This fiction is based on a movie even though it's really nothing like the movie. I'm not gonna reveal the movie though because I don't wanna give anything away. This was the first fantasy story I ever wrote so I hope ya'll like it=)


Chapter 1

Buffy Summers was sitting on a bench in the park reading a book. She loved to come there on the weekends to just read and spend time by herself. She was in her own world when she felt someone sit next to her, but she didn't look up until they spoke. "You're really into that book, aren't you?" She smiled as she looked up at the person next to her.

"I was just at a good part. What are you doing here, Xander?" She asked as she put her book away and took her reading glasses off and put those away also.

"I was bored being stuck at home with nothing to do, so figured I'd go for a walk. I came here because I knew you would be here." He told her.

"You know me so well." She replied as she smiled at him again. Xander Harris was one of Buffy's best friends. They grew up together along with their other best friend Willow Rosenberg. For as long as she could remember it has just been the three of them. As the years went by a few more were added to their little group. Buffy looked behind Xander and saw two other people walk towards them. She smiled when she recognized Willow and Tara. They met Tara MaClay in their freshmen year of high school and instantly became friends with her. Willow and Tara got closer during sophomore year and realized that they had feelings for each other and eventually got together after Willow went through a bad break up with her last boyfriend and they've been together ever since.

"Hey guys, what are we doing?" Willow asked her two best friends.

"Just sitting here talking to the Buffster." Xander said as he moved over and made room for the two other girls.

"Xander, you know Buffy comes here to be alone." Tara replied.

"It's okay, I don't mind some company." She told them. Willow then looked at her friend with concern.

"Are you okay?" Willow said and Buffy nodded.

"I'm fine, just didn't sleep that well last night." Willow nodded accepting her answer. She then looked away and watched the kids playing in the distance when she noticed someone and turned back to Buffy.

"Buffy, there's a guy over there that's checking you out." Buffy looked up and noticed a bleached blonde man in a leather coat staring at her from afar and when he saw that she noticed him he turned and looked away.

"Yeah, it's weird. I've seen him around a lot. I just figured it was a coincidence that he always seemed to be wherever I was." Xander shook his head obviously a little upset.

"I don't like this. He sounds like a stalker and those are never good. Not that I would know, but I've heard things." Buffy sighed.

"I'm sure he's not a stalker, it's just a coincidence. I'm not exactly stalking material." She told her friends so they would stop worrying.

"I don't know, Buff. There's a lot of pervs out there that love to prey on innocent high school girls." Xander said as Buffy got up and grabbed her stuff.

"I'm sure it's nothing. I have to get home; I'll see you guys later." With that she walked away and the others watched her go and noticed the man watching her also as she walked by him.

"Did you see that? He was definitely looking at her." Xander stated.

"Yeah, I saw. It looks like Buffy may have an admirer." Willow said and they didn't know what to think about that.