Xander
Looking back now, I can’t remember where I found the nerve to go down to the sewers that day. I just wanted to help Jessie, and there was something about Buffy, something that drew me to her. She was just so innocent looking, so pure and un-tainted, I wanted her from the moment I saw her. I can’t help but cry as I think; I’m never going to see her again. Sure I have Anya now, I don’t want her in the same way as I did back then, but god I loved her. Still love her. I’m gonna miss ya Buff.



Willow:

I could hardly believe it, this girl, she was standing up for me, Cordelia Chase was mocking me, and this new girl stood up for me. That was when I knew Buffy was a good person, the sort of person who I would want to call friend. It was no till the night she stopped the harvest though, that I knew just what kind of a friend I had made. She gave up her shot at a normal life, to make sure the rest of the world would have a safe one. She walked down to face the master, knowing she would die; she killed the love of her life, so that the world would be ok. She was an amazing girl, capable of anything and did it all. Buffy, I’m sorry I couldn’t be your big gun; I’ll make it right though, I promise.



Giles:

The first time I met Buffy Summers I started right in on her, dumping a book on vampires in front of her face. She ran, something that gave me great discomfort. My slayer ran from her duties, from her destiny. I thought she was daft, not the sort of girl I wanted anything to do with, but I was truly mistaken. Buffy was in truth, the best slayer that came to be in the history of the slayers. She was the greatest warrior I have ever known. Buffy I am so proud of you for doing what none of us ever could. You where never a disappointment to me Buffy, always a challenge, but never a disappointment.



Angel:

Buffy, the love of my life, the bain of my existence, the one woman in all the world who could make me feel like a man. I loved you from the moment I set eyes on you. Loved the way you seamed to hate me, the way you could not keep your hands off me, the way your nose crinkled when you where trying not to cry. It’s true what they say, you always hurt the ones you love. I tried to kill you, I was inside, trying to get out, trying to stop the things my demon was doing to you, it hurt, it hurt like hell to watch that, it was far worse than anything I went through after my death. God I love you Buffy, then, now forever. You are my girl.



Dawn:

My sister, never got to say thank you, for taking care of me when ever I got sick, for being there for me when dad left, though I suppose you weren’t there for me then, I wasn’t even there. But you still died for me, oh Buffy; if it weren’t for me you would still be here. I wish it were me who died, I wish I could take it back, end my own life and not yours. I loved you Buffy, you gave me so much, and then I let you go, I shouldn’t of let you jump, I’m so sorry. You gave me everything you had. You died for me.



Spike
Sister first, slayer second. I love you Buffy, my slayer.



~~~~~*~~~~~



As the small group left the site of their friend’s grave, not an eye was hidden from the tears. Tara and Anya where doing there best to comfort Dawn, while Giles, Willow and Xander clung to each other to keep their knees from buckling. Angel and Spike both sat there, watching, wishing there love would get up, stand and walk on with them. Cordelia told Angel that she and Wesley would be in the hotel room when he was ready.



“It was my fault.” Spike said when only he and Angel where left. “If I had of just been a little bit faster I could of stopped all this.” He got to his knees and began to trace the words of the tombstone.



“You love her don’t you?” Angel said, he was unable to move from his spot off to the side, there was no emotion on his face or in his voice. It was just pain.



“How could I not? She was the most, she was amazing.” Spike found himself chocking back sobs again, he had spent the past night crying, they had waited a night to burry her, knowing that Angel would want to be there.



“That she was.” Was all Angel could say. And so the two sat there, at the grave of a woman they where both sworn to kill, but both loved with all their harts, and silently said their final goodbyes.