Author's Chapter Notes:
Rated NC-17!!! Do not read if you are underage. Contains adult content and language and sexual situations.

{A/N: This story takes place during season 7. Spike lives with Buffy and the SITs. One thing this season lacked (IMO) is downtime. The characters never seemed to relax and have any fun, so I made up a naughty little outing for some of our heroes.}

* Thanks to Tiana for beta'ing me! You're the best, babe!
** Thanks to Ally and Edgehead for the faboo banners!
*** 'Rebel Yell' lyrics by Billy Idol

Joss and ME own BtVS and the characters, I own nothing.
Buffy, Faith, Willow and Anya sat down around the table, hanging their jackets and purses on the backs of their chairs.

"I can't believe I let you guys drag me here!" Buffy said, shaking her head. "I am so NOT the strip club type." Her eyes involuntarily followed a scantily clad waiter as he passed by.

The girls had decided Buffy had been too stressed lately and wanted to help her unwind and have a little fun, by force if necessary. Anya and Faith had both mentioned wanting to visit a male strip club, called 'Hardbodies', just a few minutes out of town.

"Geez, B!" Faith said as she checked out some of the cute employees. "Why do you have to be such a tight ass prude all the time? Can't you give it a rest?"

Buffy glowered at her. "I am not a tight ass prude! I just have better things to do with my time than ogling half naked men. Unimportant things like, oh I don't know...saving the world!"

Anya said, "Buffy, the First is in retreat. You can afford to have a little Buffy time. If you don't unwind you might snap and try to kill all of us. So, stop and smell the very hot men!"

"Come on, Buffy. It'll be fun. I bet at the end of the night, you'll have had a great time." Willow smiled.

"Why did you want to come here in the first place, Willow? Cause, as you've pointed out, 'Gay now'," Buffy asked curiously.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I still can't appreciate a beautiful male body," Willow explained while watching three dancers doing their thing on stage.

"Speaking of which..." Faith grinned as a waiter approached them.

"Good evening, ladies. I'm Nick. What can I do for you tonight?" He smiled, flashing a perfect smile at them.

He was 6'2”, well-built, with chocolate brown eyes and dark-brown wavy hair that curled at the nape of his neck. He wore the same "uniform" as the other waiters, a skin-tight pair of satin pants. In other words, he was a hottie.

"Hey, cutie." Faith leered. "That's a loaded question if I ever heard one..."

"Faith!" Buffy reprimanded her harshly, her face reddening. The other Slayer never failed to embarrass or piss her off. "I'm sorry about my...friend," she apologized to Nick. "We'll have four margaritas, please.”

“If that’s all, I’ll be right back.” The women stared at his ass as he walked away.

“Yum, yum, get me some!” Faith rubbed her stomach.

“Will you please try to behave yourself? They’re not pieces of meat, you know,” Buffy said with exasperation.

“Hey, guys have treated, and continue to treat women as sex objects. I’m just...trying to balance it out.” Faith grinned.






By the third margarita, Buffy was starting to get into the spirit of things.

She whooped and clapped for the dancers, even going up to the stage and slipping some singles into a g-string or two. A group of rowdy, professional-looking women at the table next to theirs joked and laughed with them. They came here every weekend apparently.

“I haven’t seen my guy yet,” one of the women said. She looked about 30-years-old, wearing a navy blue business suit and her hair was done up in an elaborate braid. Buffy didn’t catch her name with all the noise in the club, so she dubbed her ‘French Manicure’. The woman’s nails were so perfect, obviously done by a professional. Buffy was slightly jealous. It had been a long time since she had been able to afford any kind of luxury or pampering.

“Do you date one of the dancers?” Buffy asked loudly.

“Not yet...but if things work out the way I hope...” F.M. replied, smiling devilishly and nudging Buffy with her elbow. “He just started a few weeks ago. I hope he didn’t quit.”

Willow tapped on Buffy’s shoulder to get her attention.

“What is it, Wills?”

“Bathroom buddies!” Willow exclaimed. “Come on, guys.”

“Aww man, do we all have to go at the same time? I don’t wanna miss any of the meat,” Faith said bluntly.

Willow dragged Faith out of the chair, and the four of them made their way to the restroom.






After using the facilities, primping and gossiping a little about the dancers they’d seen tonight, the four women made their way back to their table.

There was loud yelling and hooting from the women in the club, a new dancer had just taken the stage. Loud rock music started blaring from the speakers. The audience area was darkened, the only lights in the club were flashing on the stage.

The foursome moved towards the stage to get a look at the dancer that was causing all this commotion. But there were too many women between them and the front. Buffy jumped up and down, trying to see over the other women’s heads and cursing her 5’2” frame.

French Manicure was standing next to her. “This is the guy I told you about,” she shouted over the music. “I’m going to slip this to him.” She smiled and showed Buffy a $50 bill and a pink piece of paper with a telephone number on it. “The money should pique his interest enough to give me a call, don’t you think?” She giggled.

“There’s too many people, how are you going to give it to him? I can’t even see!” Buffy asked, a bit shocked at the woman's brazenness.

“Follow me,” French Manicure said, taking Buffy’s hand and pulling her behind her. She looked like a mild-mannered woman but became a bitch on wheels in the blink of an eye, shoving and pushing women out of their way. “Move it!” she growled, pressing her way to the lip of the stage.

Buffy moved to stand slightly behind and to the right of her escort. She got her first look at the dancer that everyone was worked up about.

'Hello, Salty Goodness!' she thought as her eyes drank in his form.

He was wearing a black mask that covered half his face and all of his hair. But the rest of his costume was what her attention focused on. He was dressed all in black. A long-sleeved, black satin shirt, and skin-tight, black satin pants. Very drool-worthy.

He was shorter in stature and not as broad as some of the other dancers but there was something about him... He hadn't even taken his clothes off yet, and most of his face was hidden by the mask, but it felt like the temperature went up about 20 degrees. The air in the room crackled with the performer's sexual energy. The audience's combined horniness was a tangible thing.

'Too bad we can't harness this as an alternative energy source...' Buffy mused, her skin tingling, then quickly put all her attention back on the man. He walked/danced around the stage, shooting sexy grins at the women.

Buffy recognized the song as soon as the singer's voice began. It was 'Rebel Yell' by Billy Idol.

Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel came pumpin’ cross my floor
She said "Come on baby I got a license for love
And if it expires pray help from above“


He put his arms out from his sides, tilting his head back. His hands flew to the middle of his shirt and ripped it open as the tempo of the music got harder. He removed the shirt -- to the screams of the women -- and tossed it into the sea of bodies with a wide, flirtatious smile. Some of the women fought over it like a pack of hyenas on a wildebeest.

In the midnight hour she cried -- "More, more, more!"
With a rebel yell she cried -- "More, more, more!"
In the midnight hour babe -- "More, more, more!"
With a rebel yell -- "More, more, more!"
More, more, more!



His oiled-up torso glistened and gleamed under the multi-colored lights of the stage. Strong, but not overly muscled arms, lickable pecs, a stunning set of 6-pack abs, a slim waist... He was most definitely a '10'.

Buffy was having trouble forming thoughts as she watched him. She felt her body temperature going up, her heart started racing, a delicious tingling sensation raced along her nerve endings and went straight to her pussy.

The energy of the crowd started to infect her -- the mob mentality overtaking her. She was getting swept up in the atmosphere. The fine specimen of manhood stripping, the lights, the dry-ice mist curling around his feet, the pulsing music, the loud and lusty women clamoring for more flesh. She began whistling and cat-calling along with the others.

The dancer moved his long-fingered hands down his chiseled torso down to his groin, framing his crotch with his hands, rolling his hips languidly to the pulsing beat of the song. The audience cheered and screamed. He flashed them a seductive smile.

'Such a nice smile...' Buffy thought.

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed
What set you free and brought you to me, babe
What set you free I need you here by me
Because


He went to center stage and turned his back on the crowd, bouncing on the balls of his feet to the beat. Then he bent down and suddenly tore his tight pants away, throwing them to the back of the stage. The women screamed even louder as he whipped them into a frenzy. He turned to face them, wearing a black g-string that left nothing to the imagination, rotating his hips in a full circle.

Buffy's mouth watered. 'I think some people call those "banana warmers"...very apt description...' her foggy brain supplied.

He slid his hands down over the muscles of his chest, tilting his head back slowly, then slid his hands back up, inter-locking his fingers behind his head, licking his lips as he rocked his hips. He rotated his hips clockwise then counter-clockwise, moving them fluidly. His body was literally a well-oiled machine.

The stripper turned his back to them again, presenting them with a view of his delectable, strong back and perfect, oh-so-firm ass.

Buffy imagined herself scratching her nails down that back and grabbing two handfuls of that ass... 'The kind of ass you could eat through a park bench... Where the hell did that phrase come from anyway?' she thought disjointedly.

He spun back around and shook his body starting from his feet and moving all the way up, until his whole body was vibrating. He started undulating his body like a snake. Buffy was mesmerized at the way his rippling muscles played under his glistening skin. She inhaled sharply when he pumped his arms and thrust his pelvis forcefully at them, three times in quick succession when the chorus started again.

In the midnight hour she cried -- "More, more, more!"
With a rebel yell she cried -- "More, more, more!"
In the midnight hour babe -- "More, more, more!"
With a rebel yell -- "More, more, more!"


He dropped to the floor on his stomach and palms of his hands, moving his body in a wave motion. His body ebbed and flowed like the tide. Buffy thought she’d heard somewhere that that particular move was called ‘The Worm’.

Women waved money at him to get his attention. With a sexy grin, he got to his knees and crawled to the front of the stage, Buffy craned her neck to see him. The women shrieked as he slid his hands down his slick chest, moving them down between his legs, thrusting his pelvis gently. Paper money of different denominations were stuffed zealously into his g-string, women's hands reached out to touch every part of him they could, groping and stroking his oiled up body. Even a few hotel room keys were thrown to land around him.

French Manicure was able to catch his eye. He grinned, getting to his feet again and made his way over to her. Buffy's heart skipped a beat as he came closer. A sudden attack of shyness gripped her, she hid partially behind F.M., peeking around her at the scrumptious dancer.

He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven
Well he's out all night to collect a fare
Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair


He danced and undulated right in front of them, doing that drool inspiring snakey thing with his body again. The thin g-string molded itself to his impressive cock, outlining his thickness perfectly. At close inspection, you could make out every nook and cranny.

FM reached up and slid the money (and her number) into his g-string nice and slow, making sure to put it in so that it nudged his sac. He reached a hand out to her, she took it quickly and he pulled her up to the stage. One of his strong hands went to her lower back, drawing her tightly against him as he rocked his pelvis.

Buffy moved to stand up against the front of the stage, watching the action and wishing she had had the nerve to be the one up there dancing with him.

I walked the ward with you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you


F.M. was smiling her ass off while she ran her hands up and down his chest and arms, moving her body against his. He lifted one of her legs, bending it at the knee, and brought it up alongside his hip, gyrating against her. The women went wild, hooting and hollering. Faith, Anya and Willow appeared next to Buffy, having finally pushed their way to the front.

"Whoa!" Faith shouted with a giant smile on her face. "Very fucking hot!"

Anya stared at the dancer, smiling dumbly and nodding.

"Wow!" Willow exclaimed excitedly. The hot dancer and his partner were practically having sex on the stage, if it weren't for the layer of clothes between them, he would be inside of her.

I'd sell my soul for you, babe
For money to burn with you
I'd give you all, and have none, babe
Just, just, justa, justa to have you here by me
Because


He danced F.M. back to the front of the stage and lowered her back down to the floor. He danced over to another area of the stage where women were waving money. F.M. was a bit dazed but excited and flustered. Some of the other women patted F.M on the back, congratulating her.

"Oh my God! Did you see us?! Did you see?!" she yelled to Buffy, clutching at her arm.

In the midnight hour she cried -- "More, more, more!"
With a rebel yell she cried -- "More, more, more!"
In the midniight hour babe -- "More, more, more!"
With a rebel yell she cried -- "More, more, more!"
More, more, more!


"Woooo! Yeah, baby!" Faith shouted, then climbed onto the stage before the others could stop her.

She quickly moved to him, spinning him around to face her then put her arms around his waist and grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him flush against her body.

"Hey, gorgeous, wanna dance with me?" she asked as she ground their pelvises together.

"Faith!" Buffy yelled. "Get back down here! You're going to get us thrown out!" She couldn't believe Faith would -- Who the hell was she kidding? Yes, this is exactly the kind of thing she'd expect Faith to do.

Faith ignored her. The stripper seemed taken aback, he wasn't dancing so much as standing there with his mouth hanging open. Faith just had to see what he looked like under the mask, she mused that the g-string would be coming off...later. Preferably in a more private setting, a hotel room would be nice.

Oh yeah little baby
she want more
More, more, more, more, more!


"Unmask!" Faith cried as she moved one hand off his ass and reached up to push his mask up and over his head.

Faith looked at Spike in shock for a moment before a wicked smile spread over her face.

"Well! All right! Didn't know you had such good moves, Blondie." Her eyes roamed up and down his body, she leered and licked her lips as she gave his ass a healthy squeeze.

Spike was simply stunned.

He never expected anyone he knew to show up here, the girls he knew weren't the type. He jerked his head over to Buffy, her mouth was agape in shock, her huge eyes moved up and down his body.

'Bugger,' he thought.

Wide, clear blue eyes locked with dark-green for a brief moment.

Oh yeah little baby
she want more
More, more, more, more.


Thankfully, the song ended right then.

The audience roared its approval, demanding more. Spike forced Faith's hands off of him and shot a fake, but nevertheless, knee-weakening smile at the audience, before jogging back stage in a hurry.

Faith jumped back down to where her friends stood with expressions of disbelief before a bouncer could remove her.

"Damn! I knew he was hot, but... Goddamn!" Faith said with appreciation.

The emcee came out on stage. "Wasn't he great, ladies?" The audience screamed and shouted in the affirmative. "Let's hear it again for 'William the Conqueror'!"

The women stomped and clapped thunderously.