Spike strolled with his mates tagging behind. Clem, Mark, Forest Xander and Oz. He headed toward the swarm of girls huddled up together, whispering and giggling about him probably. They all stopped and spread out when they heard the familiar clanking of Spikes boots on the pavement.

All of the ‘barbies’ were there except for the person he was looking for. Cordy, Willow, Faith, Anya, Tara and Amy all looked at him with different expressions on their faces, the girls he hated Cordy and Amy both had glares and mocking smiles aimed his way. Faith and Anya had smirks of amusement plastered on their faces and Willow and Tara had sympathetic looks on their faces .

When he walked in school he was actually in a good mood for once, that all changed when he found out what little miss high and mighty had done to embarrass him this time.
Buffy Summers, the most annoying girl that ever existed was the pain in his backside, the person he loved to hate and the sexiest girl he had ever met.



They had been inseparable since they were born. Doing everything together and having the time of their life going to the beach or just in one of their bed rooms sitting in comfortable silence. All that changed 2 years ago when Buffy’s feelings began to change into something more than friendship, she was terrified of what she felt towards the one person she loved more than anyone in the world, the one person that had never left her like all the other people she loved did. She was terrified that if she told him her feelings he would leave like all the rest: her dad, Angel, Riley and the list went on, it ripped her apart inside. She decided to hint about it


~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffy just stood at the entrance to Spikes room just looking at him reading. He had light blue jeans and a white shirt that made his eyes even brighter than possible, in other words he looked amazing.

“Hi Spike, what you doin’?” Buffy said nervously standing just outside his room.

“What does it look like pet, I’m reading” Spike could see there was something bothering her, her hands were clasped tightly together and she hadn’t just barged in his room like normal.

What he hadn’t expected to see was her eyes wide with fear and her body shaking with nerves.

“Pet? Something you want to tell me?” He said shifting to a sitting position on the bed.

Buffy took a deep breath and began to speak before she chickened out.
“ Do you like me in any other way than your friend?” She asked hopefully



“No pet, never felt anything but friendship for you. Never have, never will ” He hated the things he was saying and what he said next was worst. “Your like my little sister, I love you and am gonna be with you forever to beat your boyfriends to death” He tried for a cheeky smirk but got a sad grimace for his effort.

Buffy’s face fell at the word he just spoke, She didn’t notice the expression on his face, too busy drowning in her own pain and misery. She felt as if she had been stabbed in the gut and the knife was being twisted to cause as much pain as possible. She had just lived through the nightmare that had haunted her dreams for the past week….rejection……. and no matter what she tried she couldn’t wake up from it.

“I..I…I have to…um…go…now.b..b..bye” She stumbled back and ran down the stairs, slamming the door against Spikes calls for her.

She ran next door to her house and collapsed on the doormat inside her house. Tears blurred her vision as she burried her head in her knees and began to rock.

Her mother came home to see her like this.

“Oh God! Baby what’s the matter?” Joyce had never seen her daughter like this before, Buffy rarely cried so when she did her mother got worried sick. Joyce wrapped her in a protective hug and supported her up the stairs to her bed room. Once on the bed, Buffy buried her head in her mothers neck and all that could be heard were Buffy’s gut wrenching sobs that pierced her mothers heart. Her mother pulled her against her chest and began to rub soothing circles on her daughters back.

“Baby I’m so sorry, I know it hurts but it will get better” To Joyce’s relief she sounded more sure than she felt, She was terrified that Buffy would withdraw into herself. It amazed Joyce that Buffy could still love with all her heart. Every one she met either left her or broke her heart, but she had rarely ever cried. Joyce was worried that this was the last straw that would push her over the edge, make her a hateful person that so many children turned out to be.

“Mommy, help…It hurts sooo much” Buffy wailed, mascara smudges trailing down her cheeks mixing with her salty tears

Joyce’s anger flared up at seeing her daughter in so much pain. How could spike do this to her baby? it was obvious to everyone that he liked her as more than a friend. Was he embarrassed of liking her?

Who ever Buffy chose would be a very lucky young man.


~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plz send reviews if you want me to carry on, cuz i dont know if its any good or not and im not carrying it on if it sucks. So plz plz plz plz let me no if its good or not