Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just an idea that came to me out of the blue. Please read and tell me what you think. I have afew ideas about where I'm going with it but if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.
“Hello everyone. I’m Cynthia Maxwell, here to bring you the entertainment news. Today, the publicist for Buffy Summers has announced her commitment to the much anticipated movie, January Flowers. There had been rumors going around for the last couple of weeks but nothing had been confirmed until today. Buffy Summers has made a name for herself for doing many action movies. She has become what I call the female James Bond, so we will be able to see her in a new light. No one has been named for the lead male role, but rumors are going around that popular stage star, Spike Giles, is being considered for it. This would be his motion picture debut and let me tell ya, if you haven’t seen him, he is gorgeous. Women would flock to see this movie just because of him. So, as you can tell, I hoping he will be cast. I am definitely looking forward to this movie.”

************************

Buffy sat across from the desk from her agent, Tara McClay.

“I’m so glad you got this opportunity. You’ve got such potential and I think this is just what you need.” Tara said excitedly.

“I know. I finally get to act in something that doesn’t require me to have a body double come in every 2 seconds. I mean, don’t get me wrong I love action, I was just getting so tired of it.” Buffy said.

“Buffy, as your friend and agent, I can tell you honestly that I think that you’ll do great.” Tara said. She got up and walked around the desk and gave Buffy a big hug. She pulled away and sat on the edge of the desk. “So, Willow wants to know if you want to come over to our house so we can celebrate?”

“That sounds great. So...have do you have any idea who is to play the male lead?” she asked casually.

“Oh, there are rumors going around but nothing positive yet.” Tara replied.

“Okay.” Buffy whispered. “So when do you want me to come by?”

************************

Spike walked into his agents office. He walked over to the secretary and gave her his most charming smile.

“Hello, luv. Can you tell her that Spike is here?” he said.

“Oh, Spikey, of course I will.” Harmony said leaning over and speaking into the intercom. She looked back up at him and started to pout. “You never called me back after our date.”

“I know. I’ve been busy. Look....” he started but the intercom buzzed and his agent called him in. “Later.” he said before walking into the office.

He walked through the door and closed it behind him. His agent was sitting at her desk with her head down. “Hey, Drucilla, how are ya, pet?” he asked sitting in the chair across from her.

“I’m so glad you could make it, Spike. Have you had time to read that script?” she asked him with a big smile knowing that he was going to accept the gig.

“Yeah, it’s pretty good. I think I’d like to do the movie.” he said.

“Good, because I’ve already called the studio and told them you would do it.”

“Dru, you know how much I hate you using your sight when it comes to my business.” he whined even though it wouldn’t do any good now.

“I only did it because they just announced the female lead and I knew that we would need to move fast.” she explained.

“Oh, well. Thank you then.” he said. “So..who am I going to play opposite of?” he asked leaning forward.

“You probably don’t know her since all you do is read books and scripts for plays.” she said.

“I haven’t been watching tv or gone to the movies since I started acting all the time, but at least tell me her name.”

She smiled and nodded. “Okay. Her name is Buffy and she’s been in quite a few action movies.” she said.

“Buffy? That’s definitely a stage name. What’s her real name?” he asked wanting to know all about the person he would spending a lot of time with.

“Just a minute, let me look.” she said walking around her desk and looking at the computer. “It says that her real name is Elizabeth Summers.”

“Oh, God.” he gasped

“What’s wrong?” she said looking at him curiously.

“I know her. She used to be my best friend.”

A/N: Please review. I want to know what you think. I'm begging you to review.