Spike was trying to resist, but his neck was a particularly sensitive area. His eyes were squeezed tight, his breathing rapid. 'Maybe it wouldn't be so bad...maybe Rupes is a good shag...'

There was a knock on the door. 'Buffy! Buffy will know what to do!' Spike thought.

Giles stopped and turned his head to look toward the door. "Bloody hell!"

Spike used Giles' distraction to escape from his grasp. He ran to the door and flung it open. Buffy stood on the other side, her eyes going wide at his state of undress. Her eyes got even wider when she noticed the prominent bulge in the front of his pants.

"Buffy! Something weird is goin' on! Rupert just tried to seduce me!" Spike exclaimed.

Buffy burst out laughing. "Yeah, right, Spike! And can I say, ewww?"

"It's true! He was touching -- and -- doing other things! Stop laughing, you silly bint!" he shouted.

Giles came up behind him and goosed him. Spike yelped and jumped away from the door.

"Buffy, I'm sorry to have gotten you out of bed. I think we have --" He looked over at Spike, undressing him even more with his eyes, "-- everything well in hand. Why don't you go back home to bed?"

"No!" Spike shouted at her. "Don't leave me here alone with him!"

"Spike, will you stop it all ready? You are so gross. You actually think I'd believe that Giles is hot for your bod? Puh-leessse!" Buffy said, completely dismissing the notion.

"Quite right!" Giles said cheerily. "Goodnight!"

Giles closed the door in her surprised face then locked it. He leaned his back against the door and shot a seductive smirk at Spike.

"That was very naughty of you, Spike. I'll have to punish you for that. Mmm, how about...a spanking!" He pushed off the door, strolling over to Spike.

Spike backed up against the staircase. "Stay away from me, you crazy old poof! I don't swing that way!"

"Oh, I think you do. I think you've 'swung' that way from time to time over the last hundred years... Why are you fighting me, my darling?" Giles stood in front of Spike, putting his hands around his lean waist. "I only want to make you feel good...." He licked and nibbled along Spike's jaw. Spike was paralyzed with shock, and he was getting painfully aroused. "I've wanted you for so very long, Spike. But I could never admit it...until now. I want to hear you scream my name in pleasure, let me make you feel good, please..." he trailed off as he lowered his head to lick at Spike's nipples.

Spike couldn't handle it anymore, if a shag was what the Watcher wanted, that's what he'd get.

"Ahhh--Rupert," he moaned when Giles sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Call me -- ‘Ripper‘."

Giles attacked Spike's mouth with his own, thrusting his tongue inside. The front door burst open, causing the two men to break their embrace. Buffy stormed in.

"Okay, what the HELL is going on here?! I saw you through the window! Giles! What are you doing?!"

Giles glared at her, irritated. "I thought I told you to go home? Spike and I...have unfinished business to attend to."

"Oh, is that what they're calling it these days?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Spike grabbed his shirt off the couch and put it on. It was a good thing she burst in when she did, he was just about to give in.

"What did I tell you, Slayer? But did you believe me? Noooo!" He walked quickly over to her and stood behind her. He needed a barrier between him and the lusty Watcher.

"Shut up, Spike! Giles, something wiggy is going on. Come on, think! You were macking on SPIKE for God's sake!"

"Hey!" Spike was offended. "It's not like I'm Quasi-bloody-modo! I'm a good-looking bloke! Lots of people would like to have me in that position!"

"Ego much? Spike, you can stay at my house, in the basement, for tonight. And you'd better behave yourself!"

Giles laughed humorlessly. "So, that's it, eh? You want him for yourself? Well, you had your chance, missy, and you rejected him. He's mine now." Buffy looked at Giles, stunned. He tried to move around her to get to Spike. "I'll never reject you, Spike! I love you!" he declared.

"Oh my god!" Buffy cried.

"Bloody hell," Spike muttered.

"Stop it, Giles!" Buffy pushed him away, he stumbled backwards. "Look...we'll figure out what's going on and how to reverse it. But for now, I need to put as much space between you and Spike as possible. I'll come back in the morning. Maybe whatever it is will have worn off by then."

She grabbed Spike by the wrist. "Come on, Spike."

He grabbed his coat off the hook by the door as she pushed him out into the courtyard. She turned back to Giles.

"And if you come near my house looking for him, I'll have to knock you out and tie you up until we find a cure."

Giles' face reddened with anger. "You can't -- You wouldn't -- Damn you! We belong together! You can't stop us! Spike, don't go! I have more scotch!"

Buffy went outside with Spike and shut the door.

"Didn't I tell you?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, yeah. You told me." She shivered when she thought of what she'd seen through the window. "Ugh, let's go."