http://www.morbiddesires.com/TLAwards



http://www.loveslastglimpse.com/awards/


Summary: Answer to the Challenge from BabyCharlie2002:

-It must be Spike/Buffy/Angelus, and as a threesome, not as Spike/Buffy+Spike/Angelus+Buffy/Angelus;

-It must be NC-17;

-There must be non-consensual sex (it doesn't matter who forces who, but someone has to force someone else).

So, here it goes…


~



It was a warm night. The sky was clear, and for the first time in many weeks you could see the stars shinning over Sunnydale. The soft wind caressed the pasture that was wet for the rain a couple hours earlier. Everything was still in the graveyard, and nothing else moved, except for a Slayer walking down the hill, looking for a prey to kill.

She felt vulnerable, impotent, powerless. With nothing else than a stake in her hands. “The stake is not the power,” they had told her. But even if it wasn’t, she didn’t have the power over herself anymore. She couldn’t stop her mom from dying, she couldn’t protect her sister from that Hell-God, she couldn’t protect herself… and she was afraid. Afraid of what would come in the future, afraid of finding an enemy who would get the victory over her. Oh wait, there already was an enemy in her life…

Angelus had come back a couple years ago and taken many of her friends with him. He had killed Xander, turned Anya and tortured Riley to death. Just when Buffy had thought she would be able to be happy, the world had crumbled over her. And there was nothing she could have done about it.

But he wasn’t like the Master… God no, he couldn’t be compared with the Master… Angelus hadn’t any power over her as William the Bloody did. He had claimed her that night, a year before. He had made her his forever… and Buffy had agreed. Just looking at his eyes and feeling his cold hands over her, made her helpless in front of him… and she liked it.

Buffy couldn’t define which was the best or worst part. Belonging to the darkness, feeling desire and passion for the worst vampire… letting him have that strength and influence over her over and over again… every night he wanted. If he felt like making her his, he would call her. If he really wanted to make her his, he would go for her.
She was his precious gift, she was the beauty and warm that his body couldn’t have, she was the life he had lost a long time ago… and now, he was calling her again.

~

Angelus had felt it too. His Master wanted him, one more time. William the Bloody was the one who had sired him, he was the person Angelus respected… and feared the most. Angelus would come to him every night, without doubting it for a second… and then he would beg, as he always did.

Angelus opened the door of the crypt and walked inside. Some candles illuminated the room. But William wasn’t on the sarcophagus, which meant that today would be the bed… and the Master would use the handcuffs and the whip… it was probably a special occasion.

The trapdoor to the lower level was open, a clear invitation for Angelus to go to him… and redeem. He climbed down the stairs and walked through the cave. Then he turned on the right and saw the bed, the handcuffs, the whip, and some new instruments he couldn’t recognize.

“Angelus…” A voice came from behind him. He could feel William’s cold breath in his neck. “Dear boy… I’ve been waiting.” The Master smelled deeply Angelus scent. “You know I don’t like to wait.”

“I’m sor—“

Angelus couldn’t finish the sentence because suddenly, William grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw them over the bed. The vampire fell on the hard mattress and turned around, only to find his Master over him.

“Oh, don’t be sorry my child…” The Master said, leaning his knee on the mattress. “You know I want you to beg.” The Master ripped Angelus shirt off to reveal the scars of the previous night. “I know how you loved that…” William said, as he traced the scar in his chest with his finger. “You begged me over and over again to do it to you one more time and you know how I like to grant you your wishes… after you grant me mines…”

“You… Master, do you want me to—“

“Not yet, we have company tonight… but you’ll have your chance.” William smelled the air. “And she’s already here…”

At that same moment, Buffy appeared and stood few meters from the bed.

“Hello darling…” William said, standing up and walking to her. He stood in front of her and smelled her hair and neck. “I’ve missed you…” Goosebumps appeared in her skin as he touched her neck with the tip of his tongue. “And I know you’ve missed me too… am I right?”

“Y-Yes… Master.” She whispered, her eyes closed.

“You liked what I did to you the other day? I love when you scream like that for me…”

“Oh, yes… I loved it…” William brushed his lips with hers as his hand climbed up her shirt and caressed her breast.

“You want to see me playing with Angelus?” He whispered. “I know how much you like that too… every time I take him… I know how wet you become every time you see me inside of him…” William touched her lower lip with his thumb. “Do you want to see me?”

“Yes…” He introduced his finger in her hot and warm mouth.

“Uhnnn, do you know how hard you make me every time I’m around you?” His demon face emerged and he turned around, facing Angelus. This one was trembling… he knew what was going to happen.

The Master appeared next to him in less than a second, as he took off his own shirt and started unfastening his pants.

“Now…” He took completely off Angelus t-shirt. “Don’t be shy…” he took off Angelus shoes. “My Dear boy…” He ripped the zipper and buttons of Angel’s pants and took them off, exposing his naked figure. “I know you want me…” William grabbed Angelus by the hair and turned him around, his back to William’s chest.

“Please… Master… don’t—“

“Don’t what? Don’t fuck you?” He thrust his cock inside of Angelus ass, and this one screamed in pain. Some blood poured out of his body. “You know you are for me… with me…” The Master thrust him with each pause. “You…” Thrust. “Want…” Trust. “Me…” Thrust. He started penetrating him faster. “I made you… you owe me your fucking life… I made you what you are… you’d be nothing without me…”

Buffy climbed to the bed behind the Master and started licking his shoulders and neck… she had ripped off her shirt when William the Bloody had started fucking Angelus against the vampire’s will. She wasn’t wearing bra, and her breasts bumped freely against the vampire, as she thrust herself with her fingers.

The Master grabbed Angelus harder by his hair and thrust him even faster. Then grabbed a silver artefact from the table beside him. It looked like a rake, but it had four separated extremities.

“Stroke yourself…” William said, as he licked Angelus neck. The submitted vampire started moving his hand on his cock, trying to follow his Master’s rhythm. “Unh… unh… unh…” William started moaning, and suddenly pierced the small rake in Angelus thigh, draining blood.

Angelus screamed again as he felt the four extremities piercing him for the second time, now in his ass cheeks. The Master pulled from the rake, once it was inside Angelus leg, tearing a bit his skin and making him bleed more.

“Unh… Master…” Buffy moaned, as she leaned against him and put her arm around him, caressing his chest. She rubbed her breasts against his back as she stroke her clit and introduced another finger inside of her vagina.

“Oh… Buffy… keep doing that…” William moaned as he continued penetrating the other vampire.

“Master… uhn… I’m going to—“

“Cum with me Buffy… Cum now!” As he thrust Angelus faster, he grabbed his victim’s cock before cumming inside of him, and sunk his fangs in his neck, making him yell, again.

William took a breath, and let go Angelus, lying next to him. Buffy was lying at the bottom of the bed, her fingers soaked and her nipples hard. She groaned softly, but caught William’s attention. He took her arm and brought her to his chest.

“You had fun?” He smirked, looking at her.

“Uhn-huh.”

“Wanna play again?”

Buffy nodded against his chest and William brought her to his face and planted a kiss on her lips. The kiss soon deepened and both of them let their tongues play with each other.

William turned around, positioning himself over her, as he kissed and licked her neck and all the way to her breasts. He started sucking and licking them harder. He brought her right breast to his mouth and caressed it with his tongue. Then he bit softly her nipple, making her groan, as he stroke her other breast with his hand.

“Unh… more… please…”

“What do you say…” He said, against her stomach.

“Please Master, give me more…”

Angelus sat next to them, stroking softly his erection.

“Come here…” William told Buffy. He laid on his back, his legs stretched and brought Angelus face to his cock. “You… start sucking.” He said, glaring at him. Then turned to Buffy. “You baby… come here…” He passed her leg over his face, leaving the hot centre of her body over his mouth. As Angelus started sucking his cock, William licked Buffy’s pussy.

“Unh… God…”

“God has nothing to do with this baby.”

“Sorry…” She muttered.

“Don’t be…” He licked her labia and then turned his attention to her clit, sucking it with his lips and tongue.

“Master… oh please…”

“What do you want baby? Tell me…”

“I want you… to suck me harder…”

“Like this?” He asked and took her clit in his mouth and biting it softly. Then started rubbing her entrance with his tongue.

“Unnnhhhh… yeah…” She groaned, bumping softly her core against his mouth.

Angelus started sucking and licking harder his Master’s cock, first from the base to the tip and then licking the head as he caressed his balls with his hand. He sucked the tip of his cock harder and licked the pre-cum drops that were coming out from him.

“Unnhhhh…” William moaned against Buffy’s pussy. He thrust her with his tongue and rubbed her G-spot. “Harder.” He ordered, massaging the back of Angel’s head with his hand.

Angelus covered his teeth with his lips and increased the pressure against his Master’s cold shaft as he thrust it in and out his mouth.

William sucked Buffy’s clit and another moan erupted from her throat. He brought two fingers to her hot flesh and pushed them inside her, making her scream in pleasure.

“Angelus… unh… use… unh… your hands…” He said, as he thrust her harder.

Angelus stroked his Master’s cock with his right hand, as he continued caressing his testicles with the other. His hand followed the rhythm of his lips and tongue over the soft skin.

William thrust his fingers deep further and caressed Buffy’s clitoris with his thumb.

“Oh… Master… I’m going to cum…”

“Do it… I’m gonna cum too baby…” He pressed hard her clit and thrust her harder, then took out his finger and penetrated her from behind.

“Ooohh…”

“Shhh…” He thrust her finger inside her ass as she cum and he ejaculated inside Angelus mouth. Buffy cum on William’s tongue as he licked and tasted more of her juices. Angelus swallowed his Masters semen, without dropping anything and then licked his cock softly.

Buffy took a deep breath, as she moved her leg from William’s face. She leaned in and kissed him, tasting her recent orgasm in his tongue. He immediately deepened the kiss and sat her on his lap, her legs surrounding him. She felt his hard crotch against herself.

“Already?” Kiss. “Again?” Kiss.

William chuckled against her mouth. Angelus approached from behind her and started kissing and licking her neck. Buffy moaned as both vampires licked her neck and stroke her breasts.

William moved Buffy to the headboard. Then he took the handcuffs and tied her to the iron bars. Her back was to him, as he started licking it.

“On your knees.” He said propping up on his knees too. He caressed her wet pussy with her cock as he grabbed a lube bottle from the table and handed it to Angel. Angelus took it and poured some lube in his index and middle finger.

As the Master thrust inside of Buffy, Angel penetrated William’s ass with his fingers.

“Uhnnnnn…” the three of them groaned at unison.

William stroked Buffy’s breasts and caressed her stomach. Angelus increased the rhythm inside of him and then poured some lube on his cock. He took out his fingers and slowly introduced it inside of William. They started thrusting each other, at the same time and rhythm, letting out moans and groans from their throats.

Angelus caressed his Masters balls again as this one pressed Buffy’s clit, making her clench her muscles around his cock.

“Unnhhhh…. Master…” She moaned. William increased the speed, and so did Angelus as he bumped faster and faster inside of him. The Master vampire pinched the Slayer’s clitoris again, making her cum. He grabbed Angelus ass as he kept his rhythm inside of Buffy. The three of them came at the same time inside the other’s ass and pussy.

William untied Buffy, before they fell on the bed, exhausted.

Ten minutes later, Buffy was licking William’s chest.

“Master… are you tired? You’re not tired, are you? ‘Cause that would make me sad…” she said, looking at him as she pouted.

“You want another ride?” William chuckled, massaging her breasts and arms. Buffy nodded. “Alright then… Angelus, come here.” He called the other vampire, as he propped on his knees again. “She wants another ride… do you want another ride?”

“Well, I think I could do a little sacrifice for the lady…” He said, also propping on his knees, with Buffy’s back to his chest. He grabbed the lube tube and poured some in his fingers.

“Now luv… relax…” William said, licking her neck and stroking softly her nipples. He thrust inside of her as he sucked and licked her breasts.

“Unh, unh, unh…” she moaned, with every bump inside of her. Angelus penetrated her ass with one finger, and started taking it in and out at the same rhythm as his Master’s. Then he introduced another finger inside her butt and felt her muscles slowly relax against him.

William licked Buffy’s neck as he penetrated her further making her moan in pleasure.

Angelus replaced his finger with his lubed-cock and started riding her from behind, caressing her thighs with his hands. He caressed her butt cheeks and slammed her faster.

Buffy let her head fall on Angelus shoulder as she kissed him and his Master nibbled her neck.

“Unnhhh…” Buffy scratched Angelus butt cheeks, sinking her nails and drawing more blood from the earlier wounds, as she was fucked by both vampires.

Both men increased the rhythm inside of her and William stroked harder her nipples, making her groan. Then he caressed Angel’s arms and back, making his way to his ass and thrusting two fingers inside of him from behind.

Angel moaned in pleasure and made more pressure against Buffy’s body.

“Oh… Master… unh…” Buffy moaned.

“You want more?” William asked, licking her neck and cheek.

“Oh yes…”

William pressed hard her clit, making her cum.

“Uhnnn… yes… yes… YES…”

He penetrated her harder and faster, pushing Angel’s ass with his hands to slam her harder from both sides, making her cum again.

“YES!! YESS!! MASTER!!!”

“UHNNNN…” Both vampires groaned, as they fell on the bed and continued fucking her, without changing their positions. “One…” Thrust. “More…” Thrust-thrust. “Time…” Thrust-thrust-thrust. “Luv…” William growled, changing into his demon face and biting her neck, as he slammed her with his body.

“UHNNN… MASTER… YESSSSSSS….” Buffy came for the third time as William and Angelus bit her neck. They both growled against her as they spread their dead seed inside of her…

“You’re not tired, are you?” The Master grinned, looking at Buffy. “’Cause I still want to use that whip.”


The End.

Please review!!