Birds Suddenly Appear

Bella Morte

Hye Peoples! Anybody here watch Simpsons? Cuz that where I got this idea.....wierd....Well, can you guess how Simpsons gave me the idea?

Xander and Spike walked down the halls of Sunnydale Highschool.

"No, no, no!!! I am NOT going to the bloody Bronze!!!"

"Come on Spike, please! You've been here for what, 3 years now and you know like, 4 peoples names." Xander was getting angry at his friend. "Cant you just take one night off from being 'big bad, loner who cant seem to go through a day with out getting a detention, british guy' for once? You have to meet my girlfriend and shes bringing her best friend, who also goes to this school and you have no idea who she is, and shes my friend too. Yet! You've never met them! Your always 'busy'...Well I dont care! You get your ass to the Bronze Saturday, dammit!"

Spike looked at he friend and sighed. "Oi! Take a breathe! I'll come already! You only had to ask." Off Xanders glare. "Ok, ok! and a bit of convincing but gezz! I'll meet your bint....What makes this weekend so special, anyway?"

"It's Willows birthday and she wants to meet you. She thinks I'm making you up! She says she never seen you and the other girl I mentioned, Buffy," Spike snorted. Xander rolled his eyes. "Says shes never even heard of you, which means you are ReallY off the radar, my friend. She knows everybody! You know the little nerdy kinda guy that hides in science class?"

"No, cant say that I do." Spike was thinking back to his afternoon science class with Mr.Mister (really! dthat was his name!).

"Yeah, me niether until she introduced us...His names Jonathan...dont talk to him though...He might pee himself.....Its a thing....Well..see you at lunch , or no I wont...you'll be doing the loner thing again, right..."
Xander walked off to his next class only to be stopped by Spike yelling at him.

"And I can to go through a day without getting a detention!!" Xander rolled his eyes and kept walking.

~~**~~**~~**~~

"Another detention for smoking on school grounds, William!! I have had enough of you shinatigans! I catch you one more time and"

"And Im expelled..got it, heard ya the first 20 times." Spike mimiked his rat-like principal. Under his breath her muttered, "Ya Nazi bastard.."

~~**~~

"I so cannot wait for your party Wills." Willow beamed at her best friend, Buffy, who was wrapped around her boyfriend, Angel.

School was out for the day, which was the only reason Angel was here on this fine Tuesday afternoon. Angel went to the private school just outside of Sunnydale, and he was a year older than the girls. He and Buffy had been dating for 2 1/2 years now....they were so adorable!!

"It's gonna be SO cool! We have control of the whole Bronze all night long. How wicked is that? Oh! And Xander is bringing Spike...I still have no idea who that is." Willow was very excited for her 18th. And her boyfriend would be there. She's never had a boyfriend long enough to come to her birthday. She felt giddy.

"Well, Buff, I think its time we left..."Angel looked at Buffy and then off into the distance towards a running Xander. It was no secret Angel and Xander didn't get along.

"But, hun...." Buffy stopped when she saw that look in his eyes. "Okay, lets go then. Bye Wills, I'll call you later." She gave Willow a hug and off she and Angel went.

Xander came up behind Willow, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. Willow smiled as they started to walk home.

~~**~~

"God, Angel, do you always have to do that? WHat the hell is your problem with Xander, anyway?" Buffy tore herself out of her boyfriends arms and glared at him. In turn, Angel grabbed her arm and glared right back.

"Dont talk to me that way Buffy...You know better than that girl." Angel spoke slowly as if to make sure she would understand him. Buffy ducked her head.

"Yes, Angel. I'm sorry." Angel smiled and lightly patted her on the head." I have to go back into the school and grab my bag. Don't wait up, okay? I'll walk home." Buffy smiled a small smile as Angel turned and walked away. When he was out of site she headed back inside the school.

Which is where she found 'the troll' wondering the halls. "Hello, Principle."

"Summers. What are *you* doing here?" He sneered.

"Just grabbing my bag, sir." Then under her breathe. "Ya short little rat."

"I heard that Summers! And guess what that means? Detention!"

"You cant do that schools already over!!" Buffy cried. This was unfair!

"Yes I can! I am the priciple, and what I say goes. Mawahha!! (A/N kay, not really with the laughing....but couldn't you just see it?) And I say you have detention...that you are now late for!" Inwardly he was laughing. What fun!

And Buffy trudged herself off to the detention room muttering obscenities under her breathe.

~~In the Detention Room~~

Buffy poked her head in. Phew! there were only like, 2 other kids in there, thank god. She smile at the teacher before she sat down beside a student she'd never seen before. He must be new. She smiled at him too.

Spike was in a state shock! Just who was this girl? Had he even ever seen her before? She smiled at him! She had a beautiful smile. She was just gorgeus. Crap! He should probably say something.

"So what are you in here for, luv?" She looked slightly shocked for a moment,confusing Spike before she answered.

"Telling off the prince." Buffy gave the guy a wicked grin. 'British, and most definetly a hottie'. He grinned back "What about you?"

Man, she even had a beautiful voice! "Uh...Same actually." It was close to the truth. Maybe she didnt like smokers, best not to find out now.

"William! Shush!" The teacher at the front of the room spoke. "Or I will have to give you another detention."

Buffy looked over at, William, was it? Nice name. Sturdy name.

"William" shrank back into his chair, face bright red. Spike hate that teachers kept calling him that. Then he straightened up when he saw the girl was looking at him again....Say something cool to make her forget the name thing. Quick! "Hey! what are"

"William! Thats a detention!"

"You doing.."

"Thats another!'

"On Saturday?

"Thats 2 more, William! Now go to the back of the class before I give you more!" Spike stood up but looked at Buffy expectantly. She grinned, rolled her eyes and mouthed 'later' to him. Satisfied he walked to the back corner of the class.


After detention, Buffy ran out of the class, forgetting about talking to Spike. Her mother would be so worried! She was over an hour late. 'I hope Angel hasn't called!'. And out the doors she ran.

Spike gathered up his books and took out after her. "Remember, William. Tomorrow, same time as usual." The teacher was yelling out behind him.

The girl was almost out the door when Spike yelled, "Hey! Hold up...umm.." But she was already out the door. Dammit! What was her name? He was so stupid. Why the hell hadn't he gotten her name?

By the time Spike made it out the door, Buffy was already running down the street, to far away for her to hear him, even if he had known her name.



~~~*****~~~~~****

A/N Kay was it just me or did that all come out really, really fast? I will try to slow it down in the next chapter.well I fi get any reviews that is!!!
Kisses
~Bella~