Just some Spuffy smut right after "Something blue"


‘Slayer’. He growled from his hiding spot in the tree that allowed him a full access view into her bedroom. She’d just come in from taking a shower.

‘I could kill her now while she’s naked and vulnerable. I could fuck her while she bled to death screaming my name. But I can’t. No, I can. But I wouldn’t.’

She finished drying off and shot the towel in the laundry bin. She lit a candle and turned off her light and sprawled herself across her bed.‘I can still taste her in my mouth. So bleeding sweet. Her skin smelled like vanilla. Does it still?’

He watched her close her eyes and try to sleep. He didn’t know how long he sat like that, it could have been seconds or hours. Then something happened. Buffy’s hand had snaked to her neatly trimmed patch of curls.‘That bloody bint is gonna be the death of me. Probably thinking of that Riley poofter she talked about when the spell wore off.’

He sat in rapt amazement as she sunk two perfectly manicured fingers into her moist center and felt himself get hard.“Ya that’s it slayer, play for Daddy.”

His voice was too low for human ears to hear and she continued to please herself. She began thrusting her hips slightly to meet her fingers. (Looks like an Angel. An angel who would send me to hell quicker than I could blink if she knew that I was watching her.)

His erection was painful now but he wanted to hold off fixing himself until she was sleeping. (At least while she’s asleep I don’t have to worry about her catching me wanking it in her tree. At least when she’s asleep I can pretend that she doesn’t hate me.)

He snapped back from his thoughts when he heard her moan. “Do it again pet, talk to me.”He urged softly.

And then he heard it. No he was wrong, he’d misunderstood somehow. “Spike.” She mewled again and he knew he’d been right. (She’s thinking about me, that saucy l’il bint. This is more then I could have ever dreamed of with her.)

“Spike” she moaned again, this time more frantically. (I’m gonna come just by hearing her call my name.)

“Oh baby ya, fuck I need you.” She groaned and stopped touching herself. She walked over to her window and looked right at him.

(I’m dust but at least it was worth it) he admitted when she’d gotten out of the bed and seen him in the tree. He didn’t bother jumping down and running, she’d find him sooner or later. It seemed like an eternity before she spoke.

“I said I needed you, why are you still outside?” she asked with a wicked gleam in her eye.

“You knew I was here the whole time slayer?” he was thoroughly confused.

“Well ya! Why else would I have put on that little show?”

She was still naked and he was still hard. He noticed she didn’t have a stake in her hand and this wasn’t some sick way to get him close enough for her to dust.

He hopped through the window and stood there waiting. He cocked his head and looked at her.

‘God I love it when he looks at me that way, like I’m the most beautiful girl in the world.’ She approached him slowly so not to scare him off, not that she thought he would bail but stranger things had happened in Sunnydale before.

She ran her hand over her breasts and tilted her head to the side, exposing the tender flesh of her neck. “I could feel you watching me Spike, I can always feel you. Even before the spell. Did you like what you saw?”

“Fuck yes kitten, seeing you like that was incredible.” (I must be dreaming.)
“Do you want to fuck me Spike, do you want to feel me under you?”

She was fingering herself again now and her breathing was getting harsh. She got even more wet at the thought of him filling her, loving her. She’d realised last night that she was in love with Spike. Yes Willow had cast a spell to get them married but marriage, sadly, didn’t have anything to do with love anymore in most cases. Willow had never told her to love Spike, but she had.

“You know I do pet.”
(I am dreaming)

She walked over to him and ran a hand over his shirt, feeling his rippling muscles underneath. She couldn’t help herself and tore the offending garment from his body. She sucked in a breath. He was beautiful. His abs were far more defined than any she’d seen before and his porcelain skin shone in the darkened room. She started to place small kisses along his neck and collarbone. He hissed in pleasure as she continued to lick and nip her way down his chest, stopping at his pants button. She undid it slowly, drawing out the moment and looked up into his eyes. She could see the confusion there.

“You’re not dreaming Spike, this is real. I want you.”

He closed his eyes as she wrapped her mouth around his cock.

“Buffy, fuck, your mouth is so hot, so good.’ He couldn’t believe that this was really happening, he had the woman he’d secretly loved who he’d thought was repulsed by him, sucking his dick.

She sped up the pace when she heard him say her name, she never wanted to miss that. He tasted so good. She could feel his hips start to grind and his hold on her head became tighter. She knew he was gonna cum soon and she couldn’t wait to drink him.

Spike closed his eyes. Nothing had ever felt so good.

“Buffy, fuck, I’m gonna….aahhhh.” He couldn’t finish the sentence as he spurted his dead seed into her mouth, his body shaking as he gave the final thrusts, riding out his orgasm.

Buffy sucked his cum down greedily, not wanting to lose a single drop. She lifted herself from her kneeling position and placed a gentle hand on his cheek. ‘So cold’ she thought and looked into his eyes. They were black with desire. ‘I’ve never wanted someone so much’ she realised.

He had subconsciously moved towards the heat that her hand was offering and when he looked down at her he couldn’t control himself any longer.

He lifted her up and put her on her bed as he positioned himself between her knees. He gave her slit one long lick and closed his eyes. ‘ S’ like honey.’ He licked her a few more times before sucking her clit into his mouth. She started to writhe beneath his skilful touch. Putting two fingers into her dripping center he began to pump in and out of her quickly while continuing to suck on her sensitive center. She called out his name and he felt her walls tighten. Seconds later he was rewarded with a rush of her sweet tasting juices in his mouth. He lapped it all up softly before crawling up her and pinning her beneath him. He was already hard again.

“Buffy pet are you sure you want this? We could stop now if you want to.”

She could see the fear in his eyes that she’d make him leave and felt her heart sweel for the vampire. Her vampire.

“I want you Spike.”

That was all it took for him. He plunged his large dick into her in one, fast shot. They both gasped and he stopped until her walls adjusted to his size.

He started with a slow, tantalizing pace, driving them both crazy. He would pull it out almost all the way and push it in again inch by inch. He could tell by the way she was breathing that it wouldn’t be long for her and he started to pound into her hard.

Buffy was in heaven. Nothing had ever felt so right then this moment. With Spike ramming into her and her legs wrapped around his back. She began to claw at his skin roughly, knowing that he liked it like that from all the innuendos he’d been shooting at her since the first night they’d met.

Her walls began to convulse and she offered her neck to Spike. He did what she silently asked and bit into her flesh.

“Mine.” He growled, pounding into her with more intensity.
“Mine” she said as she sank her teeth into him and drew blood which covered the scream that ripped through her as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss raked through her body.

Hearing her return the claim sent Spike coming with a roar. “BUFFY”

The two lovers sat entangled with each other until Spike rolled off and pulled her close so that her head rested on his chest. He waited for both their breathing to slow down even though his panting was not necessary.

“What just happened between us love? I know you know what it means to bite a vampire back during sex, why did you do it?”

Buffy put her hand on his chest and began to draw small circles on his cool skin. It was then that he noticed she was still wearing his ring.

“Because I’m in love with you Spike, it’s that simple.” She answered softly.
“I love you to.” Came his equally soft reply.
“Always?”
“Always have pet, always will.”
“Until the day that I die?”
“No luv’, until the day that I do.”

They both fell asleep then, not worrying about the troubles that tomorrow would bring, but basking in the happiness that today had brought.