Forbidden Fruit by kittykat
Summary: Buffy has always been a flirty kinda girl at age 16. well what happens when Buffy gose to spend the weekend with her sister and her sister's boyfriend.....hmmmm
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4950 Read: 7959 Published: 06/01/2005 Updated: 06/05/2005

1. Forbidden by kittykat

2. Sweetest sin by kittykat

3. Unreachable by kittykat

4. Undiscovered by kittykat

5. leavin it to change by kittykat

6. Nothing new by kittykat

Forbidden by kittykat
Author's Notes:
This is my first time ever writting a sex scene
I hope it isn't to bad.

DISCLAMIER = I own nothing it all gose to joss and the song is by jessica simpson
As Buffy got together all of her belongings for her sister's house.

Buffy wondered what hot new boyfriend her sister was toying with now.

"Buffy sweetie,your sister is here"Her mother yelled.

"Comeing"Buffy yelled back.

As Buffy walked down the stairs with her duffel bag. She saw her older sister Drusilla waiting impatiently by the front door.

"Hey sis, how was your day?fuck anybudy new?Buffy asked her sarcasticly.

Drusilla rolled her eye's while Buffy's mom shouted at her,

"Buffy anne Summers,whatch your language and don't keep your sister waiting."Her mother said.

"Sorry mom,"Buffy said back.

Drusilla pushed Buffy out the door and into her BMW.

"I dont,want to keep Spike waiting."Drusilla told her.

Buffy rolled her eyes.

As Buffy and Drusilla rode the long drive to L.A, Buffy thought about this Spike guy.

Four hours later Drusilla pulled up to a nice looking house.

Drusilla got out and ran inside straight to Spike's arms.

"Hey love,"Spike said kissing her breathless.

"Wheres lil sis,?"Spike asked.

As if right on cue Buffy walked in Spike looked over at her and grined a sexy grin.

"Hey pet,"Spike said.

Buffy's breath was knocked straight out of her.
Here befor her stood one of the sexiest guys she had ever seen.

Buffy licked her lips and replied,

"Hey"

As Spike's eyes roamed her body he wondered if she was flirting with him.

But then Drusillia words broke him of his thoughts.

"Sweetheart,Will you please show Buffy to her room"Drusilla asked nicely.

Spike nodded to her and then said to Buffy,

"Follow me pet,"He told her.

Under her breath Buffy mumbled,

"Ohhh,I'd follow you anywhere"

As Spike opened the door to the guest room and let Buffy through he said,

"By the way love,I heard that"He said that with a saucy grin.

Buffy didn't even blush she just smiled and said to him,

"You we're meant to"

Spike winked and said,

"I'll see you tonight,"

And he was out the door in a flash.Buffy smile widened as she thought of what he meant by as in tonight.

She slipped out of her skirt and tank top
and was now in her matching pair of a lacy red thong and a matching bra.

She slipped under the nice cool covers and smiled.

Later that night Spike looked over at Drusilla and saw her eyes tightly shut.

He slipped out of bed and tip toed to Buffy's room.

He opened her door and slipped in, he stands there stareing at her.

He thinks she looks like a golden goddess.

Buffy knows his in the room so she throws back the covers revealing her matching set.

Spike's eyes widen and he says,

"You naughty,naughty girl"He says in a rich sexy accent.

Buffy crawled over to him on all fours and says right back,

"You Bad,bad boy"Buffy said in a smooth sexy way.

Spike growls deep in his throat and ponces on her.

"Baby,you have no idea what your'e getting yourself into"He told her.

The next thing Buffy knows is she's grabing his belt buckle fiercly,but spike isn't up for it he grabs her hands and pins them above her head.


There's a game you want to play
There's a risk you'd like to take
I'm scared it'll lead to tears
Patience boy and I will decide
If a kiss is sweet enough
If i want to feel your touch
You should know

As Spike is still pinning her hand's above her head he lowers his head to her neck and licks smooth and gently his tongue leads him right above her pulse point and he nips lightly at it earning a gasp from Buffy.

He lifts her head and ask her,

"Do you promise to be a good girl?"He ask her.

Buffy nods still alittle to flushed to answer that question.

His hands reach behind her back to unsnap her bra as he hears a moan escape Buffy's lips.

He pulls the bra off ever so lightly and admires her beautiful
breast.


He lowers his head and takes one rosy nipple into his mouth sucking it gently at first then rougher.

He reapets his actions on the same breast giving it just as much as attention as he gave the other breast.

I can't read your mind
If the deal is worth the pain
If you just wont dye of shame
But Iam tempted to try

If you taste this fruit your'e forbidden to eat
You can drink this wine from a love so deep
I'd dance for you let you come within
If you swear to me that it ain't no sin


He moved his head farther down her body licking and sucking at everything his mouth could get to,untill finally he reached her damp thong.

"I think will save that for next time"Spike said

He moved back up her body and kissed her feircely on her mouth. As the kisses slowed down and Spike got more impatient he reached into his black jean pockets to find a condom, he pulled it out and unbottoned his jeans nice and slowely teasing Buffy in all the right ways.

As Buffy watched him undress him self she found her self becomeing more turned on.

Spike finally got the jeans off and reached up to Buffy's thong and ripped them off her body.

He gripped her by her thighs and pulled them over his shoulders to give him better access.

He took the head of his cock and teased her by rubbing the head around her opening.

Buffy whimpered.

And Spike finally took the hint and pushed into her hard and fast.

There's a world you want to know
There's a place you want to go
Take your time and it will delight
Smell of spices everywhere
There are no mysteries to share
Be gentle boy and I will not..will not fight

As spike pounded into harder and harder earning a growing pit of burning sensations in his stomach.

Buffy couldn't take it any more it was all to much the way he made her feel but she was finally able to grit out,

"Harder"

Spike growled and pounded ten times faster, then he was before earning lots of moans and grunts from Buffy.

Buffy felt something explode inside her and she came with a loud muffled scream.

Buffy noticed Spike hadn't come yet and she decided to help him out.

She rolled them over to where she was riding him fast and hard she stoped and heard a whimper from Spike.

She sqeezed her thighs milking his shaft and makeing him cum with a loud grunt and groan.


If you taste this fruit forbidden to eat
You can drink this wine from a love so deep
I'd dance for you let you come within
If you swear to me that it ain't no sin

Buffy giggled and said,

"Maybe tommorow, you can taste my forbidden fruit"

Spike smirked and grabed her again ready to go a whoal other round.







A/N: sorry if it sucked it was my first time ever writting a sex scene and sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I wrote this kinda late at night so there might be some mistakes
And pluse for some reason I didnt like this story at all i think i did a horrible job at it.
Sweetest sin by kittykat
Author's Notes:
Hey I was gonna leave the story where it was at but i decided to continue with it .

DISCLAMIER = I own nothing it all gose to the
wonderful joss. and the song is by jessica simpson.
As Buffy woke up the next morning, she noticed she was all alone and frowned.

"Guess I wasn't worth it." Buffy said to herself as she felt tears
come to her eyes.

Drusilla slammed open Buffy's door.

"Get up," Drusilla said to her.

Buffy still didn't move. Pertending she never heard Drusilla.

"Your so worthless Buff, no wonder Dad thinks your nothing but a mistake." Drusilla told her.

"Thats enough dru," Spike said hearing every word from the doorway.

Drusilla frowned wondering why Spike was sticking up for her slut sister.

"Spike darling, dont worry about her she's used to it" Drusilla explained.

Spike glared at her and said,

"Out Dru, I'll be there in a minute." Spike said between gritted teeth.

Drusilla whimpered but obeyed.

Spike rushed to Buffy's side and layed right beside her with Buffy's back turned to him.

"Buffy sweetheart, are you okay.?" Spike asked her gently.


Can you imagine us makeing love
the way it would feel the first time we touch
Can you think of it the way I dream of it
I want you to see it like I'm seeing it
It's a picture of perfection
The vision of you and I

Buffy didn't speak in fact she showed no emotion on her face at all.

"Come on baby, talk to me." Spike begged her.

Buffy turned over on her side to look at him and said,

"She's right Spike, I'am nothing but a mistake." Buffy said between tears.

Spike frowned and held her in a tighter embrace.

"Ohhh but love, your so much more then that." Spike told her soothingly while kissing her bare shoulder.


Your lip's on my lip's
( can you just picture this)
Your fingertip's on my fingertip's
your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin, yeah

Buffy knew Spike was right, but then why was she so unsure of herself. She decided to ask the question she's been dreading to ask,

"Was it a mistake Spike.?" Buffy asked a little scared to know the answer.

Spike frowned wondering why Buffy would think that.

His soon frown turned into a stright line and he simply said,

"No."

All night I lay awake
'Cuz it's to much to take
Dreaming about the love we could make
All day I think of Schemes
To get you next to me
I want you so bad I can barely breathe
It's a sign of my obsession
That I cant stop thinkin' about

Buffy felt a little better. Knowing he didn't see her as a mistake.

But someone out there thought it was a big mistake, and that someone was standing right outside her door.

Your lip's upon my lip's
( Can you envision it)
Temptation I could never resist
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin,yeah

It would feel so good
To be so bad
You don't know how bad
I want that
I would do anything
To feel

Your lip's upon my lip's
(Can you just picture this)
Your fingertip's on my fingertip's
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin, yeah



"sweetest sin, can be the worst." Drusilla said grinning a wicked grin.












A/N: I hope it wasn't to bad.
Unreachable by kittykat
Author's Notes:
Hey I hope you like this chapter.

DISCLAMIER = I own nothing it all gose to the wonderful Joss. and the song is by Ashlee simpson.
As Buffy got home the next day she was imformed that the family including Spike were going to grandma Karen's to meet her brother's new fiance. I could admit I was nervous.

But why wasn't I scared.?

Was Spike scared.?


All these thoughts were running through my head and I didn't have the answers to any of them.

The only thing she knew for sure was she loved Spike Giles .and hopefully he felt the same way.


Just like an angel your gonna make me fly
Into your arms, you're wrapping me up so tight
You had me crawling so bad
Had me heels over head
you got me easy, you got me easy
Tangled up in my head
Quit trying to hold and to help me
'Cause we're already beautiful
So don't make me cry
'Cause this love dont feel so right


He had all of her from her heart to her soul.
Buffy is broken of her thoughts as her mother screamed her name,

"Buffy sweetheart, are you ready to go.?" Her mother asked her.

Buffy looked around her room thinking she forgot something.

"Yeah mom, just let me grab my purse." Buffy told her.

Two hours later, they pull up to grandpa Ron's and grandma Karen's house.

As Buffy and Joyce step out of the car. Buffy sees Drusilla's car and starts getting nervous again.

Buffy and Joyce step into the house and the first person Buffy
sees is Spike.

You can't push a river, you can't make me fall
But you can make me unreachable
I may be sweet but I'm still on the vine
You couldn't wait, no you had to take your bite
You had me crawling so bad had me heels over head
You had me easy, you had me easy


Their eyes lock and they both smile slightly. Untill Spike relizes there not alone and breaks eye contact giving her a quick wink.


"Buffy, I think mom and grandma want you in the kitchen." Drusilla told her with a glare.

Buffy nodded and turned.

As she got half way to the kitchen she wondered when she became Drusilla's Bitch and did what she said.

She turns back around and sees Drusilla and Spike makeing out on the chouch.

She stops dead in her tracks and feels the hot salty tears come to her eyes. She turns around and quickly hearing one last moan from Drusilla's mouth.

She gose into the kitchen and ask her mother,

"Mom, can I please take a walk.?" Buffy begs her.


"Go ahead hunny, But please be back in time for dinner your brother and his fiance really want you here." Joyce told her.


Buffy nods quicky just really wanting to get out of there.

She walks down the road wondering, what the hell Spike was doing. I mean he just told me that last night I wasn't a mistake

Was it all a lie?


He sits there undressing me with his eyes. But behind my back im nothing.

As Buffy turns around walking back to the house.

She walks through the driveway and straight to the front door.

She turns the knob and runs straight into Spike.

"Hey kitten, can we talk.?" Spike asked her.

Buffy glares at him and says,

"I never want to talk to you again" She says through gritted teeth.

So dont make me cry
cause this love dont feel so right
you can't push a river, you can't make me fall
But you can make me
So don't make me cry
Cause this love don't feel so right
You can't push a river, but you can't make me fall
But you can make me unreachable


Over in the corners Drusilla heard every word grinning from ear to ear she smiles and whispers,

"Soon my dear, soon"




A/N: next chapter will be called ( Undiscovered)
Undiscovered by kittykat
Author's Notes:
Hey I hope you like this chapter

DISCLAMIER = I own nothing it all gose to the wonderful joss. and the song is by ashlee simpson and some of the love letter I found
As Buffy gose upstairs to the guest room she wonders what the hell she did to deserve this.

"Ohhh,yeah I slept with my sister's boyfriend." Buffy replied to herself.

Take it back, take it all back now
The things i gave, like the taste of my kiss on your lips
I miss that now I can't try any harder then I do
All the reasons i gave, excuses I made for you
I'm broken in two
All the things left undiscovered


Spike is standing outside her door
he can hear Buffy's loud sobs and It's killing him.
He wishes she could know the things she dose to him.

He puts his forehead on the door and the palm of his hand and whispers,

"Sorry love,"

He walks away with tears in his eyes. Never wanting to hurt this beautiful angel.


Leave me empty and left to wonder
I need you
All the things left undiscovered
Leave me waiting to wonder
I need you
Yeah i need you
Don't walk away
Touch me now how I wanna feel something so real


Buffy hears him whispers those words and knows if she dosen't go after him then thats it.

She jumps off the bed and races to the door. she dosen't see him there. so she races down the stairs and to the living room window.
She looks out the window and sees his black desoto driving down the street

She closes her eyes tightly wishing to make it all go away.


Spike drives down the street wanting to turn around and take her in his arm's so bad. But he wants to do whats best for her and that would be walking away for the time being.

Buffy feels her mother's hand on her shoulder and replies,

"His gone sweetie," She tells her.

Buffy turns her head and ask,

"How did you know.?"

Joyce smiles a half smile and says,

"Please Buffy, I saw the way you looked at each other, its the same look I gave your father."Joyce told her.

Buffy grabs her mom in a damanding hug and tearfully told her,

"Mommy, I love him so much and he left me." Buffy told her while her sobs got louder and the rest of the family was listening in the backround.

It breaks Joyce's heart to see her youngest so upset and so very much in love with something she could never have.


Please remind me my love
Take me back
'Cause I'm so in love with what we were
Im not breathing, I'm suffocating without you
Do you feel it to?
When i'm in the dark and all alone
Dreaming that you'll walk right through my door


Drusilla and Spike step into the house.

Spike gose to the fridge and grabs a beer.

"Spike darling, come to bed." Drusilla tells him with a purr.

Spike glares at her.

"Not now Dru," Spike growls at her while walking over to the chouch.


Back at grandma's house.


"Ohhh, and by the way mom I'm pregnate." Buffy tells her gently.

But Joyce already knew, she knew her daughter sucked at cleaning her her bathroom and takeing the trash out.

Joyce didn't say a word just handed her daughter an envolope.



My dearest Buffy,

I have been wondering about what's the best way to share all this with you. I feel that it is time for me to share all my thoughts and feelings that have been raceing through my mind the last few hours, days. I'm not sure I have the courge to do this in person and soI have decided to share them through this letter. I know that I'm not your first love and you're not mine. But your the, one I wanna be with I know you're heart is brusied. And not just by me but by you're father to. I know that we're both scared of going down that path that has been painful before. But, what is life without hope. what is life about, but takeing chances? and this is a chance I'm willing to take. I ask you to walk beside me and I promise to never let you down I ask you to trust me and I promise to never hurt you. I'll wait for you to think this through
and give me your decision. Whatever you decide I want you to know that I'll always love you.

All my Love,
William
Buffy clunched the letter to her chest as more tears poured down her cheeks hopefully maybe one day soon she will be reunited with her love.









THE END










A/N: JUST KIDDING!!!!!! ohhh and a special thanks to
Dreamgirl4eva, BuffyandSpikeForever,Kimber,Kitdane and
Tina. for reviewing!!!!!!
leavin it to change by kittykat
Author's Notes:
Hey I decided to post another chapter

DISCLAMIER = I owe nothing it all gose to joss and the song is by christina aguilara and the poem is by Jessica mundorf
As Joyce, Angel and Angel's fiance get ready to leave Joyce decides to leave Buffy here for a while to sort through her problems.


Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall
Young girl It's all right
Your tears will soon dry, you'll soon be free to fly


She sits there pondering her thoughts wondering wheather or not she should tell Spike about the baby or not.

She stares out her bedroom window looking out at the oceans. Knowing what she has to do

She has to get the hell out of sunnydale.


When you're safe inside your room
You tend to dream
Of a place where nothings harder then it seems
No one ever wants to bother to explain
Of a heartache life can bring and what it means


She knew it sounded like she was running and maybe she was.

SPIKE'S HOUSE


"Drusilla, we need to talk."Spike told her.

Drusilla smiled thinking this was happy news. She walked over to the chair and sat on Spike's lap.

Spike rolled his eyes just really wanting her off him. He felt sick whenever she looked at him let alone touch him.

"Dru, I can't do this anymore living this lie just to prove you're good enough and not a screw up." Spike said to her.

Drusilla smirked and crawled over to Spike she opened his legs wide and scooted between them makeing her face iches away from his crotch.

"But you have to, see I know a little secret about you and my sister and Im---."

She was cut off as Spike got up from the chair makeing her fall back and land on her ass.

"To late Dru, Her mum already knows." Spike told her.

***************************************************************

Buffy calls up her mother to see if she could move in with
cordillia up in Vegas and take up her singing career untill she started showing.


When there's no one else look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend Just trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strenght that will guide your way
You'll learn to trust the voice within


Joyce picks up the phone knowing I'ts her daughter.

"Sweetie, do you need something.?" She ask.


Buffy Bites her bottom lip and ask,

Mom, Im gonna take you up on that offer and move to Vegas."
Buffy tells her.

Joyce signs, really wishing her daughter would think this through and not screw up any chances she might have had with Spike.

"Okay hunny, if thats what you want all be over there in the morning."

Buffy smiles and thanks her mother wanting to hurry up and get away from sunnydale and all the burning memories.


Now in a world where innocence is quickly clamied
I'ts so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid
No one reaches out for a hand to hold
when you look outside look inside your soul and you'll learn to trust the voice within


Buffy hopes this will change things for her and her new life.


********************************************************************
SPIKE'S HOUSE



"I'm going to Buffy in the morning, I want you the hell out of my home and my life."Spike tells her harshly.


But will he be to late?


Buffy writes Spike a poem and ask her grandmother to give it to him.

She nods,respecting her granddaughters wishes.




William

My life is a puzzle
I't used to be complete,
But now there's something missing,
A very special piece,

Without that piece
I feel nothing at all,
that piece.....
It helped me up from my fall,

Without that piece I feel so very far,
I feel like god's most distant star.


Without that piece I have no grace,
I feel ugly,
I don't want to show my face,

Without that piece my body is weak
I can't touch or laugh,
Or even speak,


When loseing that piece
I also lost my smile,
Lately I
Have been in great denial

Without that piece,
I stand in the rain,
I feel no good,
I feel nothing but pain.

Without that piece,
I haven't a single chance,
No matter where i go,
Or where i glance.

I feel so empty,
I feel so hollow,
without that piece,
I have no food to swollow.

Without that piece,
My head turns and turns,
My eyes only cry
My heart only burns.

Without that piece,
I have lack of emotion,
I haven't got the heart,
For love and devotion.


Without that piece,
Nothing seems right.
I get cold and scared,
I shake all night.

Without that piece,
I have no belonging, or place,
I have nothing to hold,
Love and embrace.

Without that piece,
Life is full of sigh,
I wish I wasn't living,
I wish I could die !

That peice I know,
I will forever miss,
It showed me love,
and tenderness.

Everything I said
Will always be true,
'Cause that piece I lost
Can only be you!


Spike reads the poem as hot tear race down his cheeks he knows she's gone but hopefully not for good he has nothing left But he promises he will wait.





A/N: I hope you liked this chapter dont worry the angst is almost over I promise I will not let this story end with a sad ending........Dont you just want to eat james marsters all up
Anyways a special thanks to....Dreamgirl4eva, BuffyandSpikeForever, Kimber, Kitdane,Tina TV and Catie
and pretty please review!!!!!!!
Nothing new by kittykat
Author's Notes:
things start to pick up
As Buffy sat in the waiting room to be on her way to Las vegas.

She starts getting worried weather or not she should leave or stay.

I find myself wrong again
Stareing out my window
Wondering what it is that i shouldve said
I find myself home again
Waiting for the aftercall
From a fallout that feels like such a mess








Spike rushes through rush hour traffic hopeing to get to Buffy before she takes the flight.

He turns right , he turns left,

"Come on, get the hell out of my way." Spike yells to a truck in front of him.

He honks his horn and finally the truck moves shouting at Spike as he cuts him off.






Buffy waits for her mother to get back from the bathroom and suddenly It's like her eyes are playing tricks on her.

And she thinks she sees Spike running towards her. She shake's her head and turns around and says,

"Could I be anymore of an iddiot." She says to her self while people are stareing at her.

She looks at them and says,

"WHAT?,Do i look that crazy to you"She ask them with a crazy glint in her eyes.

They tunr there head away from her fast as Spike is approching her.

"Buffy love," Spike says out of breath.

Buffy is afraid to turn around cause she knows exactly what is behind her and shes afraid to face the truth.


"You, can't leave me," Spike says more with a plea.

Buffy turns and says to him a bit harshly,

"But what, you can leave me."Buffy ask him clenching her fist.

Spike looks at her funny and ask her,

"What the hell are you talking about.?" He ask her.

Buffy rolls her eyes and says,

"Come on Spike, dont play dumb."She says sarcasticly.

Spike thinks about last night wondering what he could of meant and the only thing he could possibly think of that would of upset her would be kissing dru---

"You saw me kissing her huh.?"He ask her.

Buffy nods, really not wanting to go back to that night of the pre-show he and dru gave her.

Spike grabs her by the upper arms and says,

"Now you listen here, you know that meant nothing.It was just a show so you're mom would'nt think anything less of me and dru." Spike tells her.


Buffy nods really wishing she could stay but she really needed to leave and get away from all the drama in sunnydale.

Ohh i can only be myself
I'm sorry thats hell for you
Hey so whats my damage today
Dont let me get in your way
Let it out like you always do
the trouble between me and you is nothing new
So i listen to you complain
And then i bite my tongue in vain again



She puts her hands around spike's neck and kisses him softly
Really wishing to never let go.

"Im so sorry," She tells him with tears in her eyes.

Spike dosen't say anything just shows no emotion on his face.

Shetrns to leave and sees her mother standing by the leaving station.

She walks past and gives the guy her tickets takes one more look back at Spike and gives her mother a hug as her mother whispers in her ear.

"Take care of that child."She tells her.

Buffy nods and walks onto the plane.


As I let it all just slowly settle in
Such a pretty picture that you paint
Im so vile while your such a saint
Funny how your eyes are thick and not thin
Ohh i can only be myself
You're looking for someone else
You know how to give it
But you can't take it
I'ts all just a waste
So now you can save it












A/N: OKay okay, i know lots and lots of mistakes in this chapter but i promise next chapter will be better. thanks to all of you who reviewed!!!! ( the story starts to get better)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12001