BUFFY’S REVENGE; SUNNYDALE STYLE



All of the characters belong to Joss Whedon and ME.


This is my first fan fiction (kind of) and is pretty ‘raw’ in a lot of ways. It starts out as Angel/Buffy (not real graphic) and goes on into Buffy and others/temporarily (again, not real grapic). Summary follows.


Summary: Buffy Summers lives a charmed life. Or so it seems on the surface. She has been married to Angel Travers (Liam is his real name) for over 6 years. He, Angel, is a star lawyer and partner in Sunnydale’s prestigious law firm. Twenty-eight-year old Buffy is his ‘trophy’ wife and arm candy.

When Buffy discovers and ugly truth about her husband and his betrayal of her, she seeks revenge in some rather ugly, unlikely places. However, it’s her own past secret, one from her teens, that rears it’s head and throws her into the path of a man who is seeking some revenge of his own. (Can you guess who this ‘man’ is?).

A warning: When I submitted this story elsewhere, I got varied reviews and input back. A lot of readers liked the way I wrote the characters, a lot did not.

This is Spuffy, eventually and starts as an R rating but goes right into NC-17. I have tried to keep all non-Spuffy interaction between Buffy and others very non-graphic.

Please if you read this fiction, try and keep an open mind and understand that sometimes humans do really stupid things to seek revenge. However ‘revenge’ as we all know, tends to come back and kick you in the a**!

A/N: Oh, I have reedited this long fiction from the original and changed some wording and facts. Thanks, Luv, Spuf


Chapter 1: ‘The Charmed One’


Elizabeth Anne Summers, or Buffy, as her Mother, Joyce Summers had named nicknamed her only child, lived a very charmed life. Everyone in Buffy’s universe thought so, even her best female friend, Willow Rosenberg.

Willow, who was brilliant, lovely and very sweet, always seemed to have envied her best friend’s life style. Even though her own was miles apart from Buffy’s. Still, Buffy was no dummy, she knew a good thing when she saw one and her own life? It was ‘perfect!’

Buffy had been luck ‘in love’ ever since her Senior year in High School. How could she not be? After years of dating, partying, running around and carousing with the best of them? Buffy, had snagged Sunnydale’s most eligible bachelor as a husband…Liam ‘Angel’ Travers. Of course, she had known Angel for years, since Jr. High School, just as she had known Willow, Oz, Xander and even Cordelia for all those years.

However, when Buffy finally decided to settle down, permanently, in her junior year of College at Sunnydale U., with Angel? That’s when she realized that any and all friendships and/or romances with others before that were just crushes. Nothing more.

Now, of course, she still loved her dear childhood friends, no question. And, she still held fond memories of all of her past young loves, but Angel was the one, finally, that Buffy had decided on. Good thing, too because his family just happened to be the richest, well, second richest and one of the most well thought of members of Sunnydale society.

Yes, Buffy had her successful, rich and handsome husband, Angel; her Mother, Joyce, even though she lived up in Santa Barbara now and her group of long time friends. Even if one of those ‘friends’ was no longer a part of her world.

He, the ex-friend, had lived in the shadows of Buffy’s world since that awful night, back in High School. William Giles, or Spike as some nimrod had nicknamed him, was and forever would be, since that night ten years before, a thorn in Buffy’s side. A paraiah in her life, a bad memory, certainly. Even if, Buffy was well aware that it was her own doing that caused the rift in her and William’s relationship.

Anyway, that had been years before, no matter how William, or Spike (snort) as he was called kept popping up in Buffy’s life from time to time. No matter, Buffy was settled in, content with her charmed life and happy to have left the silliness of High School and College behind.

Buffy and Angel lived in a huge, near mansion of a house on Sunnydale Drive, in Sunnydale, of course, and had just the best of everything. There was a maid, cook and gardener, even a dog walker. Heck, Buffy barely had to ‘breathe’ for herself, much less do anything else. There were however, no children of their own in Angel and Buffy’s life. Something that was mostly Angel’s idea, as Buffy would have liked to be a mother by now.]

There was a ‘baby’ for Buffy, however, kind of, a cherry-red Camaro, new of course, that Angel bestowed on her just a few months ago. Angel drove a new Mercedes Benz, silver and black, only the best for him and his wife, Buffy. There was also a two-year-old jeep in the garage, for camping and such, something the Travers’ couple never seemed to find time to do together.

Although Buffy had a hard tow of it, at first, getting accepted by the Travers’ family, Dad Frank, Mom Helen and bratty little sister, Dawn, she finally had made it. Angel’s whol family had ‘seemed’ to finally accept poor little Buffy, from a a broken home in Sunnydale, as his wife and soul mate.

Angel had been raised as a staunch Catholic and that was fine for Buffy, however, as far as Frank and Helen Travers went? The parents had come to terms, years ago, with the fact that there would never be a divorce between them and Frank, Angel’s dad had moved down to Los Angeles into a new home and new life. Helen finished raising the two Travers children, Angel and Dawnie, herself, in the Travers Sunnydale mansion and Buffy respected the woman for that.

Buffy realized long ago, that no matter what, there would never be a divorce option for her and Angel. A thought that both comforted her, but also made her feel a bit intimidated.

Either way, it was of no matter. Buffy led a charmed life, period. There was no reason to ever fear any of the pitfalls that destroyed most marriages.

That was how Buffy believed anyway. Until that Tuesday morning, when her whole charmed world came crashing down about her.


A/N: I’ve really reedited this story. I hope for the better! Thank you for reading and please review. Luv, Spuf